PDA

View Full Version : Alec Baldwin to get his own MSNBC show?

FORD
08-11-2013, 12:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avfDWqtUrkA

Nickdfresh
08-11-2013, 01:12 PM
I guess he has a podcast that some journalists think is quite good...

Seshmeister
08-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Well at least it isn't Stephen Baldwin.

I picked something out my belly button the other day that was more clued up that him...

FORD
08-11-2013, 11:04 PM
I'm actually surprised Stephen doesn't have a show on FAUX.

Kristy
08-11-2013, 11:33 PM
This is not surprising. He's been a media whore for NPR for years.

Dr. Love
08-12-2013, 12:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avfDWqtUrkA

It's one of the things you can get with your rewards points when you use a capital one credit card with venture rewards.

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 07:12 AM
What's the difference between filling a balloon with lead and giving Alex Baldwin a cable news show ??

Nothing...

Nickdfresh
08-12-2013, 08:32 AM
It's one of the things you can get with your rewards points when you use a capital one credit card with venture rewards.

Like your sig?

Angel
08-12-2013, 11:57 AM
I fucking hate him. Almost threw the remote through the tv when he called my home town "his town". I hate that my hometown now looks like every other US ski resort town. Dick.

WACF
08-13-2013, 12:26 AM
I fucking hate him. Almost threw the remote through the tv when he called my home town "his town". I hate that my hometown now looks like every other US ski resort town. Dick.

Just spent a week there camping....hate to say it but the draw to it is leaving me.

So busy.

Went canoeing at Lake Louise...parking was backed up onto the road going in...had to walk a good 20 minutes just to get to the overflow parking....I have never seen it like this.
Same with Moraine Lake....insane.

ELVIS
08-13-2013, 12:31 AM
I hate that my hometown now looks like every other US ski resort town. Dick.

Why shouldn't the bankers commercialize everything ??

They own it...

Angel
08-13-2013, 12:51 AM
Just spent a week there camping....hate to say it but the draw to it is leaving me.

So busy.

Went canoeing at Lake Louise...parking was backed up onto the road going in...had to walk a good 20 minutes just to get to the overflow parking....I have never seen it like this.
Same with Moraine Lake....insane.

I only go during the off season for that reason. Sigh...Moraine Lake. Most beautiful place in the world, imo.

WACF
08-13-2013, 01:05 AM
I only go during the off season for that reason. Sigh...Moraine Lake. Most beautiful place in the world, imo.

It is amazing.

Should never have been taken off the $20.

Jesus Christ
08-13-2013, 01:26 AM

They own it...

Not in Canada. They still regulate their banks up there. Not that Little Stevie Wonderbush isn't trying........

Angel
08-13-2013, 01:42 AM

They own it...

Maybe in your country. Most of my town is still owned by members of the founding fathers. The rest is owned by rich foreigners. Granted, the American's may be bankers...but that's kinda my point...

ELVIS
08-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Most of my town is still owned by members of the founding fathers. The rest is owned by rich foreigners.

Then blame them and hold them accountable...

Angel
08-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Then blame them and hold them accountable...

Oh would you go to church or something.

ELVIS
08-14-2013, 09:40 PM
Sure...

And I found a scripture for you...;)

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator...

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions...

For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error...

Romans 1:25–27

:elvis:

Angel
08-15-2013, 03:21 AM
Sure...

And I found a scripture for you...;)

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator...

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions...

For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error...

Romans 1:25–27

:elvis:

Listen, asshole. I don't need your fucking scriptures or anyone elses. Especially not shoved down my fucking throat. Go do yoir preaching somewhere else, I'm fucking sick of it.