PDA

View Full Version : The South - Imapus Sylicker Posts

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hPo6mYnks

Donnie's people.

Good folk, all of them. Down to the last cracker & nigga.

Cheers! :beers:

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 08:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jadmjn3ebs

Fuck the mind-controlling media.

DONNIEP
08-11-2013, 08:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hPo6mYnks

Donnie's people.

Good folk, all of them. Down to the last cracker & nigga.

Ha! That's not gonna go over well here lol! I can hear a few people fainting right now.

That guy's from Asheville. Not far from here at all.

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 08:14 PM
White guilt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyL7qncI3YQ

Perpetuating racism since the 1800s. Or 1900s. Something, who cares?

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Ha! That's not gonna go over well here lol! I can hear a few people fainting right now.

That guy's from Asheville. Not far from here at all.

Fuck those shitheads.

It's time white people stop talking for black people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40XFfSp8sa8

They're not retards, you know?

And those "protecting" them are being more racist than those of us making fun of them. You know, like I make fun of whites. & Yellers. & Reds.

Several races, united by ridicule. As it should be.

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Ya know, when black people are ALLOWED to talk, they sound pretty reasonable people.

It's a pity all these politically correct pieces of shit don't let them. You're not protecting them, asshole. You're just being a fucking racist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYzAqHD1gHc

YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR BLACK PEOPLE.

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 08:26 PM
The internet brings forth THE TRUTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF-QIJyLhKQ

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Damn it.

Now I wish I had started a thread.

Sesh, if you break my videos off to a new thread titled "The TRUTH about racism & the South", first two rounds are on me.

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Only to get them out of this thread. :)

I haven't watched them - I know fuck all about it and it's not my fight. American race politics are very odd to outsiders.

Well, it's my fight because I'm an equal opportunity offender & white guilt trippin' Amerikaners call me a RACIST just because I make fun of black people & their local customs.

For example, here it's McDonald's & ketchup.

I once was havin' lunch at a joint I usually go to, sittin' across the table from a black guy & I saw him pour so much ketchup into his plate.

I thought about asking him, in an Archie bunker tone & facial expression, "you people really like ketchup, huh?"

But due to America's political correctness having spread out to civilized countries, I though the might take that little joke the wrong way.

This can go in the new thread as well.

Nickdfresh
08-12-2013, 10:36 AM
I think a couple Nazis were part Jewish. Reinhardt "The Butcher of Prague" Heydrich, one of the biggest bastards of them all who essentially planned the Holocaust, had a big Jewy hooknose. He died an awesome, painful death.

Kristy
08-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Staged videos. All of them. What bullshit.

Kristy
08-12-2013, 11:50 AM
I thought about asking him, in an Archie bunker tone & facial expression, "you people really like ketchup, huh?" But due to America's political correctness having spread out to civilized countries, I though the might take that little joke the wrong way.

I just saw your new movie. Directed by you and Elvis:

Angel
08-12-2013, 11:52 AM

God, I love you sometimes, Kristy!

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 12:01 PM

How did you find that video, Kristy? What were you searching for? :lol:

Honestly, never even crossed my mind to do a search like that.

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 12:11 PM
God, I love you sometimes, Kristy!

Oh, I love her all the time.

She's a feisty little troll & I get a larf from her posts every time.

Kristy
08-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Easy: >YouGoob>Racist Stereotype>Elvis>Metal Sucks and presto!

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 03:20 PM
You're not protecting them, asshole. You're just being a fucking racist.

It's called keeping them on the plantation, or keeping them in chains...

Now, they're coming for ALL of us, and if we don't unite as American brothers of all colors and stand in the gap of injustice, we're all fucked...

:elvis:

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Easy: >YouGoob>Racist Stereotype>Elvis>Metal Sucks and presto!

Shut up, you lousy ghey piece of garbage...

Go listen to some jfail chord progressions and take some SSRI's...

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 03:34 PM

FORD
08-12-2013, 03:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJtH_5vcmM

Hell.... as long as we're going to do revisionist history of southern racism, let's just go all in.....

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 03:42 PM
http://youtu.be/mVjD2DaB4bY

Kristy
08-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Go listen to some jfail chord progressions and take some SSRI's...

Okay, Alex.

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Hell.... as long as we're going to do revisionist history of southern racism, let's just go all in.....

Revisionist ??

Revisionist is your middle name...

You'll revise anything to fit your liberal agenda...

You even apply a liberal revisionist slant to Jesus and the Bible...

Blasphemy, I say !!

Nickdfresh
08-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Well, it's my fight because I'm an equal opportunity offender & white guilt trippin' Amerikaners call me a RACIST just because I make fun of black people & their local customs.

You missed your decade. Back in the 1970s, they had better music and Portuguese slummers could shoot all the black Africans they wanted...

Jesus Christ
08-12-2013, 06:10 PM
You even apply a liberal revisionist slant to Jesus and the Bible...

Blasphemy, I say !!

Ye say wrongly, for I am the Original Liberal. :jesuslol:

Angel
08-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Ye say wrongly, for I am the Original Liberal. :jesuslol:

No fucking shit! :lmao:

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Yeah, keep on believing Jesus was some communist hippie...

God doesn't play the left/right bullshit game you fools have been sold...

FORD
08-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Jesus was very much a "communist" in the pure sense of the word. Because He and Karl Marx were both influenced by the ancient Jewish Kibbutz system.

As for Him being a hippie, just look at the long hair and the sandals.

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 08:38 PM
You're losing it, my friend...

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 08:43 PM

Black people saying that not all Southerners were racist is revisionism.

You're a cool guy, Ford, but you need help.

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 08:44 PM
All liberals need help...

FORD
08-12-2013, 08:48 PM
So you're going to believe that a guy who lived in a travelling commune with 12 other guys, distributed free food and free health care to people, and told the rich to pay their taxes to Caesar and sell their belongings and give the money to the poor was a right wing predatory capitalist?

Riiiiiiiight..... :rolleyes:

ELVIS
08-12-2013, 08:49 PM

FORD
08-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Black people saying that not all Southerners were racist is revisionism.

You're a cool guy, Ford, but you need help.

I need "help" for a few things, but that ain't one of 'em :gulp:

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 08:51 PM
This thread is about racism.

And all the wrong ways of dealing with it.

Kindly take your superstitious mumbo jumbo elsewhere.

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 08:53 PM
I need "help" for a few things, but that ain't one of 'em :gulp:

Well, I'm sorry if I take the word of black people over the word of guilt-trippin' white confused people.

But as far as I know, you don't speak for blacks.

FORD
08-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Well, I'm sorry if I take the word of black people over the word of guilt-trippin' white confused people.

But as far as I know, you don't speak for blacks.

No, I don't speak for blacks. Hell, I don't even speak for whites. Or Cherokees either, for that matter.

Hell, some days, I don't even speak for myself.

Are all Southerners racists? Of course not. Mike Malloy lives in Georgia, and I know damn well he's not a racist. Or at least not a "practicing racist", since he's made valid points about how those of his generation were pretty much brought up to be racists whether they wanted to be or not.

It's a learned behavior, and therefore it can also be an unlearned behavior. Problem is there a lot of assholes who simply don't want to unlearn it, and they don't want their kids to unlearn it either, which is why they despise education so goddamned much.

Now how this all applies to Portugal, I'm not sure? Who are you guys prejudiced against? The Spanish? The French?

Nickdfresh
08-12-2013, 09:06 PM

Now how this all applies to Portugal, I'm not sure? Who are you guys prejudiced against? The Spanish? The French?

The Portuguese fought several wars from the 1960's to the mid 1970's in Africa to hold onto their empire (Angola, Mozambique, and somewhere else I think). They basically had a mixed record but the wars bled them dry and they were forced to give up their colonial empire resulting in an influx of black Africans and displaced colonials to Portugal and the rest of the planet. So, probably black Portuguese colonial descendants and immigrants...

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 09:13 PM

For example, here it's McDonald's & ketchup.

I once was havin' lunch at a joint I usually go to, sittin' across the table from a black guy & I saw him pour so much ketchup into his plate.

I thought about asking him, in an Archie bunker tone & facial expression, "you people really like ketchup, huh?"

But due to America's political correctness having spread out to civilized countries, I though the might take that little joke the wrong way.

There's you answer, Ford. I would LIKE to be able to talk to black people the same way as I talk to anyone else.

What you probably don't know, however, is that your kind of news is accepted around the globe instantly.

And THAT pisses me off. I have NOTHING to do with white gult-trippin' Amerikaners. Yet they fuck up the entier civilized worls.

Jeezus, get over yourselves.

Here's a quote from 1928:

"The average citizen knows only too well that it makes no difference to him which side wins. He realizes that the Republican elephant and the Democratic donkey have come to resemble each other so closely that it is practically impossible to tell them apart; both of them make the same braying noise, and neither of them ever says anything. The only perceptible difference is that the elephant is somewhat the larger of the two."

NINETEEN TWENTY-EIGHT.

You guys are all wrong. Face it.

Admit it.