PDA

View Full Version : Shove a sandpaper dildo up your fucking ass, Ken Cuccinelli.

fraroc
08-21-2013, 06:50 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/supreme-court-asked-to-revive-virginias-anti-sodomy-law/2013/08/18/c8cad8bc-05b5-11e3-88d6-d5795fab4637_story.html

Ken CUNTinelli, like most quasi-Republicans claims to be for small government. Horse-fucking-SHIT. This douchebag wants to outlaw all consentual sex acts that don't have to do with one man, one woman that are married, having unprotected vaginal sex with the sole purpose of having children.

There are times when I begin to restore my own faith in America, and I say to myself "The days of the Stonewall riots are over, America is far more open minded when it comes to the bedroom and at least people who preform sodomy aren't tortured and killed."

Then shit like this happens.

And it makes me want to chill with WACF in Canada and NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER come back.

jhale667
08-21-2013, 08:25 PM
This douchebag wants to outlaw all consentual sex acts that don't have to do with one man, one woman that are married, having unprotected vaginal sex with the sole purpose of having children.

Don't tell me, lemme guess.... missionary position ONLY, right? :rolleyes:

Angel
08-21-2013, 08:34 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/supreme-court-asked-to-revive-virginias-anti-sodomy-law/2013/08/18/c8cad8bc-05b5-11e3-88d6-d5795fab4637_story.html

Ken CUNTinelli, like most quasi-Republicans claims to be for small government. Horse-fucking-SHIT. This douchebag wants to outlaw all consentual sex acts that don't have to do with one man, one woman that are married, having unprotected vaginal sex with the sole purpose of having children.

There are times when I begin to restore my own faith in America, and I say to myself "The days of the Stonewall riots are over, America is far more open minded when it comes to the bedroom and at least people who preform sodomy aren't tortured and killed."

Then shit like this happens.

And it makes me want to chill with WACF in Canada and NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER come back.

You don't want to chill with me? :(

WACF
08-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Cool....we could all chill.

Reading that article...wow...people that think like that exist...it is horrible when they get close to power.

Look towards Egypt...Bad, Worse and Horrible are all fighting for power...there being gay can get you killed.

How far off are we in the minds of people like this.

Igosplut
08-22-2013, 11:53 AM
You watch, This Cuccinelli will probably get outed as being gay in the next few years when he gets caught with an underage male prostitute.......

Angel
08-22-2013, 12:03 PM
You watch, This Cuccinelli will probably get outed as being gay in the next few years when he gets caught with an underage male prostitute.......

No shit.

FORD
08-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Cool....we could all chill.

Reading that article...wow...people that think like that exist...it is horrible when they get close to power.

Look towards Egypt...Bad, Worse and Horrible are all fighting for power...there being gay can get you killed.

How far off are we in the minds of people like this.

Things ain't too good in Russia right now either, for that matter.

katina
08-23-2013, 01:39 AM

Down here, same sex marriage has been legal since July 22 2010, by 2011 a Navy officer dared to asked for permission to his superiors, to get married to his partner for 12 years (living together),and there´s no need to mention the things he had to endure before that...
He was going to be the first gay man from the Law Enforcement Force to get married in the whole country....but he he dissapeared, after six days was found death( beaten), floating at the River Plate.
His partner, a very brave man, went to Court, but there are not suspects....

katina
08-23-2013, 01:43 AM
Things ain't too good in Russia right now either, for that matter.

You are right :(

FORD
08-23-2013, 02:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckdPvVxqsTY

fraroc
08-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Fuck ANYONE who says that gay people are communists. If you look at history, Stalin thought that gay people were an impurity and even had them killed.

VetteLS5
08-23-2013, 04:38 PM
Fuck ANYONE who says that gay people are communists. If you look at history, Stalin thought that gay people were an impurity and even had them killed.

Dude, I'm a little confused as to how you went from posting what you did about a month ago, to using "fuck anyone" and all manner of other over-the-top rhetoric in just about everything you post now. The manic side isn't anymore healthy than the alternative.

VetteLS5
08-23-2013, 04:42 PM

With this guy I actually doubt it. Governors in VA (where I live) are generally relied upon to generate business revenue for the state, and apart from that their social issue stance is pretty irrelevant. His Dem opponent has been exposed for some potential business deals that had all manner of problems with access by foreign govts. Nobody but the most backwoods (SW VA) or most "progressive" (NoVA - 1 particular county) gives a shit about the social nonsense, and in years and years of this kind of posturing no significant change has happened one way or another. Much ado about nothing.

FORD
08-23-2013, 05:25 PM
You'll never find me defending Terry McUseless (never liked that son of a bitch) but it's not much of a secret that Cooch is a Pat Robertson puppet, as is McDonnell, and that wackjob running for lieutenant governor.

And considering most of the "business revenue" in NoVa comes from the "defense" industry, they're just fine with right wing zealots who want to bring on World War III. More money for them.... at least until the planet blows up.

fraroc
08-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Dude, I'm a little confused as to how you went from posting what you did about a month ago, to using "fuck anyone" and all manner of other over-the-top rhetoric in just about everything you post now. The manic side isn't anymore healthy than the alternative.

It's because I'm sick and tired of the bullshit people come up with to try to bring gay people down. And one of these excuses is that "gays are communists becuase they want to limit religious freedom" First of all, I know PLENTY of gays and lesbians that believe in God. Second of all, they just want the right to marry their signifigant other, not destroy religion as a whole. I swear, these homophobes are seriously grasping at straws these days.

katina
08-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Artist flees Russia after painting Putin and Medvedev in pants
Konstantin Altunin reported to have fled to France to claim asylum after police shut down Moscow exhibition
A museum director says an artist whose paintings depicted the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, and the prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev, in women's undergarments has fled the country.

Konstantin Altunin had left for France and was planning to request asylum there, said the director of St Petersburg's Museum of Power, Tatiana Titova.

The authorities removed four of Altunin's satirical depictions of Russian politicians on Monday and shut down the exhibition.

Police did not specify which laws may have been violated by the provocative works. One Russian law bans insulting state authorities; another prohibits "homosexual propaganda" aimed at minors.

Last year, an exhibit that depicted members of the punk band Pussy Riot as holy icons drew the anger of religious and pro-government activists, who protested against the exhibition's opening.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/28/putin-pants-art-russia-konstantin-altunin-moscow

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/8/28/1377700817566/Putin-painting-underwear--008.jpg