PDA

View Full Version : The Beiber Cunt?

Nickdfresh
08-23-2013, 04:18 PM
Is this a true pic that hasn't been photoshopped? If so, this cunt should fuck off and die in a fire...

fraroc
08-23-2013, 04:45 PM
Every day there's probably one more girl that says "I don't like Justin Bieber anymore." And this is the reason. Justin Bieber is a horrible human being. Just like with Sammy Hagar, I can forgive the shitty (c)rap, dubstep, and techno music he makes. It's the fact that he treats his fans like trash is the reason why I hate him so much. One day, his actions is going to drive one of his adoring fans to suicide and I can bet you, he's not gonna have one speck of remorse or he's gonna give the most farcical BULLSHIT apology.

Igosplut
08-23-2013, 04:46 PM
It's been reported to be false, but who knows???

I've been anxiously awaiting this shithead to attend the Danny Bonaduce school of "My guide to life after being a child star".....

sadaist
08-24-2013, 02:09 AM
I hate how he gets a few tattoos and suddenly he is some type of tough guy. Has he ever been in a fight? No. yet he walks around like he can open a can of whoop ass on anyone. Then if anything gets even close to becoming physical he has 10 bodyguards to save him. Weak punk rich kid. Never had a hard time in his life. Be ready Justin, it's coming. And it's gonna hit like a freight train.

Coyote
08-24-2013, 08:51 AM
I cunt wait...

Unchainme
08-24-2013, 02:02 PM
I hate this guy.

I hate his stupid 12-17 year old fanbase that spams everything from voting contests to twitter feeds to make him relevant.

I hate how they try to push him in things I enjoy such as SNL/Sports, so I can't even get the option of "ignoring" him.

He gets to pretend to be "Gangsta" when he's never seen a tough neighborhood in his life. He's a fucking douche bag that thinks he's a hardass, despite the fact he'd be dead in 3 minutes if he set foot in compton.

His fanbase is full of psychotic morons that literally cut themselves over him, and are as fanatic as any cult followers could be.

If he announced today that he was moving down to a fucking plantation down in S. America, you'd literally see a news report months later of people dead with kool aid in their hands.

Canada, I'm so disappointed in you.

fraroc
08-24-2013, 02:13 PM
I hate this guy.

I hate his stupid 12-17 year old fanbase that spams everything from voting contests to twitter feeds to make him relevant.

I hate how they try to push him in things I enjoy such as SNL/Sports, so I can't even get the option of "ignoring" him.

He gets to pretend to be "Gangsta" when he's never seen a tough neighborhood in his life. He's a fucking douche bag that thinks he's a hardass, despite the fact he'd be dead in 3 minutes if he set foot in compton.

His fanbase is full of psychotic morons that literally cut themselves over him, and are as fanatic as any cult followers could be.

If he announced today that he was moving down to a fucking plantation down in S. America, you'd literally see a news report months later of people dead with kool aid in their hands.

Canada, I'm so disappointed in you.

I want to see Justine Beaver get into a fight with a Hells Angel. When that happens, get the popcorn.

Coyote
08-24-2013, 02:26 PM
I read up on the little shit. (Know thy enemy, etc...)

According to some sources, he made 3000$ by busking at age 15.
Somehow, I don't believe that, because people hardly notice a street musician in a bigger city. Everyone's too busy.

I've seen some of the pre-hysteria YouTube vids. Wasn't up to snuff.

So, logically...

What's a young fame-starved "boy" like him to do? Make friends the Hollywood way. :bananasex:

Which explains his pussy-like demeanor towards live shows...
http://igigglez.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Jdj5uSq.jpg

Unchainme
08-24-2013, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lIQqiugjfc

this needs to happen in real life.

fraroc
08-24-2013, 05:06 PM
Which explains his pussy-like demeanor towards live shows...
http://igigglez.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Jdj5uSq.jpg

I'll see your Zakk Wylde playing with a cut finger and raise you a Paul Stanley preforming with four broken ribs on the Hot In The Shade tour, one of which punctured his lung.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkwiulo6mb1qd72llo1_400.jpg

Dave's Bitch
08-24-2013, 05:14 PM
I'll see your Paul Stanley preforming with four broken ribs on the Hot In The Shade tour, one of which punctured his lung and raise you Society 1

http://designs.bigtattooplanet.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/4colwidthfull/attached/IMG_9511path.jpg

Coyote
08-24-2013, 05:42 PM
Point being though, real musicians go on stage no matter what. (Except death. That's a tricky one.)

Dave's Bitch
08-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Point being though, real musicians go on stage no matter what. (Except death. That's a tricky one.)

Exactly.Look at Mick Mars,He's looked dead for the past 20 years

fraroc
08-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Exactly.Look at Mick Mars,He's looked dead for the past 20 years

Mick Mars is my fucking hero. I look at all of these bodybuilders and weightlifters thinking they're the top dogs, they're the strongest men on earth. FUCK. THAT. The REAL strongest man on earth is Robert Alan Deal A.K.A Mick Mars of Motley Crue. Whenever I go through a hard time and view myself as a failure because I can't do something I want to do, I keep reminding myself of Mick and how he kicks ass on guitar despite feeling like his spine is replaced by an unbendable metal bar and being in immense pain every day.

Nickdfresh
08-24-2013, 07:34 PM
One thing this little homo does that I find gauling is that he actually charges silly little pre-teen girls like $600 for a bullshit meet and greet back stage where he pretty much avoids them and waves. Whether he spit on his fans or not, he pretty much spits on his fans...

fraroc
08-24-2013, 08:03 PM
One thing this little homo does that I find gauling is that he actually charges silly little pre-teen girls like $600 for a bullshit meet and greet back stage where he pretty much avoids them and waves. Whether he spit on his fans or not, he pretty much spits on his fans...

At least with KISS, you get to take a picture with them in full makeup and they'll play a short acoustic set and take fan requests. Hell, Gene even let a fan play his bass in one of those sets!

fraroc
08-24-2013, 08:07 PM
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/justin-bieber-snubs-fan-down-syndrome-boston-disappointing/

This will make you hate the little cunt more.