PDA

View Full Version : Has Everyone Gone Nuts?

Sweet Irony
08-24-2013, 07:24 PM
So, I pop in here every couple of days, or maybe once a week...and I feel like Im entering a minefield full of craziness! WTF is going on? There are goodbye threads, but nobody ever leaves...(Isnt that against the VH messageboard law?!?) There seems to be an undercurrent of hostility, for a variety of reasons...and also some real or imaginary racism? Or interpreted racism? Is the problem that Im out of the loop? Or is it because there is next to nothing to say anymore? I have never, ever been able to talk myself into just giving up & staying away, so maybe I shouldnt be complaining. (Am I complaining???) All things/ people related to these sites actually mean a lot to me-(dream 2 nights ago about Von Halen...not very sexual, but quite intimate! :D) And Im glad Angel didnt leave...and it seems that often Shoes is kinda baffled just like me...
So, maybe you guys think Im on the verge of senility or something, but I dont think so...Jay is going to college, not getting his AARP card..
Advice? FORD, GS, ZZ, Twona, anyone? Fernando? :D

Love you guys. Seriously.

VAiN
08-25-2013, 04:48 PM
It's been rough here lately.. it's not just you.

LoungeMachine
08-25-2013, 05:06 PM
Meh...

A momentary [8 months] lapse of reason ;)

:gulp:

Things are back to normal. Which is to say Kristy is telling everyone how stupid they are.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play?

fraroc
08-25-2013, 09:10 PM
So, I pop in here every couple of days, or maybe once a week...and I feel like Im entering a minefield full of craziness! WTF is going on? There are goodbye threads, but nobody ever leaves...(Isnt that against the VH messageboard law?!?) There seems to be an undercurrent of hostility, for a variety of reasons...and also some real or imaginary racism? Or interpreted racism? Is the problem that Im out of the loop? Or is it because there is next to nothing to say anymore? I have never, ever been able to talk myself into just giving up & staying away, so maybe I shouldnt be complaining. (Am I complaining???) All things/ people related to these sites actually mean a lot to me-(dream 2 nights ago about Von Halen...not very sexual, but quite intimate! :D) And Im glad Angel didnt leave...and it seems that often Shoes is kinda baffled just like me...
So, maybe you guys think Im on the verge of senility or something, but I dont think so...Jay is going to college, not getting his AARP card..
Advice? FORD, GS, ZZ, Twona, anyone? Fernando? :D

Love you guys. Seriously.

1. ELVIS actually left for a few weeks, then came back.
2. I got into a HUGE fight with that cunt flappo, he got banned, it's a long story.
3. Poor Angel has her own shit to deal with, God help her.
4. In terms of the fighting, that's the RothArmy way, it seems.
5. Van Halen is currently doing I have no fucking idea since July.

Igosplut
08-25-2013, 09:25 PM
SI, don't worry about it. Just a faze. Oh, and Vons gay, so that won't go anywhere......

Eyes of the Night
08-26-2013, 03:04 AM
If everyone just smoked a lil weed once in a while ...

Does everyone know that Dave IS back? ...

When I lurk it's like playing a game you had already mastered on the 360 ... Very "bleh" ...

So now when I post I need a drink ... in fact I may have to pull up a barstool right now up in this thread ...

*throws down a couple of 16oz budweisers*

Yeah that's right I can do that look at the member # ...

Eyes of the Night
08-26-2013, 03:09 AM
Igo, Lounge, and Vain "do you remember me at all" ...

What IS up with the annoying white bar across my screen ...

*gulp*

*loads the hella dust filled Roth Bong with warshingtons finest*

Eyes of the Night
08-26-2013, 03:37 AM
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQAK3Z2P6ObZ0_gv&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhvthumb-ak-ash3%2Fs526x395%2F1096095_706139516068261_70613921 6068291_8296_2487_b.jpg&jq=100

*gulp*

Hey look that's Eyes! Playing left handed wtf? ...

Eyes of the Night
08-26-2013, 03:40 AM
FnA I thought it would be the vid ... my bad

*takes a phat pull off the Roth Army Bong*

I know god exists but does he have lips? Oh woah man ...

ZahZoo
08-26-2013, 08:16 AM
There's just some natural evolution at play... old friends become enemies, new friends become old friends, new neighborhoods get built... old neighborhoods get neglected and run down... rats and vermin invade... the popular kids lose popularity... old regimes crumble... new alliances form... jackasses turn reasonable... nice folks turn into jackasses... Van Halen/Dave Roth isn't doing jack shit... Sesh turns off the board when he goes to bed... ZahZoo posts silly shit on multiple boards... Von is still gay...

Just another day... rinse & repeat...

Eyes of the Night
08-26-2013, 08:32 AM
Zah ... how could I forget ... well it's been 7 yrs?

Eyes of the Night
08-26-2013, 08:35 AM
And I'm only 5k down in posts with Zah ... A regular Conmee I see in a good way ... Looking at your avatar all of a sudden I started talkin' Viking ... wtf!

*takes last pulls off the Roth Bong*

Ah .... Till the next moon ...

ZahZoo
08-26-2013, 08:45 AM
Zah ... how could I forget ... well it's been 7 yrs?

I've forgotten more things than you'll ever know...

Congrats on getting paroled...

Eyes of the Night
08-26-2013, 08:48 AM
So Sweet I, is that you too the far right or left in that pic on the couch in your profile? I said right ... but swore you were twins ...

Onwards and Upwards!

Salute ...

LoungeMachine
08-30-2013, 11:58 PM
Von is gay?

Well that explains why he keeps swinging from Kristy's nuts.....

Angel
08-31-2013, 01:35 AM
If everyone just smoked a lil weed once in a while ...

Does everyone know that Dave IS back? ...

When I lurk it's like playing a game you had already mastered on the 360 ... Very "bleh" ...

So now when I post I need a drink ... in fact I may have to pull up a barstool right now up in this thread ...

*throws down a couple of 16oz budweisers*

Yeah that's right I can do that look at the member # ...

Holy shit! It's Eyes!!!

There's just some natural evolution at play... old friends become enemies, new friends become old friends, new neighborhoods get built... old neighborhoods get neglected and run down... rats and vermin invade... the popular kids lose popularity... old regimes crumble... new alliances form... jackasses turn reasonable... nice folks turn into jackasses... Van Halen/Dave Roth isn't doing jack shit... Sesh turns off the board when he goes to bed... ZahZoo posts silly shit on multiple boards... Von is still gay...

Just another day... rinse & repeat...

Hahaha...and I'm here to get a few moments of normality. Damn...I am nuts!

Thanks, Zah. What a great read that was!!!

Dr. Love
08-31-2013, 02:05 AM
Von is gay?

Well that explains why he keeps swinging from Kristy's nuts.....

It's only gay if their balls touch.

Or so I'm told.

Eyes of the Night
08-31-2013, 02:10 AM
Hiya Angel, long time no post ...

*slides Angel a white Russian*
*pours a Budweiser from the tap*

Who's loading ...

Dr. Love
08-31-2013, 02:15 AM
bizzump

Eyes of the Night
08-31-2013, 02:21 AM
Bizzump indeed! ... So I see you're in stealth mode ninja style ... niiice ...

*pours DL a ziggy zoggy*
*loads the Roth Bong w/ some fine choice cannabis*

Eyes of the Night
09-01-2013, 01:57 AM
Daddy's home, I will serve no fries before their time ...

*takes a pull from the Bud tap*