PDA

View Full Version : Aspartame is SHIT.

FORD
08-31-2013, 01:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5EgmNzZV54

And all this time I thought it was merely a deadly neurotoxin whose patent was signed by none other than Donald Rumsfeld.........

envy_me
08-31-2013, 02:34 PM
I think she might be exaggerating a bit. I mean it goes through many chemical prosseses. What do you think menure is that the vegetables are "fed"? What chemical process is the one nature does to make menure, dirt and other gross things into a vegetable? I've also heard that many cows at slaughterhouses are just fed their own processed waste, made so that it tastes good.

I'd be much more grossed out by eating a hot dog, it's just slaughter waste with a lot of spice and things to make it look and taste good.

I don't eat eggs, I thinks it's gross. It's chickens ovulation.

Everything is gross to a degree. Look at Casu Marzu.

Hardrock69
08-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Mmm....gimme a big fat burger with fries and a glazed donut.

To Go!

:D

Kristy
08-31-2013, 05:09 PM
Here's one even better!

envy_me
08-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Here's one even better!

This is only informative for the first minute where they explain what BVO is, then she yapps about water being good for you etc... Like we don't know that.

In small amounts it's okey but "in rats it shows it might be still in the fat tissue after you stop drinking, bla, bla, bla"
Oh, it might be? The rats show? Fuck you and your propaganda.

GOD, I'm angry tonight :D Lol.

Seshmeister
08-31-2013, 09:15 PM
If aspartame was half as bad as some people say I would be dead by now.

Igosplut
08-31-2013, 09:36 PM

Good thing it's not in Vodka, huh?

Nickdfresh
08-31-2013, 09:43 PM
I've always hated that shit. But I think there is a tad bit of alarmist hyperbole here...

Seshmeister
08-31-2013, 09:45 PM
Well that's my point, I've been using it as a mixer for 25 years now, I've drank thousands of gallons of the stuff.

If instead I had chose to have full fat coke I would almost certainly be a fatty with type 2 diabetes.

Aspartame is great stuff I fucking love it.

Igosplut
08-31-2013, 09:48 PM
Working in the auto repair business most of my life I've probably inhaled more chemicals that most people...

Well, I'm still here today, tomorrow is something else.....

Northern Girl
08-31-2013, 09:48 PM
My dad used to use Coke to take rust off of iron. :nuts:

Northern Girl
08-31-2013, 10:04 PM
I didn't watch the video, but whenever this shit (heh heh) comes up; it always turns out that you have to drink like a case a day every day for it to be dangerous or something like that.

Regardless, I avoid all fake shit as much as possible. I only drink water and almond milk. Who knows what's in my water!

Igosplut
08-31-2013, 10:06 PM
I didn't watch the video, but whenever this shit (heh heh) comes up; it always turns out that you have to drink like a case a day every day for it to be dangerous or something like that.

Well he's fucked....

Northern Girl
08-31-2013, 10:29 PM
If instead I had chose to have full fat coke

I'm sure you meant sugar, but I won't point out your silly mistake to everyone!

(Nobody else read this).

envy_me
09-01-2013, 12:14 AM
Who knows what's in my water!

Elvis might... :D

envy_me
09-01-2013, 12:16 AM

To be fair, you did think it was a good idea to buy this site :biggrin:

vandeleur
09-01-2013, 04:43 AM
I'm sure you meant sugar, but I won't point out your silly mistake to everyone!

(Nobody else read this).

It may be a uk thing but soft drinks are referred to as diet or full fat ...

vandeleur
09-01-2013, 04:45 AM
I am so fucking hungover and have concluded were all gonna die of something may as well taste nice . It hurts to type :-/