PDA

View Full Version : 4TH of July---

Sweet Irony
06-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Do you have fun??

I work----:(

lms2
06-28-2004, 09:44 PM
I have a long weekend coming up! Yippee.

pete
06-28-2004, 09:52 PM
My best friend is a lesbian.

A hot, choreographing lesbian.

I'm spending the weekend with her and her..... signifigant other.

Bar-b-q, booze and...... interesting scenery.

LOL

She's really a friend but, I played on funk record for a band she works with and we've hit it off ever since.

Why does she hang out with me every saturday?

......stay tuned

lms2
06-28-2004, 09:55 PM
Stay tuned so you can tell us why she hangs out with you or are you asking for an opinion?

pete
06-28-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Stay tuned so you can tell us why she hangs out with you or are you asking for an opinion?

It could be interesting but

It's always intersting

she's very cool

she loves my new tunes

you can feel the tension though

I thanked her for being impressed with my new sht

she said, "I'm impressed with you."

lms2
06-29-2004, 03:43 AM
Do you think she may be turning over a new leaf? I had a very close friend of the opposite sex once that was gay. It was a very interesting relationship. Intimate without being intimate. We were very close and I enjoyed the relationsihp very much. I just can't enjoy gay friends of the same sex though. I always end up getting hit on. I am okay till it goes there... then I loose it.

lms2
06-29-2004, 03:54 AM
Oh, and yes, 4th of July rocks. Picnics, fire crackers. hot bodies scantily clad. Loud rock, cold beer. And did I mention I have a long weekend coming up? ROAD TRIP! I have to go on a road trip cause you cant get decent fire works here, but if you cross state lines, you still can!

SoCalChelle
06-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Light up the sky, baby :)

Ally_Kat
06-29-2004, 02:11 PM
My friend Cindy lives a little north of the Williamsburg bridge right across the street from the water. In the river across from her house they sit two barges for the Macy's fireworks. We go there to her house for a huge outdoor bbq party that lasts to really late in the morning because she has no neighbors. (That part of Brooklyn is all warehouses).

The fireworks are 10 times cooler live than on tv.

lms
06-29-2004, 02:24 PM
That sounds fun. We can go to the "river" here to watch the local fireworks. The "river" is in reality a dried up river bed nothing but trees and dried brush. Lots of people go down as it is right across from the fair grounds where they set the public fireworks display off, but the last year we went, people were popping firecrackers and this family beside us started a fire and just got in their car and drove off. Me and a few other people went and finally got it put out, but that was dangerous. I was so ticked off. If a major fire would have started, talk about casualties, it takes about 2 hours to clear the river bed after the fireworks display is done, and that is not including the people that stay there to party. No way for fire fighters to get in, and nowhere for the people there to get out. Then when you figure in the stupidity factor that kicks in during situations like that....

So all of you Roth and Rollers have fun, but BE SAFE.

Fabulous Shadow
06-30-2004, 12:09 AM
I think petey is hoping for a lil 3 way action... In your dreams petey! the lesbos are looking for their baby's daddy!

SoCalChelle
06-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Hey Fab, I got my car fixed....wanna get together for the 4th?

pete
06-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I think petey is hoping for a lil 3 way action... In your dreams petey! the lesbos are looking for their baby's daddy!

If only your life were so interesting:you wouldn't let bullshit bother you.

I don't.

Bullshit

Get out. Excercise.

She's my best bud. But it makes for colorful posts until you interfere.

lay off. you're so defensive.

you care too much about nothing.

you perceive enemies where they don't exist.