PDA

View Full Version : I Cannot Believe This Fucking Devastation

Kristy
09-13-2013, 02:52 PM
http://www.deseretnews.com/images/article/contentimage/1210316/1210316.jpg

Yeah, I know it's Boulder and all and many of those hippies who panhandle there haven't showered in months but this shit is unbelievable.

http://timenewsfeed.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/180410727.jpg
"Where's my pony!? Has anyone seen my pony?"

I blame Obama.

FORD
09-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Now if I were Pat Robertson, I would say that God was pissed off about something....

Maybe it has something to do with the NRA hijacking the state legislature?

Kristy
09-13-2013, 05:27 PM
I believe all Boulder freeloading hippies were long overdue for a bath

SunisinuS
09-13-2013, 10:32 PM
Hmmm..... The Hippies might have a point here....unless you believe in the Ex-Leader of Iran...who is supposedly an urban planner.....why so many freeways instead of streams?

lol hope your aqua fire will survive your parking lots.

Mother Nature is just pissing her "pants".

Kristy
09-13-2013, 11:11 PM
Now that is a great pic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUFhbnXCQAA5mSq.jpg

Hardrock69
09-13-2013, 11:17 PM
We went through that 3 years ago in Gnashville. God was angry at all the cuntry music industry people and decided to fuck them up.

I came through it unscathed, though for 2 days I could not reach civilization because all the roads leading to the real world were literally under 10 feet of water.

Kristy
09-13-2013, 11:28 PM
Bullshit. You never went though anything like this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUAFNHqCcAEhScR.jpg:large

Hardrock69
09-13-2013, 11:45 PM
Bullshit. You never went through this. All you are doing is posting pictures from the fucking library computer.

Kristy
09-13-2013, 11:52 PM
Right, Kirsten. Considering most libraries close at 9 and it's 9:50. Again, go fuck a bicycle without a seat. Hope your shitty little redneck town drowns off the face of the fucking earth.

http://media.wbur.org/wordpress/11/files/2013/09/0913_colorado-flooding.jpg

I'm just hoping there won't be a "relief concert" that feature any of the following: Dave Matthew Band, Phish, String Cheese Incident, Leftover Salmon, Jason Mraz, former members of the Grateful Dead or any two-bit shitty metal act.

FORD
09-13-2013, 11:59 PM
We went through that 3 years ago in Gnashville. God was angry at all the cuntry music industry people and decided to fuck them up.

Can you blame Him? :biggrin:

Kristy
09-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Actually, all libraries close at 5 on Fridays, dumbass.

FORD
09-14-2013, 12:01 AM
Bullshit. You never went though anything like this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUAFNHqCcAEhScR.jpg:large

That looks like a brand new road. Was it poorly planned (in a slide area) or was it an old road that got re-paved?

Kristy
09-14-2013, 12:06 AM
Probably a Hickenlooper contract specialty. Fucker sold out Colorado. Most likely that is the sheer force of the water you cananot believe how much rain we had is short a period of time. I think that's Thompson River and I'm not sure what highway that is but it's usually nowhere near the road.

Now they are saying 172 people are unaccounted for..? And search and rescue is coming from...Nevada?

Hardrock69
09-14-2013, 12:07 AM
Actually, all libraries close at 5 on Fridays, dumbass.

And how do you know this unless you are there all the time?

Dumbass.

Kristy
09-14-2013, 12:07 AM
Oh, and fuck FEMA.

Kristy
09-14-2013, 12:08 AM
And how do you know this unless you are there all the time?

Dumbass.

Golly, Kirsten!

SunisinuS
09-14-2013, 12:16 AM
Lol...all I was saying was I was involved in disaster relief for fucking years...and all of it was attitude.... If Mother Nature cares.....it is not about you.

Bumpersticker on MotherNature's Ass:

Enjoy!

BTW: I love Mother Nature's Ass.

:269:

Kristy
09-14-2013, 12:36 AM
Something more in the way of this tune seems to apply

SunisinuS
09-14-2013, 12:39 AM
Something more in the way of this tune seems to apply

Those with a glass ass should not shit diamonds?

I used to travel for years for those that felt the weight....this weekend...I wish them the best...I am off work. Reminds me of the religious helicopter joke. Thanks.

And I hope Colorado survives. You just do not bogart it....I hope the helicopters come closer.

Skype Name: From Above.

Just to push it:

FORD
09-14-2013, 01:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21mI_VTh2j4

ashstralia
09-14-2013, 05:00 AM
Yeah, not to trivialize a bad sitch... But our east coast low cyclones make that look like a drizzly wet week. But you know, we're Aussie. Tough sob's. just get in and get the fucking work done.

twonabomber
09-14-2013, 08:09 AM
Bullshit. You never went through this. All you are doing is posting pictures from the fucking library computer.

GARsty?

Kristy
09-14-2013, 09:35 AM
Yeah, not to trivialize a bad sitch... But our east coast low cyclones make that look like a drizzly wet week. But you know, we're Aussie. Tough sob's. just get in and get the fucking work done.

Hardly. Now go back to ass-raping kangaroos or whatever it you Aussie kangaroo fuckers do.

Nickdfresh
09-14-2013, 09:49 AM
This one is for Kristy.

Sorry for those people who lost their homes, or worse...

Kristy
09-14-2013, 10:16 AM
That uber ghey tune has been played a lot recently in this state.

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 10:37 AM
Really puts life in perspective doesnt it?..500 people unaccounted for..crazy

VetteLS5
09-15-2013, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21mI_VTh2j4

Love me some Maria McKee. Yum.

Kristy
09-15-2013, 11:00 AM
Really puts life in perspective doesnt it?..500 people unaccounted for..crazy

I'm hoping it's just a bunch of Boulder hipsters with dead cell phone batteries who can't be reached.

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 11:07 AM
I think its just the opposite..older folks who have "no use" for a cell phone..Is there a large homeless problem in boulder?
I assume they dont count as part of the missing.

Kristy
09-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Boulder used to have a major homeless issue until all the rich yuppies (mainly Californian, fuckhead annoying Texans and a shitload of east coast transplants) who masquerade themselves off as liberals kicked the all out for being an eyesore in the name of "aggressive panhandling" on Pearl Street. Many off them migrated live west to live in makeshift shanty town in the mountainous (around Rollingsville). Homeless or not, I woudl never live near a river in the mountains especially when the terrain below is a known flood plain. If the rivers don't kill you in this state when it rains, the lighting sure will.

sadaist
09-15-2013, 12:27 PM
http://www.deseretnews.com/images/article/contentimage/1210316/1210316.jpg

Yeah, I know it's Boulder and all and many of those hippies who panhandle there haven't showered in months but this shit is unbelievable.

http://timenewsfeed.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/180410727.jpg

I blame Obama.

:(

That 2nd pic is bad. You really have to sit & think what it would be like to lose everything in a particular room. Most of that stuff can't just be cleaned. Your 1st thoughts are the big ticket items, TV, couch, stereo. But the drapes, carpet, carpet pad, floor boards, wallboards, and every personal item you had in that room is destroyed.

It didn't take long for my insurance company to classify this event as a catastrophe so we could send additional resources to the area.

Hardrock69
09-15-2013, 01:04 PM
I Cannot Believe This Fucking Devastation

Nobody cares what you believe.

Northern Girl
09-15-2013, 01:18 PM
:(

That 2nd pic is bad. You really have to sit & think what it would be like to lose everything in a particular room. Most of that stuff can't just be cleaned. Your 1st thoughts are the big ticket items, TV, couch, stereo. But the drapes, carpet, carpet pad, floor boards, wallboards, and every personal item you had in that room is destroyed.

It didn't take long for my insurance company to classify this event as a catastrophe so we could send additional resources to the area.

Yep, EVERYTHING is destroyed! I lost everything in a flood 14 years ago.

Got nothing from FEMA or insurance. Don't assume regular insurance will cover a flood because it rarely does. You need special flood insurance.

In the end, it is just stuff...and life goes on. Although, I'm sure it's a big part of why I live so simply now and have no attachment to stuff anymore.

sadaist
09-15-2013, 01:42 PM
In the end, it is just stuff...and life goes on. Although, I'm sure it's a big part of why I live so simply now and have no attachment to stuff anymore.

Yeah, me too. I get stuff out of my life thinking how the fuck will I survive without this. And pretty soon after I never even think about it. Haven't had a microwave in 7 years. At first I thought WTF am I gonna do!!! Just used the oven when i needed and didn't buy microwave only stuff. Now I never even think about it. Electric can opener broke so I found the hand one in my camping gear to hold me until I bought a new electric. never got it & don't miss it.

It's amazing how much shit we amass throughout our life and then feel it's a part of us & we can't live without it. My mindset now is to have no more than I can fit into one truckload (bed and cab). That way I feel way more free. At any time I can just grab all my belongings and go anywhere I want.

twonabomber
09-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Had some flooding here in July. Storm water got into the sewer system and backed up in some basements. More like a lot of basements county wide. Fortunately mine was not one of them. Some people got a couple feet of water.

Most of what I have in storage is in bins. I'm in the process of a) paring the pile down and b) getting what's left out of the basement. Anything else down there will be easily moveable or hopefully high enough up on the wall that it will be okay.

There's a marina on the river right on the edge of town...went for a ride that Saturday morning and the first boat docked had been hit by so much debris coming down the river it capsized. Maybe three feet of the bow was sticking out of the water. Pretty rough morning.

Kristy
09-15-2013, 03:00 PM
You need special flood insurance.

I know in Colorado for a fact that if you live within a designated flood plain area you are by law require to buy flood insurance. Actually, I think it was FEMA who pushed that.

This flood goes way beyond homes, there are entire towns (Lyons, downtown Estes Park), that will have to be more or less leveled. The bill for this is going to reach way into the billions.

Northern Girl
09-15-2013, 03:26 PM
I know in Colorado for a fact that if you live within a designated flood plain area you are by law require to buy flood insurance. Actually, I think it was FEMA who pushed that.

This flood goes way beyond homes, there are entire towns (Lyons, downtown Estes Park), that will have to be more or less leveled. The bill for this is going to reach way into the billions.

And it will take several years to recover. Some towns will not even bother to rebuild for fear it may happen again. I remember when Grand Forks was wiped out. Some parts are still desolate 15 years later and will always be.

I am grateful that I could go live with my parents for awhile, and I still had a job and car (I wasn't home when it happened). Everything else was replaceable. I know how much worse things could have been.

Northern Girl
09-15-2013, 03:30 PM

And flash floods can happen anywhere. Where I lived is definitely not considered a designated flood area; so no one ever dreamed something like that could happen there and no one was prepared.

Angel
09-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Wow. Eerily reminiscent of the Alberta floods this summer.

DLR Bridge
09-15-2013, 07:25 PM
I lost everything in a flood 14 years ago.

Got nothing from FEMA or insurance. Don't assume regular insurance will cover a flood because it rarely does. You need special flood insurance.

Wow, that stinks. I'm sorry to hear that. My parents shore house ended up with four feet of water in the house due to Sandy. They didn't have insurance and FEMA didn't help a bit since it's their second home. That makes sense, but a little help would've been nice. We're not even half way done re-doing the place. Set backs like that are a bitch, but it is only just "stuff" after all. Finding the time, money and energy to rebuild is a challenge, though.

Hardrock69
09-15-2013, 09:51 PM
The Nashville floods got to about 2 miles from my house. Lotta homes that needed to be rebuilt in that neighborhood. Quite a few that were just bulldozed as well.

It is no fun. So word of wisdom: Be sure you live in high ground.

Eyes of the Night
09-16-2013, 02:24 AM
This is the only flood that I heard the word "biblical" in it ...

Seshmeister
09-16-2013, 05:28 AM

I blame Obama.

It's good you can still surprise people with your posts here.

When I read the thread title I naturally assumed this was going to be about your vagina. :)

Kristy
09-16-2013, 08:08 AM
It's good you can still surprise people with your posts here.

When I read the thread title I naturally assumed this was going to be about your vagina. :)

Or your mothers vagina.

Kristy
09-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Right now latest news is 708 unaccounted for around 12,000 people evacuated, 18,000 homes damaged and around 1,500 destroyed - not sure if that is worse than the fires that hit last summer - and 6 fatalities the first being this really young college couple
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2013/0913/20130913_082805_Wiyanna-Nelson-and-Wesley-Quinlan.jpg

This whole flood is just bizarre on so many levels. And now all this shit is dumping into the North Platte River headed towards Nebraska flooding out towns where it did not rain as hard all along the way.

Kristy
09-16-2013, 08:21 AM
But, you know, fuck Nebraska.

twonabomber
09-16-2013, 10:01 AM
I wonder if all this muddy water will make Coors taste bad.

sadaist
09-16-2013, 11:22 AM
I wonder if all this muddy water will make Coors taste bad.

Which is worse? Bad taste or no taste? Coors Light is flavorless mostly.

sadaist
09-16-2013, 11:26 AM

And then they will rebuild in the same spot and in 25 years it will happen again and people will cry "why me?!".

Why do we insist on building structures where water wants to be? Water always wins. The thought of New Orleans just is so silly it drives me crazy thinking about how stupid that idea is.

Angel
09-16-2013, 12:01 PM
And then they will rebuild in the same spot and in 25 years it will happen again and people will cry "why me?!".

Why do we insist on building structures where water wants to be? Water always wins. The thought of New Orleans just is so silly it drives me crazy thinking about how stupid that idea is.

The degree of flooding this year is unbelievable. The Alberta floods were called the 100 year flood...

I just came back from the Rockies where it was unbelievably HOT. There is no snow on the peaks, which I have never seen before...I'm sure the same is true for the US portion of the range. Those peaks should be white year round...

Kristy
09-16-2013, 12:13 PM

Dude, you live in a state with a major fault line

Kristy
09-16-2013, 12:14 PM
Now if I were Pat Robertson, I would say that God was pissed off about something....

Maybe it has something to do with the NRA hijacking the state legislature?

Oh it's much worse than that:

http://planet.infowars.com/guns/weather-terrorism-colorado-recall-success-now-are-we-paying-for-it-by-this-attack-by-haarp-weather-terrorism

sadaist
09-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Dude, you live in a state with a major fault line

and the second it becomes a viable option to leave here I will. Spent last summer in the Pacific Northwest and want to go back for good. Either that or Wyoming. So sick of the crowding, traffic, crime, shithole neighborhoods, fucked up people, hot temps, high taxes, high taxes, high taxes, and not understanding a lick of the 37 languages other than English spoken here. I won't get in to the driving skills.

Angel
09-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Ummmm...the Pacific NW is overdue for a MAJOR quake...

FORD
09-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Ummmm...the Pacific NW is overdue for a MAJOR quake...

Well, we did have one in 2001. The previous major one before that was 1965, and 1949 before that, so it's not like they follow any predictable pattern.

Won't hurt my feelings if it holds off for a few more decades though.......

As far as traffic and crowding goes.... don't come here to avoid it, because you can't. I've had to make a lot of trips back and forth to Seattle recently, and it's ridiculous how slow I-5 is anymore.

And the temperatures.... well we did have a 95 degree day here last week, which was definitely a first for September. Sunny days are common enough, but usually in the mid 70s, which is just about right.... cools off enough by bedtime to not need the A/C.

katina
09-16-2013, 05:25 PM
I just read at the news that the rain ceased and rescue operations resumed, good!!

Kristy
09-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Today was the first sunny afternoon that I can remember in a long, long time.

sadaist
09-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Well, we did have one in 2001. The previous major one before that was 1965, and 1949 before that, so it's not like they follow any predictable pattern.

Won't hurt my feelings if it holds off for a few more decades though.......

As far as traffic and crowding goes.... don't come here to avoid it, because you can't. I've had to make a lot of trips back and forth to Seattle recently, and it's ridiculous how slow I-5 is anymore.

And the temperatures.... well we did have a 95 degree day here last week, which was definitely a first for September. Sunny days are common enough, but usually in the mid 70s, which is just about right.... cools off enough by bedtime to not need the A/C.

Off the main cities. I stayed in Grants Pass, OR last summer. Man it was great. Driving back to So Cal I was excited to see palm trees again, but I can get over that. Hell, one drizzly afternoon I parked my truck & was reading a book. So peaceful. Then I looked out the window & saw a fox just napping very close by. Watched it for 45 minutes until the rain finally made it wake up & scamper off. And that was just 1 day. Every day was something new that amazed me.

Hardrock69
09-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Yeah man....NW is the place to be. Sucks it is on the ring of fire. Though if Yellowstone ever blows it's stack, all the smoke and debris will float to the SE.

:hee:

Thing is....I want to figure out where I am next going to live. Sure, NW is cool, but I plan on moving away from Gnashville eventually, and wanna figure out where I can go and stay for awhile. Sure, it rains in the NW a lot, but I have to live in a place for months or years to figure out if I really like it or not....might end up wanting to live in the desert, lol. But I dig the NW. I get all excited and shit when I go up there for vaca.

I want to do my research.....best tax system, cosmopolitan culture....out in the near boondocks, but somewhere close to a major city, though not necessarily IN that city. Got to have broadband, lol.

Warmest in winter, coolest in summer.....most likely wherever such a place is, the rich folks done tooked it ovah and run the rent up to the fucking sky.....speaking of which, constant rain may not be much of a bother, but I want to be able to walk out into my front yard at night and have a fantastic view of the sky. Or should I say, so I can look at the stars and go stark raving mad because it looks like I am about to fall off the planet into the endless black void.....:lmao:

I saw an article today in the Christian Science Monitor of all places asking the rhetorical question, are other states going to legalize marijuana now that CO and WA have done so?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2013/0917/Legal-marijuana-Will-most-states-head-that-way

I do want to live somewhere where pot is legal tender and finest kind. And I hate snow. I don't care for cold weather. I want it to be sunny and 70 all year around. But those kinda places in the US are usually the desert SW.....I would much rather live where there is some vegetation.....maybe Colorado Springs....so when WWIII or the Alien Invasion breaks out, I can just go to Cheyenne Mountain and run inside. :hee:

At least there is pot in the Rockies. Bet John Denver is all mad that he died before it happened.
Perhaps Southern Colorado along the NM border would be cool....though the higher up in elevation you get, the colder it is.....lotsa UFO activity in that area....far enough South in Colorado the temps would not be any worse than fucking Kansas. And I want to live on enough property that I can crank up my Marshalls and not have to worry about neighbors.

Kansas as a place to live fucking sucks goddamnable ass.

ZERO culture. Well, with the possible exception of Kansas City, KS...right across the river from the REAL Kansas City...MISSOURI.

Fuck Kansas.

Never mind me, bitches, I am just mumbling to myself.

Goddamn fucking bitch muffukk....this world is fucking strange, man. If Kansas fucking got sucked into a black hole, the Universe would not be aware of it for 20 fucking years. Nobody would miss that fucked up hellhole.

Hardrock69
09-17-2013, 08:12 PM
LOL! Check this shit. This is the kind of warped goddamnable Dorothy-living-on-the-fucking-farm-in-black-and-white mentality of the idiots running that fucking state. Common sense? Naw. Why be sensible when we can just be an asshole and get elected?

Fucking idiots.

http://www.theweedblog.com/kansas-denies-marijuana-reform-groups-request-to-adopt-a-highway/

Kansas Denies Marijuana Reform Group’s Request To Adopt A Highway

The State of Kansas denied an attempt by ‘Fire It Up Kansas’ to participate in it’s adopt a highway program. According to it’s Facebook page ‘Fire It Up Kansas’ is “a non profit, non-violent organization with one goal: Legalize marijuana on a state and federal level for the purpose of medicine, production, and recreation.” What are the requirements to join the Kansas adopt a highway program you might be wondering? Below is the description according to the Kansas Department of Transportation that oversees the program:

“Who can adopt a highway? Any non-profit group that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color or sex. Group members must be at least 11 years old and have adequate adult supervision.”

Admittedly, I’m not a member of ‘Fire It Up Kansas’ so I can’t say for sure, but I’m assuming they do not discriminate and have members over the age of 11. So why would the State of Kansas deny their request? ”We don’t want to advertise for that because their name is gonna be on our signs and I don’t think that’s acceptable,” Benny Tarverdi of the Kansas Department of Transportation said according to local Wichita, KS media outlet Eye Witness News 12.

I truly hope that the citizens of Kansas don’t stand for this, and I also hope that people outside of the State of Kansas speak out in support. It seems like the State of Kansas is in the business of discriminating against certain political groups, which is ironic considering non-discrimination is one of the requirements to adopt a highway…I smell a lawsuit brewing, and I hope the ACLU is ready to battle!

So.....I bet it is safe to assume that if the Church Of Satan wanted to sponsor a highway, they would get denied......

Many people in that state are narrow-minded fucks. Enough so that it is very much worth it to move somewhere else. Just to be able to live amongst sensible and intelligent people for a change.

FORD
09-17-2013, 09:00 PM
So.....I bet it is safe to assume that if the Church Of Satan wanted to sponsor a highway, they would get denied......

There used to be a highway in the southwest (AZ/NM) that would have been perfect for them......

http://www.bikernetbaggers.com/docs/stories/10419/width500/overlay_black/ROUTE666.jpg

unfortunately, the fundagelicals kept bitching about it, and eventually they caved, and changed the number.....

http://images55.fotki.com/v608/photos/1/164949/5241403/IMG_2311-vi.jpg

Hardrock69
09-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Idiots.

Anyone who thinks a number in and of itself has some kind of fucking magical powers is a fucking dumbass.

twonabomber
09-18-2013, 09:31 AM
Idiots.

Anyone who thinks a number in and of itself has some kind of fucking magical powers is a fucking dumbass.

Happened a lot when I worked at Progressive. Policy numbers were 9 digits, with the last digit being the renewal number. So you'd start with a policy ending in -0, to -9, then back to -0. I got quite a few calls from policy holders who were upset that the last three digits of their policy were "66-6" and wanted to change it. Can't just change it, you'd have to re-quote and it may change the rate...most likely more expensive, then they get pissed...all because of a few dumb numbers.

Igosplut
09-18-2013, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=FORD;1810339]

http://www.bikernetbaggers.com/docs/stories/10419/width500/overlay_black/ROUTE666.jpg

The uniform pants I have have, have a account number of 666. They changed it after a few years just because of the stigma... I though it was funny....

FORD
09-18-2013, 10:04 PM
The local landline phone monopoly tried to add a 666 prefix here a few years back, but too many people refused the number. Ironically, it would have been in the part of town that closely resembles Hell, so it would have been an appropriate choice.

I'm still pissed at them for not giving me "5309" when I had an "867" number in the 90s.

Hardrock69
09-19-2013, 12:18 AM
When I worked at Learjet, the line unit numbers for the Model 35A were approaching the mid-600s.....while I was there it got to unit number 665, then they skipped to 667.

Guess what? Line unit 667 is actually a Satanic LearJet!

Here it is.....it was bought by the United States Department Of Energy out of Albuquerque, NM, and the General Services Administration auctioned it off last week.

Owned by The Department of the Interior, Acquisition Services Directorate and National Nuclear Security Administration. Wonder if it is radioactive....

I just sent them an email letting them know they just sold a Satanic Learjet, lol. It sold on September 9 for 1.1 million bucks. If someone dies by fire in the thing, it will be lawsuit time, lol.

http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucdsclnk?sl=N1OASI13555111

http://i43.tinypic.com/30888yd.jpg

Seshmeister
09-19-2013, 04:30 AM
The superstition is based on a mistranslation of the bible anyway. Earlier versions say 616 not 666.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/11134/beasts-real-mark-devalued-to-616

Hardrock69
09-19-2013, 06:19 PM
And many theologians say it refers to the Roman Senate....and that "The Beast" is an analogy to the Roman Empire.

Ah well. whatever.

Kristy
09-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Fags.

Hardrock69
09-21-2013, 12:58 AM
kunt.

fifth element
09-21-2013, 02:18 AM
Kansas as a place to live fucking sucks goddamnable ass.

ZERO culture. Well, with the possible exception of Kansas City, KS...right across the river from the REAL Kansas City...MISSOURI.

Fuck Kansas.

Never mind me, bitches, I am just mumbling to myself.

Goddamn fucking bitch muffukk....this world is fucking strange, man. If Kansas fucking got sucked into a black hole, the Universe would not be aware of it for 20 fucking years. Nobody would miss that fucked up hellhole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

ummmm....Kansas?

fyi: They come from Topeka.

Zing!
09-21-2013, 07:19 AM
I've been to Kansas. Can't really say I disagree. But then again, I feel the same way about Missouri (or when I lived there: Misery).

Kristy
09-21-2013, 11:05 AM
kunt.

Kirsten.

Hardrock69
09-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Misery sucks ass, except for Kansas City.

The band Kansas is awesome. They were a product of rebellion against the fucking asslickers who rule Kansas with an iron fist, subjugating the helpless public.

Kristy
09-21-2013, 12:01 PM
The band Kansas is awesome.

Now I know you are retarded, Kirsten. The band Kansas were nothing more than a limey prog rock wannabe act signed to a corporate label who did bland arena rock.

FORD
09-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Now I know you are retarded, Kirsten. The band Kansas were nothing more than a limey prog rock wannabe act signed to a corporate label who did bland arena rock.

Well... originally they were signed to the same label as The Archies, oddly enough......

http://images.45cat.com/kansas-carry-on-wayward-son-kirshner-s.jpg

http://www.classic45s.com/images/archies6.jpg

Hardrock69
09-21-2013, 11:15 PM
Kunt could not dream of even wishing it could compose amazing music like "Song For America". Or "Icarus: Borne On Wings Of Steel". :rolleyes:

Kristy
09-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Now you have lost your fucking mind, Kirsten

fraroc
09-22-2013, 09:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbdsg4vCs-w

Listen to this and weep you fucking whore kunt.

Kristy
09-22-2013, 11:09 AM
I'd rather listen to rabid weasels rape each other over a piece of straw than that annoying prog rock shit you old fuck.

envy_me
09-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Love is in the air :08S:

Nickdfresh
09-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Now you have lost your fucking mind, Kirsten

I thought you insinuated you wanted to lick Kirsten's stinky, unwashed cunt?

FORD
09-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Here's a great Kansas video to watch when you're high......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HD1FPPGvl4

giant mosquitos, naked slaves, redheads that turn into Satan..... this video pretty much has it all..... if you imagined Hell to be one giant slave colony, anyway.

fraroc
09-22-2013, 02:22 PM
I'd rather listen to rabid weasels rape each other over a piece of straw than that annoying prog rock shit you old fuck.

I'm a 20 year old "old fuck". That dosen't even make any sense, you gunt.

Kristy
09-22-2013, 02:42 PM
Bullshit. You're over 50 you Styx-worshiping fuck

Kristy
09-22-2013, 02:43 PM
I thought you insinuated you wanted to lick Kirsten's stinky, unwashed cunt?

That was so funny I forgot to laugh, Niki Wiki with the tiny dicki
http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y326/CamronJo/GrabbedFrame2.jpg

fraroc
09-22-2013, 03:16 PM
Bullshit. You're over 50 you Styx-worshiping fuck

You need to go back to math class. I was born in 199-fucking-2.

FORD
09-22-2013, 03:48 PM
Does anybody really worship Styx?

Well... other than Eric Cartman, of course.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmOe2geZ4Q

Nickdfresh
09-22-2013, 03:58 PM
That was so funny I forgot to laugh, Niki Wiki with the tiny dicki
http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y326/CamronJo/GrabbedFrame2.jpg

I wasn't trying to be funny. You said you had a thing for her. Perhaps it's the smelly unwashed crazy cat bitch persona you're attracted too?

Nickdfresh
09-22-2013, 04:03 PM
My tini, but virili, dicki burns for your dry, embittered vagini, Krusty. :D

Kristy
09-22-2013, 06:03 PM
I wasn't trying to be funny. You said you had a thing for her. Perhaps it's the smelly unwashed crazy cat bitch persona you're attracted too?

No. Never said that. Please, show me where. Shithead.

Silly me, you have to Wiki what it means to be funny.

Kristy
09-22-2013, 06:03 PM
You need to go back to math class. I was born in 199-fucking-2.

Riiiight 1992

Nickdfresh
09-22-2013, 06:11 PM
No. Never said that. Please, show me where. Shithead.

Silly me, you have to Wiki what it means to be funny.

I don't really feel like wading through a few hundred Debbie-downer and pot-love posts to examine your weird obsessions. I have to read Wiki to know what it means to be funny? You're the one throwing out bizarre, dated themes and associations that mean nothing to anyone but you, druggie.

Maybe you can write a Wiki page on what retarded narcissism is like, so I could know more about you?

Kristy
09-22-2013, 06:34 PM
So, in other words, you just make shit up that you can't Wiki?

Gotcha.

Diamondjimi
09-22-2013, 06:41 PM

Why don't you go find a fuckin festering sinkhole, throw your nasty minge in and die?!

Hardrock69
09-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Then go do so, kunt.

Nickdfresh
09-22-2013, 08:31 PM
So, in other words, you just make shit up that you can't Wiki?

Gotcha.

I think in other words, you've jump the shark like Fonzi on a three day bender. Or Kirsten on a shower-strike...

Nickdfresh
09-22-2013, 08:36 PM
:D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

Kristy
09-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Still, at the end of the day (as everyday) you still have a small penis, Niki Wiki

Von Halen
09-23-2013, 05:38 PM
Still, at the end of the day (as everyday) you still have a small penis, Niki Wiki

I bet its never failed to satisfy him.

Do you think your penis is bigger than his?

Hardrock69
09-23-2013, 07:28 PM
How can a piece of software "think"? It can only respond as it's less-than-talented programmer programmed it to.

Nickdfresh
09-23-2013, 07:48 PM

:D Well, I'm pretty sure the scary harry labia might have me beat...

Nickdfresh
09-23-2013, 07:50 PM

Is this part of your plot to see my cock? Show me yours first! ;)

Kristy
09-23-2013, 11:44 PM

Dude, that's just gay.

Kristy
09-23-2013, 11:45 PM

So what are you trying to say here, exactly? That he fucks himself? And you know of this, how?

Nickdfresh
09-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Dude, that's just gay.

You outta know...

Nickdfresh
09-25-2013, 06:12 PM
So what are you trying to say here, exactly? That he fucks himself? And you know of this, how?

He probably correctly guessed. I do fuck myself! And I'm pretty good.

Kristy
10-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Called it:

Dave Matthews, The Fray, Big Head Todd and The Monsters along with members of the Lumineers and DeVotchKa will perform live at a concert for flood relief.

The concert is Sunday, Oct. 27 at the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield. Doors open at 5 p.m. and the show starts at 6 p.m.

Jesus fuck.

ZahZoo
10-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Was talking to some folks at work that live in the Boulder area... several have been displaced due to lack of sewer, water, electricity and gas services. Some areas are getting things restored others are estimated at least another 12 weeks. That puts theminto next year before getting to return to living in their homes.

Igosplut
10-17-2013, 10:50 PM
:d well, i'm pretty sure the scary harry labia might have me beat...

ha!...

fryingdutchman
10-18-2013, 09:26 AM
Now that is a great pic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUFhbnXCQAA5mSq.jpg

It's about fucking time one of those drones lived up to the motto....

ELVIS
10-18-2013, 09:39 AM
You outta know...

You oughta know you're outta luck in the literacy department...