PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz - Professional Moron - Dumb & Dumbest Go To Washington.......

Hardrock69
09-25-2013, 08:14 PM
Ok so why is he wasting his (and Congress's) time? The House Retardlifucks are going to fail. At least they should act like they are doing their fucking jobs.
But no....they have to have an excuse to fuck off.....

This whole "attack on Obamacare" is just a bunch of bullshit they figured out so they don't have to do anything.

"If we just continually attack Obama and everything he does, then we don't have to do anything. We can sit around on our fat, rich asses in Senator Boehner's office, laughing it up over a few quarts of bourbon...."

So....I just see some bits and pieces of his schtick, and I am appalled.

1. He says "Everyone in America knows Obamacare is destroying the economy".

Reality: Obamacare is not fully in effect yet. "Everyone" does not know what the economy is going to do, regardless of whether Obamacare is in effect or not. And so far, no part of the United States has been destroyed by anything so far.
Except perhaps the firing ranges at Los Alamos and the Nevada Test Site where they blew up some atomic bombs back in the day.....

2. The stupid motherfucker actually reads the Dr. Seuss book Green Eggs & Ham ON THE FUCKING CONGRESSIONAL FLOOR?

WHAT THE FUCK??????

IS THE MOTHERFUCKER A MORON?????

This bastard is earning the salary of the US Senate, with all the benefits, perks, healthcare, etc. that those fuckers get.....yet he has to waste time on the Congressional floor reading fucking nursery rhymes.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is fucking incredible. This is a new low. This is a sad reflection on the State of The United States Senate. Our Congress has now become a forum for bedtime stories.

However....last I checked, "Fraud" and "Theft" were against the law.

On a Federal level especially.

He has defrauded his own constituents, as well as the US Congress. No, seriously.

Nursery fucking rhymes in a public speech, EVEN IF THE PUBLIC SPEECH IS PART OF THE CONGRESSIONAL PROCESS, is wasting taxpayer money.

Reading Dr. Seuss, while admirable for a parent to read to his daughters in other forums (like...at home...before bedtime....), is not a part of the legislative process.

IT IS A FUCKING BOOK FOR 3-YEAR-OLDS.

This fucking tool cannot even demonstrate the ability to speak off the top of his head for 21 straight hours....so he should not be there in Congress....he is wasting taxpayer money reading fucking children's stories! :mad:

While I grant you, there are many Congressional representatives who think on the level of a 3-year-old (some of them might even be Democrats! :eek1:), he has a) defrauded everyone, as he is just "pretending" to be a U.S. Senator, and b) stolen taxpayer money by conducting personal business on the taxpayers' dime.

So fucking what about the rules of fillibuster. The motherfucker, if he had any talent at all as a politician AT ALL, should be able to fucking discuss the issue at hand. If he cannot, he should shut the fuck up. Though in this case, he should have just shut the fuck up before he even got it into his dim, pre-hominid cranial cavity to get up in front of the world and try to scam the entire planet by only pretending to do his job.

What the fuck....his Senate salary is $174,000 a year. Congress is in session only 126 days. Figure, being Congressmen, they only work an average of 4 hours each of those days. I am know I am pushing it, but I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

So.....that is 540 hours.

174,000 divided by 540 = $344 an hour. With staff budget of up to 60 persons with a maximum budget of $200,000 plus for each employee....the average "allowance" for the Senate is over 3 million bucks per year, and that does not include all travel and other expenses that are paid for by tax dollars.

So.....at the VERY LEAST....this ignorant choke in a fucking suit and tie who calls himself a United States Senator owes the taxpayers $7,224.

If this legal ass-klown is going to read nursery rhymes on the public dollar, he needs to pay back that money which he stole.

He is NOT a U.S. Senator. He is a LOSER who somehow was able to fool gullible voters into thinking that he might look after the local Special Interest groups.

Boy were they wrong to vote for his sorry ass.

Is this what our US Government has become?

Where it is represented by some fucking airhead who likes to read Dr. Seuss in the Senate chambers?

Out loud?

With the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD WATCHING HIS FOOLISHNESS??????

I can tell you one Senator who is going to lose by a landslide when he comes up for re-election.

Not only is everyone laughing at him with disgust.

Everyone who voted for him can be seen as half-wit tools.

I wonder how it feels for them....to live in a Congressional District where the entire world thinks the residents of that district voted for this Kiddie Kon-artist.

There needs to be a recall election. After what he has done, he has demonstrated that he is unfit to serve in the United States Senate.

If I were a Republican, I would be hatching plans to catch him in some sort of scandal...that way they could get him out of office without getting their hands dirty.......

So....this is the face of the best the Retardlifucks have to offer?

http://i41.tinypic.com/4in9eg.jpg

A dimwit who wants to be known as a great orator by reading nursery rhymes into the Congressional Record?

Why does not the Republican Party rename themselves something like the "Idiot Party". Or the "Very Silly Party".

They obviously are unable to present any sort of sensible candidates in a public forum anymore.

HEY! REPUBLICAN PARTY IN WASHINGTON!

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SEEN AS A PARTY OF DUMBASSES?

HUH?

Overly obsessed with women's vaginas......purple with rage because you are finding it so fucking difficult to order people around anymore.....because the public is on to your stupid fucking shit and will not stand for it anymore......choosing ignorant clowns to stand up in front of the world and defraud the US Government out of 21 hours of his salary.

He is a common con-artist. He needs to give that money back to Congress. He certainly has not earned it by doing what he was elected to do. HELP THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.....ALL OF THEM.

I think the Republicans in both the House and the Senate need to show up in Congress dressed as Klowns and Simpletons. Then at least they will be appearing as they truly are.

Politicians around the world are laughing at the US Government right now.

:rolleyes:

I am just disgusted.

Hardrock69
09-25-2013, 08:17 PM
Here is an interesting article on Congressional pay and bennies....

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2013/04/congressional_salaries_senators_representatives_an d_their_staff_all_deserve.html

FORD
09-25-2013, 08:24 PM
The dumbest thing about Cruz-Buchanan's so-called "filibuster" yesterday??

He voted FOR the cloture this morning. As did all the other Repukes. I heard it was a unanimous vote, which is rare enough in the Senate even on the best of days.

My guess is that the insurance companies - who are now literally days away from gaining millions of new customers - put the word out to shut the damn teahadists up already.

Stop Obamacare?? Shit.... I'll bet Stephen Hemsley at United Health Care is picking the option package on his new Gulfstream jet as we speak.

Hardrock69
09-25-2013, 08:38 PM
It WAS unanimous. 100-0.

Va Beach VH Fan
09-25-2013, 09:30 PM
But as far as I know, it wasn't a true filibuster....

He had several people "stand in" for him while he took breaks, whereas during a true filibuster you can't move from the podium.....

FORD
09-25-2013, 10:49 PM
As gross as this sounds, I think if I was a Senator and determined to do a filibuster, I'd wear Depends and just keep talking until I lost my voice.

I probably wouldn't eat for a while beforehand though. I'm not Ted Nugent, for fucks sake!

Kristy
09-26-2013, 01:33 AM
And I thought A Different Kind Of Turd was an embarrassment.

Nitro Express
09-26-2013, 04:40 AM

He voted FOR the cloture this morning. As did all the other Repukes. I heard it was a unanimous vote, which is rare enough in the Senate even on the best of days.

My guess is that the insurance companies - who are now literally days away from gaining millions of new customers - put the word out to shut the damn teahadists up already.

Stop Obamacare?? Shit.... I'll bet Stephen Hemsley at United Health Care is picking the option package on his new Gulfstream jet as we speak.

It's either going to break the insurance companies and force the country onto government funded health insurance or it's going to create a private insurance monopoly once all the competition is ran out of business. It also can be used as a wicked political weapon and population control device. Since it's obvious the large banks have literally bought our government and don't give a shit whether they follow the rule of law or what the people demand it really doesn't matter, the tyranny will be the same.

Most people will just pay the penalty. The cost of the insurance has skyrocketed. Since they can't deny you of coverage for pre-existing conditions people will buy a policy when they need it. Of course that will break the insurance companies. It's all lies anyways. Obama promised people that if they liked their existing insurance they could keep it. People now are getting notices that their insurance is being dropped due to Obamacare.

It's all lies and deception. They are going to do what they damn well want. Most these politicians have proven themselves to be nothing but sellouts for the banks. They have all been promised a Get Out of Jail Free card. I'm going to laugh when the banks throw them under the bus when they are no longer needed. What goes around comes around. The world is full of assholes. When you control the money supply you just buy some more. Assholes are pretty expendable in today's world.

Nitro Express
09-26-2013, 04:50 AM

A yes vote on cloture is a yes vote for Obamacare. After that it's all window dressing. In other words the Republican establishment can support the healthcare law but make it appear they fought it. It's political theater.

It really is like pro-wrestling and I don't mean to offend people who make a legitimate living in that field. The whole Republican and Democrat charade of the last 40 years was a nice little bit of entertainment to make the public think they had a choice with their votes and to create a dialect to divide the country over. All sorts of fun and games rolled in with Lindon Johnson and Nixon and it just continued to get worse and worse from there.

At the end of the day we are going to see the Clintons, The Obamas, The Saudi Royal Family, and The Bushes havng one big love in with each other. As we now can see McCain would have been no better and Al Gore was probably for sale too. It doesn't matter who won, the game is rigged when you look at it all in hindsight.

Nitro Express
09-26-2013, 05:02 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img443/690/v1dw.jpg (http://imageshack.com/i/cbv1dwj)Uploaded with ImageShack.com (http://imageshack.com)

We really snowed them Barrack. It was too easy. Damn are the American public stupid! Mr. Bush. I've done everything you wanted me to do. Do we still get the big house in Hawaii after all of this is over?

Nickdfresh
09-26-2013, 06:48 AM
President Cruz Fondly Recalls 21-Hour Speech That Started It All
News • Politics • politicians • ISSUE 49•39 • Sep 25, 2013
http://o.onionstatic.com/images/23/23610/original/700.jpg
Sitting at his desk in the Oval Office, President Ted Cruz warmly remembers the fateful Obamacare speech he delivered in 2013.

WASHINGTON—Speaking with reporters from his desk in the Oval Office Wednesday, President Ted Cruz found a moment to take a break from his duties as commander in chief and leader of the free world to fondly recall the marathon anti-Obamacare Senate speech he delivered in 2013, the one that propelled his ascent to the presidency.

By explaining that a purple finch is crimson, saying that a Panama hat is from Ecuador, and comparing those who refused to stand up to the Nazis with those who refused to stand up to Obamacare, the then freshman Senator Cruz set himself apart from other presidential hopefuls that fateful September day and instantly became a legitimate contender for the White House.

Cruz went on to handily defeat Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton 509-29 in the 2016 Electoral College, with numerous voters—especially Independents and moderate Democrats and Republicans—citing Cruz’s speech, and his assertion that “law is not a breast that fills itself with milk,” as the reason they ultimately cast a ballot for him.

“It was a gamble, but it paid off,” President Cruz said, adding that he had a feeling on that fateful day years ago that likening his struggle against Obamacare to the rebel alliance’s battle against the Empire in Star Wars would be a message that would resonate with the nation’s electorate. “I knew I was doing something special, and I knew that the American people would definitely take me and the Republican Party seriously if I compared my speech to the Bataan Death March in which nearly 10,000 Filipino POWs died before they could reach their destination at Camp O’Donnell.”

“‘They did not like Obamacare in a box, with a fox, in a house, or with a mouse,’” Cruz continued, recalling an excerpt from the historic speech. “Strong words, absolutely. No wonder they rocked our nation to its core.”

Cruz, who used video of the speech during the 2016 primary season to delegitimize a slew of Republican opponents including Chris Christie, ultimately went on that year to build the broad coalition necessary to take the White House. Sources confirmed that following Cruz’s 2013 Senate floor address, in which he confirmed that Chinese gooseberries actually come from New Zealand, a majority of Americans, not just those who identified as members of the Tea Party, immediately began supporting the Republican Party.

During his first debate against Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, Cruz said in his closing remarks, “You might think a camel-hair brush must be made of camel, but a camel-hair brush is made of squirrel fur”—a clear allusion to his widely quoted and admired 2013 Obamacare speech, and a touch that, according to political experts, won him the election right there.

“When he got up and talked for 21 hours about Duck Dynasty, those ‘little burgers’ from White Castle, and how the restaurant his father worked at was a cross between a Denny’s and a Benihana, that’s when I knew: That’s the guy I’m going to vote for in three years,” said real estate agent Erin Greene, who lives in Florida, a state that Cruz easily carried by over 2 million votes in 2016. “I was watching history happen in front of my eyes. When he sang a Toby Keith song saying ‘we'll put a boot in your . . . posterior,’ it was like, okay, a political star is born.”

“This entire country said to itself, ‘This is the man who is going to lead us,’” Greene said. “America woke up that day.”

President Cruz enjoyed comfortable leads in the polls throughout the run-up to the November 2016 election, with only two noteworthy instances in which Clinton ever pulled ahead. The former New York senator was summarily beaten back, however, as the Cruz campaign expertly wielded what proved to be its ultimate trump card: his 2013 Senate floor speech.

“Every time [Clinton] made a little headway, we’d just trot out Green Eggs And Ham,” President Cruz explained. “Just kept on playing that clip over and over again. There was no more powerful message. It not only showed who I was, but proved the Republican Party to be inclusive, united, down to earth, and ready to lead.”

LINK (http://www.theonion.com/articles/president-cruz-fondly-recalls-21hour-speech-that-s,34005/)

Hardrock69
09-26-2013, 11:47 AM
:lmao:

twonabomber
09-26-2013, 12:45 PM
I dunno. That 22 hour stunt may hurt him more than he thinks. Sure, the kooks like him think it was the right thing to do. But really, what did it accomplish other than getting him major airtime on the morning shows? Guy's a fuckin' idiot.

Nitro Express
09-26-2013, 01:59 PM
I dunno. That 22 hour stunt may hurt him more than he thinks. Sure, the kooks like him think it was the right thing to do. But really, what did it accomplish other than getting him major airtime on the morning shows? Guy's a fuckin' idiot.

Most our politicians in Washington DC are corporate owned professional actors. Since the banks bought up all the media and they can show the public what images they choose pick a flavor. Do you want a liberal flavored lolly pop or do you want a conservative lolly pop? Of course a play is boring with no drama. You want to spice the show give Ted Cruz a call. They are going to get at least a week's material out of that son of a bitch.

It all buys time and is a distraction until John Kerry can figure out how to get the next major war started.

If I remember right David Lee Roth in his book called politics another form of showbiz. Well Mr. Roth you were right on that one.

vandeleur
09-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Yo nitro long time no see , hope your keeping well :)

FORD
09-26-2013, 03:30 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2013/130926-ted-cruzs-21-hour-senate-speech-illustrated.jpg

Hardrock69
09-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Yes.

I think he needs to butt-rape that ho Bachmann. They were meant for each other. Two batshit crazies in Dee See. Sounds like a great reality show.

Nickdfresh
09-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Jon Stewart talks Ted Cruz and Nazis. :)

<embed style="display:block" src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:429294" width="288" height="247" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" allowFullscreen="true" flashvars="autoPlay=false" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

Hardrock69
09-26-2013, 08:57 PM
Uh, one nice part of Obamacare.....the Senators and Representatives and their staffers will have to choose their own insurance through the same exchange the rest of us do.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/05/congress-and-an-exemption-from-obamacare/

Hardrock69
09-26-2013, 09:11 PM
He tweeted a speech given by Ashton Kutcher?

Man......this guy is supposedly educated? Well.....he has no common sense, that's for sure....wonder who exactly is pulling his puppet strings.....

Again, it does not matter if it was a filibuster or not....it does not matter that he is educated....it does not matter what his principles are......

That was the most uneducated and irrational crap I have ever heard uttered from an elected official in Dee See.

Sure....the soundbites total what....a minute or two of time? Out of 21 hours?

But the fact he was ignorant enough to actually speak that crap on the Senate floor.....that was a major blow to the Republicans.

Right when they should be involved in pre-production for the 2016 races...this comes along. They will have to spend twice as much cash just to retain their seats now. All because dumbass ran his mouf in Congress.

I think the Moderate Republicans could just as easily be labeled Conservative Democrats. Time for them to switch sides, or watch their careers implode.

The Republicans have been ruining the country since 2000......if not due to Presidential idiocy....then on the lower rungs of the ladder....like Congress....

Basing your political platform on hating the black man and shrieking how Christian you are is a recipe for disaster.

Hey Nitro, hope you are doing well. Long time no see. ;)

BITEYOASS
09-27-2013, 09:28 AM
As far as my opinion of Ted Cruz's filibuster or whateverthefuck is concerned, I would like to quote Jim Downey from Billy Madison and say....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Va Beach VH Fan
09-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Jon Stewart talks Ted Cruz and Nazis. :)

There is no worse insult than any politician can make than comparing ANYTHING to the Nazi's.....

Unless you're relying on your voting base is willfully and/or selectively ignorant of the past, that is.....

It's simply an INSANE comment to make, comparing a HEALTH CARE program, regardless if you don't agree with it, to people that executed 6 million people?

The vitriol has reached an unprecedented level.... My question is, when Hillary becomes President in 2016 and the black man is gone, will the vitriol remain?

BITEYOASS
09-27-2013, 10:40 AM
....wonder who exactly is pulling his puppet strings.....

You mean who has a hand up his puppet ass.

If Rethuglicans were a puppet, they would be Conky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IThsYOM2y10

BenJammin
09-27-2013, 02:48 PM
There is no worse insult than any politician can make than comparing ANYTHING to the Nazi's.....

Unless you're relying on your voting base is willfully and/or selectively ignorant of the past, that is.....

It's simply an INSANE comment to make, comparing a HEALTH CARE program, regardless if you don't agree with it, to people that executed 6 million people?

The vitriol has reached an unprecedented level.... My question is, when Hillary becomes President in 2016 and the black man is gone, will the vitriol remain?

I don't recall... but was the hundreds of $billions$ the Prescription Drug Program cost us under Bush ever subjected to such attacks ?

... What about the hundreds of [unfunded] $billions$ the two pointless wars cost us ?

... what about the hundreds of $billions$ the financial crisis and bailouts cost us ?

... and the hundreds of $billions$ for the tax cuts for the rich (which btw, the government actually lists as 'Tax Expenditures' because it is essentially another bill for the government)

Was any of this Third Reich type stuff ? Most of which never provided ANYTHING for the common guy here in the USA except for the elderly with the PDP... but health care for the unwashed masses is now the most evil threat to American Freedom ?

Gee willy gosh, I would've never thunk it.

FORD
09-27-2013, 03:04 PM

Probably....

Because the Tealiban racists who hate Barry because he's black, they aren't going to be happy with a woman president either.

And those of us profoundly disappointed in Obama, because the guy in office is NOT the guy who ran for the office..... well we already don't like Hillary, which is how Barry got elected in the first place. Because we expected her to be a false-Democrat Bush-lite puppet. Obama was supposed to be the better choice :(

Nickdfresh
09-27-2013, 07:31 PM

Ted Cruz is exactly the kind of politician that would have collaborated with the Nazis...

FORD
09-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Even Peter King thinks Teabagging Ted is crazy. And who would know crazy better than a former IRA funder who is obsessed with terrrorism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P06z1J2GLN0

Nickdfresh
09-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Reading a bit about WWII now, the North African campaign and Operation Torch specifically. Ted Cruz in fact reminds me of a waffling, ineffectual and mindlessly pandering French Vichy bureaucrat...

Hardrock69
09-28-2013, 09:47 PM
:hee:

FORD
09-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Apparently Ted Cruz-Buchanan's wife works for Gold Mansacks, so he's covered by her health insurance.

So this dipshit's not only opposed to health care coverage for the American people, he's taking this position on behalf of the treasonous fucks who bankrupted the country in the first place.