Seshmeister
09-29-2013, 07:26 AM

vandeleur
09-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Fantastic movie always in a vandy top 3

sadaist
09-29-2013, 11:49 AM
Fantastic movie always in a vandy top 3

Always. Still amazes me how awesome Ray Liotta was for a brief period & how quickly the guy just kinda fell off the face of the Earth. I really expected him to be an A-lister for life as a Deniro, Pesci, Hanks, Stallone, etc...

vandeleur
09-29-2013, 11:58 AM
Yeah I think this movie was it for him
Really , pretty strange now you mention it .

Sensible Shoes
09-29-2013, 03:41 PM
I have always hated and will always hate this movie.

cadaverdog
09-29-2013, 04:03 PM
I have always hated and will always hate this movie.
The best part of the movie is where they cap Joe Pesci. I can't stand that dude. He plays a bad ass in everything he's in but he's nothing but a little toad. I bet he thinks he's really a goomba in real life. I picture him as a little shit disturber talking tough as long as he has a bunch of real tough guys there to back him up. An Italian version of the weasel in Warriors that kept saying "Warriors come out and play".

VHscraps
09-29-2013, 04:31 PM
That was good. Pesci's character is a nutjob - not for the first time in a Scorsese movie!

The only other movie I can remember seeing Ray Liotta in was Cop Land, which I thought was a fine film and he was good in it.

vandeleur
09-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Tho Pesci also did home alone and my cousin vinny and was he not in a lethal weapon as the comedy side kick .

cadaverdog
09-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Tho Pesci also did home alone and my cousin vinny and was he not in a lethal weapon as the comedy side kick .
Pesci was in Lethal Weapon 2,3 and 4. I thought he was there for comedy relief. He wasn't there to help the other guys kick ass for sure.

VHscraps
09-29-2013, 05:26 PM
yer, he's a good comic actor as well. My Cousin Vinny is a favourite.

Nothing to do with Marisa Tomei ... of course.

DLR Bridge
09-30-2013, 09:55 AM
About 3 years ago, my oldest girl was watching one of the last Hanna Montana episodes while I was in the other room. Hanna was sent to the principle's office for whatever reason, and when he spoke, well I knew right there that that had to be Ray Liotta, and sure enough, it was him. He actually did a good job, too.

He's probably got it in him to pull off a remarkable come back. He just has to select something well written, like a Vince Gilligan story.