PDA

View Full Version : Penis Enlargement---

Sweet Irony
06-28-2004, 10:51 PM
I get far too many emails offering me this service---I mean, pictures of mr King Dong and everything!! lol

Has anybody ever checked into this??

OK, pick a different username and be honest!! ;)

Lou
06-28-2004, 11:09 PM
I was at an Eric Idle show last October and his opening monologue spoke about this, as well as mortgage e-mails and University of Phoenix online e-mails.

Anyway, the monologue went something like,

"You know my Inbox has been flooded with these penis enlargement e-mails. And of course, I reply to all of them. So now I have a 12 foot penis." The way he delivered it was pretty fuckin' funny :D

Cathedral
06-28-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony
I get far too many emails offering me this service---I mean, pictures of mr King Dong and everything!! lol

Has anybody ever checked into his??

OK, pick a different username and be honest!! ;)

Nope, no need to enlarge winkie. He is doing his job without failure so far and we're very happy with his production, lol.

Sweet Irony
06-29-2004, 10:44 AM
I would think its quite obvious how to get it BIGGER---??

Sweet Irony
06-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Lou
I was at an Eric Idle show last October and his opening monologue spoke about this, as well as mortgage e-mails and University of Phoenix online e-mails.

Anyway, the monologue went something like,

"You know my Inbox has been flooded with these penis enlargement e-mails. And of course, I reply to all of them. So now I have a 12 foot penis." The way he delivered it was pretty fuckin' funny :D

LOL! :D