PDA

View Full Version : Shit That Really Freaks Me Out When I'm High (Before The Witching Hour)

Kristy
10-01-2013, 12:33 PM
One has to be this chick form the Toyota commercials
http://www.marketmenot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/toyota-color-changing-chameleon-commercial.jpg

She's pretty fucking hot for being so repetitively dull. Her name is Laurel Coppock a failed model and semi-worthy actress. I wonder if she would be into lesbian bondage. Rubber clothing optional. Laurel is certainty more easy on the eye than their other dismal choice of the F A T thighed peroxide douche from the Big Bang Theory who as fate would have it, is a tremendous buzzkill when you are high.
http://comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/kaley-cuoco-toyota-super-bowl-commercial-i-wish.jpg

She has WeIrD lips and goes unexplainably crossed-eyed from time-to-time. That chick is really fucked up. Fuck her .

Anyway, rubber bondage or not, I'll be Laurel's "friend" too.

Contigo "hydration" water bottles
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/NT/ghk-1contigoautoseal24oz-s3-medium_new.jpg

Shoddy made and overpriced petroleum product. I've actually seen hipsters with them. Great for carrying spare bong, douche and radioactive water in. Ever done a bong hit with radioactive water? I have not but would really like to try.

Our nations increasing aging overpass bridges

http://failures.wikispaces.com/file/view/General%20condition%20of%20non-collapsed%20portion%20of%20the%20bridge%20GJJ.jpg/388052962/General%20condition%20of%20non-collapsed%20portion%20of%20the%20bridge%20GJJ.jpg

I dunno I think they are rather sexy. They make for some really interesting naval gazing when baked. All that concrete and engineering skills packed into a highway infrastructure that is rotting. Shit like that gets me hot.

Steve Harvey's face
http://www.streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/harvey2.jpg

Scary. Dude look like a beached-up walrus who wants to molest your daughter.

This Dead Can Dance tune 'Opium'

And now those tears leave taste on my tongue like the warm rush you get from black opium

Let's see your shit metal dog and pony acts or Roth and his boring mind-numbing novelty who robs you of your milk money come up with something better.

I really need to start doing opium. Weed is getting old.

twonabomber
10-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Jeff Probst's talk show got cancelled and motherfuckin' unfunny Steve Harvey got renewed. What in the motherfuckin' FUCK is up with that?

Arsenio Hall isn't exactly setting the world on fire with his show, either.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Arsenio Hall isn't exactly setting the world on fire with his show, either.

oof, watched about 5 minutes of his show last night :019:

twonabomber
10-01-2013, 12:44 PM
oof, watched about 5 minutes of his show last night :019:

I watched the first night, and then the show with Magic Johnson and George Lopez. I figured he'd bust out some failed talk show jokes but it was a total ass-sucking festival. If Arsenio is just going to have his friends on this could be a very boring and short-lived show.

Kristy
10-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Rush ~ Grace Under Pressure

Gawd, this sucks.
http://www.spburke.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Rush-Grace-Under-Pressure.jpg

A dismal effort record on the concept of "a return to post battlegrounds and a post-apocalyptic visions of the New World."

That's pretty fucking ghey and buzzkilling when you're high. This record has the most highly annoy guitar tone and infected HIV monkey production to go along with it. One day I shall do my dissertation on recorded catalog that is Rush but not today. No.

VHscraps
10-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Listen to this Kristy ... I love those backing vocals. I get a buzzz from that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5_XpEebxVU

Seshmeister
10-01-2013, 06:18 PM
I watched the first night, and then the show with Magic Johnson and George Lopez. I figured he'd bust out some failed talk show jokes but it was a total ass-sucking festival. If Arsenio is just going to have his friends on this could be a very boring and short-lived show.

He did get the show by performing a fucking disgusting degrading marathon cock sucking session on Trump on TV in front of millions.

The guy doesn't have an ounce of shame in his body, there are drug addled meth whores who have more self respect.

The guy should play to his strengths and do a celebrity reality show called 'Arsenio rims your hole'.

Kristy
10-01-2013, 06:21 PM
That mandolin player is a disgrace. A disgrace I tell ya.

Kristy
10-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Looks like fortune is going to smile on me once more. Check it out:

http://phys.org/news/2013-10-tonnes-radioactive-fukushima.html

Be the ultimate bong hit, ever!

Seshmeister
10-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Rush ~ Grace Under Pressure

Gawd, this sucks.
http://www.spburke.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Rush-Grace-Under-Pressure.jpg

A dismal effort record on the concept of "a return to post battlegrounds and a post-apocalyptic visions of the New World."

That's pretty fucking ghey and buzzkilling when you're high. This record has the most highly annoy guitar tone and infected HIV monkey production to go along with it. One day I shall do my dissertation on recorded catalog that is Rush but not today. No.

Red Sector A is tremendous...

Kristy
10-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Yeah, tremendously awful.

VHscraps
10-01-2013, 06:46 PM
That mandolin player is a disgrace. A disgrace I tell ya.

right up there with Jimmy Page

VHscraps
10-01-2013, 06:50 PM
It is awful.

VHscraps
10-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Rush, I mean - not the fucking fab Alex Winston and her loose mandolin slinger.

Seshmeister
10-01-2013, 06:54 PM
I do understand people not liking Rush. I don't like Pink Floyd, Marillion or 99% of all that crap but to me Rush are different.

Kristy
10-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Look for that dissertation on Rush soon.

Kristy
10-01-2013, 07:01 PM
I don't "get" her. She's a Michigan girl who doesn't look like a Michigan girl in that she's not F A T and semi-attractive.
http://cdn.pigeonsandplanes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/alex-winston1.jpg

VHscraps
10-01-2013, 07:12 PM
It's the Alex Winston backing singers that do it for me ...

Rush? ... I actually like some Rush tunes, especially Moving Pictures era, but that's probably because I tend to be attracted to songs rather than musicianship. I think there was a certain songcraft in their work around then.

I like Pink Floyd when I'm in the mood - not a huge fan, but apart from their later stuff I wouldn't usually switch them off if they came on the radio, whereas the likes of Marillion - it's just piffle. I've you've heard 'I Know What I Like' by Genesis, then you can probably safely pass over Marillion.

More tragic for me is that in my line of work I come across young women in their late teens and twenties who are named Kayleigh ...

Poor dears.

Kristy
10-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Alex is a Kate Bush wannabe. Which is cool because Kate is also boring.

binnie
10-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Kate Bush, boring?

Not an adjective I've ever heard applied to her before. It's not really my thing, but I'd say her music is pretty unique.......

Seshmeister
10-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Look for that dissertation on Rush soon.

There have been 3 PhD papers on Rush submitted giving the authors doctorates.

“Permanent Change: Rush, Musician’s Rock, and the Progressive Post Counterculture,”(Ph.D. Dissertation, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003)

“Grand Designs: A Musical, Social and Ethnographic Study of Rush,” (Ph.D. Dissertation, York University, 2002)

“Structure, Function, and Process in the Early Song Cycles and Extended Songs of the Canadian Rock Group Rush,”(Ph.D. Dissertation, Ohio State University, 2002)

I hate to cast premature judgement but I feel there is a possibility you may not quite reach that level... :)

Kristy
10-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Kate Bush, boring?

Not an adjective I've ever heard applied to her before. It's not really my thing, but I'd say her music is pretty unique.......

Oh yeah!? Well, what in the fuck was this? Can YOU explain it because I certainly can't!

http://www.backgroundmagazine.nl/albums/KateBushDirectorsCut.jpg

And don't get me started on '50 Words For Snow" or whatever the title was.

Kristy
10-02-2013, 05:58 PM
I hate to cast premature judgement but I feel there is a possibility you may not quite reach that level... :)

Reach!? I shall surpass.

VHscraps
10-02-2013, 06:36 PM
There have been 3 PhD papers on Rush submitted giving the authors doctorates.

“Permanent Change: Rush, Musician’s Rock, and the Progressive Post Counterculture,”(Ph.D. Dissertation, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003)

“Grand Designs: A Musical, Social and Ethnographic Study of Rush,” (Ph.D. Dissertation, York University, 2002)

“Structure, Function, and Process in the Early Song Cycles and Extended Songs of the Canadian Rock Group Rush,”(Ph.D. Dissertation, Ohio State University, 2002)

And how many will ever read these great tomes, I wonder?

This is not to slight the subject matter - I think anything can be shown to be interesting - but are they examples, perhaps, of the over-production of PhDs in contemporary life?

Seshmeister
10-02-2013, 06:59 PM
I dunno.

I can't speak for Ohio but my understanding is that York and UCLA are well respected institutions, this isn't the McD's University of Hamburgerology stuff by a long shot.

I read part of one of them a while ago but like any PhD dissertation it was pretty boring. :)

VHscraps
10-02-2013, 07:08 PM
An ex-girlfriend of mine did her PhD at UCLA. It is, indeed, a world-leading academic institution in most fields.

The point, though, is that no one ever reads PhD theses unless they are recycled - as most usually are - into articles or books.

I know this because I have written one myself, and have in the years since supervised others ... I'm not sure it is the best way to spend anything up to eight years of your life (in the US that is not unusual, 3-4 years in the UK is common).

Terry
10-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Steve Harvey IS really weird-looking: seeing him freaks me out even when I'm not high.

Kristy
10-02-2013, 08:31 PM
But when you are high seeing his face is truly a nightmare.

Sensible Shoes
10-02-2013, 08:51 PM
More tragic for me is that in my line of work I come across young women in their late teens and twenties who are named Kayleigh ...

Poor dears.

Kayleigh
Lindsay
Meghan
Megan
Meghann
Ally
Sarah
Sara
Brooklyn
Justine

These are the names of the twenty somethings I work with.

Seshmeister
10-02-2013, 09:06 PM
An ex-girlfriend of mine did her PhD at UCLA. It is, indeed, a world-leading academic institution in most fields.

The point, though, is that no one ever reads PhD theses unless they are recycled - as most usually are - into articles or books.

I know this because I have written one myself, and have in the years since supervised others ... I'm not sure it is the best way to spend anything up to eight years of your life (in the US that is not unusual, 3-4 years in the UK is common).

I like to think I'm pretty literate, I have a couple of degrees and so on and my brother the scientist let me look at his slightly sub PhD dissertation in immunology and I literally couldn't understand a single sentence - not one.

I think the more important point for this thread is to say that I think a good rule in life is that it is much much better to define yourself by what you like than what you hate.

It's fun to have a go at idiot fucking hacks like Hagar or whoever but if the Kristy shtick were real(I hope it's just fun) then that would be sad. If someone asks you what music you like it's dumb and stupidly negative to reply with an answer about all the things you hate.

DONNIEP
10-02-2013, 09:27 PM
I like to think I'm pretty literate, I have a couple of degrees and so on and my brother the scientist let me look at his slightly sub PhD dissertation in immunology and I literally couldn't understand a single sentence - not one.

Huh, and I thought it was just me. I read an article my brother recently had published (he just got his doctorate in some kind of Jedi Psychology or something) and I had absolutely no idea what the fuck it was talking about. The worst part? The kid spent 15 years in school and the only job he's qualified for is a teacher. Which is a good thing, right? He started his professorship or job or whatever it's called and the sumbitch hates it. Absolutely hates it.

Kristy
10-03-2013, 12:23 AM
This shit does my head right the fuck in
Gesaffelstein | Pursuit from DIVISION on Vimeo.

SunisinuS
10-03-2013, 12:52 AM
This shit does my head right the fuck in
Gesaffelstein | Pursuit from DIVISION on Vimeo.

You are an idiot: But we all know that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcXLaK4X1o

Kristy
10-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Fuck you. Limey TV sucks.

Angel
10-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Fuck you. Limey TV sucks.

Bullshit

Kristy
10-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Been drinking coconut milk while baked right out of my god damn fucking mind.

https://homedelivery.winderfarms.com/uploads/productImages/ProductDetailImages/IMG00002183.jpg

May be my next pastime.