PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones "explains" ObamaCare, while wearing a reptile mask

FORD
10-02-2013, 06:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFQB5AnJYnk

Seshmeister
10-02-2013, 06:06 PM
I've been thinking for a while that like David Icke it's difficult to know if Jones is money making theater or he is having a mental breakdown.

I've heard acquaintances who have known him for a long while say it's the later...

Kristy
10-02-2013, 06:07 PM
I'm going to withhold comment until Niki Wiki Wiki's the significance of the Gorn and Obamacare and how they relate in the substrata of post-modern materialism or what pseudo-intellectual horseshit he pulls out of his ass.

Kristy
10-02-2013, 06:09 PM
I've been thinking for a while that like David Icke it's difficult to know if Jones is money making theater or he is having a mental breakdown.

Deffo on the mental breakdown. I have one myself on the hour every hour so I'm an expert on identifying the behavior in others.

BITEYOASS
10-03-2013, 10:01 AM
How long before Alex starts rubbing himself with his own shit while screaming about the NWO? I might as well join this so-called NWO since Alex Jones hates it so much.

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Woe onto you...

Seshmeister
10-04-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm going to withhold comment until Niki Wiki Wiki's the significance of the Gorn and Obamacare and how they relate in the substrata of post-modern materialism or what pseudo-intellectual horseshit he pulls out of his ass.

Showing some ÜberNerdSkillz there Kristy... :)

Nickdfresh
10-04-2013, 06:54 AM

Why don't you Wiki my cock, you stupid pothead whore?

Nickdfresh
10-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Showing some ÜberNerdSkillz there Kristy... :)

Yeah, I mean. Gorn? Fucking really? What is that shit? Now I do need to read Wiki to find out what a shut in loser she is!

LOL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorn_%28Star_Trek%29

Really? How the fuck did Kristopher recall the lizard thing shits? WTF :D