PDA

View Full Version : Sign up: 1-800-fuckyo

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Daily Caller

Need health insurance? (http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/03/need-health-care-coverage-just-dial-1-800-fuckyo-to-reach-obamacares-national-hotline/) The Obama administration has you covered. Simply dial 1-800-FUCKYO to reach the next available health-care provider.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fU04MnWLFXo/UVUQf1rhK9I/AAAAAAAAFV0/0DpvfOvQc-M/s400/hinh-hai-huoc-obama-16.jpg

Far from being a mistype, that’s the official number that Health and Human Services wants Americans to dial when seeking health care. Obamacare’s national call center really did list its number as 1-800-318-2596, helpfully spelling out President Barack Obama’s tendency to blatantly flip the bird in plain view.

After allowing for the lack of letters attached to 1 on a traditional American telephone keypad, the number spells out a clear message. For every duped voter, every young invincible weighing the cost of a penalty versus a newly tripled yearly deductible, every ailing old granny in a wheelchair (whom, remember, Paul Ryan wants to push off a cliff) who needs adequate and affordable health care, Obama’s message is:

1-800-3(F) 8(U) 2(C) 5(K) 9(Y) 6(O).

That’s 1-800-FUCKYO. Sadly, the Obama administration failed to swap the useless 1 for a more functional 8 to complete the heartfelt message, perhaps in consolation to former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel’s tragically shortened middle finger.

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius launched a media campaign this week to propagandize the transformative health-care overhaul. She compared the sweeping, coercive law that gives government huge power over the health-care industry to an iPhone system update.

“Everyone just assumes, “Well, there’s a problem, they’ll fix it, we’ll move on,’” Sebelius said about Apple’s iOS updates. “And like many of their customers, I put the ‘new’ system on my phone and went on my merry way, but it was just a reminder that we’re likely to have some glitches. We will fix them and move on. Is this a sign that the law is flawed and failed? I don’t think so. I think it’s a sign that we’re building a piece of complicated technology. We want it to work. We want it to work right. We’ve got an incredible team working 24/7 to do just that.”

:biggrin:

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 01:57 PM
This is a real story, BTW...

FORD
10-03-2013, 02:13 PM
Did you call the number? Or are you just taking Fucker Carlson's word for it?

Besides, why would anybody call a "federal" number (especially this week with the teabag tantrum going on) when all they are going to do is refer you back to a state exchange anyway?

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Of course I called the number, dumdum...

The first thing you hear is "welcome to the health insurance marketplace"...

Hahahaha...

Dude, wake up with the rest of us and stop playing your liberal agenda games...

The jig is up...

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Hahahahahahaha...

FORD
10-03-2013, 07:24 PM
.........After Realizing It Will Save Him $13,000

By Sy Mukherjee on October 2, 2013 at 4:52 pm (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10/02/2721501/butch-matthews-obamacare-convert/)

Butch Matthews is a 61-year-old former small business owner from Little Rock, Arkansas who used to wake up every morning at 4 A.M. to deliver canned beverages to retailers before retiring in 2010. A lifelong Republican, he was heavily skeptical of the Affordable Care Act when it first passed. “I did not think that Obamacare was going to be a good plan, I did not think that it was going to help me at all,” he told ThinkProgress over the phone.

But after doing a little research, Matthews eventually realized how much the law could help him. And on Tuesday, his local Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) provider confirmed that he would be able to buy a far better plan than his current policy while saving at least $13,000 per year through Arkansas’ Obamacare marketplace.

Matthews was self-employed between 1997 and 2010, meaning he had to purchase his own plan on the individual market. He chose a Blue Cross Blue Shield plan for himself and his wife that charged a $250 per month premium and had a $2,000 deductible. But the price of that policy kept rising even as it covered fewer of his costs, eventually devolving into his current rate of $1,069 per month with a $10,000 deductible. At this point, it doesn’t even cover his medication or doctors’ visits — particularly concerning considering he had to have two stents placed in his heart in 2006.

“I do not work now, I’m 61, and we do have assets saved up. But still, to come up with that $1,069 per month….” he said, trailing off. “I went to Blue Cross Blue Shield, and they don’t even sell that plan anymore, but I could not change it to anything else. So I was locked in with it.”

That all changed once Obamacare’s state-level marketplaces opened to the public on Tuesday. Matthews knew that, at his income level, the law would help him pay for insurance. But even he might not have expected just how good of a deal he could get: his new coverage will cost him absolutely nothing in monthly premiums after factoring in federal subsidies, and has a deductible of $750.

“Which is a lot different from $10,000,” he pointed out, laughing.

The mid-level “Silver” policy that he picked out also offers a significantly better benefits package. “It’s a lot better plan,” Matthews said. His old plan was considered to be “Bronze” and had much higher co-pays. Under Obamacare, when Matthews visits a doctor, it will no longer cost him around $150. It will cost $8.

So what would Matthews tell other Americans who are skeptical about Obamacare? “I would tell them to learn more about it before they start talking bad about it,” he noted. “Be more informed, get more information, take your time and study and not just go by just what you hear on one side or the other. Actually check the facts on it.”

“I still am a very strong Republican, but this… I’m so happy that this came along,” he continued. “Our home is paid for, vehicle’s paid for, this is our expense that we have. We have more expense on medical care than everything else put together, so this is going to be a great help for us.”

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 08:52 PM
How can you believe this Obombascaretax BS ??

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 08:58 PM
InfoWars (http://www.infowars.com/americans-flood-obamacare-facebook-page-with-complaints/)

The most popular comments on a government-ran Facebook page for Obamacare were made by Americans plagued with problems the health law has introduced, including excessive premium rates and the inability to even enroll through the bug-ridden Healthcare.gov web site.

Healthcare.gov, the main federal government web site for Obamacare, makes public announcements through the self-titled Facebook page, which Facebook users can respond to with their own comments.

Recently, an announcement on the page thanked Americans for their feedback regarding the Obamacare enrollment process, which, in the very rare instances that it even works, frightens Americans with premium rates typically double and even triple what they were paying for before.

“I am so disappointed,” L.S. said in her comment with the most up votes. “These prices are outrageous and there are huge deductibles.”
“No one can afford this!”

Another commenter felt the same way.

“I am a single mother of two, in school and working full time, living 75% below the poverty level and I DO NOT qualify for a healthcare subsidy,” S.J.A. added in another popular comment. “Are you ******* kidding me? Where the **** am I supposed to get $3,000 more a year to pay for this “Bronze” [the lowest cost] health insurance plan?”
“I DO NOT EVEN WANT INSURANCE to begin with! This is frightening.”

These two commenter actually managed to get through the enrollment process, which has not been the case for most others.

“I’ve been stuck at the security questions since 9am on October 1st,” S.R. added, in reference to one of the first steps in enrollment.
“Took me two days to get my info in and my account verified via an email link,” B.C. wrote in a comment that received many replies. “Now when I log in it tells me the info is wrong.”
“Very frustrated in Jersey.”

“I’m having the same problem, B.C.,” one of the responders said. “I finally got past the security question problem, got my account, my verification email, and when I went to log in, it said the information was invalid.”

Another commenter, a veteran, made a startling statement.

“As someone who has been on military insurance for many years all I can say is this new healthcare law is proof positive that you really can polish a turd and sell it to people,” C.N. wrote in a comment that as of this writing received 121 thumbs-up. “Just you all wait and see just how wonderful government run healthcare really is!”

:elvis:

FORD
10-03-2013, 09:08 PM
So some state websites are overloaded due to two reasons......

1) Legitimate interest from those who want to sign up, or at least review their options.

2) Deliberate sabotage from right wing fucknuts who intentionally overloaded their servers. (Ironically enough, the leader of this sick treasonous cult is in a VA hospital bed right now, getting his leg amputated on taxpayers money)

None of this means the system is a failure..... actually pretty much the opposite.

And remember, this is coming from somebody who views it as only a SLIGHT improvement over the status quo, and not at all a long term solution.

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 09:40 PM
The whole premise is a failure...

Americans don't want their lives taken over by the IRS and more taxes and penalties...

FORD
10-03-2013, 10:30 PM
No, most Americans actually wanted single payer. But only the truly delusional Americans would believe that the so-called "health care system" (or more accurately, LACK of one) in this country is sustainable by any definition.

And you know that better than anyone, having worked 20 some years in the system, and by your own admission, quit out of frustration with the bullshit.

Bernie Sanders and others in Vermont have managed to get single payer going up there. It will be a huge success, of course, but it will be dismissed by the right wingers because "Vermont is such a small state".

What I would really like to see is California pass single payer right now while they have Jerry Brown and a sane state legislature (or "Assembly" as they call it there). When the largest (by population) state in the Union sets up a successful ACTUAL health care program, it would be difficult for any sane person to argue against it.

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 10:56 PM
I don't want the federal government and the IRS involved in my personal life or involved in the so called "healthcare" of average americans lives...

The single payer idea looks good to a lay person, but Medicare as it stands is a logistical nightmare bursting at the seams with corruption and fraud...

Expand that system across the board and you'll be looking at yet another nightmare scenario...

On top of that, Big Pharma based healthcare is awholenother can of scam worms designed to separate people from their money...

An honest care system would incorporate alternative healthcare as well as Big BS and would give people choices, as well as the choice to opt out...

And a heathcare system, as I've said many times should never get beyond the state level...

The so called leaders in the federal government are a corrupt mafia...

No two ways about it...and they can ALL go to hell...

FORD
10-03-2013, 11:37 PM
The primary reason for a federal single-payer system over state based systems is that with a national system you would have everybody paying into the same pool. The bigger the pool, the lower the risk, statistically speaking, and therefore the lower the costs.

If all 50 states set up single payer systems tommorrow, California would get a better deal than Vermont, just on basis of the size of the pool alone. Washington would be somewhere in the middle of that, as would Lousiana. But then, you could have people who want to move to a larger state because the health care is cheaper, which only increases that large state's pool, while at the same time shrinking the pool in the state they moved out of, making things worse for those who still live there.

It's gotta be one national pool. Now when it comes to the administration of that system, it shouldn't all be done in Washington DC, of course. But just as you have Social Security offices in every state, or just as food stamps and Medicaid are national programs that are administered at the state level, there's no reason why the same couldn't be done with a national health care system.

ELVIS
10-03-2013, 11:49 PM
So I see, everything has to be fair in your view...

Well...

Go ahead and complete your welfare utopia dream...

Count me out though...

it's not going to work and this is no longer America...

FORD
10-03-2013, 11:54 PM
What would Jesus do, Gregory?

Nitro Express
10-04-2013, 07:47 AM
If it sucks and people realize they got bamboozeled by some crooks in Wahsington DC, it isn't going to have legs. Even Senator Rockefeller was saying it's too damn complicated and may implode due to that fact. People will get pissed. Throw a big shit fit. Call their representatives and then in time it's gonzo. If it was so great the president and congress would want to be on it too. What's funny is it's actually a punishment. If Obama likes you he gives you and exemption. If he doesn't you are stuck with it. So use some common sense here. It's not good.

Nitro Express
10-04-2013, 07:49 AM

Jesus could give free healthcare because he had low overhead.

Angel
10-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Ford's model has worked well for me...

ELVIS
10-04-2013, 08:50 AM

First of all, Jesus wouldn't force anyone to do anything, especially by fear of tax and penalties...

Jesus would advise turning to the Father and living by His covenant...

Jesus would acknowledge that illness begins in the heart and that Big Pharma (sorcery) is evil...

For it is written:

"Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear and respect the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones."

"How blessed is the man who finds wisdom and the man who gains understanding. For its profit is better than the profit of silver, and its gain than fine gold. ...Long life is in her right hand."

"Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick; but when hopes are realized at last, there is life and joy."

"A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."

"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed."

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities; Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit; Who crowns you with loving kindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like an eagle."

"And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness..."

"If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His eyes, if you pay attention to His commands and keep all of His decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you. "

"It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."

"Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to Me and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare."

"My People are destroyed from lack of knowledge"

Amen !!

Nitro Express
10-04-2013, 08:57 AM
I had no problem with our healthcare system. When I came out of college and got my first real job, what I paid in insurance was so low I didn't even notice it. I saw a lot of people abuse their insurance. The problems started when there began to be a lot of board collusion in the corporations. Corporations became more corrupt and abusive across the board and the healthcare industry was no exception.

Before all the corruption came in we had better quality care than any universal system. You could choose your own doctor and rarely had to wait for anything. You had more choices. I wold just be happy to go back to the way it was and that simply means bringing the rule of law back into the corporate realm and stopping all this corporate racketeering. This Obamacare business has just made a bad situation even worse.

ELVIS
10-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Way worse...

The people will soon rise up against this quagmire...

FORD
10-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Jesus could give free healthcare because he had low overhead.

True enough. If He had established Christcare as a company, He would have been the CEO and with just 12 employees, there would be no need for huge admin costs.

Unlike an insurance corporation.

ELVIS
10-04-2013, 12:11 PM
What a foolish thing to say...

FORD
10-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Look at the salaries of insurance company CEO's and then tell me who's "foolish".

tbone888
10-04-2013, 12:43 PM
My sister and her husband (both in their mid 50's) were looking to retire, but the $1000+ a month insurance payments were holding them back. I suggested them looking at obamacare. $310 a month. Green light!! Same here...obamacare will allow me to retire at least 10 years earlier, if not more.

ELVIS
10-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Look at the salaries of insurance company CEO's and then tell me who's "foolish".

I couldn't care less...

I'm not a CEO and I wouldn't work under one...

ELVIS
10-04-2013, 12:45 PM
My sister and her husband (both in their mid 50's) were looking to retire, but the $1000+ a month insurance payments were holding them back. I suggested them looking at obamacare. $310 a month. Green light!! Same here...obamacare will allow me to retire at least 10 years earlier, if not more.

No it will not...

sadaist
10-05-2013, 10:52 AM
This is going to be enjoyable watching the crash & burn of this monstrosity. Get your popcorn ready. It's just warming up.

ELVIS
10-05-2013, 12:34 PM
More like get your guns, water and storable food ready...

DrMaddVibe
10-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Fuck that! I already called top bunk at the camp. You're all screwed!

Let the meltdown start...3...2...

:devildance::devildance::devildance:

sadaist
10-05-2013, 01:03 PM
More like get your guns, water and storable food ready...

Duh! I already have my apocalypse plan. I'm moving down there with you so you can teach me all the intricacies of shoving anything that moves into 2 slices of bread & calling it a sandwich.

http://live.gourmet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/soft-shell-crab-sandwich1.gif

ELVIS
10-05-2013, 01:13 PM
I don't eat that stuff anymore...

FORD
10-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Don't like the taste of Corexit?

ELVIS
10-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Hell no...

The shellfish were put there by God to filter the water in order to make it safe for the fish he intended for us to eat...

PETE'S BROTHER
10-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Hell no...

The shellfish were put there by God to filter the water in order to make it safe for the fish he intended for us to eat...

:doh:

ELVIS
10-05-2013, 02:21 PM
That is true, my friend...

PETE'S BROTHER
10-05-2013, 02:28 PM
That is true, my friend...

what was his rationale on which birds are cool for consumption?

Satan
10-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Hell no...

My Former Employer could put 666,666,666 crabs in the Gulf of Mexico, and they would never be able to filter out what BP did to it.

Satan
10-05-2013, 02:32 PM
what was his rationale on which birds are cool for consumption?

The ones that take a shit on your windshield? Definitely unclean!

Seshmeister
10-05-2013, 02:41 PM

sadaist
10-06-2013, 10:41 AM
My Former Employer could put 666,666,666 crabs in the Gulf of Mexico......

So could my ex....

o_O

jacksmar
10-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Can’t all these issues get resolved by the Hereditary Health Court?

Is there a modern day version of Dr. Karl Astel ?

Dr Karl Astel did such great work with the anti smoking issue.

Can’t we find the next Dr. Ernst Wentzler?

http://media.nola.com/health_impact/photo/11341811-large.jpg

ELVIS
10-07-2013, 12:48 PM
That's where this is all headed...

But the Obomba-phone crowd haven't the slightest inkling of history...

Satan
10-07-2013, 12:58 PM
That's where this is all headed...

But the Obomba-phone crowd haven't the slightest inkling of history...

Here's some history for you.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BV-KUteCcAEnEOe.jpg

Repukes.... same talking points repeated over decades, always a steaming pile of dragonshit.

ELVIS
10-07-2013, 01:02 PM
I'm not a repuke or a lieberal...

Satan
10-07-2013, 01:22 PM
I'm not a repuke or a lieberal...

And yet you repeat Repuke talking points? (i.e. the "obama phone" dragonshit)

jacksmar
10-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Why you are lying for the Nazis, satan?? Oh yeah, racist.

satan, define: the Wentzler warmer.

Satan
10-07-2013, 01:43 PM
The "Wentzler warmer" was one of the first incubators created for premature infants. Nothing wrong with that.

Of course Dr. Wentzler eventually developed some other, less ethical medical practices and that's where he got into trouble.

Which of course, means that Dr. Wentzler himself is now extremely warm in his current residence. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

Now, what the HELL does any of that have to do with a mandatory corporate insurance coverage system in the US, in the 21st century?

jacksmar
10-07-2013, 01:58 PM
So he wasn't "fringe doctor".

He was just one of those............what do you call them???.............uh....

Oh yes, Social Dawinists.

satan, why did you omit another campaign button? Ten Commandments for Choosing a Mate

You got a big fucking head.

ELVIS
10-07-2013, 03:00 PM
1-800-FUCKYO !!!

And the U is you if you accept this BS...

Satan
10-07-2013, 03:20 PM
satan, why did you omit another campaign button? Ten Commandments for Choosing a Mate

And considering that googling such a phrase takes you immediately to the white supremacist hate site, stormfront.org, apparently your big head has a swastika tattoo on it.

As does Mr. Presley, since he obviously knew the source of the quote, as he "thanked" you for it.

Sieg Heil, bitches! :meinsmiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzHLPnGuVSQ

jacksmar
10-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Wouldn't know that because only someone that doesn't know how to use the internet uses google.

http://www.nola.com/health/index.ssf/2012/07/national_world_war_ii_museum_e.html

National World War II Museum exhibit shows dark side of Nazi medicine

Sell your racism to dempons. The buys by them come by mass graves, abortion mills, and good intentions.

jacksmar
10-07-2013, 04:23 PM
btw, never listened or plan to listen to the Dead Kennedys.

JFK saved his men during battle and was a real American hero. JFK was a Catholic man of faith.

Something all the satan supporters despise.

ELVIS
10-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Punk rock sucks...

Satan
10-07-2013, 05:45 PM
btw, never listened or plan to listen to the Dead Kennedys.

JFK saved his men during battle and was a real American hero. JFK was a Catholic man of faith.

Something all the satan supporters despise.

Are you fucking kidding me??

I love the Kennedys! They throw some of the best parties in Hell! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d065.gif

Satan
10-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Punk rock sucks...

Dragonshit, Mr. Presley......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLNI0AND4rU