PDA

View Full Version : Let the Dysfunctional Red(neck) Plantation-based States Secede

FORD
10-22-2013, 07:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6E5EVfVrU0

Kristy
10-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Fine. And while at it let's the remaining Union give them nothing terms of defense, welfare, or commence and sit back and enjoy watching them book burn and gun themselves down to death.

Nickdfresh
10-24-2013, 10:34 AM
It's funny when states that are a net drain on the federal gov't want to bite the hand that feeds those welfare bitches!

DrMaddVibe
10-25-2013, 12:45 PM
When the well runs dry...there's going to be a moment of clarity.

The United States of America is bankrupt and it will not stand. She will be parted out.

ELVIS
10-25-2013, 01:56 PM
And those of us who truly understand freedom will be the ones taking over to rebuild this once great nation from the bottom up...

jhale667
10-25-2013, 02:22 PM
And those of us who truly understand freedom

:lol: Hilarity! You can't even take a shit unless Alex Jones says it's OK!!! :lmao:

will be the ones taking over to rebuild this once great nation from the bottom up...

And then you'll wake up.

Satan
10-25-2013, 02:28 PM
And then you'll wake up.

.....in the FEMA "prison camps"... which will be repurposed by the neo-confederate militias. And since Elvis has previously admitted to having some Cherokee blood, he won't be considered "white" enough for the new "freedom" loving regime in CSA 2.0

jhale667
10-25-2013, 02:32 PM
.....in the FEMA "prison camps"... which will be repurposed by the neo-confederate militias. And since Elvis has previously admitted to having some Cherokee blood, he won't be considered "white" enough for the new "freedom" loving regime in CSA 2.0

Oh, the irony! :biggrin:

ELVIS
10-25-2013, 02:53 PM
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom...

For freedom Christ has set us free...

Stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery...

:elvis:

jhale667
10-25-2013, 02:57 PM
"Now is the time when we quote lame scripture because we can't argue a point..."

Satan
10-25-2013, 03:07 PM
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom...

Mr. Presley, I know the Lord.

I used to work for His daddy.

He spent the weekend here in Hell once, after that whole ugly crucifixion thing.

So trust a Devil when he tells you that my old pal JC is not going to be supportive of Confederate States of America 2.0.

Just like He wasn't a big fan of the original either.

ELVIS
10-25-2013, 03:47 PM
Geez...

You're dumb...

dazzlindino
10-25-2013, 10:48 PM

hey zeus also sayeth.....
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his
kingdom. (Matthew 16:28)

ELVIS
10-26-2013, 10:53 AM
So, what do you think He meant by saying such a thing ??

tbone888
10-26-2013, 07:37 PM
It's funny when states that are a net drain on the federal gov't want to bite the hand that feeds those welfare bitches!

Dig a little deeper. Many of those states that are "a drain" have lots of military bases which make up 50-75% of those federal dollars. You might still consider that a drain, but I wouldn't call the military "welfare bitches".

tbone888
10-27-2013, 03:34 AM
Also, labeling sections of poor people either "deserving" or "welfare bitches", based entirely on how they vote, gives the appearance of being not only agenda driven, but also, really mean spirited.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Dig a little deeper. Many of those states that are "a drain" have lots of military bases which make up 50-75% of those federal dollars. You might still consider that a drain, but I wouldn't call the military "welfare bitches".

Um, no, not really. A lot of bases have relocated to the south and the west, but we have a huge complex here in NY (Ft. Drum) and we still pay more in taxes than we get back!