PDA

View Full Version : Stop Treating Capitalists As If They're Gods

Satan
10-25-2013, 01:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRyMRshHU0M

ELVIS
10-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Dang, is this the Dr. Creepy forum now ??

Satan
10-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Do you have a problem with anything he says here, Mr. Presley?

Or do just attack the messenger because you cannot argue with the message?

ELVIS
10-25-2013, 02:10 PM
I didn't watch it...

I don't have time to entertain nonsense...

jhale667
10-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Do you have a problem with anything he says here, Mr. Presley?

Or do just attack the messenger because you cannot argue with the message?

Option B.... like you even had to ask.

tbone888
10-25-2013, 05:07 PM
Throw Buffet and Kennedy in that hat along with Romney and Hilton.

Satan
10-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Buffett would throw himself in. He's on record as advocating that rich guys like him should pay their fair share of taxes. Bill Gates too, for that matter. He and his father (a wealthy attorney in his own right) were big promoters of a Washington State income tax which would have applied only to the rich. Naturally, the KKKoch types (thanks to Shittizens United) were able to fund misleading ads with out of state money and get it thrown out. God forbid a billionaire should have to pay taxes.... even the ones that want to.

I mean, it's not like you can take it with you...... if that were possible, Hell would have a lot more money (you know, that whole eye of the needle & camel thing that JC talked about. Not a lot of rich folks heading His direction)

tbone888
10-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah, Buffet is advocating higher taxes after making 45 billion and having one foot in the grave...doesn't impress me in the least.

tbone888
10-26-2013, 09:04 PM
And, while on the subject of capitalists, lets salute the ultimate crooked capitalist, Joe Kennedy. He is the sole source of the billions that allow the Kennedy's to live their current 1% lavish lifestyle. One would be hard pressed to find a single dollar that Joe ever made honestly...whether its insider trading, illegal booze running, price fixing, mafia dealings and on and on. Not to mention the draft dodging job position of shipyard manager (which he had no experience) at the beginning of WW1 that he conveniently left soon as the war was done.

Satan
10-26-2013, 10:26 PM
Yeah, Joe certainly did his share of shady business. But his kids more than made up for it..... al least until the BCE murdered them.