PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare On Hagee Street!

FORD
10-31-2013, 09:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJX9mryc-Vk

ELVIS
10-31-2013, 10:27 PM
Hagee is a deceiver, what else is new ??

Nitro Express
11-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Hagee is a big fat Christian Zionist. Actually he's an enemy of the United States if you know what zionism is all about. If he wants us to drop something on Iran so bad, I say we fly him over and drop his fat ass down in the desert over there as a warning. He should make a pretty good crater.

That's the only redeeming value Obama has. He won't attack Iran. That's because he hates zionist bastards like Netanyahu and christian bastards like Hagee. Unfortunately Obummer is killing christians in the middle east supporting that islamic rabble of mercenaries. Oh well. If McCain got in he would have bombed Iran before Mitt Romney could have gotten in and bombed them. Sarah Palin would have been squirting pussy juice across the room at the thought of wiping out those damn nuke building Iranians. I'm thinking about sending Sarah a vibrator with the Israeli flag on it and a picture of the second coming of Jesus to get off on.

Nickdfresh
11-01-2013, 06:58 AM
Hagee is a big fat Christian Zionist. Actually he's an enemy of the United States if you know what zionism is all about. If he wants us to drop something on Iran so bad, I say we fly him over and drop his fat ass down in the desert over there as a warning. He should make a pretty good crater.

That's the only redeeming value Obama has. He won't attack Iran. That's because he hates zionist bastards like Netanyahu and christian bastards like Hagee. Unfortunately Obummer is killing christians in the middle east supporting that islamic rabble of mercenaries.

Let's see, he supports Islamic rabble by Hellfiring them from drones?

Oh well. If McCain got in he would have bombed Iran before Mitt Romney could have gotten in and bombed them. Sarah Palin would have been squirting pussy juice across the room at the thought of wiping out those damn nuke building Iranians. I'm thinking about sending Sarah a vibrator with the Israeli flag on it and a picture of the second coming of Jesus to get off on.

Jesus dude, that's just creepy, and I'm no Palin fan. How drunk are you?

Seshmeister
11-01-2013, 07:35 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/988489_548371035226716_1548850529_n.jpg

ELVIS
11-01-2013, 05:40 PM
So, turn off the TV and wake up...