PDA

View Full Version : Tired Ass Cliches, May They Rest In Peace.

cadaverdog
11-10-2013, 05:56 PM
I've been noticing some of the tired ass cliches that used to rear their ugly heads around here have finally worn out their welcome. Before I started posting here I'd never heard the term "owned" used as it was here. Then there's "pwnd", I still have no idea what that means. I'm sure there's others like "the clique". I have no idea who started that one.

Terry
11-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Hey, it is what it is.

btw/ are you the guy who enjoys fucking socks?

sonrisa salvaje
11-10-2013, 08:15 PM
It's all water under the bridge.

DLR Bridge
11-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Huh? You talking to me? :biggrin:

I'm sick 'n tired of "I'm just sayin'"

big fatty
11-10-2013, 09:53 PM
" Stellar "

DLR used this word in his book once , and ever since then I've seen it used in about a million different posts all over the place.

:shiznit:

twonabomber
11-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Cliches? Is this the Hagar lyrics thread?

vandeleur
11-11-2013, 01:52 AM
" Stellar "

DLR used this word in his book once , and ever since then I've seen it used in about a million different posts all over the place.

:shiznit:

I like to drink stellar does that count :D

handyman
11-11-2013, 03:20 AM
According to Wikipedia PWND mean humiliation of a rival and that term is used in video games. But we aren't talking video game here, right?

cadaverdog
11-11-2013, 03:27 AM
I can feel the love in this thread.
That's another one but it's not quite as well worn as some of the other ones. I believe the kiwi man was a big fan of that one. Is he still hanging around here? Maybe he found a hairy dog site and moved on.

mh5150
11-11-2013, 05:40 AM
When we were kids we used to get high in the stellar...
Just sayin...

thanks and good nite....

cadaverdog
11-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Huh? You talking to me? :biggrin:

I'm sick 'n tired of "I'm just sayin'"
I have a greatnephew who says that all the time. One time he kept going on and on about some trivial bullshit and I told him to shut up. Everytime I said it he would say "I'm just saying". I finally said I'm just saying you're gonna get a fat lip if you keep saying "I'm just saying".
My girlfriends adopted son used to say "true" all the time. I'd tell him he was a little asshole and he'd say "true". Finally we told him if he said "true" one more time he would receive a swat with the paddle. He quit saying it after a couple whacks.

binnie
11-11-2013, 03:33 PM
You're a lovely, lovely man C-Dog..............

Kristy
11-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Got heroin?

cadaverdog
11-11-2013, 04:30 PM
You're a lovely, lovely man C-Dog..............
My great nephew is a stuck up little bastard. He stole money from an envelope I'd put 300 dollars in to repay my niece for a loan when I was in Texas. I found out before his mom did and replaced the money but I didn't rat the fucker out like I should have. He said he'd pay me back but I've yet to see a penny. The reason we got into it that day was after he offered to give me a ride to my other nieces house to get my cell phone and then started bitching about it on the way home. He thought one of them should have brought it to me instead. I asked the little bastard why he offered to take me if that's how he felt but that's when he started the "I"m just saying". bullshit.

TFM_Dale
11-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Do you get along with anybody cdog? Is your idea of fun tazering children that walk past your house?

cadaverdog
11-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Do you get along with anybody cdog? Is your idea of fun tazering children that walk past your house?
I get along with anyone who gets along with me. I have three great nephews. One of them is ok but the other two are shitheads. When I was in Texas one of them pulled a knife on me so I picked up an oak chair and told him to go for it. He dropped the knife, I dropped the chair and then I grabbed the little fucker by his neck and started choking the shit out of him for pulling a knife on me. He's only 20, he should have just duked it out with me and I probably would have had a fucking heart attack. The other shithead's the one that stole money from his mommy. My girlfriends adopted son is lucky I stopped her from beating him with a belt. The paddle on the ass stings but it goes away. Belts leave bruises and cops frown on parents leaving bruises on kids. We gave him a couple whacks the first time but it barely phased him. I made him drop his drawers and after one whack on the bare ass he would beg for forgiveness. He's 18 now and flew the coop. I saw him recently and he's already got a bunch of tattoos. His whole family was scum. I doubt he'll be any different.

TFM_Dale
11-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Your stories make me sad man, hope things get better for you.