PDA

View Full Version : Veterans Day - Hoping that everyone appreciates what they do!

baru911
11-11-2013, 10:04 AM
God bless each of you...........

Fairwrning
11-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Agree completely..Thanks to all that have served..We would be screwed without you.

cadaverdog
11-11-2013, 03:58 PM
I was lucky enough to say the only fighting I did in the service was with other members of the US military and a few civilians who didn't like servicemen. I even got arrested for fighting with some punks going into the Marines on the train to San Diego and Navy boot camp. I didn't join to get myself killed and I thank the Lord I didn't. My ship collided with a nuclear powered submarine (USS Thomas Edison) but luckily no one was hurt on the sub or my ship. That was the closest thing to action I got to see. I don't care for the current president but I do thank him for giving veterans like myself a chance to go back to school if we weren't making out to well in the real world since we got out. I wasted my retraining benefits by picking something I wasn't suited to do but I still appreciate the opportunity I was given. Thank you to all the other veterans out there who fought for this country and all the ones didn't but would have if they needed to.