PDA

View Full Version : Still alive and kicking!

Angel
11-19-2013, 08:59 AM
Well, you almost got rid of me guys. Got attacked by a psycho the other night. Tried to bash my head in with a vacuum cleaner.

Boy, they're not kidding when they say head wounds bleed a lot...

I feel like death warmed over...

chefcraig
11-19-2013, 09:13 AM
A few more details, please. Are we talking a door-to-door Kirby salesman, or the more mysterious guy that helped Walt go into hiding on Breaking Bad? :confused1: :headscratch:

Angel
11-19-2013, 09:35 AM
A "friend" I was helping out with a place to stay. He was drunk and in a mood to argue. I decided to go for a drive and heard a noise behind me just as I was opening the door. Turned, saw him grab the vacuum and boom...I'm coming to with blood pouring out of my head.

Guess I should've waited till he was sober to tell him to get the fuck out. He's been charged with attempted murder, I think. That's what the cops were recommending anyway.

I thought I was goner for sure...but I came home from the hospital, wrote a paper, drove to the uni to turn it on and then went to class. I just hope the paper isn't full of gibberish and ia referenced properly, lol.

Doc said week off. Of course, he didn't offer to cover my wages so...off to work today. I promised him I wouldn't drive...what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Angel
11-19-2013, 09:40 AM
WARF and DonnieP are, I'm sure, disappointed that he wasn't successful. Maybe next time guys...

TFM_Dale
11-19-2013, 09:41 AM
Thank God you are OK.

vandeleur
11-19-2013, 09:42 AM
Glad your ok angel and looking forward to some decent hoover gags :)

Von Halen
11-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

jhale667
11-19-2013, 09:51 AM
A "friend" I was helping out with a place to stay.

You're kind enough to let the dolt flop on your couch and he tries to bash your head in? Ungrateful wretch. Glad you're OK.

twonabomber
11-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Glad you me ok angel and looking forward to some decent hover gags :)

Yeah. That sucks!

vandeleur
11-19-2013, 10:14 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

Glad I didn't mention my vasectomy :D

Von Halen
11-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Yeah. That sucks!

She doesn't. Maybe that was the problem.

chefcraig
11-19-2013, 10:21 AM
Glad your ok angel and looking forward to some decent hover gags :)

Hoover: Will you tell those assholes to shut up?
Boon: Hey! Shut up you assholes!

Otter: Point of parliamentary procedure!
Hoover: Don't screw around, they're serious this time!
Otter: Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
Boon: I thought you were pre-med.
Otter: What's the difference? Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did. But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

Hoover: This may seem an inopportune moment to ask, Dean Wormer, but do you think you could give us one more chance?

fraroc
11-19-2013, 06:06 PM
I'm so glad that you weren't killed Angel. Hell, you're the one of the few that stick up for me when Von or Krusty attack me.

Von Halen
11-19-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm so glad that you weren't killed Angel. Hell, you're the one of the few that stick up for me when Von or Krusty attack me.

Angel, the only reason Fragile Cock is glad you weren't killed, is because you stick up for him!! Ha ha ha!

VAiN
11-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but you need new friends... what the hell?? I don't know anyone who would try to bash me with a vacuum, much less in my own house.

cadaverdog
11-19-2013, 07:46 PM
A "friend" I was helping out with a place to stay. He was drunk and in a mood to argue. I decided to go for a drive and heard a noise behind me just as I was opening the door. Turned, saw him grab the vacuum and boom...I'm coming to with blood pouring out of my head.

Guess I should've waited till he was sober to tell him to get the fuck out. He's been charged with attempted murder, I think. That's what the cops were recommending anyway.

I thought I was goner for sure...but I came home from the hospital, wrote a paper, drove to the uni to turn it on and then went to class. I just hope the paper isn't full of gibberish and ia referenced properly, lol.

Doc said week off. Of course, he didn't offer to cover my wages so...off to work today. I promised him I wouldn't drive...what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
Maybe he thought you were bigfoot or some other hideous monster.

cadaverdog
11-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but you need new friends... what the hell?? I don't know anyone who would try to bash me with a vacuum, much less in my own house.
My brother hit me with a broom when we were duking it out at my parents house once. He was getting his butt kicked so he picked it up and tried to break it over my head. I barely managed to block it with my forearm and ended up with a big knot on it. My other brother smacked me in the face with an old radiator hose when we we're duking it out but that was outside. I guess I'm lucky a vacuum cleaner wasn't nearby.

Satan
11-19-2013, 07:55 PM

Unholy shit! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d070.gif

As much as we would like to see you down here, glad that you didn't have to make the trip this time.

Now, as far as this so-called "friend" is concerned, hope somebody sends him down soon. The dragons need a new chew toy.

cadaverdog
11-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Seems like I've been there done that. You don't need anybody to stick up for you. Just keep fighting back and eventually they'll get tired of fucking with you. I would sympathize but I don't like you either.

Mushroom
11-19-2013, 08:51 PM

I concur. Nobody deserves this except stupid white trash numbskulls without self esteem.

Angel. I hope you never put yourself in this type of situation again. :gulp:

Angel
11-19-2013, 10:42 PM
I concur. Nobody deserves this except stupid white trash numbskulls without self esteem.

Angel. I hope you never put yourself in this type of situation again. :gulp:

I felt bad for the guy cause his partner locked him out and changed the locks. Now I know why...

DONNIEP
11-19-2013, 11:24 PM
WARF and DonnieP are, I'm sure, disappointed that he wasn't successful. Maybe next time guys...

Do you honestly think either Warf or I wish you had been seriously injured? I know we're the root of all evil in the world, but really?

Angel
11-20-2013, 12:00 AM
Do you honestly think either Warf or I wish you had been seriously injured? I know we're the root of all evil in the world, but really?

Nah...that was just concussion brain talking...

ZahZoo
11-20-2013, 09:34 AM

You two are a special kind of dangerous...

DONNIEP
11-20-2013, 09:39 AM

We're Special Olympics kind of special.

chefcraig
11-20-2013, 09:53 AM

Yup, with the words "hopelessly inept" included in the caption. If Don and Wurf were sent as a two-man hit team to take me under, I would not rely on my own interpretation of the skills of John Reese, the black suited guy from CBS' Person of Interest.

I'd simply stand back and watch as the two fumble-fingers passed the gun to each other, dropped it, then simultaneously shot each other, one in the groin and the other in a kneecap, with a single bullet.

:nanana::yo:

Angel
11-20-2013, 11:44 AM

Stop insulting them. ;)

Von Halen
11-20-2013, 11:58 AM
I felt bad for the guy cause his partner locked him out and changed the locks. Now I know why...

His "partner"? Was he a fag? Don't tell me you got beat up by a fag wielding a vacuum cleaner.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN!

Satan
11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
His "partner"? Was he a fag? Don't tell me you got beat up by a fag wielding a vacuum cleaner.

Well, then he needs to watch more Seinfeld then, because he's using the vacuum all wrong........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJd8f1sWnfw

chefcraig
11-20-2013, 12:45 PM

PICS OR IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN!

"I'm not wearing any pants.

The popcorn you are eating has been pissed in.

Rams plagued by fumbles as earthquakes rock Los Angeles.

Deranged, couch-dwelling rump ranger attacks woman with vacuum attachment in bizarre, frenzied Dyson ball roid rage.

Moscow in flames, missiles headed toward New York.

Film at 11."

http://img1.imagehousing.com/75/3045c0910fde1a6937fef339e92fef26.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1168847)

binnie
11-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Glad you're OK Angel. :D

Coyote
11-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Hey, at least you're alive...

ZahZoo
11-20-2013, 03:20 PM

Nah... just old school, short bus style.

http://www.internetmonk.com/wp-content/uploads/alfalfa.jpg

Angel
11-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Nah...that was just concussion brain talking...

Speaking of concussion brain...caller asked how I was today. I replied I'm welcome...

Then I confirmed another persons resignation...was supposed to be registration.

And Von...I would post pics, but:

a) can't hold my hair apart and hold camera and mirror at the same time...I tried.

b) I should've taken a picture the red water after rinsing my coat out in the bathtub. GROSS!!!

DONNIEP
11-20-2013, 05:56 PM
Breaking News!! Angel's attacker has been spotted! More about that, after this...

http://s23.postimg.org/93rpw5h9n/vacuum_cleaner.jpg

Angel
11-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Breaking News!! Angel's attacker has been spotted! More about that, after this...

http://s23.postimg.org/93rpw5h9n/vacuum_cleaner.jpg

Lmfao!!!

Von Halen
11-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Lmfao!!!

No stitches?

Seshmeister
11-20-2013, 08:16 PM
No stitches?

No apology? :)

Von Halen
11-20-2013, 09:31 PM
No apology? :)

I didn't crack her in the melon with a vacuum cleaner!

Sensible Shoes
11-20-2013, 09:43 PM
Classy Von Halen! Glad you're OK Angel. The hair will cover the scar.

Angel
11-20-2013, 10:19 PM
No stitches?

Could've used a couple, but I didn't want the needle for freezing for a lousy few stitches, and don't give a darn about scars.

Heard from victim services that he pled guilty already so hopefully I'll get my vacuum back soon!

DONNIEP
11-21-2013, 11:12 AM
I found Angel a new roommate!!

http://s23.postimg.org/9flwcufdn/image.jpg

Von Halen
11-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Could've used a couple, but I didn't want the needle for freezing for a lousy few stitches, and don't give a darn about scars.

Heard from victim services that he pled guilty already so hopefully I'll get my vacuum back soon!

Leave it to you to let the most violent fag in all of Canada, move in with you.

You would think 30 years at University, they'd have taught you some common sense.

Angel
11-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Just give some people whiskey...this just reinforces my claim that alcohol is the devil's drug.

Satan
11-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Just give some people whiskey...this just reinforces my claim that alcohol is the devil's drug.

Not ALL alcohol..... just the good stuff! :gulp:

fraroc
11-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Not ALL alcohol..... just the good stuff! :gulp:

The cheapest stuff is all I need (DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN) TO GET ME BACK ON MY FEED AGAIN

ZahZoo
11-21-2013, 08:59 PM

There's some truth and wisdom in that... Whiskey is great but there's a tipping point that trends evil and dark among those spirits.

It's interesting the chemistry among different people and how certain liquors effect them.

But as the Ford Devil says... the top shelf stuff has a better odds of a better time and better post fun recovery than the cheap shit.

Angel
11-22-2013, 08:51 AM
Leave it to you to let the most violent fag in all of Canada, move in with you.

You would think 30 years at University, they'd have taught you some common sense.

I'm fucking sick of your shit, Von. When someone tries to kill you by bashing your brains in, it doesn't matter what their sexual orientation, age, skin colour, gender, etc. is. All that matters is that you're alive, and somewhat okay.

There's a reason why I don't allow alcohol in my home. Because it makes many people violent.

And for fucks sake, enough of this thirty years of university bullshit. After 25 years of busting my ass so that others can make a good living, I decided it was time for a change. So in 2010 I went back to school. Sure, I could've gottne my degree in 3-4 years, but for various reasons I chose to take 4.25 years. Hopefully I can get through the rest of this term even with my brain injury. Ffs, I left the fucking hospital to go home and write a paper, and even managed to get 80% on it.

Let's see you do that with a brain that's been bashed in. I wish I could post pictures of the nightmares just so you can get your fucking jollies, fucking asshole!!!!

fraroc
11-22-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm fucking sick of your shit, Von. When someone tries to kill you by bashing your brains in, it doesn't matter what their sexual orientation, age, skin colour, gender, etc. is. All that matters is that you're alive, and somewhat okay.

There's a reason why I don't allow alcohol in my home. Because it makes many people violent.

And for fucks sake, enough of this thirty years of university bullshit. After 25 years of busting my ass so that others can make a good living, I decided it was time for a change. So in 2010 I went back to school. Sure, I could've gottne my degree in 3-4 years, but for various reasons I chose to take 4.25 years. Hopefully I can get through the rest of this term even with my brain injury. Ffs, I left the fucking hospital to go home and write a paper, and even managed to get 80% on it.

Let's see you do that with a brain that's been bashed in. I wish I could post pictures of the nightmares just so you can get your fucking jollies, fucking asshole!!!!

Give him hell, Angel!

Seshmeister
11-22-2013, 09:18 AM

I don't let people like that into my home, never ever had a problem.

Bars or the street maybe but you don't get to choose those people.

ZahZoo
11-22-2013, 09:19 AM
Von's brain has been bashed in since his early days when his mom used to drop him on his head to get him to shut up...

Kristy
11-22-2013, 09:54 AM
You're letting a cocksucker like Von get the best of you? Von is nothing more than an embittered old man trying to recapture his lost youth by being an asshole to everyone.

Zing!
11-22-2013, 10:29 AM
You're letting a cocksucker like Von get the best of you? Von is nothing more than an embittered old man trying to recapture his lost youth by being an asshole to everyone.

That description fits about 99% of us...

Von Halen
11-22-2013, 10:39 AM

Angel, your brain was hardly "bashed in". You didn't even require stitches. You did not suffer a "brain injury". I realize you were born with an impaired half functioning brain, but it wasn't injured as a result of this tap on the head from the deranged vacuum cleaner killer.

Why are you so sensitive about the 30 years of University stuff? Because it's true? I'll give you one thing, those fucking drama classes you took, worked.

At least you have Fragile Cock on your side, and you guys have something in common. You both get your asses kicked by drunks. Maybe you dumbasses should move in together. Let me reintroduce the two of you morons. Bad actress, meet bad writer.

TFM_Dale
11-22-2013, 10:44 AM
I can feel the love in the air!

Von Halen
11-22-2013, 10:47 AM
If you two get married, will you invite me?

This just might be better than the Diamond Den and Susie Q marriage!

Who needs match.com! This is the Roth Army matches made in heaven site!

Panamark and his woman.
Susie Q and Diamond Den
Angel and Fragile Cock
Von Halen and Kristy
Warf and DonnieP
LoungeLizard and Envyme
Fuckfish and some black chick with a big booty (I know, he didn't meet her here, but I'd like to think the ole Roth Army had something to do with it)

Am I missing anyone?

TFM_Dale
11-22-2013, 11:02 AM

Panamark and his woman.
Susie Q and Diamond Den
Angel and Fragile Cock
Von Halen and Kristy
Warf and DonnieP
LoungeLizard and Envyme
Fuckfish and some black chick with a big booty (I know, he didn't meet her here, but I'd like to think the ole Roth Army had something to do with it)

Am I missing anyone?

How about the double wedding of the, ummmmmmm, hmmmm, well, week! Von and Kristy up first followed by Angel and Fraroc! Sounds like a party to me, I'll buy the kegs.

fraroc
11-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Angel, your brain was hardly "bashed in". You didn't even require stitches. You did not suffer a "brain injury". I realize you were born with an impaired half functioning brain, but it wasn't injured as a result of this tap on the head from the deranged vacuum cleaner killer.

Why are you so sensitive about the 30 years of University stuff? Because it's true? I'll give you one thing, those fucking drama classes you took, worked.

At least you have Fragile Cock on your side, and you guys have something in common. You both get your asses kicked by drunks. Maybe you dumbasses should move in together. Let me reintroduce the two of you morons. Bad actress, meet bad writer.

You really are the male Krusty.

VAiN
11-22-2013, 11:08 AM
I don't let people like that into my home, never ever had a problem.

Bars or the street maybe but you don't get to choose those people.

Bingo. I think Angel may be a victim of 'no good deed goes unpunished'.. You really have to pick & choose who you let into your life. Sometimes you have a be a little selfish and put yourself first.

TFM_Dale
11-22-2013, 11:11 AM

That job was filled a long time ago.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/23/5yhuzyde.jpg

Von Halen
11-22-2013, 11:16 AM

She's my female alter ego. I have been outed.

fraroc
11-22-2013, 11:21 AM

Makes sense knowing how much of a cunt you are.

vandeleur
11-22-2013, 11:22 AM
Subtle

Angel
11-22-2013, 11:28 AM
Whatever, dickhead. A concussion IS a brain injury, stupid. The cut on my head is not a concern, the concern is that my brain got fucking knocked senseless, and I have the headaches, dizziness, nausea, and inability to concentrate that goes with it. You know, how you are on a daily basis.

You relish in the misfortune of others. What a miserable existence you lead.

Angel
11-22-2013, 11:29 AM

Dream on. Kristy's intelligent. You're...well....just you.

TFM_Dale
11-22-2013, 11:36 AM
Forget the wedding, PPV cage match, Fraroc vs. Von, I'll still buy the kegs.

Von Halen
11-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Whatever, dickhead. A concussion IS a brain injury, stupid. The cut on my head is not a concern, the concern is that my brain got fucking knocked senseless, and I have the headaches, dizziness, nausea, and inability to concentrate that goes with it. You know, how you are on a daily basis.

You relish in the misfortune of others. What a miserable existence you lead.

I'm not relishing in your misfortune. You create your own misfortune. I choose not to do that. I lead a grand existence. I am gainfully employed. I have a nice house, boat, Harley, dune buggy, car, and my 14 year old Son living with me. I owe nothing to anyone. We are living it up.

I'm simply pointing out your stupidity for moving in some drunken fag. Oh, and your penchant for drama. You are a true actress. In real life, and on the internet. If there was an Oscar for the Internet Academy Awards, I'd nominate you.

And Fragile Cock is just plain dumber than a box of rocks. He thinks graduating at the top of his Special Ed class, entitles him to a life of luxury. I'm sure his first book will be written in crayon, and all smudged up from the drool dripping onto it.

Von Halen
11-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Forget the wedding, PPV cage match, Fraroc vs. Von, I'll still buy the kegs.

Come on Dale. I'll pick on the retarded kids here, but I'd never beat one up. I'll leave that to his Dad.

Kristy
11-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Fuckfish?

fraroc
11-22-2013, 12:52 PM
And Fragile Cock is just plain dumber than a box of rocks. He thinks graduating at the top of his Special Ed class, entitles him to a life of luxury. I'm sure his first book will be written in crayon, and all smudged up from the drool dripping onto it.

Eat.

Shit.

You have no fucking right telling me how to live my life and what I do with my future. If I want to continue school instead of getting a job, it's none of your business. If i want to drop out of school and get a job, it's none of your fucking business. So shut your fucking face.

VAiN
11-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Eat.

Shit.

You have no fucking right telling me how to live my life and what I do with my future. If I want to continue school instead of getting a job, it's none of your business. If i want to drop out of school and get a job, it's none of your fucking business. So shut your fucking face.

Dude, please, just stop. You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Kristy
11-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Yeah, he might grow old and buy himself a small penis compensation car for middle-aged men next.

Von Halen
11-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah, he might grow old and buy himself a small penis compensation car for middle-aged men next.

Or, he could do like I did, and build one himself.

Kristy
11-22-2013, 02:12 PM
No one asked you, micro-dick.

VAiN
11-22-2013, 03:28 PM

Or worse, a beat-on rental chebby Malibu with 4-doors to accommodate 0 friends.

Kristy
11-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Or worse, a beat-on rental chebby Malibu with 4-doors to accommodate 0 friends.

Oh look! Middle-aged micro-penis man attempted to make a joke. Too bad you're the joke.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/top-five-mid-life-crisis-cars-ar93548.html

VAiN
11-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Oh look! Middle-aged micro-penis man attempted to make a joke. Too bad you're the joke.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/top-five-mid-life-crisis-cars-ar93548.html

I'm flattered that you care enough to google it. You really do care, I knew it! You big softie!!

cadaverdog
11-22-2013, 08:30 PM

Panamark and his woman.
Susie Q and Diamond Den
Angel and Fragile Cock
Von Halen and Kristy
Warf and DonnieP
LoungeLizard and Envyme

Am I missing anyone?
I heard you had an fling with Katy but that's just a rumor as far as I know. Didn't one of the old members really hook up with a psycho here years ago? It was before my time but I heard about it when I first started posting here. I was talking to some chick outside of the emergency entrance at a local hospital after my friends dad died of a heart attack until one of the other guys made some moves on her but he regrettted it later. He gave her his cell phone number and she kept calling him every five seconds until he told her to fuck off. she somehow found out where he lived and told his wife they were having an affair even though he never even kissed the crazy bitch. His wife beat the crap outta her and got arrested but they dropped the charges when they heard the whole story. The psycho had done the same thing to a few other poor bastards.

cadaverdog
11-22-2013, 08:34 PM

I'm sure you have a much larger penis than any of the other trannies that post here. I'm assuming your real name is Christopher but they started calling you Kristy when you started developing large breasts by taking hormones.

Kristy
11-22-2013, 09:11 PM
Gawd, you're tedious.

DONNIEP
11-22-2013, 09:11 PM
Fuckfish?

I haven't seen him around in months...

Kristy
11-23-2013, 12:42 AM
I don't ever recall Fuckfish.

Nickdfresh
11-23-2013, 02:37 AM
Fuckfish?

Catfish, or Catty-bitch as I once adorned him ... :)

cadaverdog
11-23-2013, 04:12 AM
Catfish, or Catty-bitch as I once adorned him ... :)
I didn't know that pecker head posted here. We got into it for a couple posts at the Links before I got banned. Wasn't one of the fake old long gone members asking about him recently? Not sure which one. I'm not even sure I'm the real cadaverdog. Maybe I better cut back on the bongloads.