PDA

View Full Version : Ubama diplomacy in action

jacksmar
11-21-2013, 08:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FggdU5NjXfw

ELVIS
11-21-2013, 01:58 PM
How much did that rebel / Al Qaeda event cost us taxpayers ??

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
11-21-2013, 02:59 PM
You find that funny?

ELVIS
11-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Yeah...

I was trying not to cry, it's such a sad joke...

VAiN
11-21-2013, 05:49 PM
Holy shit that's fucked up!! Gotta give credit to the one brave guy at the end that was running towards it to help the people. What a fucking mess.

Seshmeister
11-21-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm not sure why this is down to Obama?

Plenty of drone attacks are though, a few videos of those and they would soon have to stop...

Nickdfresh
11-21-2013, 09:42 PM
How much did that rebel / Al Qaeda event cost us taxpayers ??

:biggrin:

Probably nothing, or about the same amount as a fuck you give about the people in that video as I'm guess it was more or less homemade and fabricated. Or the far more numerous victims of indiscriminate use of ordnance on the other side. But by the name of Jesus you've found a great way to sadistically enjoy watching people die! Congratulations...

Nickdfresh
11-21-2013, 09:43 PM
I'm not sure why this is down to Obama?

Plenty of drone attacks are though, a few videos of those and they would soon have to stop...

You'd be happy with the one today, they capped four Mullahs!

Seshmeister
11-21-2013, 09:47 PM
It's impossible to distinguish between Obamas drone attacks and terrorist bombings.

Seshmeister
11-21-2013, 09:51 PM

Nickdfresh
11-21-2013, 09:52 PM
It's impossible to distinguish between Obamas drone attacks and terrorist bombings.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Fuck 'em...

Seshmeister
11-21-2013, 10:03 PM
Some figures have 2% of the drone bombing victims being significant targets.

Nickdfresh
11-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Some figures have 2% of the drone bombing victims being significant targets.

It's a rather interesting statistic, and one quite impossible to prove...

Seshmeister
11-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Check out the documentary above, it seems to be fairly balanced/credible

Nickdfresh
11-21-2013, 10:37 PM
I will. Irregardless, don't think I'm uncritical of the drone program. But at the same time, there aren't a fuck lot of real alternatives...

Seshmeister
11-21-2013, 10:47 PM
I don't agree I think drones should be used only be used against military targets in a time of war or very very rarely in exceptional circumstances.

For every innocent you kill, how many more radicals do you create?

The stories I am hearing is that the military drone people are really pissed off with the CIA who also have access to them and far less careful...

VAiN
11-21-2013, 11:20 PM
But at the same time, there aren't a fuck lot of real alternatives...

Sure there is - get the fuck out of the region and let them handle their own shit. I'm over being in a constant state of war against a concept - 'terror'.

ELVIS
11-22-2013, 01:41 PM
But at the same time, there aren't a fuck lot of real alternatives...

Alternatives to what ?!?

ELVIS
11-22-2013, 01:50 PM
I don't agree I think drones should be used only be used against military targets in a time of war or very very rarely in exceptional circumstances.

For every innocent you kill, how many more radicals do you create?

Did I just read a sensible Sesh post ??

Zing!
11-22-2013, 03:21 PM
Did I just read a sensible Sesh post ??

Let's check in with Satan with an update on the weather down there.

Seshmeister
11-22-2013, 03:54 PM
I was making that same argument ten years ago when you guys were flag waving for Bush invading Iraq.

Satan
11-22-2013, 04:18 PM
Let's check in with Satan with an update on the weather down there.

Still a warm and toasty 666 degrees. Now when Mr. Presley starts making sense, I'll be looking for a sweater......

ELVIS
11-22-2013, 04:22 PM
I was making that same argument ten years ago when you guys were flag waving for Bush invading Iraq.

Big deal...even if true...;)

I've openly admitted on several occasions to falling for the 911 fairy tale and initially supporting Bush...

But I've awoken quite a bit since then to see that this country, as well as others, are being taken straight to HELL and I don't like it...

It's not just politics as usual...

We've been hijacked by a growing global mafia of crooks, politicians, bankers, gazillionares and who knows who...

:elvis:

Satan
11-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Uh oh...... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/g025.gif

vandeleur
11-22-2013, 04:36 PM
:lmao:

Nickdfresh
11-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Big deal...even if true...;)

I've openly admitted on several occasions to falling for the 911 fairy tale and initially supporting Bush...

But I've awoken quite a bit since then to see that this country, as well as others, are being taken straight to HELL and I don't like it...

It's not just politics as usual...

We've been hijacked by a growing global mafia of crooks, politicians, bankers, gazillionares and who knows who...

Right up until 2008 - good thing the election of a negro completely sent you off the deep end...

Kristy
11-22-2013, 06:37 PM

Oh do shut the fuck up with your disenfranchisement. What have you really "woken up" to? Because it seems to me it's nothing more than a mentally ill carnival baker con artist with a YouTube Channel and a water filter to sell. Videos like this only serve to make your little dick hard because they feed into your pro-racist/xenophobic views upon which empathy for the suffering of human life that goes beyond the insular surroundings of your trailer park can be laughed at. No one has taken shit from you, no guns, no free speech, nothing. You freely give yourself to idiots who poison your tiny mind with fairy tale religion and scripted propaganda so you can easily fall into their web of paranoia until you are so blind to anything else that you cry foul to unfounded circumstances.

Seshmeister
11-23-2013, 07:49 AM
...:)

jacksmar
11-23-2013, 09:39 AM
Right up until 2008 - good thing the election of a negro completely sent you off the deep end...

You wouldn't know the deep end if your family was drowning in it. Couldn't give two shits if the Kenyan Houseboy is an American negro.

FUCK UBAMA

1. Bill Ayers (Terrorist)
2. Tom Ayers (Radical)
3. Van Jones (Frmr Green Jobs Czar, Communist)
4. Anita Dunn (Maoist, Communist)
5. Tony Rezco (Convicted Felon: Fraud, Bribery)
6. Rev. Jeremiah “God Damn America” Wright (Radical, Black Liberation Theologist)
7. Prof. Frank Marshal Davis (Communist)
8. Gov. Rod Blagojevich (Convicted Felon and former Gov. of IL)
9. Andy Stern, Union SEIU Head, (Maoist, Communist)
10. Saul Alinsky (Author: Rules for Radicals)
11. Prof. Frances Fox Piven (Communist and Radical)
12. Kevin Jennings – “safe school czar” (radical homosexual who supports NAMBLA)

Obama had an absentee Communist father, lived under an assumed name in Indonesia, moved to Hawaii to smoke dope, then off to Occidental for college and cocaine, then off to Columbia (where no one at all remembers him), to Harvard, then was mentored by a convicted terrorist in the ways of Communist organization, attended a church being led by an America-hating bigot, and bought a house with the aid of a felon.

Get it????????????

Fuck ubama.

Satan
11-23-2013, 10:05 AM
Couldn't give two shits if the Kenyan Houseboy is an American negro.

You do realize the ridiculous contradiction within that sentence, right?

Nickdfresh
11-23-2013, 12:30 PM
You wouldn't know the deep end if your family was drowning in it. Couldn't give two shits if the Kenyan Houseboy is an American negro.

FUCK UBAMA

1. Bill Ayers (Terrorist)
2. Tom Ayers (Radical)
3. Van Jones (Frmr Green Jobs Czar, Communist)
4. Anita Dunn (Maoist, Communist)
5. Tony Rezco (Convicted Felon: Fraud, Bribery)
6. Rev. Jeremiah “God Damn America” Wright (Radical, Black Liberation Theologist)
7. Prof. Frank Marshal Davis (Communist)
8. Gov. Rod Blagojevich (Convicted Felon and former Gov. of IL)
9. Andy Stern, Union SEIU Head, (Maoist, Communist)
10. Saul Alinsky (Author: Rules for Radicals)
11. Prof. Frances Fox Piven (Communist and Radical)
12. Kevin Jennings – “safe school czar” (radical homosexual who supports NAMBLA)

Obama had an absentee Communist father, lived under an assumed name in Indonesia, moved to Hawaii to smoke dope, then off to Occidental for college and cocaine, then off to Columbia (where no one at all remembers him), to Harvard, then was mentored by a convicted terrorist in the ways of Communist organization, attended a church being led by an America-hating bigot, and bought a house with the aid of a felon.

Get it????????????

Fuck ubama.

:handjob:

And, the fact you call him a "Kenyan Houseboy" is clearly racist and shows you care very much that he's black, idiot. Like you even knew where Kenya even was before he was elected, fuckstump.....

ELVIS
11-23-2013, 02:52 PM

And, the fact you call him a "Kenyan Houseboy" is clearly racist and shows you care very much that he's black, idiot.

No, you da racist...

Idiot...

Nickdfresh
11-23-2013, 03:50 PM
No, you da racist...

Idiot...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/smilies/handjob.gif

jacksmar
11-25-2013, 05:28 PM

And, the fact you call him a "Kenyan Houseboy" is clearly racist and shows you care very much that he's black, idiot. Like you even knew where Kenya even was before he was elected, fuckstump.....

Ahhhh.............. the same old racism and racist chants from nick depressed.

You really need a new way to address your racial confusion where the Kenyan Houseboy is concerned here. We'll call this : a teachable moment. (heh)

It's obvious to me you didn't know that Ubama is the son of a white mother from Kansas and a dark-skinned, absentee father from Kenya; his mother's remarriage to, and eventual split from, the Indonesian stepfather, with a spell in a Muslim school in Jakarta and his rearing by white grandparents in Hawaii and therein lies your confusion.

Fortunately, you're the only one that is confused by what and who Ubama is.

ELVIS
11-25-2013, 05:32 PM
He still thinks Obomba is the second coming of Camelot...

ELVIS
11-25-2013, 05:33 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tZ-kvzM-sFA/UdGY2zD285I/AAAAAAAAwGE/E9JbpXavyFM/s642/camelot+to+scamalot.jpg

Nickdfresh
11-25-2013, 06:22 PM

You really need a new way to address your racial confusion where the Kenyan Houseboy is concerned here. We'll call this : a teachable moment. (heh)

It's obvious to me you didn't know that Ubama is the son of a white mother from Kansas and a dark-skinned, absentee father from Kenya; his mother's remarriage to, and eventual split from, the Indonesian stepfather, with a spell in a Muslim school in Jakarta and his rearing by white grandparents in Hawaii and therein lies your confusion.

Oh, okay. Why don't you teach yourself to fuck off?

Nickdfresh
11-25-2013, 06:24 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tZ-kvzM-sFA/UdGY2zD285I/AAAAAAAAwGE/E9JbpXavyFM/s642/camelot+to+scamalot.jpg

I never believed the hype of either. And Papsmear would have been celebrating Lee Harvey at this point if it were 1963...

Guitar Shark
11-25-2013, 08:09 PM

There's no confusion about who you are. You've been a racist fucktard from day one.

ELVIS
11-25-2013, 09:01 PM
How idiotic, counselor...

jacksmar
11-26-2013, 06:58 AM
There's no confusion about who you are. You've been a racist fucktard from day one.

Day one...... Is day one pre Kenyan Houseboy in your world? Day one began with Ubama's birth?

So now the usual racist chant comes around from 3PO sharkie. Let me help you with your bigotry and racial confusion.

4 racers competed in the 1988 Olympic 4 man bobsled event. What country were they from?

The Swiss team, right? No? What were you thinking?

I don't hate the Ubama because he's half Kenyan extraction. That's a democrat thing. Ive listed my problems with his neo-Leninist policies.

In fact I despise the ignorant shit for brains that were so easily duped by Ubama more than anything and hope the children of those idiots and whores never get out of their OWS tents.

Moreover, I hope Ubama's girls turn out just like his mother.

vh rides again
11-26-2013, 09:32 AM

That's what liberals do, it's all they have.
When they are cornered with the truth about obama they call you a racist, it's all they have.

Truth be told, they are the real racists, been that way since day 1 in this country.

Nickdfresh
11-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Day one...... Is day one pre Kenyan Houseboy in your world? Day one began with Ubama's birth?

So now the usual racist chant comes around from 3PO sharkie. Let me help you with your bigotry and racial confusion.

4 racers competed in the 1988 Olympic 4 man bobsled event. What country were they from?

The Swiss team, right? No? What were you thinking?

I don't hate the Ubama because he's half Kenyan extraction. That's a democrat thing. Ive listed my problems with his neo-Leninist policies.

In fact I despise the ignorant shit for brains that were so easily duped by Ubama more than anything and hope the children of those idiots and whores never get out of their OWS tents.

Moreover, I hope Ubama's girls turn out just like his mother.

He was born in Hawaii you retard! To advocate otherwise is very racist, because you know fuckwell if there were also nefarious rumors of Bush being born in Britain, none of you fuckstumps would care! It's a seeping racist and nativist paranoia about America no longer just being for white people...

Nickdfresh
11-26-2013, 12:58 PM
That's what liberals do, it's all they have.
When they are cornered with the truth about obama they call you a racist, it's all they have.

Truth be told, they are the real racists, been that way since day 1 in this country.

Really? Is that why you went to great lengths in this thread to equate modern Republicans with the "Radical Republicans" of Lincoln's era and implied the bullshit, counter-intuitive that it's Democrats that are racists? Even though the party radically changed in the 60's and most of the Strom Thurman types became Republican'ts? You're the one playing the sophist race card, you douche...

WTF are you even babbling about? What are you basing "the real racists" on? The piece of corn you shove up your asshole?

jacksmar
11-26-2013, 02:26 PM
He was born in Hawaii you retard! To advocate otherwise is very racist, because you know fuckwell if there were also nefarious rumors of Bush being born in Britain, none of you fuckstumps would care! It's a seeping racist and nativist paranoia about America no longer just being for white people...

That was quite a leap again Michael Vickdfresh. Was there an outcome from the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal I wasn't aware of?

You really need to see someone about your racial confusion. Ubama is every bit half Kenyan as he is half American. You're confused about which half is half again more than half of the guy you worship.

And the latest picture of Barry in the transvestite getup isn't very flattering.

Also, to get you up to speed, Bush hasn't been the prez for sometime now so I concede I don't care.

ELVIS
11-26-2013, 02:46 PM
you know fuckwell if there were also nefarious rumors of Bush being born in Britain, none of you fuckstumps would care!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PlFbGsArv5E/ThZ2S39I4EI/AAAAAAAAAgo/LK-bYseQ4uM/s1600/maroon%2B02.jpg

Nickdfresh
11-26-2013, 03:59 PM
That was quite a leap again Michael Vickdfresh. Was there an outcome from the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal I wasn't aware of?

You really need to see someone about your racial confusion. Ubama is every bit half Kenyan as he is half American. You're confused about which half is half again more than half of the guy you worship.

And the latest picture of Barry in the transvestite getup isn't very flattering.

Also, to get you up to speed, Bush hasn't been the prez for sometime now so I concede I don't care.

And you're full on shithead.

He's an American of Kenyan decent. You know? Kenya, the country fighting Al Shabab and al Qaida linked Islamic militants from the Libertarian distopia known as Somalia?

Seshmeister
11-26-2013, 04:24 PM
To advocate otherwise is very racist, because you know fuckwell if there were also nefarious rumors of Bush being born in Britain, none of you fuckstumps would care!

I would - I'd be appalled. :D

Satan
11-26-2013, 04:28 PM

Which "neo-Leninist" policy would that be?

His health care plan, which originated from the KKKoch funded Heritage Foundation, and was first implemented by Republican governor Willard Mittens Romney? Well, the KKKochs actually got their fortune from Stalin (not Lenin), so maybe you are about 20% right there.... at least the roots of it were from a Soviet dictator, if you follow the paper trail. But the implementation of it.... the government mandating payments to private corporations, is more fascist than communist.

His continuation of Chimpy's wars? No, that would definitely be fascism. The only thing it has in common with the Soviet Union is that the US invasion of Afghanistan was just as much of a failure as theirs was.

So where, exactly, is this "neo-Leninism" you speak of?

Seshmeister
11-26-2013, 04:39 PM
In Europe or Canada he would be a neo-conservative...

Satan
11-26-2013, 04:39 PM

Yep...

They never cared that McCain was born in Panama. Or that Mittens daddy was a Mexican. Or that Ted Cruz was born in Canada and that his alleged father is Cuban.

But all those non-Americans were white. Unlike some kid who was born in Hawaii back in 1961.

Nickdfresh
11-26-2013, 04:41 PM
I know, FFS Obama is to the right of Eisenhower!

Satan
11-26-2013, 04:44 PM
WTF are you even babbling about? What are you basing "the real racists" on? The piece of corn you shove up your asshole?

Jerksmear and Elvis like to stand around the burning cross at night, while wearing their white sheets, talking about how "racist" the rest of us are because we DON'T hate black people.

Seshmeister
11-26-2013, 04:45 PM
It's kind of weird that people care where someone was physically born anyway.

What matters is how and where you were brought up.

Satan
11-26-2013, 04:46 PM
I know, FFS Obama is to the right of Eisenhower!

Hell.... he's to the right of Nixon. Possibly even Reagan, at least part of the time. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d070.gif

Kristy
11-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Jerksmear and Elvis like to stand around the burning cross at night, while wearing their white sheets, talking about how "racist" the rest of us are because we DON'T hate black people.

You give them way too much credit. More likely if you were to ask ether one was a Proletarian revolution was/is, they'll likely tell you it's a new fast food franchise.

Nickdfresh
11-26-2013, 04:48 PM
He lacks Nixon's cuntiness though...

Nickdfresh
11-26-2013, 04:53 PM
You give them way too much credit. More likely if you were to ask ether one was a Proletarian revolution was/is, they'll likely tell you it's a new fast food franchise.

Elvis thinks it's a hot new vitamin pack to shove up his asshole...

Kristy
11-26-2013, 04:59 PM
He has a special buddy that does that for him already.
http://bobcesca.thedailybanter.com/files/2013/05/bcs_alex_jones.jpg

Is Alex working on his third chin there?

jacksmar
11-26-2013, 05:16 PM
It's getting tough to dumb down in here for the Kenyan Houseboy supporters. Lenin and Ubama believe in wealth redistribution.

Now just learn to goose step in the direction Ubama guides you and know that the Ubama government will be there to control the expanding rolls of the ignorant class. He is your president.

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/obama-in-s-m-drag.jpg?w=500

cadaverdog
11-26-2013, 05:35 PM
You just hate white people. The reason someone might be concerned the president wasn't born here is because the president of the United States is supposed to be born in the United States. If his daddy was a US citizen working somewhere else or stationed somewhere else in the service it would be a different story. I personally don't give a shit where they're from they're all criminals.

ELVIS
11-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Obomba's daddy is Frank Marshall Davis, BTW...

ELVIS
11-26-2013, 05:44 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1lGFYYNkw_o/TR-4whgHA-I/AAAAAAAACV8/dv09ofFkD40/s1600/ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

jacksmar
11-26-2013, 05:51 PM
The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstone of taxation and inflation.

Seshmeister
11-26-2013, 05:54 PM
Do you consider yourself to be one of the bourgeoisie?

Seshmeister
11-26-2013, 06:00 PM
It's getting tough to dumb down in here for the Kenyan Houseboy supporters. Lenin and Ubama believe in wealth redistribution.

Everyone believes in wealth redistribution - the question is in which direction.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Federal_tax_rate_by_income_group.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/2008_Top1percentUSA.png/800px-2008_Top1percentUSA.png

jacksmar
11-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Do you consider yourself to be one of the bourgeoisie?
No sir. When I shut down my business I was done. And after everything was paid (taxed) I only came out ahead about 10 years net profit. Taxes, insurance, security, administrative services took more to service in 4 years of this administration than in the prior 7 years. My 'salary' stayed the same for all those years to accommodate new younger, brighter talent. No regrets because today's youth are the smartest and brightest and even friendlier in today's business community.

I'm an old guy that is done, by my own choosing, and would never attempt to start another venture under this guy.

It really is that bad for the small business guy. That was an honest question so let me give you an example of what I was referencing.

Inflation causes uncertainty with regard to future purchasing power. It simply creates inefficiencies and stifles productivity.

The U.S. economy is a total of all goods rather than the total of all currency. So by example, real money is not the $3 in your pocket but the gallon of milk in your fridge.

I hope that made sense.

Nickdfresh
11-26-2013, 06:34 PM
The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstone of taxation and inflation.

Jesus, weren't you just pissing and moaning that Wall St. was doing well FFS?

If you don't like Obama, fine. But don't pretend you actually have rational, logical reasons for doing so. You don't know The Communist Manifesto from your Amway sales guide...

Nickdfresh
11-26-2013, 06:36 PM
No sir. When I shut down my business I was done. And after everything was paid (taxed) I only came out ahead about 10 years net profit. Taxes, insurance, security, administrative services took more to service in 4 years of this administration than in the prior 7 years. My 'salary' stayed the same for all those years to accommodate new younger, brighter talent. No regrets because today's youth are the smartest and brightest and even friendlier in today's business community.

I'm an old guy that is done, by my own choosing, and would never attempt to start another venture under this guy.

It really is that bad for the small business guy. That was an honest question so let me give you an example of what I was referencing.

Inflation causes uncertainty with regard to future purchasing power. It simply creates inefficiencies and stifles productivity.

The U.S. economy is a total of all goods rather than the total of all currency. So by example, real money is not the $3 in your pocket but the gallon of milk in your fridge.

I hope that made sense.

Oh, fucking rich! Which "Obama policies" made you go bust? Specifically?

jacksmar
11-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Oh, fucking rich! Which "Obama policies" made you go bust? Specifically?

You are way beyond your depth; you leap without knowing anything and assume.
I shut down a business. I didn't sell it. I didn't go bust. I shut down my business over the ACA. Closed the doors.

Why is my business, not yours.

Satan
11-26-2013, 06:48 PM
You just hate white people.

I'm in Hell. Everybody's black down here.... at least after burning for a few days.

The reason someone might be concerned the president wasn't born here is because the president of the United States is supposed to be born in the United States.

And yet, the only time in history anybody even raised the goddamned question was when a black man had a major party nomination. Even though his own birth in Hawaii was documented, and the man he ran against was born in Panama, yet McCain's constitutional legitimacy was NEVER questioned. Mittens was never questioned, nor was his father when he ran for president in the 1960s, despite the fact that he was born in Mexico to two (white) Mexican citizens and therefore NOT legally eligible. And now the teabaggers want to nominate Ted Cruz, a Canadian born son of a Cuban father. But again, his eligibility is only being questioned right here on this board. And on Thom Hartmann's radio & TV shows, but certainly not by the corporate media or the very same teabaggers who still think Barry was born in Kenya.

If his daddy was a US citizen working somewhere else or stationed somewhere else in the service it would be a different story. I personally don't give a shit where they're from they're all criminals.

The constitution actually says "natural born US citizen". So assuming someone was born on a US military base, in a foreign country, that would still be technically US soil. Some tried to apply this argument to McCain, though it was not correct, as he was born in a civilian hospital in the city of Colon Panama, which was not on base, and was outside the canal zone (then a US territory) McCain's parents were both citizens, so his citizenship isn't in question, but he was not, in fact, naturally born in the US. Obama, on the other horn, was born to an American mother in Hawaii, so the fact that his father was a Kenyan citizen was irrelevant to young Barry's citizenship. The "birther" cult never had one single fact to stand on.

Satan
11-26-2013, 06:53 PM
Obomba's daddy is Frank Marshall Davis, BTW...

Dragonshit.

But if he were, then I guess you should be telling the birther cultists to shut the Hell up, right?

Nickdfresh
11-26-2013, 07:03 PM
You are way beyond your depth....

I know, I just can't sink to yours!

jacksmar
11-26-2013, 07:07 PM
I know, I just can't sink to yours!

That...................

was funny.

ELVIS
11-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Dragonshit.

Bull...

Obomba and Davis both have similar blue-lipped baboon traits...

Obama Sr. on the other hand, looks like an African...

Satan
11-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Obomba and Davis both have similar blue-lipped baboon traits...

Yeah.... no racism to be seen around here......

ELVIS
11-26-2013, 09:49 PM
Everybody's talking about bagism, shagism, dragism, madism, ragism, tagism, this-ism, that-ism, Ism ism ism...

All we are saying is give peace a chance...