PDA

View Full Version : So, Where Did The Time Go??

Sweet Irony
11-25-2013, 08:55 PM

No other kid was ever like this one.....Gotta inject a little basic VH love into this otherwise kinda tedious mix! :D

Angel
11-25-2013, 10:23 PM

No other kid was ever like this one.....Gotta inject a little basic VH love into this otherwise kinda tedious mix! :D

Oh wow! Haven't seen this in a long time!

cadaverdog
11-25-2013, 10:31 PM

Looks like he was a Van Hagar fan back then. I wonder what Eddie thinks when he hears a Van Hagar song other than cha ching.

VAiN
11-25-2013, 11:09 PM
I wonder what Eddie thinks when he hears a Van Hagar song

He sure as fuck isn't hearing it on any classic rock station..

Kristy
11-25-2013, 11:14 PM
Looks like your typical white trash Van Halen fan who is most likely still living in his parents basement

Angel
11-26-2013, 12:29 AM
Looks like your typical white trash Van Halen fan who is most likely still living in his parents basement

:nono: Leave kids out of your crap, Kristy....

Kristy
11-26-2013, 12:50 AM
My crap? I cant help if that photo of Von is true to his life.

Angel
11-26-2013, 03:36 PM
My crap? I cant help if that photo of Von is true to his life.

That's not Von...

Kristy
11-26-2013, 03:38 PM
What do I know? I'm high around here most of the time.

Angel
11-26-2013, 05:16 PM
What do I know? I'm high around here most of the time.

Aren't we all? ;)

Sweet Irony
11-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Well, this didnt go all that well. Things sure have changed. The shirt was all we found around here back in the late 90s. Better than a smiling Cherone mug on a T. Fuck all you assholes who have taken over a place that used to be cool. ;)

Von Halen
11-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Fuck all you assholes who have taken over a place that used to be cool. ;)

A bunch of over sensitive douchebags. I'm sure you hurt their feelings.

ZahZoo
11-30-2013, 03:28 PM
Brought a tear to me eye when SI said "Fuck all you assholes..." But I have to agree with her sentiment...

cadaverdog
11-30-2013, 03:41 PM
He sure as fuck isn't hearing it on any classic rock station..
You do out here. Sammy used to go on Mark and Brian's radio show quite often before they retired. The "album" rock station here, KLOS still plays a few Van Hagar tunes. I heard "Dreams" just the other day. There's a new classic rock station at 100.3 in LA that most of the former listeners of KLOS and KMET have been switching too for their musical fix.

cadaverdog
11-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Well, this didnt go all that well. Things sure have changed. The shirt was all we found around here back in the late 90s. Better than a smiling Cherone mug on a T. Fuck all you assholes who have taken over a place that used to be cool. ;)
That's a Van Hagar "rings" shirt not a Van Halen "wings" shirt. The only Van Halen around in the 90's was Van Hagar but I still spray painted the VH wings logo on the side of my old Ford van known as "The Love Machine".
I haven't been here as long as you but since I have been here nothing Sammy Hagar related has ever been acceptable here.

cadaverdog
11-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Brought a tear to me eye when SI said "Fuck all you assholes..." But I have to agree with her sentiment...
Why is that Z? Because the old Army who's who don't post as much anymore? Van Halen ain't doing shit nowdays. There's not much news about Dave or Van Halen to talk about anyway. At least these people you think are ruining the site post here and give other people something to talk about. If it wasn't for them (or us I should say) most of the threads would be about why white folks should be ashamed to be white and republicans are all evil people or mentally retarded.

Sweet Irony
11-30-2013, 07:48 PM
That's a Van Hagar "rings" shirt not a Van Halen "wings" shirt.
I haven't been here as long as you but since I have been here nothing Sammy Hagar related has ever been acceptable here.

I totally understand what youre saying. What IM saying is, that shirt was all we could come up with at that time, and, being 6, it was OK with him. Believe me, there were many more shirts to come--they just werent in his wardrobe that night! SH may not ever be acceptable here (totally understandable), but Jay IS acceptable, no matter what hes wearing!!:609:

Sweet Irony
11-30-2013, 08:00 PM
....and Id like to add, I appreciate your contribution here--keeping things/ conversations going..Maybe the problem is that, like you said, nobodys doing anything we can discuss---nobodys doing anything to get enthusiastic about. So it has come down to 'what are you eating', 'what are you drinking', 'what are you watching on TV', 'whos hotter-Eddie or Alex'............I guess I miss the old spirit, and am using Jay to try to revive it for a minute. All the best...

cadaverdog
11-30-2013, 08:15 PM
I totally understand what youre saying. What IM saying is, that shirt was all we could come up with at that time, and, being 6, it was OK with him. Believe me, there were many more shirts to come--they just werent in his wardrobe that night! SH may not ever be acceptable here (totally understandable), but Jay IS acceptable, no matter what hes wearing!!:609:
I actualy assumed that was a young Wolfgang Van Halen. I figured he was wearing a van hagar shirt because his dad was in van hagar at the time. Who is Jay? And don't blow me any more kisses, other people are watching.

Sweet Irony
11-30-2013, 08:29 PM
:609: :609: :609: Who cares whos watching!

Who is Jay...hmmm..well, hes the kid in my avatar. Freak VH fan starting at age 25 months. Made me spend day after day, week after week, month after month watching VH videos/VHS tapes. Yes, he saw some Hagar. Whole baby book full of VH references/ anecdotes/ funny comments. Finally saw VH w/ Wolfie in NYC & Boston, many moons later. Had every move (no matter whose it was) down in all videos...made a lego tower at age 4..was told 'you are awesome!', and he said 'Im not awesome, Eddie Van Halen is awesome'....thats just a little bit of what it was like! :D

Angel
11-30-2013, 10:40 PM
:609: :609: :609: Who cares whos watching!

Who is Jay...hmmm..well, hes the kid in my avatar. Freak VH fan starting at age 25 months. Made me spend day after day, week after week, month after month watching VH videos/VHS tapes. Yes, he saw some Hagar. Whole baby book full of VH references/ anecdotes/ funny comments. Finally saw VH w/ Wolfie in NYC & Boston, many moons later. Had every move (no matter whose it was) down in all videos...made a lego tower at age 4..was told 'you are awesome!', and he said 'Im not awesome, Eddie Van Halen is awesome'....thats just a little bit of what it was like! :D

Wish we had the old Jay thread from DDLR. There were some great stories on there! Where's my fucking kiss? ;)

Sweet Irony
12-01-2013, 05:33 PM
:609::609::609::609::609::609::609::609::609::609: :609::609::609::609:

HA! Oh, Id forgotten that thread...I DO have a print out of a birthday thread from the PD, courtesy of an old timer named Sunya. Funny stuff!

Igosplut
12-06-2013, 11:14 PM
Hello to you and Jay SI.......