PDA

View Full Version : Life really is a precious thing...

fraroc
11-30-2013, 11:08 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/showbiz/actor-paul-walker-dies/

To all the Fast and Furious fans on Roth Army....RIP Paul Walker....

He was only 40...Jesus...

Terry
11-30-2013, 11:12 PM
Yeah, not that there's necessarily a great way to go, but what a horrible way to die.

The thing that struck me about it upon hearing the news is that he was one of those working actors who didn't seem to have the need or was able to avoid living his life as a tabloid / supermarket magazine fixation. He did whatever promotional work was asked of him when he had a movie coming out, then was pretty low key otherwise.

A shame.

Von Halen
11-30-2013, 11:27 PM
How ironic.

This HORRIBLE "actor", dies doing what he promoted in his shitty movies. Driving like an asshole. Or, riding in a car being driven like an asshole.

I wonder how many young people died as a result of his promotion of driving like an asshole? Young people trying to be like him. Young people trying to do the fake shit from those horrible movies.

A fitting end.

Hopefully this ends those shitty movies with all that bad acting, and crap cars.

Kristy
11-30-2013, 11:30 PM
*Maybe there is hope for Von after all*

fraroc
11-30-2013, 11:39 PM
How ironic.

This HORRIBLE "actor", dies doing what he promoted in his shitty movies. Driving like an asshole. Or, riding in a car being driven like an asshole.

I wonder how many young people died as a result of his promotion of driving like an asshole? Young people trying to be like him. Young people trying to do the fake shit from those horrible movies.

A fitting end.

Hopefully this ends those shitty movies with all that bad acting, and crap cars.

You fucking classless CUNT. A man is fucking dead and you have the nerve to talk shit about him. I'm not a Fast and Furious fan AT ALL, but at least I have some respect for human life.

Kristy
11-30-2013, 11:42 PM
If only you had the same "respect" for when it comes to getting a job.

Satan
11-30-2013, 11:45 PM
Coming soon..... from Fire Lake Pictures......

Paul Walker stars in The Fast and the Fire-ous.... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

DONNIEP
11-30-2013, 11:48 PM
You fucking classless CUNT. A man is fucking dead and you have the nerve to talk shit about him. I'm not a Fast and Furious fan AT ALL, but at least I have some respect for human life.

Hey, dickhead, why don't you devote your time to finding a motherfucking JOB! Just in case nobody told you, college these days is a waste of time and money. You ain't gonna get a return on your investment, not unless you're studying to be an orthodontist. Which you aren't. So shut the fuck up and go and buy me and your dad a fifth of The Macallan and piss the fuck off.

fraroc
11-30-2013, 11:51 PM
Hey, dickhead, why don't you devote your time to finding a motherfucking JOB! Just in case nobody told you, college these days is a waste of time and money. You ain't gonna get a return on your investment, not unless you're studying to be an orthodontist. Which you aren't. So shut the fuck up and go and buy me and your dad a fifth of The Macallan and piss the fuck off.

Fuck you too, dude.

Von Halen
11-30-2013, 11:54 PM

If you'd get a fucking job, maybe you'd be able to buy one of those shitty cars they use in those horrible movies. I'm sure you are a ricer lover.

At least Walker didn't die in one of those pieces of shit. At least he went out in a Porsche.

fraroc
11-30-2013, 11:58 PM
I don't even know why I even bother dealing with your fucking shit talking, Von. You know what? despite my fuck ups in life, I have more class in in one fingertip than you, DONNIEP, or Krustina Kuntbag have in total.

And furthermore, the three of you can go fuck yourselves.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Fragglerock can't afford a car! He's too busy sucking the life out of both of his parents and arguing on youtube with some dude who obviously has his number! Fragglerock is a simple minded, half retarded idiot who posts his "real life" on a David Lee Roth message board. Hahahahahahahahahaha! What a fucking moron!! Daddy this, mommy that. Hey, fragglerock, I owned my own home at your age. Why don't you give it a shot?

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:02 AM
I don't even know why I even bother dealing with your fucking shit talking, Von. You know what? despite my fuck ups in life, I have more class in in one fingertip than you, DONNIEP, or Krustina Kuntbag have in total.

Guess what my fingertip is just below, you stupid fucker...

Kristy
12-01-2013, 12:03 AM

Wow! What prose! That kid's a writer!

fraroc
12-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Guess what my fingertip is just below, you stupid fucker...

:mad2:

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:05 AM
Wow! What prose! That kid's a writer!

He's the next Ian Fleming, he is!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:06 AM
:mad2:

Ahahahahahaha!!! Hey, fragglerock, fuck you too!! Now, be a good lad and post some pics of your naked mom!

fraroc
12-01-2013, 12:06 AM
He's the next Ian Fleming, he is!

Because sarcasm is just SO fucking hilarious.

Why don't you go fuck some socks with Cdog?

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:09 AM

The Dog would eat you alive, you simpleton.

fraroc
12-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Ahahahahahaha!!! Hey, fragglerock, fuck you too!! Now, be a good lad and post some pics of your naked mom!

You want to look at pictures?

Oh I'll give you pictures, motherfucker

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N20vNx7Kbuw/UHMCeJHNLrI/AAAAAAAAATQ/2SO7-E62FIE/s1600/NASTY.jpg

My mom sure is sexy, isn't she?

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:15 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N20vNx7Kbuw/UHMCeJHNLrI/AAAAAAAAATQ/2SO7-E62FIE/s1600/NASTY.jpg

Yawn...

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 12:16 AM

Yeah, post the pics of your Mom, Fragile Cock.

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 12:18 AM

It would appear you come by your work ethic naturally.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Here's what fragglerock does when he's not here...hahahahaha

http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/31286-182a-little-yellow-book/page-4?hl=fraroc#entry571995

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Holy shit!! Could that be fraroc?? Deciphering an episode of Spongebob?? Surely I am mistaken....

Hahahahahaha!! Fuck YOU fraroc!!

Mushroom
12-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Bad actor in a shitty movie franchise, but I wish it was Vin Diesel instead. I'm willing to bet my life he was driving excessively above the speed limit before the crash. Yes, it is very sad for the family and friends.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:30 AM
What? No pithy response? You fucking queer!! Don't even think I can't find your other online personas. I learned from Flappo.

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 12:33 AM
Holy shit!! Could that be fraroc?? Deciphering an episode of Spongebob?? Surely I am mistaken....

Hahahahahaha!! Fuck YOU fraroc!!

Ha ha ha! Fragile Cock got pissed at his Dad for interrupting Spongebob!!

And Fragile Cock wonders why his Dad drinks!!!

Mushroom
12-01-2013, 12:33 AM
Delete

twonabomber
12-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Coming soon..... from Fire Lake Pictures......

Paul Walker stars in The Fast and the Fire-ous.... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

Co-starring Ryan Dunn?

Mushroom
12-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Co-starring Ryan Dunn?

who is he?

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Bad actor in a shitty movie franchise, but I wish it was Vin Diesel instead. I'm willing to bet my life he was driving excessively above the speed limit before the crash. Yes, it is very sad for the family and friends.

Dude, did you see the picture of the car? Worse than James Deans. No doubt they were driving like assholes. Probably like countless youths that lost their lives emulating him from those shitty movies.

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 12:41 AM
I sure hope the bus driver never drives like an asshole, or Fragile Cock might be killed.

twonabomber
12-01-2013, 12:44 AM
who is he?

Guy from Jackass who died while drunk driving his Porsche. Friend of Bam Margera.

Mushroom
12-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Dude, did you see the picture of the car? Worse than James Deans. No doubt they were driving like assholes. Probably like countless youths that lost their lives emulating him from those shitty movies.

LMAO I guess I need to see more pictures, I only saw flames. Asshole sort of like me when I'm driving my BMW. :bigwink: I'm sure the youths with the rice burners looked at him as a role model.

Mushroom
12-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Guy from Jackass who died while drunk driving his Porsche. Friend of Bam Margera.

I guess I'm getting too old! Now I'm going to watch Steve McQueen's Bullitt!!

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 12:47 AM

I got my dick in my hand dreaming of sinking her quicksand....Oh yeah. Beautiful fat assed girls!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:49 AM
That's a big assed bitch!!

Mushroom
12-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Bad actor in a shitty movie franchise, but I wish it was Vin Diesel instead.

Know what the problem is? They will make more of those fucking stupid movies.

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 12:55 AM
That's a big assed bitch!!

Not only could you lose your watch in that ass, you could lose your soul.

WARF
12-01-2013, 02:33 AM
R.I.P. Johnnie Walker!

I will never forget your whiskey :(

cadaverdog
12-01-2013, 03:33 AM

Before you said that I was on Team Fragglerock but now you can kiss my ass too.

cadaverdog
12-01-2013, 03:41 AM
Faggotrock's a dipshit but Paul Walker was a human being and he's dead now. A small amount of respect shouldn't be too much to ask for whether you liked the guy or not.

vandeleur
12-01-2013, 04:14 AM
Frag your replies are as much use as Paul walkers air bag .
Sir you need to man up and kick these wrinkles to the curb.
We want replies that are witty, humorous and sarcastic with hints of down right nasty oh and more mama jokes from you , come on man up .

P.s hope this helps :biggrin:

cadaverdog
12-01-2013, 04:42 AM
R.I.P. Johnnie Walker!

I will never forget your whiskey :(
That's only because you were drinking Johnnie Walker last time you got busted for disturbing the peace at the karaoke bar with your horrible singing and spastic dance moves.

Seshmeister
12-01-2013, 05:58 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article8975723.ece/ALTERNATES/w460/paul-walker-crash-car.jpg

On a positive note at least they didn't take anyone else with them.

vandeleur
12-01-2013, 06:23 AM
The car is a scary mess , am not an expert on crashes but you have to be travelling some to do that to a car am guessing .

Dave's Bitch
12-01-2013, 06:57 AM
No idea who this guy is but R.I.P

Fraroc, do yourself a favor and don't take on Donnie.You won't win

Nickdfresh
12-01-2013, 07:43 AM
LMAO I guess I need to see more pictures, I only saw flames. Asshole sort of like me when I'm driving my BMW. :bigwink: I'm sure the youths with the rice burners looked at him as a role model.

You're really not missing anything...

Nickdfresh
12-01-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm sorry the guy died in his Darwin-approved method of jerkedoff dickheadery and all. But Jesus, he was no Al Pacino FFS! I think this guy had scenes stolen from by by Vin Diesel and various modded Honda Civics...

DLR Bridge
12-01-2013, 08:49 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article8975723.ece/ALTERNATES/w460/paul-walker-crash-car.jpg

They should scoop all of that shit up, dump it on the front lawn of a highschool in a town where stupid driving deaths among youths is ridiculously high, and stake a sign next to it that simply reads "don't".

WARF's Vagina
12-01-2013, 09:51 AM
oh boy watch out the DLRF scumbags are here. :blah:

neuralfraud
12-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Ricers everywhere shed a tear as their hero dies ...if you listen carefully, you can hear the faint buzzing of underpowered 4-bangers revving their little 1.6L hondas through their silly little fart-cannons!

...sounds like a swarm of bumble bees really.

And on a side note, signed in for the walker thread; epic flaming was a bonus.

TFM_Dale
12-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Fraroc, why do you fall for this all the time? They do it to get your goat (ironic huh?), I know for a fact Von, Don, and warf whack off on a Paul Walker poster daily :bigwink:

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 02:42 PM
I know for a fact Von, Don, and warf whack off on a Paul Walker poster daily :bigwink:

Well who wouldn't?? I mean, you did see that guy, right? He was hotter than the fire that he died in! Hahahahahaha a!!!

neuralfraud
12-01-2013, 02:43 PM
...and the story just gets better!

"Tragic actor Walker was pictured with the car - which goes from 0-60mph in a staggering 3.9 seconds - just hours before the shocking crash."

Yes ...it seems the tragically inept actor, Walker, thought it would be a smashing idea to gather his pals for some good, old-fashioned joy-riding in a savage 650-HP supercar! How often do we need to read stories about dumb twats going and buying supercars, only to spectacularly wreck them as soon as they attempt to drive off the lot?

Human life, respect - yes, sure. Whatever. When people do stupid things that kill them, there's a name for that; it's called a "Darwin Award".

TFM_Dale
12-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Well who wouldn't?? I mean, you did see that guy, right? He was hotter than the fire that he died in! Hahahahahaha a!!!

You do crack me up sometimes lol

WARF
12-01-2013, 02:52 PM
What's next? Vin Diesel dies from AIDS doing a XXX film?

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 03:23 PM
What's next? Vin Diesel dies from AIDS doing a XXX film?

If that guy ain't a homo he damn sure should be. He looks like the poster boy for the NYC Gay Pride Parade!! Vin Diesel - cock gobbler!!

Seshmeister
12-01-2013, 04:23 PM
They should scoop all of that shit up, dump it on the front lawn of a highschool in a town where stupid driving deaths among youths is ridiculously high, and stake a sign next to it that simply reads "don't".

Well at least the kids in high school have the excuse of youth.

Anyone racing in town at 38 is an idiot.

The driver of the car involved in Saturday's fatal crash, which killed Hollywood actor Paul Walker, has been named as former race car driver Roger Rodas - according to a Santa Clarita radio station.

The pair met when they raced cars together at various events, and Rodas later became Paul's business partner and financial adviser in 2007.

Rodas, 38, was the CEO of Always Evolving, a car customisation shop, where Saturday's charity event was being held.

WARF
12-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Von Diesel won't even drive his buggy 55!

As a matter of face he gets tickets for driving too slow!

Terry
12-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Things I learned from reading this thread:

1) Paul Walker was a hack actor who deserved to die

2) Vin Diesel is a cum-guzzling fairy who drives too slow

3) Street racers who drive rice burners and liked The Fast and Furious movies
are homo poser wannabes who should go fuck themselves, then fuck their mothers.

4) Various members of this site either:
a). have grossly overweight mothers
b). would like to fuck said mothers
or
c). a). AND b).

Talk about hair-triggers. Who would've thought a Paul Walker thread could have prompted such vitriol?
Okay, at any rate, am off to fuck my grossly overweight mother.

WARF
12-01-2013, 05:07 PM
2) Vin Diesel is a cum-guzzling fairy who drives too slow

I wasn't talking about Vin Diesel the shitty actor who co-starred with Fag Walker. I was talking about VON DIESEL the shitty webmaster of this site!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 05:07 PM
I'll fuck somebody's mother! Just as long as she's not F A T!!!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 05:08 PM
I wasn't talking about Vin Diesel the shitty actor who co-starred with Fag Walker. I was talking about VON DIESEL the shitty webmaster of this site!

Von's a webbie here? Maybe he'll mod me and you!!

vandeleur
12-01-2013, 05:12 PM
I'll fuck somebody's mother! Just as long as she's not F A T!!!

You sound like kristy, that's FATIST , you gotta bang the fatty's to ya fatist mother fucker oh :D

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 05:14 PM
You sound like kristy, that's FATIST , you gotta bang the fatty's to ya fatist mother fucker oh :D

Hahaha!! I went from being a racist to a fatist! I'd say that's a step up! You know, I see these skinny dudes with these fat ass women all the time. Hell, maybe there's something to fucking those fat bitches!

cadaverdog
12-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Just make sure you leave Baron Von Douchenozzle out of you discussion of homos with the name Von. Is Fag Walker related to......never mind.

vandeleur
12-01-2013, 05:15 PM
The bigger the cushion the sweatier the pushing or something like that

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 05:19 PM
I don't know about the new Porsches but the old air cooled ones could be trouble if you didn't know what you were doing. The rear end had a nasty habit of swinging out on a curve and putting the car into a spin. I grew up when such cars were popular and we had a lot of windy mountain roads. I can remember several people wreaking their Porsches. One person who died in such a crash was our family dentist.

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 05:22 PM
If that guy ain't a homo he damn sure should be. He looks like the poster boy for the NYC Gay Pride Parade!!

Quit picking on Fragile Cock.

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 05:22 PM

For sale on Ebay. A life sized Porsche puzzle.

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Von Diesel won't even drive his buggy 55!

It'll barely go 70! Won't be a problem next year. New engine is on order!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Quit picking on Fragile Cock.

Be nice or he'll send his dad to whip your ass!! Just as soon as he gets finished getting loaded and smacking the old lady around for burning his TV dinner! Man, I'd never leave home if life was that good!

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 05:29 PM
I don't know about the new Porsches but the old air cooled ones could be trouble if you didn't know what you were doing. The rear end had a nasty habit of swinging out on a curve and putting the car into a spin. I grew up when such cars were popular and we had a lot of windy mountain roads. I can remember several people wreaking their Porsches. One person who died in such a crash was our family dentist.

This one was a 2005. The guy driving was a professional racer. They should have kept it on the track.

I truly believe those movies have been somewhat responsible for a lot of young people dying in those shitty ricer cars.

DlocRoth
12-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Ya know.....

I was just sitting here, enjoying a COCKtail and football. And I had a thought.

Why is this Fagcock "person" such a whiny cunt?

I mean, what the fucking fuck?

It's almost alias gay.

Hey fraycock. Father? Yes, son? I want to kill you.

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Be nice or he'll send his dad to whip your ass!! Just as soon as he gets finished getting loaded and smacking the old lady around for burning his TV dinner! Man, I'd never leave home if life was that good!

He and I will get drunk, bust Fragile Cock in his mouth, and then go pull a train on Fragile Cocks Mom!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 05:38 PM
He and I will get drunk, bust Fragile Cock in his mouth, and then go pull a train on Fragile Cocks Mom!

Make sure you shoot video!! You can put it up on the main page here!

cadaverdog
12-01-2013, 05:41 PM
You guys are busting Paul Walkers ass for getting killed in a car driven by a jackass but I'll bet most of you have done stupid shit in a car that could have gotten you killed at least once in your life. That's the reason I'm an agnostic. Somebody must be looking out for me or I would have been dead when I was a child. My dad would drink so much at the bar he'd let my brother drive and he was only 13 or so at the time and dad drove a T-Bird with a 390 in it. My brother rolled moms old Plymouth cutting donuts in the park when he was 14 and if he wasn't so small he would have been killed for sure. The roof was level with the dash board and had to be cut off to get him out but he only had a few small scrapes on him when he climbed out. The ass whooping dad gave him was much worse than the accident.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 05:46 PM
I wonder if somebody got the wreck on video? They can put that in the next movie!! Then they can cut in a shot of Vin Diesel crying because his career went up in flames right along with Paul!

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 06:03 PM
I wonder if somebody got the wreck on video? They can put that in the next movie!! Then they can cut in a shot of Vin Diesel crying because his career went up in flames right along with Paul!

I bet it's on some surveillance camera.

WARF
12-01-2013, 06:08 PM
While fagcock's dad interupts his favorite episode of Pokemon , i'll give his mom the SHOCKER.... two in the pink and one in the stink!

VELVET VON can go sit in the corner and jerk off by himself!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 06:15 PM
While fagcock's dad interupts his favorite episode of Pokemon , i'll give his mom the SHOCKER.... two in the pink and one in the stink!

VELVET VON can go sit in the corner and jerk off by himself!

I'll run the camera and we can put it up on our site! That way nobody will ever see it! Hahahahahaha

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 06:40 PM
What happened to Warf? Ah Warf fell into a crevasse and disappeared. Oh I'm sorry to hear that, was he mountain climbing? No. He was trying to fist fuck fagrock's mom and fell into her ass crack.

twonabomber
12-01-2013, 09:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XZYkdda.gif

Von Halen
12-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Now that's funny!!

twonabomber
12-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Went from Fast and Furious to gone in sixty seconds...

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 10:02 PM

Dammit! I must be out of thanks!! This should be on the main page!!

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 10:07 PM

We's free wheelin. Brakes is gone!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 10:10 PM
I gotta put this in the Paul Walker thread. This is too damn funny.

cadaverdog
12-01-2013, 11:58 PM
That's both sad and extremely fucking funny at the same time and I'm not even stoned right now.

WARF
12-02-2013, 12:59 AM
c-dog giving a rare LIKE for that masterpiece.

mh5150
12-02-2013, 05:43 AM

No fire ????

cadaverdog
12-02-2013, 05:51 AM
c-dog giving a rare LIKE for that masterpiece.
Very true. I'm not big on giving likes but that shit cracked me up. What a suck ass way to die. Burned alive. If he was alive when the fire consumed him. Maybe he died from the crash and didn't feel the fire burning his skin off. It still sucks either way.

Nickdfresh
12-03-2013, 04:13 PM
You guys are busting Paul Walkers ass for getting killed in a car driven by a jackass but I'll bet most of you have done stupid shit in a car that could have gotten you killed at least once in your life. That's the reason I'm an agnostic. Somebody must be looking out for me or I would have been dead when I was a child. My dad would drink so much at the bar he'd let my brother drive and he was only 13 or so at the time and dad drove a T-Bird with a 390 in it. My brother rolled moms old Plymouth cutting donuts in the park when he was 14 and if he wasn't so small he would have been killed for sure. The roof was level with the dash board and had to be cut off to get him out but he only had a few small scrapes on him when he climbed out. The ass whooping dad gave him was much worse than the accident.

Um, the dude was fucking 40 and probably really needed to get over himself. As I said, I'm sorry he died. But as Sesh said, there's doing dumb shit when you're 18, and doing it when 40. I'm not a perfect driver, but I tend to not dry like a complete fuck-hole in suburban streets after drinking a bit (alcohol was a factor I'm guessing).

I'm not picking on modded rice-burners either, because there are plenty of fucknuts that get just enough scratch to get a lease for some overrated German machine they can barely drive (or who have parents that do it for them) like a BMW 3-series or garage queen Mercs and act like complete fucking douchenozzles weaving in and out of traffic. Like a manager I had once that was what one might call, mentally retarded, who leased a 3-series Homomobile from all the money he saved by living with his mom, then bitchy girlfriend, and thought he was hot shit until he successively lot jobs and his girlfriend and had to "return it"...

Kristy
12-03-2013, 04:27 PM

F A T I S M is not racism, sexism, ageism or watchism*. F A T I S M is serious social disease that eventually affects us all. Plus, F A T people are just disgusting, vile creatures to look at. A true eye sore. Just fucking gross.

*people who wear cheap watches - like Relic or Arimatron

vandeleur
12-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Watchism ok that's new :D

Kristy
12-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Yeah, the other I was out wearing my Relic watch and this asshole said to me "nice watch...kind of low-end though." To which I replied, "fuck off, you watchist." Watch snobbery has no place in today's society.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Yeah, the other I was out wearing my Relic watch and this asshole said to me "nice watch...kind of low-end though." To which I replied, "fuck off, you watchist." Watch snobbery has no place in today's society.

F A T watches are ghey

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 05:17 PM
F A T watches are ghey

I disagree!! Everybody needs a half pound 44 mm watch!!

PETE'S BROTHER
12-03-2013, 05:19 PM
dude at work has a 63! (watch, that is)

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 05:21 PM
dude at work has a 63! (watch, that is)

Damn, I don't think Ahnold even wears one that big!

vandeleur
12-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Isn't there a discussion at the moment that some kids can't use them because they are so used to checking the time on their phone .... Sad thought .

cadaverdog
12-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Um, the dude was fucking 40 and probably really needed to get over himself. As I said, I'm sorry he died. But as Sesh said, there's doing dumb shit when you're 18, and doing it when 40. I'm not a perfect driver, but I tend to not dry like a complete fuck-hole in suburban streets after drinking a bit (alcohol was a factor I'm guessing).

I'm not picking on modded rice-burners either, because there are plenty of fucknuts that get just enough scratch to get a lease for some overrated German machine they can barely drive (or who have parents that do it for them) like a BMW 3-series or garage queen Mercs and act like complete fucking douchenozzles weaving in and out of traffic. Like a manager I had once that was what one might call, mentally retarded, who leased a 3-series Homomobile from all the money he saved by living with his mom, then bitchy girlfriend, and thought he was hot shit until he successively lot jobs and his girlfriend and had to "return it"...
Where they were fucking around was a huge industrial park near Magic Mountain. They weren't cutting donuts in a housing tract.

Kristy
12-03-2013, 05:35 PM
I disagree!! Everybody needs a half pound 44 mm watch!!

This girl loves a nice, smooth 22mm. Perfect fit.

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 05:38 PM
This girl loves a nice, smooth 22mm. Perfect fit.

How's about a nice Jules Audemars?

Satan
12-03-2013, 05:43 PM
You guys are busting Paul Walkers ass for getting killed in a car driven by a jackass but I'll bet most of you have done stupid shit in a car that could have gotten you killed at least once in your life. That's the reason I'm an agnostic. Somebody must be looking out for me or I would have been dead when I was a child.

Well.... it's not so much of a case of my Former Employer looking out for you.

It's more like nobody wants you here in Hell.

cadaverdog
12-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Well.... it's not so much of a case of my Former Employer looking out for you.

It's more like nobody wants you here in Hell.
Good I wasn't planning on going there anyway. Hell is full of pedophiles, homos and hypoccrites that bust other people balls for doing the same thing they bitch at other people about. In other words people just like you.

Mushroom
12-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Paul Walker once stated he has driven up to 185 mph on the freeway. He put innocent people at risk. So his douche baggery caught up with him and his speed freak buddy.

cadaverdog
12-03-2013, 05:51 PM
I got a TGHK 91-516. I don't need a Rolex or a Jules Audmars. I used to own a Rolls-Canardly a few years ago but I got rid of it.

Kristy
12-03-2013, 06:04 PM

Piaget, baby, Piaget
http://www.fashmax.com/wp-content/uploads/Piaget-Watches-and-Jewellery-New-Collection-1.jpg

Priced over a million. Now, that's a fucking watch.

Von Halen
12-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Here you go.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z94/Von_Halen/Roth%20Army/LiveLeak-dot-com-48d_1386101538-paul1.jpg (http://s189.photobucket.com/user/Von_Halen/media/Roth%20Army/LiveLeak-dot-com-48d_1386101538-paul1.jpg.html)

Von Halen
12-03-2013, 06:31 PM
And if you're having trouble making out what is what...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z94/Von_Halen/Roth%20Army/LiveLeak-dot-com-48d_1386101538-paul2.jpg (http://s189.photobucket.com/user/Von_Halen/media/Roth%20Army/LiveLeak-dot-com-48d_1386101538-paul2.jpg.html)

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Holy shit!! He's extra crispy!!

Fairwrning
12-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Nasty way to die...was it the impact or fire?

Nickdfresh
12-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Good I wasn't planning on going there anyway. Hell is full of pedophiles, homos and hypoccrites that bust other people balls for doing the same thing they bitch at other people about. In other words people just like you.

St. Peter won't allow homosockuals through the Pearly Gates!

Nickdfresh
12-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Nasty way to die...was it the impact or fire?

There's no way they felt any fire!

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Witnesses heard the car explode. And the car was pretty much blown to pieces while it was burning. So they probably died on impact. Probably.

All that resin in that CF burned like a fucking torch. I'm surprised that body is intact as it is.

Fairwrning
12-03-2013, 07:33 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/03/showbiz/paul-walker-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
Video from just above...watch the pole

Kristy
12-03-2013, 07:46 PM
So...besides the white trash who really cares about this asshole's death? It pains me to say this but Von is right. Most likely he was driving like an asshole and paid the price for doing so. Let him rot.

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 08:01 PM
No, his buddy was driving like an asshole. And he was probably sitting there saying "Duuuudddde!!!" And then crash, bang, Western Sizzler time.

Kristy
12-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Doesn't matter. When white trash dies, I celebrate.

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 08:44 PM

I get a boner when you talk like this...

Kristy
12-03-2013, 08:58 PM
You need help.

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 09:03 PM
You need help.

Well, obviously.

DLR Bridge
12-03-2013, 09:42 PM
There's no way they felt any fire!

I'm not so sure about that. Thurman Munson's plane slammed the ground pretty damn hard I'm sure and he actually survived the crash, just not the explosion that followed. The poor guy who survived no doubt suffers to this day from survivors guilt. Could you imagine trying to free somebody from a burning wreckage, but you end up giving up because of the scorching heat and the fact that the thing's about to blow? That's gotta be rough.

cadaverdog
12-03-2013, 09:55 PM
St. Peter won't allow homosockuals through the Pearly Gates!
Did Ford/Satan tag you in or are you bucking for a disqualification?

twonabomber
12-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Well, obviously.

Who here doesn't need help?

cadaverdog
12-03-2013, 09:58 PM
I used to think you were funny but now I'm sure. Not funny ha ha. Funny mental. The high altitude must be making your brain shrink or something. I know it's not the pot.

Kristy
12-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Apparently, it was H.A.A.R.P, toxic food, vaccines and the Illuminati Mafia that are responsible!

ZahZoo
12-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Who here doesn't need help?

I'm good... thanks for asking!!

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here...