PDA

View Full Version : Just a Month Away Now...

Kristy
12-01-2013, 12:00 AM
And the shit goes legal! For REAL!

http://thejointblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/sitemgr_photo_544.jpg

I'm counting down the days. So I hope all of you cretins in your backwoods redneck shithole states have a crappy 2014! I'll be higher than a kite throughout most of it.

I hope they go from medicinal to retail you know, for convenience:
https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/colorado/south-denver-dtc/the-hemp-center-2?c=dispensaries

Mushroom
12-01-2013, 12:49 AM
And the shit goes legal! For REAL!

Oh great. Now you're really going to stink like a fucking hippie.

Kristy
12-01-2013, 11:44 AM
Better than looking like a hippie. Hippie.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Hippies suck. Filthy creatures. No wonder they were in to free love - who the hell would pay to fuck a hippie?

Kristy
12-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Hippies do suck. And you can surely bet they are the ones who will fuck up the whole legalization with their fucking Bob Marley CDs, tye-dyes and impromptu drum circles. Disgusting. They are the main reason why I left Boulder. Well them and all of those fucking rich yuppies who drive Suburus with their "Free Tibet" shit plastered all over the bumpers.

WARF
12-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Jerry Garcia was a F A T failure of a musician and the only thing I regret about his career is his fans (and band) didn't die in a massive concert fire ignited from the patchouli oil of an unbathed hippie!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Jerry Garcia was a F A T failure of a musician and the only thing I regret about his career is his fans (and band) didn't die in a massive concert fire ignited from the patchouli oil of an unbathed hippie!

The Grateful Dead sucked balls! Bunch of stoned hippies wandering around on stage playing shit music. I'm gonna go to Walmart and buy a container of Cherry Garcia and bring it home and shoot it!!

Kristy
12-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Jerry Garcia was boring. 22-minute hippie jams nearly destroyed rock&roll - just ask any brain dead fan of Zeppelin.

WARF
12-01-2013, 12:48 PM
They should put all the Led Zeppelin, doors, grateful dead, phish, and Dave Matthew fans into massive room with a 10 foot foam ceiling and shoot off pyrotechnics in there!

And let there only be one exit with a door the only opens inwards!

Satan
12-01-2013, 12:53 PM
The Grateful Dead sucked balls! Bunch of stoned hippies wandering around on stage playing shit music. I'm gonna go to Walmart and buy a container of Cherry Garcia and bring it home and shoot it!!

OK..... first of all, I don't agree with your opinion of the Dead, but to each their own.

But to pick on a defenseless pint of ice cream, that's just over the top. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

As you can imagine, it's not easy to ship ice cream into Hell, but Jerry and I have managed to get Cherry Garcia imported here. People down here would sell their soul for the stuff..... if it wasn't already too late for that.

Satan
12-01-2013, 12:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZD9CZ623M

Kristy
12-01-2013, 01:04 PM
OK..... first of all, I don't agree with your opinion of the Dead, but to each their own.

I can see why. 3 hour guitar solos are hell to listen to.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 01:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZD9CZ623M

Satan, I usually agree with you. But this? This is just God awful. It's too bad the lighting rig didn't collapse and take out the whole band.

WARF
12-01-2013, 01:13 PM
I just watched that YouTube and envisioned Jeff Bridges playing that fat sack of shit in an upcoming film.

Where's my insulin?!

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 01:16 PM
If Jeff Bridges plays Hippie Garcia I'll burn my copy of Against All Odds!!

vandeleur
12-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Against all odds ... Bet u sing along

WARF
12-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Val Kilmer is another candidate to play the smelly dead carcass of Jerry Garcia. He's F A T and has experience playing dead overrated hippie musicians!

Satan
12-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Satan, I usually agree with you. But this? This is just God awful. It's too bad the lighting rig didn't collapse and take out the whole band.

Actually, they played some of their best shows on the 78 tour. The only weak link here is Donna Godchaux who came along when her husband Keith joined up as their second keyboard player. Her microphone was way too loud on the opening number "Jack Straw", but apparently the soundman figured this out soon enough (probably after the shrooms kicked in) and they turned her down.

Now the Dead's studio work during this time period... that's another story. They tried a little too hard to embrace the disco fad of the era, and they sounded really ridiculous in the process.

DONNIEP
12-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Against all odds ... Bet u sing along

Hell yes and I stand in front of the mirror and cry while I sing it! Hahaha!

Actually I was talking about the movie Against All Odds. It's got that hot older chick in it and she's a dirty little whore. And it's got one of the best car chase/race scenes ever filmed. And that sexy older chick that nobody can ever remember her name.

ZahZoo
12-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Jerry Garcia was boring. 22-minute hippie jams nearly destroyed rock&roll - just ask any brain dead fan of Zeppelin.

I jammed with Jerry at a private party in Berkley back in 82... It was a bit boring and monotonous. Neil Schon showed up and I handed the guitar to him and he livened things up quite a bit.

Y'all are too young to have even encountered a real life hippie in the wild. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Real hippies... not homeless bridge trolls. They may have looked similar but there's a difference. Many of those nasty hippies are now your bosses...

Kristy
12-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Y'all are too young to have even encountered a real life hippie in the wild. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Real hippies... not homeless bridge trolls. They may have looked similar but there's a difference. Many of those nasty hippies are now your bosses...

Dude, I lived in Boulder. That alone qualifies me to know more about hippies than you ever will.

ZahZoo
12-01-2013, 02:17 PM
I don't know about that... San Francisco, Berkley, Santa Cruz... Pretty much hippie central for California. I'd venture a guess a lot of those Colorado hippies were California transplants...

Kristy
12-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Yeah, don't remind me of Californian transplants.

TFM_Dale
12-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Dude, I lived in Boulder. That alone qualifies me to know more about hippies than you ever will.

I don't know about that... San Francisco, Berkley, Santa Cruz... Pretty much hippie central for California. I'd venture a guess a lot of those Colorado hippies were California transplants...

You are both hippies for arguing about who knows more hippies :)

Kristy
12-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Shut up, hippie.

neuralfraud
12-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Well hooray for CO. Maybe, by the grace of GOD the hippie jam-band scourge of the State of Florida will finally have a compelling reason to migrate. Hmm ...kind of reminds me of the South Park episode about the pan flute band epidemic "Pandemic". hahahaha!

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Hippies were nothing more than people wanting to get high and fuck with no responsibility and use the excuse of "We are changing the World!" as the excuse to do it. The hippie movement was quickly taken over by marxist factions and basically anyone today who looks like a hippie wants you to pay for their lousy lifestyle by having the government redistribute wealth and tell you what to do. What the poor saps fail to realize is they will be the first to go once the dictator no longer needs their votes. He wants a few worker bees, security, and someone to fuck and that's about it. Hippies aren't good for any of those things so haste la vista!

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 05:50 PM
http://youtu.be/J0UMENa_IAg

Hindsight being 20/20 the whole hippy trend was fake bullshit that never amounted to anything positive. Bob Weir is about as intelligent as a bag of rusty nails. I wonder if he shared drinks with Henry Kissinger and the Bush Family while he was at summer camp?

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 06:11 PM
I spent a few days at Jorma Kukonen's guitar camp in Ohio. I was there to participate in a bass seminar being taught by Jack Cassady. Jack and Jorma were in the Jefferson Airplane and were in San Francisco when all that hippy stuff started.

Jack said he had dropped out of college and came out to California to play bass in a band that his buddy Jorma was in. The band was The Jefferson Airplane. Basically they were gigging musicians playing clubs and Haight-Ashbury was a popular place to live because you could rent an old victorian home for not much money and it was close to Golden Gate Park and the University of San Francisco. He said they would get a flat bed truck and set up on the truck bed and play free concerts on the east thumb of the park. These free concerts were to promote their club gigs and a lot of people started coming to them.

He said the best year in San Francisco was 1966. He said the whole Summer of Love thing in 1967 was when a group out of Berkley started to infiltrate and take over the whole Golden Gate Park thing. He said after that things started getting political. Also he said Haight-Ashbury stopped being a nice neighborhood and quickly degenerated into a slum. Even though the Jefferson Airplane owned a house in the area, the band moved out and only used the house for offices and rehearsal space.

He said him and Jorma started the band Hot Tuna and later left The Jefferson Airplane because the Berkley politics had infiltrated the band itself. He said what's sad is to see people still stuck in that 60's mindset. He said the world has moved on. He said it was all a big whirlwind with everyone trying to exploit what was happening. He said some of it was not very fun at all and how he kept his sanity through all of it was playing his bass guitar.

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Yeah, don't remind me of Californian transplants.

Amazingly is they move from California to escape the problems there and they seem to bring the same problems with them. Hmmmm. Maybe they are the problem and not necessarily the geographic location they left from.

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 06:17 PM

Boulder and Berkley are more communist than mainland China is now.

Kristy
12-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Well hooray for CO. Maybe, by the grace of GOD the hippie jam-band scourge of the State of Florida will finally have a compelling reason to migrate. Hmm ...kind of reminds me of the South Park episode about the pan flute band epidemic "Pandemic". hahahaha!

Naw, you can keep your filthy hippies in your shithole state.

Kristy
12-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Boulder and Berkley are more communist than mainland China is now.

You have never been to either.

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 06:26 PM
How would you know?

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 06:28 PM
http://youtu.be/QJuvW1MTqPA

Nitro Express
12-01-2013, 06:35 PM
The hippie trend that annoyed me was when some hippie tramp would get impregnated by some hippie trash. Nine months later she shits the kid out. Usually while sitting in a tub of water while some hippy shaman is doing their hippy magic. Then if popping out a bastard child with a questionable future isn't bad enough they give the kid some stupid ass name like Sunshine Rainbow or some shit like that. I tell you, it made me start to think like Hilter on how we could eradicate the world of such vermin. Much like how people in Europe view gypsies.

neuralfraud
12-01-2013, 07:38 PM
I dated a chick that thought she wanted to become a hippie ...being somewhat open-minded I decided to have a go. Then there were her "friends". As you could imagine, the type of people who spent their free time being the "me too-ers" of the 99% "movement" because most of them didn't have jobs anyway! There were a lot of musicians among them - almost all of them, in fact. There seems to be a circle of a group of bands formed by fellow hippies. "Oh you got to hang with these people - they're so cool!" she bleats! Sure, I'd jam with them on occasion ...they would play obscure hippy songs from the 60s-70s or some random jam music and I'd say "ok, a bluesy solo would go nice over here" ...next thing you know I'm gettin told by the chick I went with that "I'm playing too much metal and that I need to stop". Yea.. sure. My 'blues' is in the style of SRV or clapton and how the fuck they get "metal" out of that is beyond me. I think another time I jumped on a drumset ...they were beside themselves. all they knew how to play was simplistic bullshit or surfer music (hah, surfing on the west coast of FL! What a joke!) and I'd play anything from straight rock, or syncopated patterns and sure enough ...can't follow along. I think within the course of a weak I made 3 of them jealous to the point of not even talking to me. Stupid hippies - you have no talent ...go back to the drum cicles from whence you came! They can all flock to colorado and bake themselves into oblivion for all I care!

I've since moved WAY on from that "dark" couple of months of 2012.

/yea cool story bro...

Kristy
12-06-2013, 02:29 PM
All is high on New Year's Day

The Colbert Report Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Video Archive

sonrisa salvaje
12-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Billy Jack is going to come scissor kick you guys in the neck.

Kristy
12-06-2013, 04:44 PM
?????

Dude, I wasn't born in 1953

sonrisa salvaje
12-06-2013, 05:00 PM
?????

Dude, I wasn't born in 1953

????

Great. Thanks for sharing.

WARF
12-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Take a look at all of Kristy's filthy friends who play in her backyard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qao3uR0TzE

cadaverdog
12-06-2013, 05:28 PM
I am a hippy Crabby Patty. I lived in a hippy commune in the seventies. I've followed the Dead up and down the west coast. You don't even know how to spell hippy. Must be all that pot you claim you've smoked. You probably smoke mexican stink breath weed or ditch weed in Colorado if it's even close to being cannibis sativa or cannibas Indica. I was smoking weed when the best part of you was running down your mama's leg.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-06-2013, 06:39 PM

ELVIS
12-06-2013, 06:57 PM
They are the main reason why I left Boulder.

Did you know Mork ??

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Did you know Mork ??

His girlfriend was hot!!

Kristy
12-06-2013, 07:10 PM
I am a hippy Crabby Patty. I lived in a hippy commune in the seventies. I've followed the Dead up and down the west coast. You don't even know how to spell hippy. Must be all that pot you claim you've smoked. You probably smoke mexican stink breath weed or ditch weed in Colorado if it's even close to being cannibis sativa or cannibas Indica. I was smoking weed when the best part of you was running down your mama's leg.

Dude, what in the fuck is your damage? Your probation officer allowing for more internet time if you promise to stay from children and the parks they play in?

Kristy
12-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Take a look at all of Kristy's filthy friends who play in her backyard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qao3uR0TzE

The majority of those assfarts originate from California or the east coast. I left Boulder a long time ago and never did return. Okay, I did in 2012 but was passing through from Nederland Canyon.

Kristy
12-06-2013, 07:19 PM
????

Great. Thanks for sharing.

?????

Go fuck yourself with a plunger.

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 07:20 PM

Do you miss banging hairy hippie chicks?

Kristy
12-06-2013, 07:21 PM

Why would he miss banging his own mother? After all, he's 54 and still living with her.

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Why would he miss banging his own mother? After all, he's 54 and still living with her.

I thought that was Jim Morrison's trip. The most brilliant hippie was Charles Manson. He banged all those chicks and got them to do his dirty work. Now explain the difference between a hippie commune and a religious cult. It's all the same shit. Some just kill more people and rape more kids.

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 07:27 PM

Hairy hippie chicks suck. Always dancing around in a circle, in slow motion. And they always have those big fat guts that hang down almost over their unruly briar patch. Always acting all mellow and stuff. I hate that shit! Well, except for that Edie Brickell chick. I'd fuck her. And Meg Ryan when she was pretending to be a hippie. I'd brave the black forest to get to that.

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 07:29 PM
I thought that was Jim Morrison's trip. The most brilliant hippie was Charles Manson. He banged all those chicks and got them to do his dirty work. Now explain the difference between a hippie commune and a religious cult. It's all the same shit. Some just kill more people and rape more kids.

Damn, if you take out the kid raping it sounds like fun!

cadaverdog
12-06-2013, 08:51 PM
I prefer the bikini trim to the bald beaver if that's what you mean.

cadaverdog
12-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Learn to add dumbass. I'm 53 and my mother's been dead for years. You're just jealous because your parents disowned you at birth. Light up another joint of ditch weed and cop a good buzz ya whiney little biatch.

Kristy
12-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, you're 53 and fuck corpses.

sonrisa salvaje
12-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Hairy hippie chicks suck. Always dancing around in a circle, in slow motion. And they always have those big fat guts that hang down almost over their unruly briar patch. Always acting all mellow and stuff. I hate that shit! Well, except for that Edie Brickell chick. I'd fuck her. And Meg Ryan when she was pretending to be a hippie. I'd brave the black forest to get to that.

Yeah it is more than a briar patch. More like a unibush that goes around to the ass.

sonrisa salvaje
12-06-2013, 10:37 PM
?????

Go fuck yourself with a plunger.

Why the fuck are you so hostile all of the time? Take a zanex there Chuckles.

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Yeah it is more than a briar patch. More like a unibush that goes around to the ass.

Hair up the ass? That's the worst. I have never, ever, been drunk enough to bang that.

Ok, so I lied. Lying's like 95% of what I do.

SunisinuS
12-06-2013, 11:38 PM

At what age does a person become a corpse and not worthy of any respect?

Good thing I died at 27. I no longer have to suffer you old idiots.

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 11:40 PM
At what age does a person become a corpse and not worthy of any respect?

Depends on the chick.

Igosplut
12-06-2013, 11:47 PM

Better die young sweetheart.....

SunisinuS
12-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Depends on the chick.

I think Depends on the chicks usually start in their early 50's. Smells like Urine though.

Still, find a younger one and Bend Der over still works on the young good wise ones if they have any skills.

Any chick that says ewwwwww....about every other thing....needs either the diapers or depends and so you would not want to bend dem over.

Little Shits one and all...and boring as hell. Lol take em camping and leave them there.

I like the kinda woman that can pull my truck out of the mud.

There is no fool like an old fool....and those that turn out like that you can usually tell by the time they are 17.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeacmdpV8vw

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 11:59 PM
I prefer the kind of women that don't want to get dirty. Unless I'm the one dirtying her up, ya dig? I prefer the ones who stand back and complain that I'm not doing it right when the truck's stuck in the mud. I should probably find a shrink.

SunisinuS
12-07-2013, 12:06 AM
I prefer the kind of women that don't want to get dirty. Unless I'm the one dirtying her up, ya dig? I prefer the ones who stand back and complain that I'm not doing it right when the truck's stuck in the mud. I should probably find a shrink.

You must date a lot of JAP's.

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 04:44 AM
You laid there like you were dead but you woke right up when I blew my wad in your face. I almost came before I got the bag off your head.

Kristy
12-07-2013, 10:53 AM

White trash biker humor is never funny.

Kristy
12-07-2013, 10:54 AM
You laid there like you were dead but you woke right up when I blew my wad in your face. I almost came before I got the bag off your head.

Don't confuse me with your mother.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-07-2013, 11:10 AM

his mother is a peemistress too?

Kristy
12-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Here's to Aaron Rodgers getting cancer.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Here's to Aaron Rodgers getting cancer.

i thought we all have it

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Jim Morrison was never really a hippy. He was definitely counterculture, and a bit of a "Yippy," but he was also somewhat personally conservative and hated welfare (but understood if people needed help) and would only buy American made cars. His drug of choice was also alcohol. Lots of sweet, delicious alcohol... :)

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 04:40 PM
She's been dead awhile so she probably looks and smell much better than you do.

Kristy
12-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Golly!

Kristy
12-07-2013, 04:44 PM
His drug of choice was also alcohol. Lots of sweet, delicious alcohol... :)

Just a certain type of alcohol

http://liquor.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/bushmills-irish-whiskey-290x290.jpg

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Jim Morrison was never really a hippy. He was definitely counterculture, and a bit of a "Yippy," but he was also somewhat personally conservative and hated welfare (but understood if people needed help) and would only buy American made cars. His drug of choice was also alcohol. Lots of sweet, delicious alcohol... :)
He was mentally ill. He damn near killed his brother when he was younger. If you look back at the early Doors concert footage he was kind of a goofball looking dude with shorter curlier hair. Most of the pictures of him you see he has longer straighter hair and doesn't look near as goofy.

Nickdfresh
12-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Just a certain type of alcohol

http://liquor.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/bushmills-irish-whiskey-290x290.jpg

He was a whiskey enthusiast. But he cut it with having six pack or so of Buds with breakfast. Morrison ate regularly, and would consume an entire bottle of scotch or whiskey with dinner. The fact that he ate dinner and regular meals was probably why he made it as far as he did at all...

Nickdfresh
12-08-2013, 08:39 PM
He was mentally ill. He damn near killed his brother when he was younger. If you look back at the early Doors concert footage he was kind of a goofball looking dude with shorter curlier hair. Most of the pictures of him you see he has longer straighter hair and doesn't look near as goofy.

Of course he was a goofball, he was a flaming alcoholic! I'm not a fan of that term alcoholic, but Morrison was certainly a heavy drinker. I don't recall the story of him nearly killing his younger brother, but of course his father was one of the key U.S. strategists of the Vietnam War as an admiral very high up in the Pentagon. Extremes ran in his blood...

Kristy
12-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Barry Fey (I think it was) was telling a story when he first met Morrison when promoting The Doors in Denver. Fey said Morrison was a bit strange (as in people are) as Fey talked to him walking down a street but for the most part seemed okay until Morrison spotted a window washer cleaning bucket on the side walk Now, according to Fey (on how I remember the story) Morrison walked up to it, stuck his head inside of it and then stared at his drowned wet rat self in a car window reflection. The guy was definitely fucked-up in more ways than one internally.

Kristy
12-11-2013, 09:48 PM
My, isn't this interesting?
http://sirocco.accuweather.com/adc_images2/english/feature/400x300/wxwhy.jpg

Wind movement around the world is caused by uneven heating of the Earth by the sun. This creates high and low pressure areas in various locations across the planet.
Air then moves from high to low pressure creating air patterns globally.

Downtime for legal retail weed is taking longer than expected.

Satan
12-12-2013, 12:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frtJQFe9apw

Kristy
12-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Why can't the earth turn faster..?

By the way, I'm betting this will double by summer 2014:
http://www.denverpost.com/marijuana/ci_24439065/more-than-100-recreational-marijuana-shops-line-open

Kristy
12-29-2013, 12:12 AM
Fuck me - it's this Wednesday

cadaverdog
12-29-2013, 12:24 AM
They should put all the Led Zeppelin, doors, grateful dead, phish, and Dave Matthew fans into massive room with a 10 foot foam ceiling and shoot off pyrotechnics in there!

And let there only be one exit with a door the only opens inwards!
What's up? Looks like someone wants a little Krusty Kristy action. Don't start another war like you did last time Romeo.

Kristy
12-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Dude, shut the fuck up before I go to your parents basement and literally beat the shit out of you. I'm being more than serous her when I say if you are a gun owner to place the barrel of it against your temple and for fuck's sake pull the god damn trigger.

cadaverdog
12-29-2013, 12:30 AM
Fuck legal weed. I'd rather break the law and smoke illegal weed.
BTW: The LAPD announced they have a new device that can tell if you've been smoking pot within a few hours of doing it. Where was this before it started turning legal in two states? I'll bet they can still turn you down for a job if a piss test says you've been smoking weed within the last month. They can fire you for it or deny you a job even if you have a card here. The insurance companies will make sure that doesn't change.

Kristy
12-29-2013, 12:34 AM
Seriously, up and fucking kill yourself. You're a fucking pox on society.

cadaverdog
12-29-2013, 12:35 AM
Dude, shut the fuck up before I go to your parents basement and literally beat the shit out of you. I'm being more than serous her when I say if you are a gun owner to place the barrel of it against your temple and for fuck's sake pull the god damn trigger.
You first. If I beat the shit out of you there'd be nothing left. Drop by sometime and I'll show you my gun. You'll be looking down the barrel when I do. Pot's been illegal since I was born and it never slowed me down. I could still bong you under the table anyday of the week.

cadaverdog
12-29-2013, 12:36 AM
Seriously, up and fucking kill yourself. You're a fucking pox on society.
You're a wart on the ass of society.

Kristy
12-29-2013, 12:39 AM
You first. If I beat the shit out of you there'd be nothing left. Drop by sometime and I'll show you my gun. You'll be looking down the barrel when I do. Pot's been illegal since I was born and it never slowed me down. I could still bong you under the table anyday of the week.

Like you do with all those little boys you molest?

cadaverdog
12-29-2013, 01:46 AM
Like you do with all those little boys you molest?
I don't threaten little boys with guns to molest them. I give them candy laced with heroin. Come on by and I'll give you some. If your butt hurts afterwards it's just a coincidence. Why are we fighting anyway? We're both potheads. If you're ever in LA I'll smoke you out with my roommates medical marijauna. I don't trust the government so I don't have a pot card. I smoke out with my brothers grandkids all the time. They're not children. The youngest one is over 18. They have some wierd ideas about bonging though. Here when you get a bongload handed to you you're supposed to finish it before you pass the bong. They pass it around until it's gone. Fuck that. I don't want a lung full of stale smoke somebody else left in the chamber.

Fairwrning
12-29-2013, 10:46 AM
I must admit I am jealous...we need legal weed in Virginia..

Kristy
12-29-2013, 11:11 AM
I don't threaten little boys with guns to molest them. I give them candy laced with heroin. Come on by and I'll give you some. If your butt hurts afterwards it's just a coincidence. Why are we fighting anyway? We're both potheads. If you're ever in LA I'll smoke you out with my roommates medical marijauna. I don't trust the government so I don't have a pot card. I smoke out with my brothers grandkids all the time. They're not children. The youngest one is over 18. They have some wierd ideas about bonging though. Here when you get a bongload handed to you you're supposed to finish it before you pass the bong. They pass it around until it's gone. Fuck that. I don't want a lung full of stale smoke somebody else left in the chamber.

Wow. You rode on a lot of short buses in your day.

ELVIS
12-29-2013, 11:16 AM
we need legal weed in Virginia..

Why, so you can be denied a firearm permit ??

ELVIS
12-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Wow. You rode on a lot of short buses in your day.

I like how he's gonna smoke you out with his roomate's weed with you beceause he's afraid of the government...

Fairwrning
12-29-2013, 11:50 AM

Dont own one anyway...

ELVIS
12-29-2013, 11:53 AM
That's not a good attitude...

Fairwrning
12-29-2013, 12:00 PM
That's not a good attitude...

Im not trying to turn a blind eye but fuck it..gimme weed over a gun...Im not against gun rights but I just dont carry or own one.

Kristy
12-29-2013, 12:17 PM

Get your Jone$-esque shit out of here.

ELVIS
12-29-2013, 12:19 PM
Shaddup, tranny wannabe...

ELVIS
12-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Im not trying to turn a blind eye but fuck it..gimme weed over a gun...Im not against gun rights but I just dont carry or own one.

Well, at least you know where you stand...

Unlike Cadouchebag...

Satan
12-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Actually, if Virginia had a lot more stoners and a lot less Pat Robertson/Ollie North/"defense" contractor types, it would be a much better place.

ELVIS
12-29-2013, 12:38 PM
Yeah...

Everybody stoned is a good idea...

Riight...

Fairwrning
12-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Yeah...

Riight...

You would fit in well here...not everyone is going to start smoking weed because its legal..a few may try..most would stay the course..I am surprised that the taxation side of it hasnt changed some minds here.

Fairwrning
12-29-2013, 12:44 PM
We prefer stills and guns:bigwink:

cadaverdog
12-29-2013, 05:27 PM
I like how he's gonna smoke you out with his roomate's weed with you beceause he's afraid of the government...
Afraid? No. Do I trust them? No. It's another way for them to find out what you're up to. If they want to know who's smoking pot all they have to do is access the pot card holders names and addresses. They already know I smoke pot. I don't need to remind them.

VAiN
12-29-2013, 06:19 PM
I am surprised that the taxation side of it hasnt changed some minds here.

Agreed... we're broke, tax that shit.. treat like you would booze and cigarettes as far as the law goes.

Kristy
12-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Less than 48 hours now!

Fuck me, fuck me hard.

Angel
12-31-2013, 08:51 AM
Less than 48 hours now!

Fuck me, fuck me hard.

Hey Von...she's ready for you...

ELVIS
12-31-2013, 08:54 AM
Afraid? No. Do I trust them? No. It's another way for them to find out what you're up to. If they want to know who's smoking pot all they have to do is access the pot card holders names and addresses. They already know I smoke pot. I don't need to remind them.

Do you really think the government is worried about what you and your illiterate self are smoking ??

Satan
12-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Yeah...

Riight...

Bob Dylan thought so......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI-H_27NptM

unfortunately, who ever was doing sound for the Dead that night was so stoned they forgot to plug in Bob's mic.

Kristy
12-31-2013, 02:54 PM
There are people right now lining up at the former "medicinal" gimme head shop so they can be one of the first to buy weed at midnight

Stupid fuckers.

twonabomber
12-31-2013, 03:11 PM
You're just upset that they got in line before you could.

Kristy
12-31-2013, 04:18 PM
Has Fox News gone hipster..?

I find myself agreeing with this F A T fuck

Fairwrning
12-31-2013, 05:43 PM
How pissed will you be if you get there too late......shortages are expected...

Kristy
12-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Have you seen the weed boom in this state? They're growing this shit in warehouses larger than Wal-Marts

cadaverdog
12-31-2013, 08:31 PM
There's no shortage of weed here. It's never dry in Cali. We grow the best fucking weed in the world here. Instead of cheeseheads we're all pot heads. Too bad I gotta quit after tonight for awhile. I'll miss you Charlie Sheen.

Satan
12-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Always wondered what happened to eMpTyV's "token Republican" (with a very Democratic name), Kennedy.

Never thought I would see her quoting Thom Hartmann on FAUX Noize.

As for Penn's position, not all that shocking really. Most Libertarians are opposed to the ridiculous "war on drugs", even the ones who don't own a bong. I doubt Ron Paul ever took a hit in his life, but I'm reasonably certain he has a similar view on the issue.

As I've said before..... the Libertarians are right on weed, wars, and weddings, usually hopelessly wrong on everything else.

Kristy
01-01-2014, 08:19 PM
I've been high all day. That's the good. The bad? Standing in line with the most fuck-ugly, scummy filthy hippie stoner douchebags who haven't taken a shower in years. Most were form Texas. Jesus fucking Christ. There was some Cali scum and throw in a cretin from New Mexico but most of these filthy fucks were from Texass. Please, Texass please fucking die. Don't come here, Texans. Colorado and THE WORLD hates you. I mean, is there anything worse in the world than a Texan? Oh, and you cocksuckers from Boston and New York can fuck off as well. Learn what a fucking toothbrush is

"Linda Andrews, owner of LoDo Wellness at 16th and Wazee streets, arrived about 6 a.m. to just one person in line, a 24-year-old from Chandler, Texas. By 7:30 a.m., there were about 15 people. And by 11 a.m. a line of more than 600 had formed around the block for a three-hour wait.

“I expected there to be a morning rush, and I thought we’d quiet down,” Andrews said. “I had no idea.”

Really!? IT'S LEGAL WEED!

Idiot. I hate scummy people. You know, people like Von, Elvis, Packers fans and you.

http://bcove.me/py2amek4

Seshmeister
01-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Has Fox News gone hipster..?

I find myself agreeing with this F A T fuck

I really like him. you should join the 'congregation'.

http://pennsundayschool.com/

He is correct(i.e. I agree with him) about 85% of the time I think which is weird for me because politically that just shouldn't happen.

He also frequently calls himself a fat fuck.

Also just sayin' but he's in his 50s, if you aren't F A T in your 50s you are doin' pretty well.

I'm in my 40s and it's a struggle to not be F A T.

I can't eat what I want any more and I have to go to an expensive gym and shit which is a bit fucking tiresome and boring. When I was your age I didn't need to do shit.

It's even more difficult for girls and you have all this ahead of you.

Kristy
01-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Well, a least he's not from Texass.

Seshmeister
01-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Your system is so fucking corrupt I sometimes think I would be libertarian if I moved there.

Then I hear them say no publicly paid education and I think they are fucking lunatics.

Seshmeister
01-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Just to clarify our politicians are dicks, fucking assholes. Pricks and complete cunts.

It's really difficult to come up with a scenario where they weren't.

Our one defence that stops it going completely fucking fucked is pretty strict campaign funding laws.

That's all we have as a shield to the fucking nightmare oblivion of US politics so no doubt we will lose it soon...

cadaverdog
01-01-2014, 09:44 PM
Your system is so fucking corrupt I sometimes think I would be libertarian if I moved there.

Then I hear them say no publicly paid education and I think they are fucking lunatics.
As far as the first thing goes that's the problem. Everybody joins a group instead of thinking for themselves on issues. The second part isn't absolutely true, some people get a free education here but not many. You are talking about the United States, aren't you?

Kristy
01-01-2014, 10:33 PM

It's not so much corrupt as it is inept. All Libertardians are is disenfranchised Rethuglicons.

Kristy
01-01-2014, 10:34 PM
As far as the first thing goes that's the problem. Everybody joins a group instead of thinking for themselves on issues. The second part isn't absolutely true, some people get a free education here but not many. You are talking about the United States, aren't you?

Shut the fuck up, Cafaggerslob.

cadaverdog
01-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Shut the fuck up, Cafaggerslob.
I'm trying to be nice but I'll make an exception for you. Fuck off and die bitch. You hate everything but weed, even David Lee Roth. You even hate shit sandwiches but it's only because you don't like bread, so eat shit and bark at ice cream trucks you little ho.
What did Santa say when he saw Kristy and two of her "friends? Ho Ho Ho. Unmerry Christmas and a Crappy New Year crabby patty.

Fairwrning
01-01-2014, 10:56 PM
So how did it go?,,or did you not go stand in line..news report I saw said line was 100 peeps long..

twonabomber
01-02-2014, 12:21 AM
So one can buy an ounce, but how often? Is there a database that tracks purchases?

ZahZoo
01-02-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm curious... how much does legal weed cost?

I've got a bunch of work colleagues in Colorado... I'll be wondering for a while if some pulled a wake-n-bake before hitting the office.

ELVIS
01-02-2014, 12:45 PM
It's about $130 and up for a skimpy quarter...

But the real bad news is that it also costs your freedom...

PETE'S BROTHER
01-02-2014, 12:53 PM
ya gotta buy a "child proof" baggie too

Kristy
01-02-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm curious... how much does legal weed cost?

I've got a bunch of work colleagues in Colorado... I'll be wondering for a while if some pulled a wake-n-bake before hitting the office.

You're Cali scum. You don't qualify. If you want to quality vote for for it.

Hippie.

Kristy
01-02-2014, 03:43 PM
ya gotta buy a "child proof" baggie too

A.K.A. "The Green Bay Packers Fan Baggie."

Kristy
01-02-2014, 03:44 PM
So one can buy an ounce, but how often? Is there a database that tracks purchases?

An once in-state only a half if you are Cali scum or a Texass filth.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-02-2014, 04:28 PM

you're stoned. :biggrin: i was in colorado once, does that count?

Kristy
01-02-2014, 05:13 PM
No. No it does not.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-02-2014, 05:37 PM
damn.

twonabomber
01-02-2014, 05:42 PM

You left out an answer. How long before you can buy another ounce?

Kristy
01-02-2014, 06:13 PM
You can only buy an once at a time.

This here will answer your question(s):
http://www.thecannabist.co/2013/12/31/colorado-marijuana-guide-64-answers-commonly-asked-questions/1673/

Seshmeister
01-02-2014, 07:38 PM

cadaverdog
01-02-2014, 08:38 PM
A quarter not a half, half wit.

Kristy
01-02-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm high. What's YOUR excuse, Cafaggerslob?

cadaverdog
01-02-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm high. What's YOUR excuse, Cafaggerslob?
I've been high for the last 40 years Krusty Crabbreeder. And I can still tell the difference between a half and a quarter ounce. You probably don't know the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground.

Kristy
01-02-2014, 11:50 PM
The only place you've ever been in the last 40 years is in and out of mental institutions. Fuck splat.

cadaverdog
01-02-2014, 11:56 PM
The only place you've ever been in the last 40 years is in and out of mental institutions. Fuck splat.
The only place you've been lately is on the corner with a mattress on your back so you could give curb side service.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-03-2014, 09:19 AM
once.

twonabomber
01-03-2014, 11:50 AM

http://www.thecannabist.co/2013/12/31/colorado-marijuana-guide-64-answers-commonly-asked-questions/1673/

Interesting read.

We make RFID tags, and we do random drug testing. Would be kind of ironic if Colorado uses our RFID tags.

ZahZoo
01-03-2014, 12:24 PM
You're Cali scum. You don't qualify. If you want to quality vote for for it.

Hippie.

LOL... I'm a recovering Californian & Coloradan... left in 85 & 89 respectively.

I grew up in the early 70's era of a $10 4-finger lid. I haven't been around that realm since the 80's.

Currently where I reside... Medical Mj has been on the ballot once and didn't pass. Possession of a gram could land you in jail for 90 days to a year...

So I was curious, just for what a gram or an ounce of legal crap goes for??

Kristy
01-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Interesting read.

We make RFID tags, and we do random drug testing. Would be kind of ironic if Colorado uses our RFID tags.

How so? Each plant is RFID'Id from growth to sale. Otherwise, it could end up in the hands of the C.I.A. and their whole drug cartel program.

Kristy
01-03-2014, 12:33 PM
So I was curious, just for what a gram or an ounce of legal crap goes for??

No idea. I'm sure Cafaggerslob will come along and say (once he reads it from the link I provided). And only a gram? Are you that cheap, Mr. Wal-Mart?

twonabomber
01-03-2014, 12:39 PM
How so? Each plant is RFID'Id from growth to sale. Otherwise, it could end up in the hands of the C.I.A. and their whole drug cartel program.

Ironic that we have an anti-recreational drug policy but may be profiting if CO is using our RFID.

Kristy
01-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Your RFID? Everybody knows RFID tags belong to the New World Order. Ask Smellvis.

twonabomber
01-03-2014, 12:49 PM
My employer's RFID. RFID that we produce. Whatever...

Kristy
01-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Oh, so what are you saying..? That you work for the New World Order?

(I love how weed makes me paranoid)

ELVIS
01-03-2014, 01:38 PM
The company he works for obviously has contracts with companies that are in alignment with the globalist agenda...

So he is taking part in, and profiting from an anti-freedom agenda that will likely put his own children into digital shackles...

Kristy
01-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Wow. Thanks Alex.

Seshmeister
01-03-2014, 02:05 PM

Q: What about contact high? Could I be fired for being around someone using marijuana?

A: Likely not, for the simple reason that contact highs are really difficult to come by. According to a psychopharmacologist — real word, look it up — at the University of Colorado, it would take “an absurd amount” of secondhand pot smoke to trigger a positive test. One study showed there needs to be 14 joints burning in a 10-by-10 room to get a positive test for contact high, which is beyond all but the hottest of hotboxes.

ELVIS
01-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Contact high is a myth...

ZahZoo
01-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Ironic that we have an anti-recreational drug policy but may be profiting if CO is using our RFID.

That irony exists across the board and has for years in the tech industry... Another example, web hosting, cloud computing and networking. Pick any high tech outfit... get caught surfing porn in your office or on your company provided laptop... you get canned.

But Joe's media company comes knocking and wanting to host a server farm with 100 terabytes of data plus huge network pipe-lines to support it. The "company" won't think 2 bones about it for a million dollar contract...

Those same companies selling RFID tags and readers will have local Colorado support folks... who they'll fire in an instant if they fail a drug test.

ELVIS
01-03-2014, 03:11 PM
It's all part of the conditioning of the sheep...

Kristy
01-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Just like the Illuminati.

ELVIS
01-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Exactly...

You got one right, by accident...

cadaverdog
01-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Contact high is a myth...
You never rode with me or my buddies on the way to a concert. We'd roll up the windows and smoke the whole car out until we started coughing from lack of fresh air. You got high whether you wanted to or not if you rode with us. I know you're going to make some lame comment so fuck you in advance, Elvis.

Fairwrning
01-04-2014, 03:54 PM
How much for an ounce of Green Crack..thats what I get here..100 a 1/4 oz

Nickdfresh
01-04-2014, 04:09 PM
It's funny how Elvira believes his life is shit because there are magical beings pulling all the strings and there is nothing he can do about it anyways... :D

Jérôme Frenchise
01-06-2014, 01:28 PM
What will Jah guys say once they've quit smoking?

"What's that fuckin' shitty music maaaan??"

cadaverdog
01-06-2014, 05:06 PM
That's a little more than they charge at the dispensaries here. It's ten bucks a gram, 30 an 1/8th, 60 a 1/4 for Indica strains. I can get a whole ounce for two hundred. My buddy who picks it up for me is one of only a handfull who actually smokes it for medical reasons. He used to use methadone but not anymore. He still takes pain meds but not as often.

Fairwrning
01-06-2014, 08:55 PM
60 a 1/4 of primo is awesome....cmon people..lets make this nationwide...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/06/cnn-poll-support-for-legal-marijuana-soaring/?hpt=hp_t1

Angel
01-06-2014, 10:43 PM

That's nuts!!! 60 -65 here.

Kristy
01-06-2014, 11:14 PM
That's bitchin'
http://images.intellicast.com/WxImages/CurrentConditions/world.jpg

I'm high.

Satan
01-11-2014, 03:33 PM
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/lvGebxO8zKjSDMztgYce.g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2014-01-11/f2eb4502-2b13-4af6-9d46-b852ea6a5c8f_419-sign.jpg

Sorry pot heads, if you’re looking for a sign it’s no longer “420” on Colorado’s Interstate 70.

That’s because while buying marijuana may now be legal in Colorado, stealing a sign with a slang reference to the drug is still frowned upon. But state officials said that just wasn’t stopping the repeated theft of a sign with a popular numerical term that for many is a common reference to marijuana.

It sounds like the kind of solution only a pot smoker would come up with. But it turns out marijuana signage enthusiasts are the ones forcing Colorado officials to think creatively.

On Colorado’s Interstate 70, there is a sign marked “MILE 420.” And for those not in the know, “ 420” is a common shorthand used by fellow pot smokers. Like the effects of smoking the plant itself, the term has hazy origins but is said to have originated as code amongst a group of California teens when they wanted to signal each other for a smoking excursion.

So, after the sign has been stolen a number of times in recent years, Colorado officials decided to move the sign slightly up the road and change its name to MILE 419.99.

In fact, it has been stolen so many times, state officials weren't sure of the exact number.

"Obviously people steal these signs," Amy Ford of the Colorado Department of Transportation told the Denver Post. "In the past, if a sign was stolen too much, we wouldn't replace it. This is sort of an innovative way for us to keep the sign there."

Ford told the Associated Press that it’s the only sign of its kind that has been replaced so far, as most highways do not extend out to the 420-mile marker point.

But they did take inspiration from another bit of signage tweaking in the state. A previous marker reading “MILE 69,” which some took as reference to a sexual practice,” was replaced with “MILE 68.5” after repeated thefts.