PDA

View Full Version : DLRFags updates

Pages : [1] 2

WARF's Vagina
12-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Here we can keep track of that amazing website.

the latest:

0 members 10 guests

WARF's Vagina
12-03-2013, 04:31 PM
2 members 11 guests.

there goes the internet's bandwidth :D

ZahZoo
12-03-2013, 04:43 PM
The staff and membership have implemented a true Van Halen work ethic on a limited basis for the holiday season... They'll be back when they have something to sell you miserable fucks!!

Until then, on behalf of no one... fuck off, cunt!!

PETE'S BROTHER
12-03-2013, 05:17 PM
The staff and membership have implemented a true Van Halen work ethic on a limited basis for the holiday season... They'll be back when they have something to sell you miserable fucks!!

Until then, on behalf of no one... fuck off, cunt!!

new hoodies to tied us over?

ZahZoo
12-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Yes and iPhone covers...

I'm holding out for little yapper dog gear from Kody VH...

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 05:32 PM

Absolutely! And we also have a new exciting contest that everyone's sure to enter - The DLRF Lost Weekend With Warf!

One fan will take the Roth Fans Greyhound Bus to an undisclosed location somewhere in the Eastern U.S. Before the lucky winner gets on the bus, we'll set you up with a Natural Ice 18 pack and 6 bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 so you can party your ass off before you meet the Mighty WARF! Once there, you'll take a shitty cab out to WARF's palatial mansion where you'll have to pick up the cab fare for you and WARF to hit the city for a night of wild debauchery! We'll throw in 37 dollars spending money and a huge bottle of penicillin. You'll get to hang back stage while WARF runs though his extensive list of 80s hits at the hottest bar on the strip - Karaokie Dokie! After that, you'll be whisked back to the WARF Mansion for a night of cocaine, cheap booze and hoes, all courtesy of your Master Charge Card! This will definitely be a weekend that you'll want to forget!!

For every 5 dollar donation, we'll put your name in a hat and when we make enough money off of this we'll draw the name of the lucky winner! So start donating today! Who knows - you might just be partying like a rock star this weekend with the World Famous WARF!!

*Roth Fans is in no way responsible for any damages or legal fines that may be incurred during the Lost Weekend With WARF. In the even that WARF can't be located, or if we can't wake him up, Roth Fans reserves the right to replace him with the old wino near the airport. Don't worry - you'll never know the difference.

vandeleur
12-03-2013, 05:35 PM
You put to much effort in to that for it not to be true :D

vandeleur
12-03-2013, 05:37 PM
So doing shots with warf isn't what I thought , it involves a shot of penicillin . Class

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Warf keeps his penicillin in a cookie jar!

cadaverdog
12-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Absolutely! And we also have a new exciting contest that everyone's sure to enter - The DLRF Lost Weekend With Warf!

One fan will take the Roth Fans Greyhound Bus to an undisclosed location somewhere in the Eastern U.S. Before the lucky winner gets on the bus, we'll set you up with a Natural Ice 18 pack and 6 bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 so you can party your ass off before you meet the Mighty WARF! Once there, you'll take a shitty cab out to WARF's palatial mansion where you'll have to pick up the cab fare for you and WARF to hit the city for a night of wild debauchery! We'll throw in 37 dollars spending money and a huge bottle of penicillin. You'll get to hang back stage while WARF runs though his extensive list of 80s hits at the hottest bar on the strip - Karaokie Dokie! After that, you'll be whisked back to the WARF Mansion for a night of cocaine, cheap booze and hoes, all courtesy of your Master Charge Card! This will definitely be a weekend that you'll want to forget!!

For every 5 dollar donation, we'll put your name in a hat and when we make enough money off of this we'll draw the name of the lucky winner! So start donating today! Who knows - you might just be partying like a rock star this weekend with the World Famous WARF!!

*Roth Fans is in no way responsible for any damages or legal fines that may be incurred during the Lost Weekend With WARF. In the even that WARF can't be located, or if we can't wake him up, Roth Fans reserves the right to replace him with the old wino near the airport. Don't worry - you'll never know the difference.
What's with the hoes? Are you going to do some late night gardening? What does Santa Claus say if he sees your mother, your wife and your sister together? Ho ho ho. I found that while I was looking for the correct spelling for more than one ho. Hoes it is.

chefcraig
12-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Warf keeps his penicillin in a cookie jar!

Only because he keeps his cookies in the medicine cabinet. And please, don't ask about his refrigerator...:duh:

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 05:47 PM
What's with the hoes? Are you going to do some late night gardening? What does Santa Claus say if he sees your mother, your wife and your sister together? Ho ho ho. I found that while I was looking for the correct spelling for more than one ho. Hoes it is.

Yeah, see, I wasn't sure on the proper spelling of hoes. I mean, I could have just said ugly hookers but I don't want to scare any potential donors away.

vandeleur
12-03-2013, 05:48 PM
No such thing as a ugly hooker the correct term is ... Cheaper :D

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 05:50 PM

I stand corrected. Besides, you're only gonna be looking at the top of her head or her ass anyways. I mean, it's not like you'd speak to them or look em in the eyes.

vandeleur
12-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Unless in the morning you look in to their eyes and say the immortal words ..... Give me my fucking watch back :D

vandeleur
12-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Just read post 6 again ,hats off to ya that's the post of the day .

PETE'S BROTHER
12-03-2013, 05:59 PM
i thought warf was the old wino near the airport?

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Unless in the morning you look in to their eyes and say the immortal words ..... Give me my fucking watch back :D

No, I keep telling you - you gotta put your watch and wallet in the dead center of the mattress! That way she can't find it. And always make your hooker leave as soon as you're finished. There's nothing worse than waking up next to a hooker. Besides, they charge more for over niters.

cadaverdog
12-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Not true. Hookers used to patrol between the bowling alley and the cheap ass hotels in the town where I used to live and some of them bitches were more than ugly. They were fugly.

WARF
12-03-2013, 11:00 PM

Don't forget the $5 add on for premiere members. I'll also say throughout the night "I built the Roth Army" and many more WARFISMS!

DONNIEP
12-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Don't forget the $5 add on for premiere members. I'll also say throughout the night "I built the Roth Army" and many more WARFISMS!

Dammit!! We should make a Warf doll with one of those pull strings! We could have the string coming out of your ass and when you pull it you get a random Warfism!! We'd make a fortune!!

chefcraig
12-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Dammit!! We should make a Warf doll with one of those pull strings! We could have the string coming out of your ass and when you pull it you get a random Warfism!! We'd make a fortune!!

Fuck a flying duck. If I held onto some of that bizarre shit I was gifted with in the 1960s (notice the "pull-string"), I could have owned the planet at Amazon currently. :duh:

http://img1.imagehousing.com/61/c7c8903d85efb009db17ab0d21d74ba3.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1171585)

WARF
12-03-2013, 11:50 PM

***Pulls String***
I'm an original webmaster!

***Pulls String***
I'm in the video for she's the woman!

***Pulls String***
GOAT AND YOUR MOM merchandise coming soon!

***Pulls String***
Sorry about last night I was drunk!

LOL

Mushroom
12-04-2013, 01:15 AM
***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

LOL

Classic, I'm jealous
:lmao:

cadaverdog
12-04-2013, 04:39 AM

I'll give you 5 bucks to keep me out of this contest.

TFM_Dale
12-04-2013, 08:33 AM
***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

LOL

This is the post of the day lol

Von Halen
12-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Fuck a flying duck. If I held onto some of that bizarre shit I was gifted with in the 1960s (notice the "pull-string"), I could have owned the planet at Amazon currently. :duh:

http://img1.imagehousing.com/61/c7c8903d85efb009db17ab0d21d74ba3.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1171585)

Unfortunately Chef, the great internet has taken a lot of the value of collectability away. My Mom has some Beatles stuff that she has had since she was young, and of course I saw dollar signs when she told me I could have it. I hate the Beatles, and was counting on them to provide me with cash to blow on other stupid shit. I started researching online, and found it wasn't that valuable! Mainly because of the internet, and the ease to find this shit these days. You used to have to get lucky, like the American Pickers guys. But today, for the most part, you can sit down at your computer and find just about whatever you want, unless it is super rare, in a matter of minutes. Crazy.

Von Halen
12-04-2013, 08:47 AM
***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

***Pulls String***

LOL

Too fucking funny WARF!

It's a shame others are too fucking stupid to laugh at themselves like that.

ZahZoo
12-04-2013, 08:48 AM
i thought warf was the old wino near the airport?

No, that would be Von Halen...

Seshmeister
12-04-2013, 09:37 AM
Unfortunately Chef, the great internet has taken a lot of the value of collectability away. My Mom has some Beatles stuff that she has had since she was young, and of course I saw dollar signs when she told me I could have it. I hate the Beatles, and was counting on them to provide me with cash to blow on other stupid shit. I started researching online, and found it wasn't that valuable! Mainly because of the internet, and the ease to find this shit these days. You used to have to get lucky, like the American Pickers guys. But today, for the most part, you can sit down at your computer and find just about whatever you want, unless it is super rare, in a matter of minutes. Crazy.

In the same way in the olden times there was always a chance that you might pick up a great guitar from a charity shop or pawnbrokers because some old guy didn't know what they had whereas now they can price things exactly after 5 minutes on Google.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-04-2013, 09:40 AM
This is the post of the day lol

meh, maybe the post of yesterday... ;)

Satan
12-04-2013, 01:45 PM

Just don't wear them in Florida while buying Skittles.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Just don't wear them in Florida while buying Skittles.

transporting them is the dangerous part

DONNIEP
12-04-2013, 02:04 PM
transporting them is the dangerous part

Nah, not if you're white.

WARF
12-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Why isn't there is a DONNIEPenis alias?

I need someone to fuck my vagina!

DONNIEP
12-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Why isn't there is a DONNIEPenis alias?

I need someone to fuck my vagina!

I agree! You'd think somebody would have made one by now. My penis would tear your vag all to hell!

DONNIEP
12-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Where's the white women???

Satan
12-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Where's the white women???

Right here in Hell http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d065.gif

DONNIEP
12-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Right here in Hell http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d065.gif

That's ok. I'm in a brown sugar kinda mood anyway.

Satan
12-04-2013, 05:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmfi3UbDPnQ

DONNIEP
12-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Mmmm...I was thinking more along these lines. Hey Chaka! Let's make some mixed babies!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii4VeGsgoOs

PETE'S BROTHER
12-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Mmmm...I was thinking more along these lines. Hey Chaka! Let's make some mixed babies!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii4VeGsgoOs

thought you were "fixed"

WARF's Vagina
12-07-2013, 12:11 PM
0 members 6 guests :clap:

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 04:54 PM
0 members 6 guests :clap:
There is no RothFans site moron. You must be pulling your stats out of your ass. Try pulling your head out first.

DONNIEP
12-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Let's all sing a verse of O Canada!

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Let's not. I say it's high time we declared war on Canada and took all their maple syrup for ourselves. Make them take back Pam Anderson now that she looks like a dyke.

LoungeMachine
12-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Boy, everyone was right....

:gulp:

The site is much better now...... ;)

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Yup. Some people are attracting flies to their cock from all the shit landing on it...

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 08:24 PM

It was until a little while ago.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Let's not. I say it's high time we declared war on Canada and took all their maple syrup for ourselves. Make them take back Pam Anderson now that she looks like a dyke.

Why don't you declare war on getting your life together, idiot?

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 08:26 PM
That's pretty harsh. Piss in the cornflakes again?

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:05 PM
That's pretty harsh. Piss in the cornflakes again?

Well, yeah, a little, LOL I love you c-dog!

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm in a bit a of surly mood tonight, LOL.

Igosplut
12-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Here we can keep track of that amazing website.

the latest:

0 members 10 guests

Nothing speaks more volumes than a bad troll trying to raise some kind of shit that nobody gives a shit about.

You win.....

DONNIEP
12-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Hey, any publicity is good publicity, right?

We won't even be Roth Fans much longer. But, please, WV, keep providing the updates. And give us the weather in Canada too.

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Well, yeah, a little, LOL I love you c-dog!
Alert the authorities. Somebody hacked into Nick's account. Or he got a hold of some good blow. I remember when blow made me feel like everyone was my good friend. The last time I did I just grit my teeth and kept looking out the window waiting for the cops to show up. I had no reason to believe they were but I kept looking anyway. I think paranoid is the word I'm looking for.

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Hey, any publicity is good publicity, right?

We won't even be Roth Fans much longer. But, please, WV, keep providing the updates. And give us the weather in Canada too.
We're Roth Haters now. I wasn't suppose to say that. Never mind. Dave's the man.

WARF's Vagina
12-07-2013, 11:08 PM

sockfucker is one stupid motherfucker. :gulp:

WARF's Vagina
12-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Nothing speaks more volumes than a bad troll trying to raise some kind of shit that nobody gives a shit about.

You win.....

you give a shit or you wouldn't have answered asshole. go fuck a blow up doll.

WARF's Vagina
12-07-2013, 11:11 PM
There is no RothFans site moron. You must be pulling your stats out of your ass. Try pulling your head out first.

Rothfans sunk like the titanic. DLRFags is a pathetic looking piece of shit site.

Latest update: 0 members 4 guests

cadaverdog
12-07-2013, 11:18 PM
sockfucker is one stupid motherfucker. :gulp:
There's at least two of us now. Welcome to the club asshole.

Igosplut
12-07-2013, 11:22 PM
you give a shit or you wouldn't have answered asshole. go fuck a blow up doll.

Yow, ain't you full of anger big boy..........

Blow up doll? surely you can do better than that?

Satan
12-08-2013, 01:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHYm112ByQ

ZahZoo
12-08-2013, 03:29 AM

Thank you for noticing...

Oh and those "everyone" people... Sorry man, they didn't make the cut on Spotted at WalMart™ this time around. I'm sure some will be disappointed but they have a whole year to retool and work up a new angle.

Keep those cards and letters cumming...

Nickdfresh
12-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Alert the authorities. Somebody hacked into Nick's account. Or he got a hold of some good blow. I remember when blow made me feel like everyone was my good friend. The last time I did I just grit my teeth and kept looking out the window waiting for the cops to show up. I had no reason to believe they were but I kept looking anyway. I think paranoid is the word I'm looking for.

More like bad liquor. :D

WARF's Vagina
12-10-2013, 05:23 PM

Yeah isn't it? :gulp:

Angel
12-11-2013, 02:32 AM

Bring it on...11343

cadaverdog
12-11-2013, 03:32 AM
Bring it on...11343
All the French Canadians would surrender before the first Yankee crossed the border.

Angel
12-11-2013, 08:17 AM
All the French Canadians would surrender before the first Yankee crossed the border.

Ummmm....the French Canadians kicked your asses last time you tried. :p

cadaverdog
12-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Ummmm....the French Canadians kicked your asses last time you tried. :p
That was the British not the US. And they won that war. As a matter of fact they tried to make us pay for kicking your butt so we kicked theres right back to Britain. If we wanted your country we could take it without firing a single gun shot. Wait till the Mexicans start coming up there and taking all your jobs once they've finished us off.

Satan
12-11-2013, 02:13 PM
You'll have to excuse C-dog's history revisionism. He was home schooled.

ZahZoo
12-11-2013, 02:17 PM
He was home schooled.

But not house broken...

cadaverdog
12-11-2013, 02:32 PM
You'll have to excuse C-dog's history revisionism. He was home schooled.
I looked it up before I posted Proffessor. The French aided by "indians" and the British fought here and in Europe. The British racked up a huge national debt fighting with France and tried to overtax the colonies to recoup their losses leading to the American Revolution. Unless there's some other war between the southern and northern parts of North America I missed.

cadaverdog
12-11-2013, 02:44 PM
If you're talking about the war of 1812. you might want to look up the "militia myth". A bishop named John Strachon fabricated the notion that Canadian militiamen successfully defended their homeland but it was the British Army that got the job done.

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Wow I like it , history dog :D

Von Halen
12-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Like those inept Canucks could win a war against anyone...

Nitro Express
12-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Canada and the US are both now controlled by the same banking conglomerates. They control Canada's uranium and oil. They control our military industrial complex. They really would love to merge Canada and the US into one country and combine the currencies. They already got us. They don't need no stinking war. Not in North America currently at least.

If the US military wanted to roll Canada it would be no contest. It would be easier than taking Iraq.

Von Halen
12-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Canada and the US are both now controlled by the same banking conglomerates.

Canada is controlled by us. The U.S. Canada is our bitch to the North. We took Lord Stanley's Cup from them, and we aren't giving it back. If they had anything else we wanted, we'd take that too.

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Fuck china bought up Canada as well , shit that's like 5 extra men every round in risk for that continent :D

Angel
12-11-2013, 04:03 PM
If you're talking about the war of 1812. you might want to look up the "militia myth". A bishop named John Strachon fabricated the notion that Canadian militiamen successfully defended their homeland but it was the British Army that got the job done.

No. It was the First Nations that got it done...

Angel
12-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Canada and the US are both now controlled by the same banking conglomerates. They control Canada's uranium and oil. They control our military industrial complex. They really would love to merge Canada and the US into one country and combine the currencies. They already got us. They don't need no stinking war. Not in North America currently at least.

If the US military wanted to roll Canada it would be no contest. It would be easier than taking Iraq.

I suggest you wiki the Cdn banking system....

As for uranium....Cameco is the biggest. Cdn company that has fuck all to do with US banking.

Stephen Harper is in the process of selling off all our oil to China. :mad:

And invading Canada would be the equivalent of slicing your own throat. :rolleyes:

Seshmeister
12-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Canada and the US are both now controlled by the same banking conglomerates.

Have you ever thought of starting a banking forum?

Von Halen
12-11-2013, 04:22 PM
I wouldn't argue with her Cadaverdouche. 30 years at University, she had to learn something.

Angel
12-11-2013, 04:27 PM
I wouldn't argue with her Cadaverdouche. 30 years at University, she had to learn something.

Your banality is getting....well...anal. You used to have game Vonnie...pull your dick out of c-dogs ass and come up with something new.

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Big fight big fight :biggrin:

Von Halen
12-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Your banality is getting....well...anal. You used to have game Vonnie...pull your dick out of c-dogs ass and come up with something new.

New? It's like groundhog day with you. 30 years of doing the same thing. At least you learned how to use "banality" in a sentence!

Nitro Express
12-11-2013, 04:37 PM
I suggest you wiki the Cdn banking system....

As for uranium....Cameco is the biggest. Cdn company that has fuck all to do with US banking.

Stephen Harper is in the process of selling off all our oil to China. :mad:

And invading Canada would be the equivalent of slicing your own throat. :rolleyes:

It's not US banking. It's international banking. It's all tied to The Federal Reserve which is tied to the Bank of International Settlements which the Bank of Canada falls under.

Invading Canada would be a cake walk. Hell our National Guard and Air Guard alone could roll you. We wouldn't even have to use our regular military. You are a delusional bitch.

Angel
12-11-2013, 04:39 PM
New? It's like groundhog day with you. 30 years of doing the same thing. At least you learned how to use "banality" in a sentence!

30 years ago I was about to give birth. University started 2010. You're a fucking idiot.

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Banality, is that kinda like bestiality?

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 04:42 PM
It's sex with a banana , I read about it ...

Nitro Express
12-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Bop the Bonita! Bop the Chiquita! Make the Dole your pole!

Angel
12-11-2013, 04:45 PM
It's not US banking. It's international banking. It's all tied to The Federal Reserve which is tied to the Bank of International Settlements which the Bank of Canada falls under.

Invading Canada would be a cake walk. Hell our National Guard and Air Guard alone could roll you. We wouldn't even have to use our regular military. You are a delusional bitch.

We're your biggest trading partner, idiot. The greatest International relationship in the world. Anyone who seriously considers the two countries at odds is a delusional bitch, ffs.

Where did I say we would kick your ass? That's a ridiculous notion, given the disparity in military size. You guys would be cut off by the entire world....thus slicing your own throats. :rolleyes:

Von Halen
12-11-2013, 04:48 PM
We're your biggest trading partner, idiot. The greatest International relationship in the world.

It's not a "relationship". We're just fucking you.

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 04:48 PM
It's sex with a banana , I read about it ...

Aha! I know about that! One of my old girlfriends, Pissy Missy, she was into that!

Angel
12-11-2013, 04:49 PM

No...our government does a good enough job of that.:p

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 04:50 PM

Fuck that brings back memories of my first wife ...... Am still married by the way :biggrin:

Angel
Aha! I know about that! One of my old girlfriends, Pissy Missy, she was into that!

Infection haven....

vandeleur

What a funny second name

Von Halen
12-11-2013, 04:52 PM

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Nitro Express
12-11-2013, 05:03 PM
We're your biggest trading partner, idiot. The greatest International relationship in the world. Anyone who seriously considers the two countries at odds is a delusional bitch, ffs.

Where did I say we would kick your ass? That's a ridiculous notion, given the disparity in military size. You guys would be cut off by the entire world....thus slicing your own throats. :rolleyes:

You inferred to kicking our ass if we tried. I guess you have to bring in the rest of the world to slit our throats? LOL! We have invaded several countries already and Obama is bombing who knows with his drones. Is it the American public behind that? Nope. It's bankers. If Canada had the big military machine you would be doing it. Oh by the way. Harper and Obama work for the same bankers.

You have about as much control over your government as we have over ours. Republics have lost their power to corporations. The US has become incorporated and so has Canada.

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Pics of me pissing on her or her hidin' the banana?

Von Halen
12-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Pics of me pissing on her or her hidin' the banana?

Hiding the banana. I'm not into golden showers.

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Hiding the banana. I'm not into golden showers.

That's ok, I don't have pictures of either. I do have some naked pictures of my ex wife around here somewhere though.

Von Halen
12-11-2013, 05:23 PM
I do have some naked pictures of my ex wife around here somewhere though.

Post 'em!!

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 05:24 PM
man dp you need to hit amsterdam or you did before they went all grown up ... Brings a new meaning to tossed salad , man they could shoot those things.
I draw the line at a chick putting ice in my whiskey by stanging on the bar and squatting .... I say draw the line I mean downed in one the fucker :D

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 05:26 PM
man dp you need to hit amsterdam or you did before they went all grown up ... Brings a new meaning to tossed salad , man they could shoot those things.
I draw the line at a chick putting ice in my whiskey by stanging on the bar and squatting .... I say draw the line I mean downed in one the fucker :D

I've seen a chick shoot ping pong balls out of her cooch! The question is, how does a chick figure out she can shoot ping pong balls out of her pussy?

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Post 'em!!

I should. Technically I think a couple of em are illegal. Probably shouldn't post those, lol.

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 05:27 PM
she is obviously a sports fan

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 05:28 PM
I should. Technically I think a couple of em are illegal. Probably shouldn't post those, lol.

pics or it didnt happen .... the new roth army mantra :biggrin:

Von Halen
12-11-2013, 05:29 PM

Fuck it. Post 'em all. Or at least send them to me.

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 05:30 PM
I must say in regards to my previous post one of the lads only question after they iced ya drink was , how did that not melt .......... a question that didnt enter my head at the time :lmao:

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Fuck it. Post 'em all. Or at least send them to me.

When I hooked up with her she was 17. I'll have to see if I can find em!

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 05:33 PM
I must say in regards to my previous post one of the lads only question after they iced ya drink was , how did that not melt .......... a question that didnt enter my head at the time :lmao:

That's a talented chick that can do that. And the alcohol kills all the germs anyways, lol.

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 05:34 PM
sweetest clink clink of the glass ever

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 05:37 PM
There's nothing better than a trashy chick that can do pussy tricks.

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 05:38 PM
oh now you have me remembering . Every rose has its thorn or something by poison . One of the shows we saw we were forced into the front row and this big bloke banged this lass inches from our faces they were nearly off the stage and that was the song , the guy was singing along and he kept smiling and winking at us and asking us were we having a good nIght and did we wanna finnish her off and stuff . Obviously to freak us out it was totally funny . I thought so , some of the lads wanted to curl up and die :D

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 05:43 PM
oh now you have me remembering . Every rose has its thorn or something by poison . One of the shows we saw we were forced into the front row and this big bloke banged this lass inches from our faces they were nearly off the stage and that was the song , the guy was singing along and he kept smiling and winking at us and asking us were we having a good nIght and did we wanna finnish her off and stuff . Obviously to freak us out it was totally funny . I thought so , some of the lads wanted to curl up and die :D

At a Poison show? Are you sure it wasn't two dudes? Hahahahaha

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 05:53 PM
no ya crazy horse it was at a sex show .. that was the tune they .. they . they performed to :) defo not a man tho she was like old faithful . I cant hear that song without thinking i wish i had an umbrella :D

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 05:54 PM
am thinking i shouldnt post here pissed lol

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 06:06 PM
no ya crazy horse it was at a sex show .. that was the tune they .. they . they performed to :) defo not a man tho she was like old faithful . I cant hear that song without thinking i wish i had an umbrella :D

Ah, I see. You shoulda tagged in!

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 06:14 PM
i didnt know the words :D

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 06:21 PM
well .. that stopped the america invading canada talk :)

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 06:23 PM
well .. that stopped the america invading canada talk :)

Ah, I get bored quick with that stuff. Gee, what would I rather do - talk about pussy or politics?

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Ah, I get bored quick with that stuff. Gee, what would I rather do - talk about pussy or politics?

cadaverdog
12-11-2013, 06:45 PM
No. It was the First Nations that got it done...
You better check a history book some Canadian bullshit artist didn't write. I looked the shit up, I didn't pull facts out of my ass.

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Come on C Dog ... pussy stories only . Fuck who can chin who . Your a sailor you must have good hooker stories :D

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Come on C Dog ... pussy stories only . Fuck who can chin who . Your a sailor you must have good hooker stories :D

Oh no, don't encourage the Dog. He's the hooker master.

cadaverdog
12-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Tons of them as a matter of fact. I lived in The Phillipines for three months after my ship ran one of our subs over. I tried to bang every hooker there but it wasn't possible. I'd bang every hooker in town and they'd bring a new batch in to replace them.

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 06:54 PM
hey yo gotta have goals :biggrin:

cadaverdog
12-11-2013, 06:58 PM
If you want pictures look up USS Leftwich DD 984 collides with USS Thomas Edison in November 1982. I was in the wardroom cleaning up after breakfast when it felt like we ran aground. I had an outside the ship general quarters station and I had to tell the Captain what I saw because I was the only person outside that could see behind the ship. After it surfaced and pulled along side of us the Captain of the Sub flipped off the Captain of my ship. I found out a few years ago we were doing 30 knotts when we hit the sub but we we're supposed to be staying under 10 knotts for the exercise. The Captain of my ship's dad was a hero in WW II so he got a pass. Dad had a whole class of ships named after him.

cadaverdog
12-11-2013, 07:00 PM
hey yo gotta have goals :biggrin:
I have a thread called C-Dogs Sea stories at the Retro Lounge. It's a homo site but they don't discriminate against straight people.

Angel
12-11-2013, 11:47 PM
You better check a history book some Canadian bullshit artist didn't write. I looked the shit up, I didn't pull facts out of my ass.

Canadian history books tend to ignore any First Nations information...part of the attempts to wipe em out.

Cite your sources...

Satan
12-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Tons of them as a matter of fact. I lived in The Phillipines for three months after my ship ran one of our subs over. I tried to bang every hooker there but it wasn't possible. I'd bang every hooker in town and they'd bring a new batch in to replace them.

I've heard that most of the hookers in the Phillpines have "optional equipment". Is that why you switched to socks? :sockfucker:

cadaverdog
12-12-2013, 01:02 AM
I've heard that most of the hookers in the Phillpines have "optional equipment". Is that why you switched to socks? :sockfucker:
They might now. That's what was happening down Mexico way last time I went down there. You could pick up a female off the street but the bars were filled with transformers. They had more than meets the eye. I stopped into my favorite two for one margarita bar to prime myself for a quickee with some light brown sugar. The bartender remembered me from my occasional trips south of the border and told me not to go into any of the clubs on Revolution because all the chicks had dicks in them. The dog don't swing that way. I headed over to the part of town I normally would have avoided to find the chicks without dicks. Once I got there there was plenty of real woman to serve the entire US Navy at one time. I found one that didn't look to worn out and tended to business. I haven't been back there since. It's not safe anymore. Not just the transvestites or the various diseases you might catch. You might get shot. Fuck that.

cadaverdog
12-12-2013, 01:04 AM
Canadian history books tend to ignore any First Nations information...part of the attempts to wipe em out.

Cite your sources...
I got them all my facts from the internet. Any more questions?

Angel
12-12-2013, 07:13 AM
I got them all my facts from the internet. Any more questions?

God no....that says it all right there...

WARF
12-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Here's an update since my pussy is missing.

3 members and 14 guests are at my board.

ZahZoo
12-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Like those inept Canucks could win a war against anyone...

Half of em are French... the losing tradition remains unbroken!!

Angel
12-12-2013, 03:52 PM

20% is half???,Fuck you guys have some weird math down there...

cadaverdog
12-12-2013, 04:00 PM
God no....that says it all right there...
Glad to be of service. I got my info from Wilki but I follow the links to make sure the facts are facts. Not some bullshit some Howard Stern or Tosh . O fan put on there.

cadaverdog
12-12-2013, 04:02 PM
The only good thing to come out of France is Philouze. They do make some decent toast though.

Satan
12-12-2013, 04:07 PM
The only good thing to come out of France is Philouze. They do make some decent toast though.

What about the fries?

cadaverdog
12-12-2013, 04:10 PM
What about the fries?
I'm cutting back on fries nowdays. I saw an artticle that said fries are the real coffin nails. They'll kill you quicker than cigarettes if you eat them all the time. Those potato cake style hash browns are even worse.

ZahZoo
12-12-2013, 05:26 PM
20% is half???,Fuck you guys have some weird math down there...

It was a very rough estimate... I haven't had a social studies or math class in over 30 years!! Plus this is just fartin around on the interwebz... is accuracy all that important?

ZahZoo
12-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Here's an update since my pussy is missing.

3 members and 14 guests are at my board.

You should do something to fix that...

The missing pussy that is...

Angel
12-12-2013, 05:58 PM
It was a very rough estimate... I haven't had a social studies or math class in over 30 years!! Plus this is just fartin around on the interwebz... is accuracy all that important?

Mine's an estimate too, and since when do they teach anything about other countries down there? ;)

ZahZoo
12-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Back in the 60's & 70's they did...

sonrisa salvaje
12-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Isn't Canada known for the St Bernards that have whiskey around their neck and come save you in the snow? I love that.

Angel
12-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Isn't Canada known for the St Bernards that have whiskey around their neck and come save you in the snow? I love that.

I think that's Switzerland, lol.

sonrisa salvaje
12-12-2013, 06:41 PM
I think that's Switzerland, lol.

Well damn. I guess you are right. They don't teach us shit down here.

Angel
12-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Well damn. I guess you are right. They don't teach us shit down here.

We have Newfies with beer. ;)

Satan
12-12-2013, 08:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04u58ifxmRA

cadaverdog
12-12-2013, 09:34 PM
What the fuck is DLRF? I don't believe I've ever heard of the place.

WARF's Vagina
12-16-2013, 03:41 PM
now the place looks like a hangout for homos :gulp:

0 members 15 guests :flypig:

retro lounge = retro fags

cadaverdog
12-16-2013, 03:58 PM
now the place looks like a hangout for homos :gulp:

0 members 15 guests :flypig:

retro lounge = retro fags
I'm sure you're an expert on homo hangouts. Any place you frequent is one.

Seshmeister
12-16-2013, 05:37 PM

In movies etc they were always shown with little barrels of brandy but it was actually a myth although they were used as rescue dogs in Switzerland.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/alcohol-warms-up.htm

Turns out, just one alcoholic drink could make you feel warmer, but it actually lowers your core body temperature.

How does alcohol employ this rule of opposites? Alcohol may make your skin feel warm, but this apparent heat wave is deceptive. A nip or two actually causes your blood vessels to dilate, moving warm blood closer to the surface of your skin, making you feel warmer temporarily. At the same time, however, those same veins pumping blood closer to the skin's surface cause you to lose core body heat - the heat you need to survive, especially if you're stuck in a snowdrift . This effect could lead to fatal hypothermia.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-16-2013, 06:22 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=st+bernard+with+whiskey&client=firefox-a&hs=A4i&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=poqvUqL2EI71oAS334HIDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1422&bih=711#imgdii=_

all lies... :(

ELVIS
12-16-2013, 06:22 PM
Maybe you should wear an alcohol bracelet to be safe...;)

DONNIEP
12-16-2013, 07:20 PM
Maybe you should wear an alcohol bracelet to be safe...;)

They make those??

ELVIS
12-16-2013, 07:50 PM
They who ??

DONNIEP
12-16-2013, 07:52 PM
They who ??

Those little chinamen that make everything we buy now. Duh.

Satan
12-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Yeah, but the Chinese alcohol bracelets come with that crappy Tsingtao beer, so I think I'll pass on those :gulp:

DONNIEP
12-16-2013, 08:04 PM
Yeah, but the Chinese alcohol bracelets come with that crappy Tsingtao beer, so I think I'll pass on those :gulp:

Well, that's easy for you to say. It's not very likely you're gonna wind up stuck in a snow drift down there in hell. Up here we'll take what we can get when we're stuck in a ditch. Or when we don't feel like shoveling snow. Or when me and Warf wake up at 2 in the morning and decide to run wild. Ok, so mostly just when we come to at 2 am.

Angel
12-16-2013, 11:15 PM
In movies etc they were always shown with little barrels of brandy but it was actually a myth although they were used as rescue dogs in Switzerland.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/alcohol-warms-up.htm

Turns out, just one alcoholic drink could make you feel warmer, but it actually lowers your core body temperature.

How does alcohol employ this rule of opposites? Alcohol may make your skin feel warm, but this apparent heat wave is deceptive. A nip or two actually causes your blood vessels to dilate, moving warm blood closer to the surface of your skin, making you feel warmer temporarily. At the same time, however, those same veins pumping blood closer to the skin's surface cause you to lose core body heat - the heat you need to survive, especially if you're stuck in a snowdrift . This effect could lead to fatal hypothermia.

I've known a couple of people that died walking home when drunk.

DONNIEP
12-16-2013, 11:31 PM

I'm just gonna sit back and watch the jokes pour in...

DONNIEP
12-16-2013, 11:33 PM
Of course, if you would make a joke then you are a heartless bastard.

So what's the joke? I promise I won't tell it.

TFM_Dale
12-16-2013, 11:47 PM
Why did the drunk cross the road?

To get to the other SPLAT!!!!!!

I'll be here all week folks.

ZahZoo
12-17-2013, 12:47 AM

Yeah well... You both must embrace the concept of the world is populated with a bunch of pussy idiots that have no heart or just a generation or 3 of the toughness to survive the basic elements with drink or not.. That's sad... you're not up for it... even sadder given the toughness of your ancestors that got you here...

Nitro Express
12-17-2013, 02:33 AM

Old Citroen cars are cool.

Angel
12-17-2013, 07:17 AM
Yeah well... You both must embrace the concept of the world is populated with a bunch of pussy idiots that have no heart or just a generation or 3 of the toughness to survive the basic elements with drink or not.. That's sad... you're not up for it... even sadder given the toughness of your ancestors that got you here...

Wtf??? are you trying to say here?

ZahZoo
12-17-2013, 08:46 AM
I was trying to say you both come from heartier ancestral stock and don't pander to wimps... Appears my brain got in the way of simple communication. Maybe I shouldn't think and drink at the same time...

ELVIS
12-17-2013, 10:02 AM

After leaving your place ??

ELVIS
12-17-2013, 10:04 AM
Wtf??? are you trying to say here?

That you're a domesticated sheep ??

:biggrin:

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 08:19 AM

When I was a young'in, we'd get drunk so bad that we'd walk around shirtless in 0º Celsius - or 30º F for you illiterate savages - & we never even got so much as a cold.

Mind you, though, that those 0º can be deceptive. I've actually been in places with much lower temperatures where I was much more comfortable than with said 0º in my hometown. You see, it's a very dry, biting cold that gets under your clothing, pierces through your skin & cruelly grips your bones until you beg for mercy. There've been people who lived winters of -10º all their lives who complained that 3º in my hometown was the coldest they ever felt.

A bit of alcohol may very well lower your core temperature... but a shitload of it will increase, no matter how you slice it. I remember reading on a newspaper that a bum in Russia survived a night of -40º. Where was he sleeping? In a garden bench. His only "shelter" was all the Vodka he drank. They tested the guy & the amount of alcohol in his boy was something unbelievable.

Science & Math aren't absolute truths... they're more like guidelines.

Cheers! :beers:

ZahZoo
12-19-2013, 10:28 AM
There's a lot of sugary based calories in alcohol... calories generate energy in humans... energy generates heat...

So the "guidelines" say...

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 11:06 AM
There's a lot of sugary based calories in alcohol... calories generate energy in humans... energy generates heat...

So the "guidelines" say...

Ah-ha yes, BUTT! That's not what Seshmeister's study says.

And therein lies my point. Scientific studies, much like numbers, can be made to prove whatever the fuck someone wants. It's easy, just focus on the trees & ignore the forest.

Then just follow whatever logic you feel better applies to that small piece of the puzzle while separated from the rest & represents what you're trying to prove.

Also, the most basic piece of this shitty puzzle is the alcohol itself. Rub some on your skin & while it may be old at first, notice how it will warm up that area for a bit. The gather all the rest of the information available, pile it up with some common sense & there's the bigger picture. In this case as well as any other.

So yes, alcohol generates heat, fuck studies.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-19-2013, 11:14 AM
fuck study?

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Not that one, but the rest, yes.

Nitro Express
12-19-2013, 11:46 AM
fuck study?

Study fucking? It's called porno. I'm sure there is some crazy university somewhere that will give you credit for watching it and writing up a term paper on how the filth affected you.

vandeleur
12-19-2013, 11:55 AM
I've never studied fucking but I have always tried to keep my hand in :D

Nitro Express
12-19-2013, 11:58 AM
I've never studied fucking but I have always tried to keep my hand in :D

Hand in? Well fist fucking is much like stuffing a Christmas turkey.

sonrisa salvaje
12-19-2013, 01:55 PM
When I was a young'in, we'd get drunk so bad that we'd walk around shirtless in 0º Celsius - or 30º F for you illiterate savages - & we never even got so much as a cold.

Post a pic or it didn't happen.

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 02:28 PM
Post a pic or it didn't happen.

We was livin' the moment. Singing, carousing, shouting, completely blasted. Pics were the last thing on our minds. Fuck this generation of registering everything instead of living it.

And why would you want to see a bunch of drunk guys shirtless? PREVERT!!!

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Hand in? Well fist fucking is much like stuffing a Christmas turkey.

Stick it in 'til you can feel the giblets.

sonrisa salvaje
12-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Fuck this generation of registering everything instead of living it.

:amen::clap::clap:

ZahZoo
12-19-2013, 06:40 PM
Ah-ha yes, BUTT! That's not what Seshmeister's study says.

And therein lies my point. Scientific studies, much like numbers, can be made to prove whatever the fuck someone wants. It's easy, just focus on the trees & ignore the forest.

Then just follow whatever logic you feel better applies to that small piece of the puzzle while separated from the rest & represents what you're trying to prove.

Also, the most basic piece of this shitty puzzle is the alcohol itself. Rub some on your skin & while it may be old at first, notice how it will warm up that area for a bit. The gather all the rest of the information available, pile it up with some common sense & there's the bigger picture. In this case as well as any other.

So yes, alcohol generates heat, fuck studies.

If I recall Sesh got that notion from an episode of Mythbusters...

DONNIEP
12-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Almost 200 posts in this thread? I should get a dividend.

Seshmeister
12-19-2013, 08:46 PM

I remember years ago reading about a Japanese suicide manual, it caused a bit of a storm at the time.

One of their methods was to drink a lot of booze, soak yourself in water and go outside on a cold night.

Alcohol consumption increases the risk of hypothermia via its action as a vasodilator. It increases blood flow to the body's skin and extremities, making a person feel warm, while increasing heat loss. Between 33% and 73% of hypothermia cases are complicated by alcohol.

DONNIEP
12-19-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm all for the Jap method, right up until the "go outside on a cold night" part.

Wait - has anybody heard from Warf today? Oh shit.

Seshmeister
12-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Sorry to be all serious here and Imapussy this is just basic medicine not cuntroversial science. Blood goes to your skin when you drink which is why drunk people may look flushed or very pink. If the blood is near the outside of you it's closer to the cold environment so it cools quicker, this isn't rocket science.

I only mention it because a lot of people here like a drink, and it's an important thing to know. I was about to say it's less of a problem for you in sunny Portugal but when I looked it up it seems it's pretty cold even there just now...

Angel
12-19-2013, 11:24 PM
After leaving your place ??

No. Alcohol isn't allowed in my home.

Satan
12-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Old Citroen cars are cool.

Built like goddamn tanks too.

Well, except for the skinny little ones that look like mutated VW beetles. Wouldn't want to be caught in a T-Bone collision in one of those on Interstate 666.

Nitro Express
12-20-2013, 12:19 AM
Built like goddamn tanks too.

Well, except for the skinny little ones that look like mutated VW beetles. Wouldn't want to be caught in a T-Bone collision in one of those on Interstate 666.

The SM models were great, comfortable open road cars. Yeah they were quality. The only thing is there aren't many people in the states who can fix them. Kind of sucks when the air springs go and the car is laying belly down on the ground. It's a great suspension design though. I remember riding in the back of one in France and it really took the chatter out of the cobble stone streets.

Seshmeister
12-20-2013, 04:16 AM
No. Alcohol isn't allowed in my home.

You should move... ;)

Anonymous
12-20-2013, 07:44 AM
Sorry to be all serious here and Imapussy this is just basic medicine not cuntroversial science. Blood goes to your skin when you drink which is why drunk people may look flushed or very pink. If the blood is near the outside of you it's closer to the cold environment so it cools quicker, this isn't rocket science.

I only mention it because a lot of people here like a drink, and it's an important thing to know. I was about to say it's less of a problem for you in sunny Portugal but when I looked it up it seems it's pretty cold even there just now...

Yes, but I'm not talking about *a* drink, now am I?

I'm talking serious boozage. I'd be out of my mind to go around shirtless in the dead of winter in my hometown after drinking one whisky.

I'm talking indecent amounts of alcohol. Look, I don't care what those tests say, after you pass a a certain threshold, the alcohol WILL warm you up.

I have slept outside in the freezing cold when I was a young'in, to see if the effects would wear off enough so that I could go home & fall down in the general direction of the bed. You know when you go to bed & the whole room starts spinning? That only means you have to go out & drink MORE.

I'm talking about falling on the bed & everything turns BLACK. All existence negated for a few hours.

And about sunny Portugal, let me tell you - I have the door open, letting the brisk winter air come inside & I'm wearing only a t-shirt - and pants, ladies. Don't get excited. It's 14 degrees here down by the coast & I'm quite comfortable, so as you can see, cold is not a problem for me. I'm not even being warmed by the sun, 'coz I am inside.

But if I tell you that whenever I go back to my hometown I suffer terribly from the cold, no matter how much clothing I wear, then you'll know it's not a pleasant 0º at night, with the wind blowing.

I believe that data of yours. For a glass of brandy. But I am here to physically disprove it after a certain amount of drinks. And so is everyone who got really blasted in the cold. I'm talking REALLY blasted, not having a glass of champagne & feeling dizzy, then go out & skinny dip in the lake.

What do the Japanese do? They immerse themselves in WATER. THAT is what kills them - going out wet. The booze is just so you don't feel a thing.

Anonymous
12-20-2013, 07:46 AM

Somebody should Bust the Mythbusters episodes.

The moon landing one was obviously paid for by NASA. It was so biased, it was beyond belief.

Seshmeister
12-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Let's not start that one again... :)

vandeleur
12-20-2013, 08:51 AM
China just faked it .... Well I assume it's just a cheap imitation knock off :D

Angel
12-20-2013, 09:13 AM
Yes, but I'm not talking about *a* drink, now am I?

I'm talking serious boozage. I'd be out of my mind to go around shirtless in the dead of winter in my hometown after drinking one whisky.

I'm talking indecent amounts of alcohol. Look, I don't care what those tests say, after you pass a a certain threshold, the alcohol WILL warm you up.

I have slept outside in the freezing cold when I was a young'in, to see if the effects would wear off enough so that I could go home & fall down in the general direction of the bed. You know when you go to bed & the whole room starts spinning? That only means you have to go out & drink MORE.

I'm talking about falling on the bed & everything turns BLACK. All existence negated for a few hours.

And about sunny Portugal, let me tell you - I have the door open, letting the brisk winter air come inside & I'm wearing only a t-shirt - and pants, ladies. Don't get excited. It's 14 degrees here down by the coast & I'm quite comfortable, so as you can see, cold is not a problem for me. I'm not even being warmed by the sun, 'coz I am inside.

But if I tell you that whenever I go back to my hometown I suffer terribly from the cold, no matter how much clothing I wear, then you'll know it's not a pleasant 0º at night, with the wind blowing.

I believe that data of yours. For a glass of brandy. But I am here to physically disprove it after a certain amount of drinks. And so is everyone who got really blasted in the cold. I'm talking REALLY blasted, not having a glass of champagne & feeling dizzy, then go out & skinny dip in the lake.

What do the Japanese do? They immerse themselves in WATER. THAT is what kills them - going out wet. The booze is just so you don't feel a thing.

Ok. I dare you to come up here, drink copious amounts of alcohol and then go sleep outside. Don't plan on waking up though. It's -40 with the windchill...and yes, the more booze in you the greater your risk of hypothermia. Like Sesh said, it's a medical fact.

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 09:39 AM
Ok. I dare you to come up here, drink copious amounts of alcohol and then go sleep outside. Don't plan on waking up though. It's -40 with the windchill...and yes, the more booze in you the greater your risk of hypothermia. Like Sesh said, it's a medical fact.

Don't do it Ima, there is a vacuum cleaner killer on the loose in that shithole she lives in!

Angel
12-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Don't do it Ima, there is a vacuum cleaner killer on the loose in that shithole she lives in!

Yes, it is a shithole...but ima's safe...vacuum guy only goes after women...oh, wait a minute...

Anonymous
12-23-2013, 10:17 AM
Let's not start that one again... :)

No, I mean, ok, it was bait. Glad to see you didn't take it, though I was kinda looking forward to winding you up a bit.

But that episode was a disgrace. If you look at it through unbiased eyes - admittedly, there are very few people like me,who don't give a fuck about it - you'll see that they didn't give bith arguments a fair chance.

They said "it's true" right in the beginning & spent the rest of the episode trying to awkwardly prove WHY it's true.

I would prefer if they gave both sides of the argument the benefit of the doubt & expanded from there, though I think it may be easier to prove noone went to the moon than to prove that they did, in fact, go there.

So much so that the reasons they gave you that it's true are so easily debunkable, it's not even funny. It really looked like a paid for episode by NASA.

All I'm saying is, I'd like to watch a documentary where they gave each side of the argument a fair chance.

Anonymous
12-23-2013, 10:20 AM

I don't drink half as much as I used to, but maybe I could still get enoughly drunk to go around shirtless for a bit, who knows?

But even if I did drink as much as I used to, there's no need for me to try to prove that - that drunk bum in Russia already proved it. He spent the night outside in a garden bench at -40º.

WARF's Vagina
12-24-2013, 04:35 PM
bye bye DLRFags/Retro site

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/archive/d/de/20110710162553!Titanic_sinking_atlantic.jpg

Seshmeister
12-24-2013, 09:54 PM
All I'm saying is, I'd like to watch a documentary where they gave each side of the argument a fair chance.

It would be incredibly time consuming if when a teacher was giving a math lesson they had to keep wheeling out some fucking nutjob every 5 minutes and saying 'Now of course there are people who believe that 1 + 1 = 3"

All opinions are not equal.

If you don't believe in the moon landings you don't believe in a whole lot of stuff like GPS in cars, geology or logic.

That's fine I guess but it's not something that can be debated because you are already just too far out there...

cadaverdog
12-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Somebody should Bust the Mythbusters episodes.

The moon landing one was obviously paid for by NASA. It was so biased, it was beyond belief.

You're calling Neil Armstrong a liar? That's an act of war you Portuguese bastard. He made a small step for man and a giant leap for mankind damnit.

cadaverdog
12-25-2013, 04:17 PM

That should be the new motto for The Front Line.

WARF's Vagina
12-26-2013, 07:36 PM
What should be the motto for retro Lounge?

We suck cock and we love it! :gulp:

sorry, that Brian's wife and daughters motto :08S:

cadaverdog
12-26-2013, 07:40 PM
We suck cock and we love it! :gulp:

I figured that out the first time you posted cocksucker.

Anonymous
12-27-2013, 05:40 AM
It would be incredibly time consuming if when a teacher was giving a math lesson they had to keep wheeling out some fucking nutjob every 5 minutes and saying 'Now of course there are people who believe that 1 + 1 = 3"

If you don't believe in the moon landings you don't believe in a whole lot of stuff like GPS in cars, geology or logic.

That's fine I guess but it's not something that can be debated because you are already just too far out there...

It has nothing to do with math & you know it.

But I really cannot help but be reminded of a religious fundamentalist's speech, when you close your eyes & ears to all discussion that does not meet your approval.

Really, there's not that much difference between you & Elvis, just switch god for science & there you have it.

You could be twins! :lol:

Seshmeister
12-27-2013, 05:47 AM
You fundamentally don't understand the scientific method or you would know that faith is the opposite of science. I blame the schools.

It always strikes me as incredible that people can sit typing into a tiny electronic device, sending a message across the world for free saying that science is bullshit. :)

Next time use your conspiracy prayer faith machine, that way the rest of us don't need to get involved. :)

Seshmeister
12-27-2013, 05:53 AM
And it has everything to do with math.

You don't 'believe' in radio triangulation which is 100 year old technology based on basic math you should have been taught as a teenager.

Zing!
12-27-2013, 08:37 AM
faith is the opposite of science. :)

Opposite only in the way a yang is opposite of a ying - but they both compliment the overall circle. Faith and science are getting closer to merging every day.

I sound like a fortune cookie.

Anonymous
12-27-2013, 08:57 AM
You fundamentally don't understand the scientific method or you would know that faith is the opposite of science. I blame the schools.

It always strikes me as incredible that people can sit typing into a tiny electronic device, sending a message across the world for free saying that science is bullshit. :)

Next time use your conspiracy prayer faith machine, that way the rest of us don't need to get involved. :)

I actually agree that faith IS the opposite of science, that's why I don't understand your blind faith in science.

Remember that geezer what you posted a few years ago mumbling about the universe or some such? Well, some time in, he says that "50 years ago, we thought the universe, blah, blah, blah, scientific mumbo jumbo, but NOW we KNOW, etc." & I thought, hang on.

50 years ago there was probably a bloke saying the same thing & 50 years from now, who knows? History repeats itself, if you'll pardon the beat up old saying.

What I mean by this is, you believe in science the same way a religious zealot believes in the church - it's all indisputable truths.

Well, it isn't. Science is discovering new things daily & what now is a tentative truth may very well be a complete falsehood tomorrow.

About your "conspiracy prayer faith machine", if you think I'm gullible enough to believe what paedophiles teach, well, you insult me!

And it has everything to do with math.

You don't 'believe' in radio triangulation which is 100 year old technology based on basic math you should have been taught as a teenager.

Who said I don't believe in radio triangulation? Of course I believe it, THAT is quite true.

As true as tampered data.

Seshmeister
12-27-2013, 09:08 AM
The argument you are using is called continuum fallacy and it's BS.

The logic behind this "argument" is fallacious in a number of ways. Primarily it misrepresents how science actually works by forcing it into a binary conception of "right" and "wrong." To describe outdated or discredited theories as "wrong" misses a major subtlety in science: discarded theories aren't really wrong, they just fail to explain new evidence, and more often than not the new theory to come along is almost the same as the old one but with some extensions, caveats or alternatives. Often enough, these "new" theories are already in existence and just waiting in the wings ready for new evidence to come along and differentiate them. For example, the fact that quantum theory doesn't explain gravity does not invalidate the Schrödinger equation or the quantisation of energy, it merely says that the current formulation of the theory is incomplete and there are modifications to quantum theory already being formulated, ready for when the next big leap in observational evidence occurs. Another example could be if the Higgs boson wasn't found: the Standard Model would have to be revised, but that doesn't mean decades of research would be thrown out the window.

The fact that science can be "wrong" in this way is a feature, not a bug, as one of the differences between science and pseudoscience is that science is self-correcting whereas pseudoscience continues to put forth the same debunked points over and over again. These pseudoscientists present "science" as a monolithic entity with no difference between different types of science and the uncertainties associated with each field. For example, an economic study of the minimum wage that uses the scientific method cannot be replicated as easily as, say, a basic chemistry experiment that can be repeated in a lab - like finding the boiling point of a chemical. Thus, the economic study may not be "wrong," but has a lower degree of certainty attached to it than the chemistry experiment. Inability to make this distinction is often the result of the failure to think in a Bayesian fashion, in which the subtleties of errors are more accurately appreciated. Thus the "science was wrong before" argument it conflates different types of errors within science, confusing incompleteness of theories with being outright wrong. This, as Isaac Asimov called it in his essay The Relativity of Wrong, is a form of being wronger than wrong.

But more than just being a complete misrepresentation of science, claiming that "science was wrong before" is flawed at the even basic logical level. It can be considered a non sequitur or red herring because it usually has nothing to do with the subject at hand. For example, the fact that phlogiston was wrong has no bearing on whether or not evolution is correct, and the observation that neutrinos may travel faster than light has absolutely no relevance to homeopathy,[3] as that is already governed by a certain evidence base.

This is also a false dichotomy; someone using the argument is apparently suggesting that all of science and rationalist thought must be perfectly correct the first time or their selected woo-du-jour must be correct. Using a reductio ad absurdum, the argument can apply to any and all forms of science and technology. Therefore, there would be no way to test the validity of any claims besides "other ways of knowing." But no one would say, "I'm not going to drive in a car! Science has been wrong before!"

Seshmeister
12-27-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm away to the pub.

Anonymous
12-27-2013, 09:57 AM
Where the hell do you come off, telling people science is never wrong?

I swear, it's just like talking to an extremely patronizing priest who really believes the bullshit he feeds to his flock. You just copy paste stuff from the internets, like a Jehovah's witness would read from the scriptures to convince others that god is the absolute truth.

WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING DINOSAURS, EH?

Giant lizards that ruled the Earth 66 million years ago, my ass.

Turns out they were just rather large chickens all along. I bet you that someone in KFC pulled a Hammond a long time ago, & we're being served Raptor's breast. It's the only way you can explain the foul smell & taste.

Mind you, one of these days, the Raptors will escape & then we're all fucked. Science already knows that Raptors CAN open doors.

Science is often wrong & it's too early to go to the pub. You'll just have to deal with it.

Anonymous
12-27-2013, 10:07 AM
The argument you are using is called continuum fallacy and it's BS.

Actually, it's called "winding you up" & it is NOT BS, as it is working rather well.

Look, I know it's hard to come to grips with our beliefs being dismantled as easily as a house of cards, but that bloke that kept rabitting on about outer space, was doing what he was paid to do.

Cuntvince whoever cares about that sort of thing that science is, in fact, making progress towards absolute knowledge, instead of just poncing about on their laboratories all the time.

He couldn't do that if he admitted that they don't know everything just yet. Just imagine, "Huh, so 50 years ago we thought this, but now, we're leaning more towards that, because our studies seem to show that, for now, that's the right direction, we think. We'll continue studying & testing & we'll see what comes of it, maybe we'll just have to go in another, completely different direction, but we won't really know before rather exhaustive research."

THAT would be honesty, but not what you want to hear, am I right?

All in all, the geezer is an extremely competent git what deserves all the money he was paid to do that, since he did put on a damn decent show. I watched it all the way through the end & I care even less about space than I do about the alleged moon landing.

sonrisa salvaje
12-27-2013, 11:03 AM
This thread took a major turn for the serious.

cadaverdog
12-27-2013, 04:40 PM
It has nothing to do with math & you know it.

But I really cannot help but be reminded of a religious fundamentalist's speech, when you close your eyes & ears to all discussion that does not meet your approval.

Really, there's not that much difference between you & Elvis, just switch god for science & there you have it.

You could be twins! :lol:

When the doctor went to smack him on the ass when he was born he told his mama she had twins. I know that's an oldy but a moldy but it's the first thing I thought of when you said Sesh and Elvis were twins. I hope I don't get banned again.

Seshmeister
12-28-2013, 03:20 AM
Actually, it's called "winding you up" & it is NOT BS, as it is working rather well.

Look, I know it's hard to come to grips with our beliefs being dismantled as easily as a house of cards, but that bloke that kept rabitting on about outer space, was doing what he was paid to do.

Cuntvince whoever cares about that sort of thing that science is, in fact, making progress towards absolute knowledge, instead of just poncing about on their laboratories all the time.

He couldn't do that if he admitted that they don't know everything just yet. Just imagine, "Huh, so 50 years ago we thought this, but now, we're leaning more towards that, because our studies seem to show that, for now, that's the right direction, we think. We'll continue studying & testing & we'll see what comes of it, maybe we'll just have to go in another, completely different direction, but we won't really know before rather exhaustive research."

THAT would be honesty, but not what you want to hear, am I right?

All in all, the geezer is an extremely competent git what deserves all the money he was paid to do that, since he did put on a damn decent show. I watched it all the way through the end & I care even less about space than I do about the alleged moon landing.

I don't recall this guy but if you watched the whole thing then it seems he was interesting enough, I edit all the shit I see and read in a day and only put a few percent of it up here.

The thing I don't get with your post(s) is this weird idea that you think scientists think they know everything, it's usually the opposite, the more you know the more you realise how little you know.

ELVIS
12-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Well, I know science can't measure the dimensions of the spirit realm, but they're there...

Unless of course, you trust Obomba...

He ripped that line off from Gertrude Stein, BTW...

:biggrin:

Igosplut
12-29-2013, 08:15 PM
The thing I don't get with your post(s) is this weird idea that you think scientists think they know everything, it's usually the opposite, the more you know the more you realise how little you know.

Amen brother.......

Satan
12-29-2013, 08:44 PM
Where the hell do you come off, telling people science is never wrong?

I swear, it's just like talking to an extremely patronizing priest who really believes the bullshit he feeds to his flock. You just copy paste stuff from the internets, like a Jehovah's witness would read from the scriptures to convince others that god is the absolute truth.

WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING DINOSAURS, EH?

Giant lizards that ruled the Earth 66 million years ago, my ass.

Turns out they were just rather large chickens all along. I bet you that someone in KFC pulled a Hammond a long time ago, & we're being served Raptor's breast. It's the only way you can explain the foul smell & taste.

Mind you, one of these days, the Raptors will escape & then we're all fucked. Science already knows that Raptors CAN open doors.

Science is often wrong & it's too early to go to the pub. You'll just have to deal with it.

Perhaps the difference is that when science finds out it was wrong, it doesn't have a problem admitting so, and revising the hypothesis to comply with the new evidence.

Dogma (religious or otherwise) on the other horn, says "fuck the new evidence. What we said was the truth is still the goddamned truth, and if you don't like it, you....."

a) are going to Hell (religious dogma)
b) are an America hating Communist (political dogma)
c) both, if being accused by a teabagger

Kristy
12-30-2013, 12:54 AM
Think I'm having a stroke.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Think I'm having a stroke.

4th and 8? ;) me too

Kristy
12-30-2013, 10:45 AM
No you hippie. This thread is giving me a stroke.

Zing!
12-30-2013, 03:04 PM
the more you know the more you realist how little you know.

I think it was John Lennon who said, "The more I read the less I know for sure."

Something to think about there.

Satan
12-30-2013, 03:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT7I6gJQbuA

WARF's Vagina
12-30-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm just gonna sit back and watch the jokes pour in...

Are you going to show us your website?

ZahZoo
12-31-2013, 11:13 AM
Are you going to show us your website?

How about you show us yours first?

cadaverdog
12-31-2013, 08:23 PM
How about you show us yours first?
I hope you meant it's website not that nasty smelling hatchet wound. Nobody want's to see or smell that.

ZahZoo
12-31-2013, 09:32 PM
Yes, website.

The whole concept of a combination involving warf and vaginas just doesn't have any appeal to me.

cadaverdog
12-31-2013, 10:20 PM
Yes, website.

The whole concept of a combination involving warf and vaginas just doesn't have any appeal to me.
The real Warf's not into vaginas so I know Warf's vag is a phoney.

WARF's Vagina
01-04-2014, 02:18 PM
DLRFags version 4 and Retro Lounge have proven to be complete diasters and failures of epic proportions.

the people who created and have worked on DLRFags should be ashamed of themselves and taken outside and shot.

ZahZoo
01-04-2014, 02:54 PM
DLRFags version 4 and Retro Lounge have proven to be complete diasters and failures of epic proportions.

the people who created and have worked on DLRFags should be ashamed of themselves and taken outside and shot.

How exactly did you arrive at this insightful conclusion?

The production version of http://myretrolounge.com has been on-line for less than a week... That's just the forum with a simple launch page. There's more under development.

While a couple of the DLR Fans admins are producing The Retro Lounge site... it's a totally separate venture and ownership that has nothing to do with Music Fan sites.

cadaverdog
01-04-2014, 02:55 PM
I was think of starting a thread about updates of Warf's Vag but nobody gives a flyin' fuck what that thing's up to.

WARF's Vagina
01-07-2014, 10:54 AM
0 members 9 guests. wow that website is kicking ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cadaverdog
01-07-2014, 04:27 PM
0 members 9 guests. wow that website is kicking ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why hasn't this cunt been banned already?

WARF's Vagina
01-08-2014, 11:12 AM
bye bye DLRFags/Retro site

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/archive/d/de/20110710162553!Titanic_sinking_atlantic.jpg

just a reminder of the course DLRFags has taken. :gulp:

WARF's Vagina
01-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Zahzoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vp--AlWBrU

LoungeMachine
01-09-2014, 08:44 PM
I was think of starting a thread about updates of Warf's Vag but nobody gives a flyin' fuck what that thing's up to.

Um, you do...

ZahZoo
01-11-2014, 10:16 AM
Zahzoo

LOL... No Vag... not my style of boat, I prefer party barges. I'll admit mines not as fast as this one... but it's bigger 29 foot with a 250 HP Yamaha 4 stroke powering it!!

http://youtu.be/DLRwkrBZzsA

Anonymous
01-12-2014, 10:09 AM
I don't recall this guy but if you watched the whole thing then it seems he was interesting enough, I edit all the shit I see and read in a day and only put a few percent of it up here.

It was this balding bloke with glasses, a grey coat & little craters on his face, talking about the universe. Great communicator, made it all very interesting.

Now, you HAVE to be pulling my leg. *I* think scientists think they know everything??? I've been trying to explain it to you that they DON'T!

I appreciate their work & am more thankful for it than mostly everyone else, but people like you are a bit dangerous. You see, things HAVE to be questioned. When you start believing everything someone is telling you & stop asking questions, you pretty much end up giving them way too much power, & that will inevitably end up misused.

You know, kinda like *some* scientists are wasting valuable time trying to figure out why dogs align themselves with the poles when they take a shit, or something.

Bottom line, science is invaluable, but please stop treating it like a religion. They're still trying to figure out things, take everything you read with a grain of salt & don't push it on others, like some fanatic.

WARF's Vagina
01-14-2014, 07:51 PM
fucking DLRFags 0 members 4 guests :gulp:

Kristy
01-14-2014, 09:59 PM
I appreciate their work & am more thankful for it than mostly everyone else, but people like you are a bit dangerous. You see, things HAVE to be questioned. When you start believing everything someone is telling you & stop asking questions, you pretty much end up giving them way too much power, & that will inevitably end up misused.

I have answers

ZahZoo
01-15-2014, 01:51 PM
Beware of balding blokes with glasses hanging around sperm banks...

Kristy
01-15-2014, 10:25 PM
"Blokes"? Dude, you're from California.

cadaverdog
01-18-2014, 03:49 AM
"Blokes"? Dude, you're from California.
You didn't get the memo? We say blokes instead of dudes now. We're also thinking about succeeding from the union and making Linda Ronstadt our queen.

Angel
01-18-2014, 09:07 AM
You didn't get the memo? We say blokes instead of dudes now. We're also thinking about succeeding from the union and making Linda Ronstadt our queen.

You mean secede.