Va Beach VH Fan
12-05-2013, 05:55 PM
A great man who lived a full life.

jacksmar
12-05-2013, 06:01 PM
He died too soon.

vandeleur
12-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Wether you agree or disagree with his opinions , he conducted him self with grace and dignity.
I think history will judge him kindly .

Satan
12-05-2013, 06:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgcTvoWjZJU

Nickdfresh
12-05-2013, 06:22 PM
He died too soon.

He was 95! :D A great man, a reconciler who beguiled even his fiercest enemies, I think. But he was an old man that lived a full life...

jacksmar
12-05-2013, 06:24 PM
He was arguably smarter than the first black president, the honorable Hillbilly Clinton.

Without Peter, Paul, and mary ( the slut) apartheid would still exist.

He died too young.

jacksmar
12-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Church street bombing

Satan
12-05-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm shocked you didn't call him the "South African Houseboy".

Von Halen
12-05-2013, 08:07 PM
What was so great about him?

Von Halen
12-05-2013, 08:40 PM
Hey, don't everyone answer at once.

Wasn't he a communist?

Just wondering what's so great about him?

Is South Africa thriving because of him?

Nickdfresh
12-05-2013, 09:23 PM

Wasn't he a communist?

Apparently not, South Africa never went commie...

He seemed to exude certain aspects of leadership, most notably even the respect of many of his diehard white supremacist enemies...

Well, they avoided a bloody civil war between the various factions of blacks and whites as the country teetered on complete disaster in 1994, so yes, relatively speaking it is...

Von Halen
12-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Apparently not, South Africa never went commie...

He seemed to exude certain aspects of leadership, most notably even the respect of many of his diehard white supremacist enemies...

Well, they avoided a bloody civil war between the various factions of blacks and whites as the country teetered on complete disaster in 1994, so yes, relatively speaking it is...

Right.

jacksmar
12-05-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm shocked you didn't call him the "South African Houseboy".

That's because you are a truly racist ideologue.

http://en.espnf1.com/PICTURES/CMS/8200/8206.jpg

Satan
12-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Nah, there's no such thing as racism in Hell. You mortals all look the same after you burn for a while.

jacksmar
12-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Nah, there's no such thing as racism in Hell. You mortals all look the same after you burn for a while.

You know FORD, the satan bit is kind of funny. But my belief leads me to the long run. And in the the long run, satan could fuck up a wet dream or better put;

couldn't work a beer fart out of a Stroh's beer and liverwurst ass with a crowbar.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-05-2013, 11:30 PM

Wasn't he a communist?

I admit I had to read up on the South Africa Communist Party, although after reading it IMO it wasn't a "communist" party in the traditional sense that we usually think of it, like with the USSR... Their goal was basically to end apartheid....

As far as I can tell, Mandela was never an official member of that party...

Now, if you listen to war criminals like Dick Cheney, he has been branded a "terrorist". As if apartheid was a picnic. You know, where the white 15% gave no rights to the other 85%.

South Africa's economy did much better when he was President, as did education...

But IMO the main thing that I had always respected him for was after he was released from prison after 27 years... He could have easily started a bloody civil war that would have lasted years... But he didn't do that, rather he worked with the government to end apartheid and give all of their citizens basic human rights.

So does that make him a great man? I guess it's up for interpretation....

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 01:35 AM
South Africa is a racist country. It used to be white against black racism and now it's black against white racism. Also most the world's gold is in South Africa but they are only the seventh largest producer. China is first. Why? The racist blacks running the place now can't get it out of the ground. Whites have been killed, tortured, raped and their lands taken away from them in South Africa. Mandela was no Martin Luther King or Gandhi. He simply replaced one form of oppression and terror with his flavor of it.

vandeleur
12-06-2013, 02:07 AM
Communism is such a terrible thing to Americans but in principle it's a totally understandable ideology.
It's the most basic form of politics , it's the least complex organism.
People who have nothing want to share what others have , good or bad it's true .
Communism only flourishes in poor conditions , once people have stuff it's no your not sharing it it's mine :).
Communism isn't inherently evil , it's just the product of having nothing , I can't think of a country that was ever communist that didn't have people living in dire conditions .

vandeleur
12-06-2013, 02:11 AM
Why was he great :
Stood for what he believed in.
Changed the world we live in.
Fucked the system .
Didn't allow South Africa to fall into chaos after an insane corrupt archaic system crashed.
Conducted himself with dignity and integrity .
Prefers Dave to Sammy ( I made that bit up :D)

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Communism needs capitalism to survive. All communist movements have been sponsored by capitalists. The Koch Brothers, Armand Hammer, and the Rockefellers were all working with the communists and doing business deals with them. Communism can't stand on it's own. It always fails. It needs outside money to keep going. It's a great tool to subjugate and control large populations with. You kill a lot of dissenters and end up with a population of drones who will do anything you tell them to do out of fear. Bolshevism is great to take leaders and countries who aren't on board with the other oligarchs and their plans down.

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 02:21 AM
Communism is such a terrible thing to Americans but in principle it's a totally understandable ideology.
People who have nothing want to share what others have , good or bad it's true .
Communism only flourishes in poor conditions , once people have stuff it's no your not sharing it it's mine :).
Communism isn't inherently evil , it's just the product of having nothing , I can't think of a country that was ever communist that didn't have people living in dire conditions .

The problem with communism is millions of people end up dead. Hey if you want to live under a Stalin or a Chairman Mao be my guest. I even have a Mao suit and hat from the old commie days. It was required by law that it be worn. I keep it to show kids and tell them this ugly crap outfit was the only thing you could wear and you had no choice of clothes. Communism is lame. The other problem with it is some are more equal than others.

vandeleur
12-06-2013, 02:25 AM
Am pretty sure I didn't say I supported it , I said I understood how it existed.

vandeleur
12-06-2013, 04:03 AM
It's a bit sickening all the politico one up man ship to who can top trump the other with Mandela stories , fighting to get the best sound bite out .
Am sure it's what he would have wanted .

All these people of less moral fibre trying to book end his life , strange .

Seshmeister
12-06-2013, 04:59 AM
Communism needs capitalism to survive. All communist movements have been sponsored by capitalists. The Koch Brothers, Armand Hammer, and the Rockefellers were all working with the communists and doing business deals with them. Communism can't stand on it's own. It always fails. It needs outside money to keep going. It's a great tool to subjugate and control large populations with. You kill a lot of dissenters and end up with a population of drones who will do anything you tell them to do out of fear. Bolshevism is great to take leaders and countries who aren't on board with the other oligarchs and their plans down.

All of these things also apply to capitalism.

Communism is a reaction to the frustration that a few greedy fat fucks who have maneuvered their way to the top eating all the cheese while others starve.

It's very very important to these people to create a mythology whereby they are rich because they worked much harder than everyone else but usually it's because they got lucky, cheated or they inherited it.

Mandela wasn't a communist although in his circumstances he would have been more than justified going that way. All he did was refuse to attack the communist party who had also helped in the struggle against a deeply evil regime.

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 07:57 AM
Interesting comments from people that obviously understand, and care more about this, than I.

I guess some questions I have about this guy are, what did he do to affect me? Affect America? (Because let's face it, we are the only ones that matter.) Affect Scotland? (Only because of Sesh)

If he freed Charlize Theron to come to America and prosper, I will mourn him today.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-06-2013, 08:16 AM
If he freed Charlize Theron to come to America and prosper, I will mourn him today.

Don't forget about Lara Logan!

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Don't forget about Lara Logan!

I am not familiar with her.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-06-2013, 08:38 AM
I am not familiar with her.

60 Minutes? Blonde, great rack....

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 08:42 AM
60 Minutes? Blonde, great rack....

Nope. I will google her...

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 10:29 AM
By the way, anybody thinking about flying their flag at half staff.

Under 4 U.S.C. § 7(m) and established traditions by Presidential proclamations, the flag of the United States is to be flown at half-staff in following circumstances:[22]

For thirty days after the death of a current or former president or president-elect, as occurred after the death of President Reagan and the death of President Ford.
For ten days after the death of a current vice president, current or retired chief justice, or current speaker of the House of Representatives.
From the day of death until interment of an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, a secretary of an executive or military department, a former vice president, the President Pro Tempore of the Senate,[23] or the governor of a state, territory, or possession.
On the day of death and the following day for a Member of Congress.
On Memorial Day until noon.
Upon presidential proclamation, which has recently included: the interment of Frank Buckles,[24] the death of Senator Ted Kennedy,[25] the remembrance of the 9/11 attacks,[26] the death of Pope John Paul II,[27] the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster in 2003,[28] the victims of Hurricane Katrina,[29] the Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami,[30] the deaths of Coretta Scott King[31] and Rosa Parks,[32] the Virginia Tech massacre,[33] the Fort Hood massacre,[34] the 2011 Tucson shooting, the funeral of Neil Armstrong,[35] the death of Libyan Ambassador Chris Stephens, the 2012 shooting in Aurora Colorado, the 2012 Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting, the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings.,[36] the 2013 Washington D.C Navy Yard shooting, and the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

I will NOT be flying my flag at half staff.

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm flying mine at half staff and I'm in a period of deep mourning!!

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm flying mine at half staff and I'm in a period of deep mourning!!

You are flying your rebel flag at half staff?

vandeleur
12-06-2013, 10:51 AM

It's called a semi :D

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 11:27 AM

That's the only kind we have down here!

WARF
12-06-2013, 12:25 PM
I got 5 points in Seshmeister's Roth Army celebrity death pool.

I think I have a chance to win this year. I need Lindsey Lohan to OD and Zsa Zsa Gabor to kick the bucket.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-06-2013, 12:32 PM
By the way, anybody thinking about flying their flag at half staff.

Under 4 U.S.C. § 7(m) and established traditions by Presidential proclamations, the flag of the United States is to be flown at half-staff in following circumstances:[22]

For thirty days after the death of a current or former president or president-elect, as occurred after the death of President Reagan and the death of President Ford.
For ten days after the death of a current vice president, current or retired chief justice, or current speaker of the House of Representatives.
From the day of death until interment of an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, a secretary of an executive or military department, a former vice president, the President Pro Tempore of the Senate,[23] or the governor of a state, territory, or possession.
On the day of death and the following day for a Member of Congress.
On Memorial Day until noon.
Upon presidential proclamation, which has recently included: the interment of Frank Buckles,[24] the death of Senator Ted Kennedy,[25] the remembrance of the 9/11 attacks,[26] the death of Pope John Paul II,[27] the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster in 2003,[28] the victims of Hurricane Katrina,[29] the Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami,[30] the deaths of Coretta Scott King[31] and Rosa Parks,[32] the Virginia Tech massacre,[33] the Fort Hood massacre,[34] the 2011 Tucson shooting, the funeral of Neil Armstrong,[35] the death of Libyan Ambassador Chris Stephens, the 2012 shooting in Aurora Colorado, the 2012 Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting, the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings.,[36] the 2013 Washington D.C Navy Yard shooting, and the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

I will NOT be flying my flag at half staff.

It already is at the US Capitol and White House, Von....

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 12:49 PM
It already is at the US Capitol and White House, Von....

Yeah, I know. I disagree with it. That's why I posted that.

Why the fuck is our AMERICAN flag flying at half mast for this guy? Fuck that. I'd go out front and raise mine higher if I could. Are we flying it at half mast for the guys dying defending our Country? Fuck Obama. He can suck it on this issue. That motherfucker wasn't an American, and he doesn't deserve to have our flag flown at half staff.

Satan
12-06-2013, 12:58 PM
I would actually be inclined to agree. Mandela was a great man, and deserves respect, but he was not an American. I don't believe it's proper to fly the flag at half mast for a former foreign head of state, in any case.

But what do I know? I'm in Hell.

WARF
12-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Maybe Obama wants the flag at half mast because they were both born in the same country?

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 01:05 PM
I would actually be inclined to agree. Mandela was a great man, and deserves respect, but he was not an American. I don't believe it's proper to fly the flag at half mast for a former foreign head of state, in any case.

But what do I know? I'm in Hell.

What do you mean "actually"? You don't normally agree with me? :D

twonabomber
12-06-2013, 01:10 PM

Theron was already free. She's white.

Kristy
12-06-2013, 02:25 PM
Just read this entire thread while high and concluded that Von is a ignorant racist asshole.

Kristy
12-06-2013, 02:25 PM
WARF too.

jacksmar
12-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Kristy,
It ain't racism to point out facts.

FACT: the truth is: The man was a communist, murderer, and to his last dying breath, he did nothing to protect the Afrikaner farmers who are being raped & slaughtered at this very moment. He just wasn't the venerable man the world media has made him out to be.

Kristy
12-06-2013, 02:45 PM
So what you're saying Communism is a bad thing because he didn't allow for American corporate interest to rape his country like Nigeria, Algeria and Libya?

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Just read this entire thread while high and concluded that Von is a ignorant racist asshole.

You just NOW figured that out? From this thread?

Lay off the dope. It's affecting your comprehension.

vandeleur
12-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Freedom fighter / terrorist has always been objective .
He never denied or said he would stop the armed struggle until South Africa became a democracy .
The regime he fought against was disgusting and I don't have a problem with armed resistance against such evil.
Murder is a strong term , were the French resistance fighters murderers ?Or a conflict closer to your home against an oppressive colonial power murderers ? Over egging it sure but you get the point .

I think he was both a man of violence and of peace and reconciliation , but isn't that what makes him special .

Though I do take on board that South Africa isn't the wonderful dewy eyed oasis of a peaceful democracy and the people who followed Mandela do not have his political fortitude to continue to move the country forward .

vandeleur
12-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Plus got to call Donniep soft cock in a serious forum so it's not all bad :D

jacksmar
12-06-2013, 03:00 PM
So what you're saying Communism is a bad thing because he didn't allow for American corporate interest to rape his country like Nigeria, Algeria and Libya?

You're falling into something bad. Don't use the ends justify the means line or you end up saying is that he was no different than the folks who committed genocide.

So maybe that's true. And by saying that you would also agree with fact that Winny Mandela took a political opponent and put a car tire around him that was full of gasoline and set him on fire and burnt him alive. She was the leader of his political party while he was in jail.

Again, He just wasn't the venerable man the world media has made him out to be.

Satan
12-06-2013, 03:07 PM
By Jamelle Bouie
December 6th 20131:31 pm (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12/06/the-gop-has-a-nelson-mandela-problem.html)

Rising party stars like Ted Cruz might be trying to pay tribute to the South African leader, but their conservative elders hated him as a dangerous ideologue—and their base still does.

As we mourn Nelson Mandela and honor his memory, it’s important to remember that—for most of his life—he was a polarizing and divisive figure. As my colleague Peter Beinart notes, American conservatives disdained Mandela. Ronald Reagan placed the African National Congress on America’s official list of terrorist organizations, Dick Cheney (along with 144 other Republicans) opposed a resolution urging Mandela’s release from jail, and a stream of conservative intellectuals offered their condemnation of him and support for the regime he opposed.

In 1985, William F. Buckley Jr. voiced his support for South African President P.W. Botha, writing, “The entire continent of Africa is near a state of decomposition, anyone who maintains that such countries as Ethiopia and Uganda…are better off than they were in colonial days is an ideologue.” In the same column, he declared, “Where Mandela belongs, in his current frame of mind, is precisely where he is: in jail.” As recently as 2003, National Review condemned Mandela for “vicious anti-Americanism” and attacked his wife as a “murderous thug.”

You can find George Will writing in opposition to sanctions and Jerry Falwell leading a “reinvestment” drive to counter the push to divest assets from South Africa. The conservative movement was so invested in opposition to Mandela that decades later it has become a problem for the latest GOP generation, which represents a constituency that still hates Mandela as a dangerous ideologue.

Yes, today’s conservatives might extend praise to Mandela, but many of the people they represent aren’t so willing to show the same courtesy.

To wit, when Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) paid tribute to Mandela on his Facebook page, he was met with a stream of angry condemnations. His statement was straightforward and uncontroversial:

“Nelson Mandela will live in history as an inspiration for defenders of liberty around the globe. He stood firm for decades on the principle that until all South Africans enjoyed equal liberties he would not leave prison himself, declaring in his autobiography, ‘Freedom is indivisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me.’ Because of his epic fight against injustice, an entire nation is now free. We mourn his loss and offer our condolences to his family and the people of South Africa.”

The reaction was swift and contemptuous. “Let’s not forget that Mandela called Castro’s Communist revolution ‘a source of inspiration to all freedom-loving people,’” wrote one commenter. “Mandela was a communist trained by the KGB who sings racial hate songs…and now, the South Africa is a worst country for both whites and blacks,” wrote another. One man, who presumably is older than Cruz, chalked up the praise to the senator’s youthful ignorance, “Ted, long before you were born, his reputation was the complete opposite. He was, in fact, a terrorist and a criminal, he persecuted and killed Zulus. All the apartheid BS you hear in today’s media is all lies.”

You hear that? All that nonsense about apartheid was the media deception.

But not every response was so vitriolic. Some supporters were just worried that Cruz was misguided. “Ted, I love ya, but you might want to do some research and delete your post on this one,” said one commenter. Others were disappointed. “Um, yeah, Mandella was a communist and was involved in torture, terror, and murder. Just lost a lot of respect, Senator Cruz. A whole lot,” said one. At least one response was a little whimsical: “I am sure there are some dyed-in-the-wool Marxists that love cute little puppies as well. I’m not gonna celebrate them either.”

By and large, the comments echoed the rhetoric of Buckley and other conservatives who opposed Mandela in the 1970s and ’80s. For Cruz’s followers, Mandela was a “communist,” “socialist, and “murderer” whose life was a net negative for the world.

Yes, today’s conservatives might extend praise to Mandela—though, even now, it’s backhanded and ugly—but many of the people they represent aren’t so willing to show the same courtesy.

But that shouldn’t come as a surprise. Remember, the same Buckley who trashed Mandela in the 1980s defended American segregation in the 1960s and supported politicians who turned a blind eye to racial inequality. It’s only fitting that the members of the movement he built are still more concerned with the opponents of South Africa’s white supremacist regime than they are with its supporters.

vandeleur
12-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Oliver tambo was ANC leader while Mandela was in jail .

Kristy
12-06-2013, 03:13 PM
You just NOW figured that out? From this thread?

Lay off the dope. It's affecting your comprehension.

Please come to Colorado and hit a tree.

Satan
12-06-2013, 03:15 PM
By Peter Beinart
December 5th 20137:40 pm (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12/05/don-t-sanitize-nelson-mandela-he-s-honored-now-but-was-hated-then.html)

If we turn the late South African leader into a nonthreatening moral icon, we’ll forget a key lesson from his life: America isn’t always a force for freedom.

Now that he’s dead, and can cause no more trouble, Nelson Mandela is being mourned across the ideological spectrum as a saint. But not long ago, in Washington’s highest circles, he was considered an enemy of the United States. Unless we remember why, we won’t truly honor his legacy.

In the 1980s, Ronald Reagan placed Mandela’s African National Congress on America’s official list of “terrorist” groups. In 1985, then-Congressman Dick Cheney voted against a resolution urging that he be released from jail. In 2004, after Mandela criticized the Iraq War, an article in National Review said his “vicious anti-Americanism and support for Saddam Hussein should come as no surprise, given his longstanding dedication to communism and praise for terrorists.” As late as 2008, the ANC remained on America’s terrorism watch list, thus requiring the 89-year-old Mandela to receive a special waiver from the secretary of State to visit the U.S.

From their perspective, Mandela’s critics were right to distrust him. They called him a “terrorist” because he had waged armed resistance to apartheid. They called him a “communist” because the Soviet Union was the ANC’s chief external benefactor and the South African Communist Party was among its closest domestic allies. More fundamentally, what Mandela’s American detractors understood is that he considered himself an opponent, not an ally, of American power. And that’s exactly what Mandela’s American admirers must remember now.

Mandela’s message to America’s leaders, born from firsthand experience, was clear: Don’t pretend you are pure.

We must remember it because in Washington today, politicians and pundits breezily describe the Cold War as a struggle between the forces of freedom, backed by the U.S., and the forces of tyranny, backed by the USSR. In some places—Germany, Eastern Europe, eventually Korea—that was largely true. But in South Africa, the Cold War was something utterly different. In South Africa, for decades, American presidents backed apartheid in the name of anti-communism. Indeed, the language of the Cold War proved so morally corrupting that in 1981, Reagan, without irony, called South Africa’s monstrous regime “essential to the free world.”.

In South Africa, it was the Soviet bloc—the same communist governments that were brutally repressing their own people—that helped the ANC fight apartheid. In the 1980s, they were joined by an American and European anti-apartheid movement willing to overlook the ANC’s communist ties because they refused to see South Africa’s freedom struggle through a Cold War lens. At a time when men like Reagan and Cheney were insisting that the most important thing about Mandela was where he stood in the standoff between Washington and Moscow, millions of citizens across the West insisted that the ANC could be Soviet-backed, communist-influenced, and still lead a movement for freedom.

They were right. When it came to other countries, Mandela’s leftist ties did sometimes blind him to communism’s crimes. In 1991, for instance, he called Fidel Castro “a source of inspiration to all freedom-loving people.” But at home, where it mattered most, the ANC was a genuine, multiracial movement for democracy. And so the Americans who best championed South African freedom were the ones who didn’t view freedom as synonymous with the geopolitical interests of the United States.

Therein lies Mandela’s real lesson for Americans today. The Cold War is over, but mini-Cold Wars have followed. And once again, American elites, especially on the right, have a bad habit of using “freedom” as a euphemism for whatever serves American power. Thus, American politicians frequently suggest that by impoverishing the people of Iran with ever-harsher economic sanctions, and threatening to bomb them, we are promoting their freedom, even though the people risking their life for democracy in Iran—people like dissident journalist Akbar Ganji and Nobel Prize winner Shirin Ebadi—passionately disagree.

Mandela challenged that. Like Martin Luther King, who publicly repudiated Lyndon Johnson’s claim that Vietnam was a war for democracy, Mandela rejected George W. Bush’s idealistic rationalizations of the Iraq War. In 2003, when Bush was promising to liberate Iraq’s people, Mandela said, “All that he wants is Iraqi oil.” When Bush declared Iraq’s alleged pursuit of nuclear weapons a threat to the planet, Mandela had the bad manners to remind Bush that the only country to have actually used nukes was the United States. Mandela’s message to America’s leaders, born from firsthand experience, was clear: Don’t pretend you are pure.

As with King, it is this subversive aspect of Mandela’s legacy that is most in danger of being erased as he enters America’s pantheon of sanitized moral icons. But it is precisely the aspect that Americans most badly need. American power and human freedom are two very different things. Sometimes they intersect; sometimes they do not. Walking in Nelson Mandela’s footsteps requires being able to tell the difference.

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Maybe Obama wants the flag at half mast because they were both born in the same country?

And are probably related.

Satan
12-06-2013, 03:32 PM

Hawaii is part of South Africa?

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Please come to Colorado and hit a tree.

I'm going to come to Colorado and hit that ass!

In honor of Nelson Mandela dying, I REMOVED my flag and LOWERED the pole today!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/07/ypemasa5.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
12-06-2013, 04:31 PM
lowered his pole :biggrin:

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Mandela will soon be forgotten. John Lennon, Elvis, and Jimi Hendrix have bigger legacy's than him. If you want a black icon, choose Jimi. He gave the world more enjoyment than Mandela ever did.

WARF
12-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Mandela will soon be forgotten. John Lennon, Elvis, and Jimi Hendrix have bigger legacy's than him. If you want a black icon, choose Jimi. He gave the world more enjoyment than Mandela ever did.

All of those people are better choices than Nelson Mandela. Neither Elvis, Lennon or Hendrix were MK terrorists who pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence, or terrorist bombings including the deaths of women and children.

Von Halen
12-06-2013, 05:11 PM

What about Richard Pryor?!

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 05:57 PM
What about Michael Jackson?? I know he was a Honkey but he used to be black. That reminds me - Warf! I want my Michael Jackson glove back!!

Nickdfresh
12-06-2013, 06:11 PM
South Africa is a racist country. It used to be white against black racism and now it's black against white racism. Also most the world's gold is in South Africa but they are only the seventh largest producer. China is first. Why? The racist blacks running the place now can't get it out of the ground. Whites have been killed, tortured, raped and their lands taken away from them in South Africa. Mandela was no Martin Luther King or Gandhi. He simply replaced one form of oppression and terror with his flavor of it.

Mainly bullshit. Perhaps you're deluded and thinking of Mozambique and the cunt Mugabe or something, but that hasn't happened on any official level. As for crime, South Africa has lots of it but the targets aren't particularly white. It's more often black on black violence with no real political agenda. Few whites have left South Africa...

Nickdfresh
12-06-2013, 06:14 PM

Funny, but most actual communists tended to be bourgeois...

twonabomber
12-06-2013, 06:17 PM

What about Rudy Ray Moore?

Dolemite, motherfucker!

Nickdfresh
12-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Kristy,
It ain't racism to point out facts.

FACT: the truth is: The man was a communist, murderer, and to his last dying breath, he did nothing to protect the Afrikaner farmers who are being raped & slaughtered at this very moment. He just wasn't the venerable man the world media has made him out to be.

Dude, weren't you just masturbating all over yourself over what a great loss he was? Now he was a commie murderer? He wasn't either. He was worse! He was a lawyer! :D The first black lawyer in South Africa to set up a firm actually...

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 06:25 PM
What about Rudy Ray Moore?

Dolemite, motherfucker!

Damn right!! Now that was a loss to not only the black community but Honkies at large as well!

Nickdfresh
12-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Freedom fighter / terrorist has always been objective .
He never denied or said he would stop the armed struggle until South Africa became a democracy .
The regime he fought against was disgusting and I don't have a problem with armed resistance against such evil.
Murder is a strong term , were the French resistance fighters murderers ?Or a conflict closer to your home against an oppressive colonial power murderers ? Over egging it sure but you get the point .

I think he was both a man of violence and of peace and reconciliation , but isn't that what makes him special .

Though I do take on board that South Africa isn't the wonderful dewy eyed oasis of a peaceful democracy and the people who followed Mandela do not have his political fortitude to continue to move the country forward .

Without checking, I believe Mandela started with the Armed Wing of the ANC with the intent of destroying economic targets and trying to avoid killing anyone. Of course it devolved into that, and both sides have blood on their hands. But Mandela was in prison during almost all of it. The South African gov't was every bit as much a terrorist state as any and had their police open fire on school children, and summarily execute people under interrogation...

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Damn, South Africa sounds awesome! Let's all move there!! They got internet in that country?

twonabomber
12-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Is anyone playing Sun City?

Satan
12-06-2013, 06:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopKk56jM-I

Nickdfresh
You're falling into something bad. Don't use the ends justify the means line or you end up saying is that he was no different than the folks who committed genocide.

So maybe that's true. And by saying that you would also agree with fact that Winny Mandela took a political opponent and put a car tire around him that was full of gasoline and set him on fire and burnt him alive. She was the leader of his political party while he was in jail.

Again, He just wasn't the venerable man the world media has made him out to be.

Neither was George Washington. By your definition, the American Founding Fathers were also "terrorists", because terror tactics were used against Tory Loyalists to the Crown. Do you have any idea how many billions in assets were seized when many fled to Canada after the Revolutionary War? That never happened in South Africa. Mandela instituted a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" that tried no one but merely shined a light on the atrocities committed by both sides. Grow the fuck up with your masturbatory school boy double standards!

BTW, he divorced Winnie because she was a stupid fucking cunt...

DONNIEP

Hell no! I'm calling for a boycott!!

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 07:29 PM

Throw him in! I watched Harlem Nights the other night. I still laugh my ass off watching that one. Pryor made me piss my pants a few times, he deserves credit for that.

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Neither was George Washington. By your definition, the American Founding Fathers were also "terrorists", because terror tactics were used against Tory Loyalists to the Crown. Do you have any idea how many billions in assets were seized when many fled to Canada after the Revolutionary War? That never happened in South Africa. Mandela instituted a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" that tried no one but merely shined a light on the atrocities committed by both sides. Grow the fuck up with your masturbatory school boy double standards!

BTW, he divorced Winnie because she was a stupid fucking cunt...

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" --Miles Copeland--

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Damn, South Africa sounds awesome! Let's all move there!! They got internet in that country?

They make good ice creme there. The surfing is awesome if a shark doesn't eat you. Let's go Don. Let's go and take their gold and diamonds!

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Mainly bullshit. Perhaps you're deluded and thinking of Mozambique and the cunt Mugabe or something, but that hasn't happened on any official level. As for crime, South Africa has lots of it but the targets aren't particularly white. It's more often black on black violence with no real political agenda. Few whites have left South Africa...

Do you know anyone who had to flee South Africa? I do. Your perspective of the world is the liberal biased bullshit you read. You know nothing about South Africa.

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 07:45 PM
They make good ice creme there. The surfing is awesome if a shark doesn't eat you. Let's go Don. Let's go and take their gold and diamonds!

Let's do it! I want some of those African conflict diamonds from Die Another Day!

DONNIEP
12-06-2013, 07:47 PM

Nah, it wasn't Miles. It was Raul in Die Another Day! See:

Bond: I'm looking for a North Korean.

Raul: Tourist?

Bond: Terrorist.

Raul: One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

See? And Raul is Cuban so he kinda sounded like the Cubans on Miami Vice when he said it.

Satan
12-06-2013, 08:00 PM

Miles Copeland Sr. - Old school CIA thug, and close personal friend of the BCE.

And a little like Joe Kennedy in the sense that his sons made up for him being such an asshole. Specifically Miles Jr. of IRS Records, and Stewart of The Police, in this case.

Satan
12-06-2013, 08:54 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2013/131206-santorum-says-mandela-struggle-against-apartheid-like-struggle-against-obamacare.jpg

jacksmar
12-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Hawaii is part of South Africa?

Wow. You really are caught up with fantasy.

Hawaii came to the United States along with Guam, The Philippines, and some other country that slips my mind due to a ship that was destroyed.

Are you now stating the Kenyan Houseboy was born in Cuba?

Can't you just let Nelson the communist die without your politics? His legacy is watching blacks fight it out in crime, poverty, rape and a massive AIDS epidemic.

He died too soon.

twonabomber
12-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Throw him in! I watched Harlem Nights the other night. I still laugh my ass off watching that one. Pryor made me piss my pants a few times, he deserves credit for that.

Good god...that isn't even good Richard Pryor. You may as well have said "Superman III."

Nickdfresh
12-06-2013, 10:25 PM

A boring, oversimplistic cliche...

Do you know anyone who had to flee South Africa? I do. Your perspective of the world is the liberal biased bullshit you read. You know nothing about South Africa.

Well, perhaps your worldly, cosmopolitan wisdom from Wyoming can enlighten us all, NyQuil?

Satan
12-07-2013, 09:29 AM
But remember, Ny Quil's been everywhere, man.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFN9C9PVpg

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 10:12 AM
South Africa struggles to fulfill Mandela’s hopes, dreams

While South Africa has made progress, most blacks live in poverty and many lack basic necessities such as electricity, proper housing and clean water. It is a nation where the economy is largely controlled by whites and a relatively small group of black elites.

By Sudarsan Raghavan

The Washington Post

JOHANNESBURG — When Nelson Mandela was released from prison in 1990, he brought a vision of forgiveness and reconciliation to rebuild a nation marred by the legacy of white rule. The South Africa he leaves behind remains a work in progress, far from living up to the promises ushered in by his freedom and the ideals of justice and equality he espoused.

South Africa has made tremendous strides since the end of apartheid, the brutal system of white rule that gripped the country for decades. Under apartheid, blacks and other nonwhites were racially separated in every manner possible: education, hospitals, public transport, beaches. They were forcibly removed from homes, denied citizenship or a vote; any dissent was violently suppressed. Today, all South Africans are considered equal under the Constitution.

The nation, thanks in large part to Mandela, is no longer an international pariah but participates freely in the global economy, sports and other arenas. South African companies have expanded across sub-Saharan Africa and are a vital economic engine for the continent.

South Africa, diplomatically and militarily, is playing a leading role in efforts to defuse crises in Congo, the Central African Republic and other trouble spots on the continent.

But at home, the record remains mixed, a place where Mandela’s hopes and dreams remain largely unfulfilled. South Africa is a black-majority nation where racial and economic inequalities persist.

While some progress has been made, most blacks live in poverty, and many lack basic necessities such as electricity, proper housing and clean water. Education and health care for impoverished blacks remain poor. It is a nation where the economy is largely controlled by whites and a relatively small group of black elites.

It is also a nation where there’s gradual but growing disillusionment with the ruling African National Congress (ANC), the party that Mandela helped create and nurture into the revolutionary force that dismantled apartheid. Today, the party and its leadership face accusations of corruption and of ignoring the needs of poor blacks, the constituency that Mandela fought so long and hard to emancipate and empower.

“We have pockets of individuals, institutions and groups who are pushing Mandela’s ideals,” said William Gumede, a political analyst. “But there has also been backsliding among the ANC leaders in espousing Mandela’s hopes and dreams. His death has left a real gap, and the current leadership is not up to filling this gap.”

When he became South Africa’s first black president after winning the nation’s first multiracial elections in 1994, Mandela actively wooed foreign investors. Instead of nationalizing companies, he persuaded the ANC to move away from its socialist ethos and embrace a free and open economy, a move that fueled South Africa’s economic growth for years.

Today, however, that legacy is under fire. Unemployment remains at nearly 25 percent; white people on average earn six times more than their black counterparts.

The ANC youth’s wing has lobbied hard for the nationalization of banks and mines; according to the Municipal IQ, a Johannesburg-based research group, last year there were a record 173 protests, many of them violent, over a lack of housing, jobs and basic services. According to World Bank statistics, South Africa remains one of the world’s most economically unequal societies.

The most violent upheaval came in August 2012, when police killed 34 mine workers waging a strike at a platinum mine in the town of Marikana. It was the deadliest action by police in post-apartheid South Africa. The ANC responded by charging the striking miners with the murders of their co-workers, triggering popular anger at the storied party.

Politically, accusations of corruption have touched the highest levels of office, something that would have been unthinkable under Mandela’s single term.

President Jacob Zuma is facing a government probe for allegedly spending about $20 million of state funds to renovate his luxurious private residence in KwaZulu Natal province. In 2006, he was acquitted of rape charges. In 2009, charges that he allegedly took bribes from arms dealers were dropped, paving the way for his presidency.

Mandela remained a powerful symbol in the hopeful, uncharted period after apartheid, even when he left the presidency, retired from public life and shuttled in and out of hospitals as a protracted illness eroded his once-robust frame. He became a moral anchor, so entwined with the national identity that some jittery South Africans wondered whether the country would slide into chaos after his death.

“Does it spell doomsday and disaster for us?” retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu asked rhetorically Friday before declaring that no, the country will not disintegrate.

“The sun will rise tomorrow and the next day and the next,” said Tutu, who like Mandela won the Nobel Peace Prize for fighting apartheid and promoting reconciliation. “It may not appear as bright as yesterday, but life will carry on.”

In the famed township of Soweto, on Vilakazi Street where Mandela once lived, young people protested and fought the apartheid regime in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s. Today, many young people express concern about their future in a post-Mandela South Africa.

“Madiba wanted us to have peace and no racism,” said Thandeke Belle, 14, a middle-school student, using Mandela’s clan name, as many people in South Africa do. “I still feel there is racism, although it was not as much as apartheid. The whites are still at the top, and we blacks are stuck down at the middle.”

Papallo Chapedi, 15, said his mother had been waiting more than 10 years for government-subsidized housing, while some of his friends’ relatives were able to get housing due to their ties to the ANC. He criticized Zuma’s leadership, saying he “does not even come close to Mandela” in terms of what he has provided to South Africans.

Patrick Hanratty, 64, had brought some Italian tourists to look at where Mandela had lived. For the white tour operator, Mandela’s vision for South Africa had been partially realized.

“There have been successes and there have been failures,” Hanratty said. “We are living in a society that has a measure of justice, whereas before we were living in a very unjust society. The feeling of guilt is still there of having benefited from the misfortune of our black brothers, but it is less than it used to be.”

He added that whites like him “still live in a very privileged position,” but he said this was also partly because the government was being careful not to alienate whites.

“You can’t dismantle an economy and make everybody equal,” he said. “To do that would endanger the development of the country. The government is following a pragmatic approach. They don’t want white flight. They want to keep as many skills and as much capital in the country” as possible.

Perhaps the biggest impact that Mandela’s vision has had on whites, said Hanratty, is that they are no longer ostracized by the world, particularly in Africa.

“You can be a white South African and can go all the way to Cairo without being considered a pariah,” Hanratty said. “You can show your passport with pride. South Africans can play sport anywhere in the world.”

Despite the challenges South Africa faces upon Mandela’s death, many South Africans expressed gratitude that they were led by a man who by example showed how leaders should govern, imbued with the principles of democracy, justice and equality.

“He was our [George] Washington,” said Gumede, the political analyst. “In his personal and public life, he created a gold standard and way of governing that showed us how our leaders should govern ... We know what is possible. Not many leaders in Africa can set that kind of example.”

Material from The Associated Press is included in this report.

LINK (http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2022413893_safricalegacyxml.html)

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 10:15 AM
From the above article, as far as Mandela being a communist:

When he became South Africa’s first black president after winning the nation’s first multiracial elections in 1994, Mandela actively wooed foreign investors. Instead of nationalizing companies, he persuaded the ANC to move away from its socialist ethos and embrace a free and open economy, a move that fueled South Africa’s economic growth for years.

Today, however, that legacy is under fire. Unemployment remains at nearly 25 percent; white people on average earn six times more than their black counterparts.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Even Afrikaner white people loved Mandela...

How Nelson Mandela wore a rugby jersey to unite South Africa

Dec 6, 2013

He emerged into bright winter sunshine, stepped onto the lush field and pulled on a cap. His long-sleeve green rugby jersey was untucked and buttoned right up to the top, a style all his own. On the back, a gold No. 6, big and bold. Within seconds, the chants went up from the fans packed into Ellis Park stadium in the heart of Johannesburg: "Nelson! Nelson! Nelson!" Nelson Mandela, South Africa's first black president, was wearing the colours of the Springboks and 65,000 white rugby supporters were joyously shouting his name. It was 1995. The Rugby World Cup final, rugby's biggest game. And yet it was much more. It was nation-defining for South Africa, a transcendent moment in the transformation from apartheid to multi-racial democracy. AP AP The day spawned books and a blockbuster Clint Eastwood movie. It still speaks — nearly 20 years later — to what sport is capable of achieving. With his cap and a team jersey, Mandela showed an incisive understanding of the role sport plays in millions of lives. Mandela died Thursday at the age of 95. "Sport has the power to change the world," Mandela said in a speech five years after that match. "It has the power to inspire, it has the power to unite people in a way that little else does." A statesman, Mandela didn't just have brushes with sports, occasional appearances timed only for political gain. He embraced them wholeheartedly — rugby, football, cricket, boxing, track and field, among others. And, by many accounts, he truly loved athletic contests, with their celebration of humanity and how they unite teammates, fans and countries in triumph and, sometimes, in despair. At one time in his youth, Mandela cut an impressive figure as an amateur boxer. On June 24, 1995, Mandela and South Africa were triumphant. And he may just have saved a country by pulling on that green and gold jersey with a prancing antelope on the left breast. The Springboks were dear to the hearts of South Africa's white Afrikaners and loathed by the nation's black majority. By donning their emblem, Mandela reconciled a nation fractured and badly damaged by racism and hatred. "Not in my wildest dreams did I think that Nelson Mandela would pitch up at the final wearing a Springbok on his heart," South Africa's captain on that day, Francois Pienaar, said in a television interview some time later. "When he walked into our changing room to say good luck to us, he turned around and my number was on his back. "It was just an amazing feeling."

Mandela also could leave millionaire sportsmen like David Beckham and Tiger Woods star-struck. "Allow me to introduce myself to you," Mandela joked to then-England soccer captain Beckham when they met in 2003. Only there was no doubting who wanted to meet whom. A young Woods came out of his audience with Mandela proudly clutching a copy of the president's autobiography. Beckham, sitting — almost shyly — on the arm of Mandela's chair, said his meeting was "an amazing honor," even if Mandela wasn't sure what to make of the superstar's hairstyle of the moment — dreadlocks. "I'm too old to express an opinion on the latest developments for young people," Mandela said with a laugh. In fact, Mandela, who came out of prison at 71 after decades of isolation, never lost touch. It was part of what made him an inspiration for sport and sportsmen and women. While he was incarcerated, South Africa was thrown out of the Olympics for over 30 years and only allowed back in after he was released. Now, Mandela, known affectionately to South Africans by his clan name Madiba, was wearing the No. 6 jersey of Pienaar — the Afrikaans rugby player with whom he had struck up a close friendship. The relationship was portrayed by Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon in the film "Invictus" and took rugby and the story of the '95 World Cup to millions unfamiliar with South Africa's game. The underdog South Africans won that day, beating New Zealand — the top team in the world — in extra time of a nerve-racking final. "We underestimated how proud it would make South Africa," Pienaar said, recalling the tournament and telling of how Mandela would phone him up regularly to check on the team. "It would be Madiba, wanting to chat to me, to find out what's happening. Is the team focused? Are they OK? Are the guys cool?" The phone calls told of Mandela's desire for the Springboks to win for all South Africans, but also his affinity with sport. He repeated his success in 1996, this time wearing a South Africa national football team shirt as Bafana Bafana claimed the African Cup of Nations title, again on home soil. With Mandela, it appeared you couldn't lose. He also was pivotal in helping South Africa eventually win the right to host the 2010 World Cup, the first in Africa and perhaps the biggest test of South Africa's progress, of its coming of age, just 16 years into its young democracy. South Africa came through it with high praise, sweeping aside the doubters — as Mandela said his country would. Mandela's last public appearance for South Africa was at that World Cup final in Soweto, the township closely connected to the struggle against apartheid and the center of the world again for a few weeks — this time in celebration. By then, Mandela was old and, unable to walk for too long and bundled up against the cold in a thick coat and hat, he circled the stadium on a golf cart. South Africa, and the world, couldn't celebrate the country's biggest sporting moment without him. Yet, painfully maybe, it reminded them of a former Mandela. One 15 years earlier. As he strode out onto the Ellis Park field in June 1995, Mandela stretched out his hand as he approached a line of muscular, young, mostly white South African players. He was crossing a chasm, both in sport and in politics. And yet, he made the journey smoothly and with a smile. After South Africa had won the final 15-12, a fairytale ending to its first major event as a democracy, Mandela — still in his jersey — handed the glistening gold World Cup trophy to the blonde-haired Pienaar, an ideal picture of a new South Africa. Mandela reached out his left hand and laid it on Pienaar's right shoulder, patting it gently. "He said to me 'Thank you for what you have done for South Africa,'" Pienaar recalled. "I said to him, 'No, Madiba, you've got it wrong. Thank you for what you've done for South Africa.' And I felt like hugging him. I really felt like giving him a big hug, but it wasn't protocol ... and that just gave me shivers down my spine." And then Mandela raised both his arms in celebration, smiling gleefully with obvious and undisguised delight as Pienaar lifted the cup. "Sport can create hope, where once there was only despair. It is more powerful than governments in breaking down racial barriers. It laughs in the face of all types of discrimination," Mandela said. And he proved it. AP

LINK (http://www.firstpost.com/world/how-nelson-mandela-wore-a-rugby-jersey-to-unite-south-africa-1269997.html?utm_source=ref_article)

Satan
12-07-2013, 10:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85LBfWl5wts

Satan
12-07-2013, 12:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfQqPeWCUYs

Satan
12-07-2013, 12:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLGwhtbsGAU

Von Halen
12-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Even Afrikaner white people loved Mandela...

How Nelson Mandela wore a rugby jersey to unite South Africa

Dec 6, 2013

He emerged into bright winter sunshine, stepped onto the lush field and pulled on a cap. His long-sleeve green rugby jersey was untucked and buttoned right up to the top, a style all his own. On the back, a gold No. 6, big and bold. Within seconds, the chants went up from the fans packed into Ellis Park stadium in the heart of Johannesburg: "Nelson! Nelson! Nelson!" Nelson Mandela, South Africa's first black president, was wearing the colours of the Springboks and 65,000 white rugby supporters were joyously shouting his name. It was 1995. The Rugby World Cup final, rugby's biggest game. And yet it was much more. It was nation-defining for South Africa, a transcendent moment in the transformation from apartheid to multi-racial democracy. AP AP The day spawned books and a blockbuster Clint Eastwood movie. It still speaks — nearly 20 years later — to what sport is capable of achieving. With his cap and a team jersey, Mandela showed an incisive understanding of the role sport plays in millions of lives. Mandela died Thursday at the age of 95. "Sport has the power to change the world," Mandela said in a speech five years after that match. "It has the power to inspire, it has the power to unite people in a way that little else does." A statesman, Mandela didn't just have brushes with sports, occasional appearances timed only for political gain. He embraced them wholeheartedly — rugby, football, cricket, boxing, track and field, among others. And, by many accounts, he truly loved athletic contests, with their celebration of humanity and how they unite teammates, fans and countries in triumph and, sometimes, in despair. At one time in his youth, Mandela cut an impressive figure as an amateur boxer. On June 24, 1995, Mandela and South Africa were triumphant. And he may just have saved a country by pulling on that green and gold jersey with a prancing antelope on the left breast. The Springboks were dear to the hearts of South Africa's white Afrikaners and loathed by the nation's black majority. By donning their emblem, Mandela reconciled a nation fractured and badly damaged by racism and hatred. "Not in my wildest dreams did I think that Nelson Mandela would pitch up at the final wearing a Springbok on his heart," South Africa's captain on that day, Francois Pienaar, said in a television interview some time later. "When he walked into our changing room to say good luck to us, he turned around and my number was on his back. "It was just an amazing feeling."

Mandela also could leave millionaire sportsmen like David Beckham and Tiger Woods star-struck. "Allow me to introduce myself to you," Mandela joked to then-England soccer captain Beckham when they met in 2003. Only there was no doubting who wanted to meet whom. A young Woods came out of his audience with Mandela proudly clutching a copy of the president's autobiography. Beckham, sitting — almost shyly — on the arm of Mandela's chair, said his meeting was "an amazing honor," even if Mandela wasn't sure what to make of the superstar's hairstyle of the moment — dreadlocks. "I'm too old to express an opinion on the latest developments for young people," Mandela said with a laugh. In fact, Mandela, who came out of prison at 71 after decades of isolation, never lost touch. It was part of what made him an inspiration for sport and sportsmen and women. While he was incarcerated, South Africa was thrown out of the Olympics for over 30 years and only allowed back in after he was released. Now, Mandela, known affectionately to South Africans by his clan name Madiba, was wearing the No. 6 jersey of Pienaar — the Afrikaans rugby player with whom he had struck up a close friendship. The relationship was portrayed by Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon in the film "Invictus" and took rugby and the story of the '95 World Cup to millions unfamiliar with South Africa's game. The underdog South Africans won that day, beating New Zealand — the top team in the world — in extra time of a nerve-racking final. "We underestimated how proud it would make South Africa," Pienaar said, recalling the tournament and telling of how Mandela would phone him up regularly to check on the team. "It would be Madiba, wanting to chat to me, to find out what's happening. Is the team focused? Are they OK? Are the guys cool?" The phone calls told of Mandela's desire for the Springboks to win for all South Africans, but also his affinity with sport. He repeated his success in 1996, this time wearing a South Africa national football team shirt as Bafana Bafana claimed the African Cup of Nations title, again on home soil. With Mandela, it appeared you couldn't lose. He also was pivotal in helping South Africa eventually win the right to host the 2010 World Cup, the first in Africa and perhaps the biggest test of South Africa's progress, of its coming of age, just 16 years into its young democracy. South Africa came through it with high praise, sweeping aside the doubters — as Mandela said his country would. Mandela's last public appearance for South Africa was at that World Cup final in Soweto, the township closely connected to the struggle against apartheid and the center of the world again for a few weeks — this time in celebration. By then, Mandela was old and, unable to walk for too long and bundled up against the cold in a thick coat and hat, he circled the stadium on a golf cart. South Africa, and the world, couldn't celebrate the country's biggest sporting moment without him. Yet, painfully maybe, it reminded them of a former Mandela. One 15 years earlier. As he strode out onto the Ellis Park field in June 1995, Mandela stretched out his hand as he approached a line of muscular, young, mostly white South African players. He was crossing a chasm, both in sport and in politics. And yet, he made the journey smoothly and with a smile. After South Africa had won the final 15-12, a fairytale ending to its first major event as a democracy, Mandela — still in his jersey — handed the glistening gold World Cup trophy to the blonde-haired Pienaar, an ideal picture of a new South Africa. Mandela reached out his left hand and laid it on Pienaar's right shoulder, patting it gently. "He said to me 'Thank you for what you have done for South Africa,'" Pienaar recalled. "I said to him, 'No, Madiba, you've got it wrong. Thank you for what you've done for South Africa.' And I felt like hugging him. I really felt like giving him a big hug, but it wasn't protocol ... and that just gave me shivers down my spine." And then Mandela raised both his arms in celebration, smiling gleefully with obvious and undisguised delight as Pienaar lifted the cup. "Sport can create hope, where once there was only despair. It is more powerful than governments in breaking down racial barriers. It laughs in the face of all types of discrimination," Mandela said. And he proved it. AP

LINK (http://www.firstpost.com/world/how-nelson-mandela-wore-a-rugby-jersey-to-unite-south-africa-1269997.html?utm_source=ref_article)

Why don't you exchange your Bills jersey for a Mandela rugby jersey?

In fact, why don't you just move out of that shithole Buffalo, to South Africa?!!

DONNIEP
12-07-2013, 02:04 PM
I don't know why everybody doesn't move to South Africa! It sounds like paradise! If we move there can we call ourselves African Americans?

PETE'S BROTHER
12-07-2013, 02:08 PM
If we move there can we call ourselves African Americans?

i think it's a law

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Why don't you exchange your Bills jersey for a Mandela rugby jersey?

In fact, why don't you just move out of that shithole Buffalo, to South Africa?!!

Right! We'll go holding hands together and skip when you move out of your utopian shangilia that is Detroit!

Cumbyah, you creepy old asshole...

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 08:05 PM
I don't know why everybody doesn't move to South Africa! It sounds like paradise! If we move there can we call ourselves African Americans?

Okay Donnie! When I want to hear the fuckwit point of view, I know where to go! :thumb:

DONNIEP
12-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Fuckwittery is my forte!

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Indeed. :handjob:

Seshmeister
12-07-2013, 08:39 PM

Murders per 100 000 people

UK - 1.2 (Although where I live it's 3.3 and that's without guns... lol)
US - 4.7
South Africa - 31.8

It's not perfect. :)

One of my best friends who is a bit of a world traveler visited there a few years ago and got mugged twice in the one day.

But it's still better than it was pre Mandela when is was an absolutely disgraceful disgusting abomination.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:00 PM
I'm pretty sure no one asked anyone to fucking move to South Africa. No, wait. Von and Donnie should fucking move to South Africa! Yell keffer at the top of your lungs!

DONNIEP
12-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Hey, that's an excellent idea! Me and Von would fit right it!

DONNIEP
12-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Murders per 100 000 people

UK - 1.2 (Although where I live it's 3.3 and that's without guns... lol)

What are you guys killing each other with if you don't have guns? Seriously, that's pretty high for a nation with no handguns.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:09 PM
South Africa recognizes gay marriage!

vandeleur
12-07-2013, 09:10 PM
3.3 is down to tennants super strength . Scotsmen think it's murder if a bar man keeps serving you :D

DONNIEP
3.3 is down to tennants super strength . Scotsmen think it's murder if a bar man keeps serving you :D

Holy hell, now that's funny!

vandeleur
Is it Vonniep or don halen ?

DONNIEP
12-07-2013, 09:11 PM

Yeah, but apparently they throw bullets instead of rice!

DONNIEP
12-07-2013, 09:11 PM

It's hard to tell. For a while there I was convinced I was one of Warf's aliases.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:15 PM

It's hard to keep track with suck-dicks...

Anonymous
12-07-2013, 09:22 PM
What are you guys killing each other with if you don't have guns? Seriously, that's pretty high for a nation with no handguns.

Claymores, rocks & whisky bottles, duh!

Hey, make a detour through here when you & Von move to South Africa. I'll go with you guys. Having a Portuguese with you will make all the difference.

They LOVE us, there. No, not like that, you pr3v3rt. Like a brother. You know, a brother you really, really hate. Why, if I didn't know better, I'd say the majority of those people are racist. Of course, that's impossible. Innit?

Cheers! :beers:

Anonymous
12-07-2013, 09:25 PM
I really loved Mandela in Shawshank Redemption, though.

And his "I Have a Dream" speech.

Big fan, here. Big fan.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Speaking of suck dicks. :)

DONNIEP
12-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Speaking of suck dicks. :)

Nah, he just pretends to be one.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Who's "he?"

Anonymous
12-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Yeah, but apparently they throw bullets instead of rice!

And very sharp sticks. Unicef money isn't enough to buy guns & bullets for every single South African, you know?

Anonymous
12-07-2013, 09:40 PM

Von "D.P." Halen sounds about right.

Now who does it, that's quite debatable.

Page Dr. Loggins, we're in the DANGER ZONE!

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 10:08 PM
And very sharp sticks. Unicef money isn't enough to buy guns & bullets for every single South African, you know?

Oh, okay. How much money did you cunts spend in Mozambique losing?

or Angola? But YOU'RE gonna make racist comments? Or critique American foreign policy like some fucking sage? Kay...

Satan
12-08-2013, 10:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA3r1L37ILQ

vandeleur
12-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Selfies at the memorial ... Stay classy you guys

DrMaddVibe
12-10-2013, 12:44 PM

Is that what killed Nelson?

DrMaddVibe
12-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Oh, okay. How much money did you cunts spend in Mozambique losing?

or Angola? But YOU'RE gonna make racist comments? Or critique American foreign policy like some fucking sage? Kay...

Rwanda really was a stellar moment in American foreign policy. Instead of getting his dick sucked by a chubby intern, maybe Bubba shudda done something…anything…cue the cricket sounds…yeah.

jacksmar
12-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Rwanda really was a stellar moment in American foreign policy. Instead of getting his dick sucked by a chubby intern, maybe Bubba shudda done something…anything…cue the cricket sounds…yeah.

True.

http://ebonymompolitics.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/obama-shakes-castros-hand.png

Can't wait until Fidel dies to watch the world fawn over that communist.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Republicans, who made deals with Mao, Saddam and many other murderers just went apeshit cuz President Blacula shook hands with Raul Castro— Bill Maher (@billmaher) December 10, 2013

Satan
12-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Guess Jerksmear forgot about Chimpy kissing and holding hands with Al Qaeda's bankrollers.......

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1999/bushkisswide.jpg

Nickdfresh
12-10-2013, 06:47 PM

It certainly wasn't a stellar moment in ours or anyone else's foreign policy. But the United States had no major historical associations in that area nor were there any troops there. I think things were down to a few Canadian peacekeepers helplessly watching the massacres, and things happened so quickly it was almost over before anything major could have transpired. I think as many people died in the Sudan on W.'s watch.

And if you criticize Clinton's lack of action in Rwanda, then one has to laud Obama's actions in Libya...

Satan
12-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Or the BCE's Donald Rumsfeld, shaking hands with Saddam Hussein (right after selling him a bunch of chemical weapons, most likely)

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/handshake300.jpg

Satan
12-10-2013, 06:51 PM
And... oh unholy shit, what do we have here???

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4972490983279105&pid=15.1

Isn't that the Holy Jellybean Messiah shaking hands with the leader of the Goddamned EVIL EMPIRE??

PETE'S BROTHER
12-10-2013, 07:32 PM
yes ?

DrMaddVibe
12-10-2013, 08:23 PM
And... oh unholy shit, what do we have here???

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4972490983279105&pid=15.1

Isn't that the Holy Jellybean Messiah shaking hands with the leader of the Goddamned EVIL EMPIRE??

Why yes it is…and who blinked?

http://www.thekidswindow.co.uk/images/CMScontent/Image/berlin20wall20freedom.jpg

DrMaddVibe
12-10-2013, 08:27 PM
and again…

http://thefifthwave.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/leninstatue1.jpg?w=640

DrMaddVibe
12-10-2013, 08:30 PM
It certainly wasn't a stellar moment in ours or anyone else's foreign policy. But the United States had no major historical associations in that area nor were there any troops there. I think things were down to a few Canadian peacekeepers helplessly watching the massacres, and things happened so quickly it was almost over before anything major could have transpired. I think as many people died in the Sudan on W.'s watch.

And if you criticize Clinton's lack of action in Rwanda, then one has to laud Obama's actions in Libya...

No of course not…we were too damned busy launching missiles into milk factories in Iraq and poking our nose into the Bosnia/Herzegovina debacle…our entry into the war on Islam! Please continue though…like you're making any point…lol!

Nickdfresh
12-10-2013, 08:36 PM
No of course not…we were too damned busy launching missiles into milk factories in Iraq and poking our nose into the Bosnia/Herzegovina debacle…our entry into the war on Islam! Please continue though…like you're making any point…lol!

Um, the Bosnians are largely Muslims and we sort of fought on their side. Which genocide do you think is okay to "poke" noses into and which one isn't?..

Angel
12-11-2013, 02:25 AM

There were actually a lot of soldiers on the ground, getting their citizens out. Romeo Dallaire tried to get Clinton to send troops...was refused. He tried to get the UN to change his mission from peacekeeping...they refused and ordered him out.
He refused to leave, and a handful of volunteers stayed with him. There's a lot more to it than that, though...

Dallaire's book "Shake Hands With the Devil" is a fascinating read.

DrMaddVibe
12-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Um, the Bosnians are largely Muslims and we sort of fought on their side.

And so were those wacky Afghan rebels that we "helped" against the USSR too! How'd THAT work out again?

Which genocide do you think is okay to "poke" noses into and which one isn't?..

Rwanda was a certified genocide where we did absolutely. They begged for help and got none. Why was that? Because it's Africa? Why were we so hot and heavy to jump into Bosnia? Because they were white?

Now that the US is setting up listening post in EVERY nation it's a cottage industry and I can understand why you think it's vogue. The blowback from what we're doing is strong. 9-11 was just the beginning of reaping what we're sowing around the globe. Hey, we have the Kenyan King taking selfies though…everyone applaud!

Fairwrning
12-11-2013, 06:56 PM
Amazing..did I just see that the sign language interpreter at Mandela's funeral was winging it...

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Amazing..did I just see that the sign language interpreter at Mandela's funeral was winging it...

Been all over twitter that it was all made up shit couldnt sign at all :)

Fairwrning
12-11-2013, 07:04 PM
How does that happen....seriously.

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Been all over twitter that it was all made up shit couldnt sign at all :)

That's ok, they can't read over there anyway. Hahahaha!!

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 07:09 PM
dont know but its got to be one of the all time classic blags . The guy just made shit up :biggrin:

Fairwrning
12-11-2013, 07:11 PM
That's ok, they can't read over there anyway. Hahahaha!!

I can only imagine the deaf sitting there like..WTF??!!

Fairwrning
12-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Geez...did he think he could pull it off..nobody will notice like its a chickenfoot gig...

vandeleur
12-11-2013, 07:15 PM
think it was the YMCA village people shit that gave him away :D

Fairwrning
12-11-2013, 07:18 PM
think it was the YMCA village people shit that gave him away :D

Chris Farley or Will Farrell would destroy this...

Nickdfresh
12-11-2013, 07:22 PM
There were actually a lot of soldiers on the ground, getting their citizens out. Romeo Dallaire tried to get Clinton to send troops...was refused. He tried to get the UN to change his mission from peacekeeping...they refused and ordered him out.
He refused to leave, and a handful of volunteers stayed with him. There's a lot more to it than that, though...

Dallaire's book "Shake Hands With the Devil" is a fascinating read.

Rwanda was a certified genocide where we did absolutely. They begged for help and got none. Why was that? Because it's Africa? Why were we so hot and heavy to jump into Bosnia? Because they were white?

Rwanda was certainly a genocide and a shameful time. But what help? The genocide took place over three months --hardly enough time to sort out a coalition and who does what-- and the forces committing that genocide were rapidly militarily defeated within weeks of the current Rwandan gov't forces counterattack. We did help I believe by supplying them and ammo supplies as the same were cut off to the then radical Hutu gov't doing most of the murdering as I recall.

But you can't sit here and blame Clinton for Rwanda after supporting an invasion of Iraq that inadvertently led to the deaths of as many Iraqis as Tutsis were butchered in Rwanda. You also can't just single out Clinton when the Bush admin you were vigorously defending when they did shit fuck of nothing during the other verifiable African genocide in the Sudan...

And so were those wacky Afghan rebels that we "helped" against the USSR too! How'd THAT work out again?

I dunno, but since Reagan led Saudi Arabia and the Pakistanis walk all over us and support the most radical elemants when more moderate and Western leaning forces were swept aside, it's really hard to say. We also stopped giving a shit the second the Soviets pulled out and ignored a failed state devolving into civil war. Are you really surprised this spawned extremism?

Now that the US is setting up listening post in EVERY nation it's a cottage industry and I can understand why you think it's vogue. The blowback from what we're doing is strong. 9-11 was just the beginning of reaping what we're sowing around the globe. Hey, we have the Kenyan King taking selfies though…everyone applaud!

So your blaming the "Kenyan" for that? You didn't seem to have any problem at all with that about five to eight years ago here. And secondly, it's hard to criticize Clinton for being non-interventionist in the Rwandan genocide, then pissing and moaning when we're basically doing what we've always done now...

Nickdfresh
12-11-2013, 07:23 PM
How does that happen....seriously.

Especially when he's done it before and deaf groups have complained!

DONNIEP
12-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Especially when he's done it before and deaf groups have complained!

No way! Maybe he was drunk? Was it Warf?

cadaverdog
12-11-2013, 07:51 PM
No way! Maybe he was drunk? Was it Warf?
They should have hired Garrett Morris. Remember how he used to do Weekend Update for people who are hard of hearing? He'd just talk louder than the anchorman.

Nickdfresh
12-12-2013, 07:22 AM
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00489/Mandela_signer_was__489000a.jpg
"Obama smokey smokey..."

Fake signer now says he's in treatment for being schizo...

Satan
12-12-2013, 11:19 AM
The Daily Show Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook

Satan
12-12-2013, 01:11 PM
http://www.creators.com/editorial_cartoons/14/28127_thumb.jpg

Satan
12-12-2013, 01:12 PM
http://media.cagle.com/118/2013/12/11/141563_600.jpg

Satan
12-12-2013, 01:13 PM
http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2013/12/11/17/27/GJRLu.St.81.jpg

Seshmeister
12-12-2013, 10:04 PM
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1452308_460228354082271_434551777_n.jpg

Seshmeister
12-14-2013, 08:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Wv4GTI9.gif

Satan
12-14-2013, 11:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StEFnh18zRk

Satan
12-14-2013, 11:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuegCg7u6II

Satan
12-14-2013, 10:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUebiH5inL8

Seshmeister
01-08-2014, 02:50 PM

VetteLS5
01-08-2014, 04:37 PM
These parodies/renditions are springing up more and more, and I for one love them. Anyone seen the one that Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake did re: how a twitter conversation would appear in real life?

vh rides again
01-11-2014, 11:03 PM
LOL
This guy shoulda been kept in prison where he and all the other scumbags belong.
I hope he's rotting in hell.

Satan
01-11-2014, 11:30 PM
LOL
This guy shoulda been kept in prison where he and all the other scumbags belong.

Nope. He's not here. He took the upstairs elevator.

And the fact that you think Sharon contributed more to your world than Mandela, well that speaks volumes about your hateful ass.

vh rides again
01-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Nope. He's not here. He took the upstairs elevator.

And the fact that you think Sharon contributed more to your world than Mandela, well that speaks volumes about your hateful ass.
It speaks volumes that you think Sharon was a monster for defending his people .
Nobody was persecuted worse than Sharon's people.
But you'll call him a monster and the only difference between the two is that one of them is black.
Frankly I'm sickened by the fact that this old mother fucker had the audacity to lay in a bed that long sucking resources from a already strained medical system while his countrymen were dying by the 100s of thousands all around him.
He was a dirt ball terrorist, certainly not the saint he's been painted in the world, and if you say that your by default a racist.

Angel
01-12-2014, 10:16 AM
It speaks volumes that you think Mandela was a monster for defending his people .

Frankly I'm sickened by the fact that this old mother fucker had the audacity to lay in a bed that long sucking resources from a already strained medical system while his countrymen were dying by the 100s of thousands all around him.
He was a dirt ball terrorist, certainly not the saint he's been painted in the world, and if you say that your by default a racist.

Fixed it for ya.

vh rides again
01-12-2014, 10:19 AM
Fixed it for ya.

Whatever skank

Angel
01-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Whatever skank

Careful....your level of intelligence is showing. Resorting to slang terms for promiscuous women says more about you than it does me...

Nickdfresh
01-12-2014, 07:44 PM
LOL

Like you even knew who he was, fucktard. You seem ornery tonight. What's the matter, your sister not putting out for you anymore?

Satan
01-12-2014, 08:12 PM
It speaks volumes that you think Sharon was a monster for defending his people .
Nobody was persecuted worse than Sharon's people.

Russians? Butchers? Right wing serial murdering genocidal assholes?

Which "people" are you referring to? It certainly isn't the Semitic Hebrew people, because he ain't one of them. Neither is NuttyYahoo.

But you'll call him a monster and the only difference between the two is that one of them is black.

Well, at least that black guy was actually an African. His oppressors were the ones who didn't belong there. Kinda like a bunch of genocidal white Russians passing themselves off as "Jews".

Do you realize that EVERY LAST WORD of that quote applies to Sharon far more than it does to Mandela? Oh the ironicy......

vh rides again
01-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Russians? Butchers? Right wing serial murdering genocidal assholes?

Which "people" are you referring to? It certainly isn't the Semitic Hebrew people, because he ain't one of them. Neither is NuttyYahoo.

Well, at least that black guy was actually an African. His oppressors were the ones who didn't belong there. Kinda like a bunch of genocidal white Russians passing themselves off as "Jews".

Do you realize that EVERY LAST WORD of that quote applies to Sharon far more than it does to Mandela? Oh the ironicy......

Yeah well at least Sharon's people weren't starving to death in slums while he was in a coma.
It's all the same shit to you, I had this same old conversation with you about that piece of shit James brown when he thank god dropped dead.
You said he was a great man and would be missed, I said he was a woman beating queer and I hoped he was rotting in hell.

Fuck Mandela his country is better off without him suckin them dry on state welfare.

Satan
01-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Put down the crack pipe, 4moreaquaticqueerpunks. I never had any conversation with any of your aliases about James Brown. But I doubt seriously he was a homosexual. If he were, Freddie would have told me by now. Also, he probably wouldn't have spent enough time with women to beat them, so you're entire argument is self-defeating.

Not to mention none of it has anything to do with Nelson Mandela. Or is this your "all them ******s look alike to me" statement?

Nickdfresh
01-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Yeah well at least Sharon's people weren't starving to death in slums while he was in a coma.
It's all the same shit to you, I had this same old conversation with you about that piece of shit James brown when he thank god dropped dead.
You said he was a great man and would be missed, I said he was a woman beating queer and I hoped he was rotting in hell.

Fuck Mandela his country is better off without him suckin them dry on state welfare.

Welfare? You mean like how we subsidize the state of Israel, fuckwit?

vh rides again
01-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Welfare? You mean like how we subsidize the state of Israel, fuckwit?

LOL
Those Jews have more money than god.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Israel_rich_or_poor

Nickdfresh
01-12-2014, 08:45 PM
LOL

Then why to do spend billion$ a year on their military, retard? Again Cletus, let the adults talk here while you learn the nuances of running water...

vh rides again
01-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Then why to do spend billion$ a year on their military, retard? Again Cletus, let the adults talk here while you learn the nuances of running water...
Slow down on your typing spaz, I'm not goin anywhere for a half hour or so.
Look at the link I left in the last post.
And the answer to your question bout spending on military is because they are surrounded by murderers and suicide bombers.
I can't wait till they start nuking them one of these days.http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Israel_rich_or_poor

Nickdfresh
01-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Slow down on your typing spaz, I'm not goin anywhere for a half hour or so.

The neighbors forget password protect their wifi?

Look at the link I left in the last post.

Is it to a white supremacist site?

And the answer to your question bout spending on military is because they are surrounded by murderers and suicide bombers.
I can't wait till they start nuking them one of these days.http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Israel_rich_or_poor

So? They should be able to afford their own defense then. And it's not just the IDF, it's their economy we underwrite to a good extent...

Just wondering, but it seems that the results of never fucking a girl in your life have led to psychotic delusions of mass murder and nuclear war in your case...

vh rides again
01-12-2014, 09:00 PM
The neighbors forget password protect their wifi?

Is it to a white supremacist site?

So? They should be able to afford their own defense then.

Just wondering, but it seems that the results of never fucking a girl in your life have led to psychotic delusions of mass murder and nuclear war in your case...
says the guy that lives on a computer in the dlr army website.
If you do or have ever had a woman the only part of your body she would ever see is the back of your head sitting at a computer .
My guess is that it's a boyfriend in your case and still the only thing he sees is the back of your head when he's laying some serious pipe to your narrow ass.

Nickdfresh
01-12-2014, 09:02 PM
says the guy that lives on a computer in the dlr army website.

No, not really shithead. Not in quite some time...

If you do or have ever had a woman the only part of your body she would ever see is the back of your head sitting at a computer .

Not really, virgin...

My guess is that it's a boyfriend in your case and still the only thing he sees is the back of your head when he's laying some serious pipe to your narrow ass.

That's some hot gay porn you're cranking out their 4morequeers rides a man! Keep it up! You might be able to move out parents shed after all!

vh rides again
01-12-2014, 09:06 PM
No, not really shithead. Not in quite some time...

Not really, virgin...

That's some hot gay porn you're cranking out their 4morequeers rides a man! Keep it up! You might be able to move out parents shed after all!

What ? are you saying you finally got a job and can't be here 24/7

Still you waste your time here , lol

Satan
01-12-2014, 09:12 PM
LOL
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Israel_rich_or_poor

Of course they do.... because they never have to spend it on themselves.

Seshmeister
01-12-2014, 09:17 PM

An Israeli investigation into the massacre of thousands of innocent civilians at Sabra and Shatila ruled that Sharon bore a personal responsibility for what happened.

vh rides again
01-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Of course they do.... because they never have to spend it on themselves.

Well at least you read the link before shooting your mouth off like nick the dumbass.
Did you se how spazzed out he got when caught making up stories ?
Fuckin queers mind was over clocked and his typing skills failed miserabley.

Satan
01-12-2014, 09:26 PM
You sure spend a lot of time thinking about queers and their minds. Why is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mjl63e0ms

vh rides again
01-12-2014, 09:33 PM
An Israeli investigation into the massacre of thousands of innocent civilians at Sabra and Shatila ruled that Sharon bore a personal responsibility for what happened.
I never said he did nothing wrong.

I said he was a defender of his people, and if anyone on this planet ever needed defending it was his people.
There are a hundred websites that list mandellas murderous ways.
Here's the first one on the list, probably a hundred More more or less accurate .
http://thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things-you-didnt-want-to-know-about-nelson-mandela/

Satan
01-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Wow... that site just REEKS of credibility.....

About Us

The Backbencher is a libertarian leaning politics and technology website. Started in September 2012, the site has dedicated its time and efforts to cover British politics and technological innovations and progress.

Our world view is simple: We believe in free markets and free peoples; anything else is subordinate.

In other words, Randtard hypocrites. Just like the KKKoch brothers and all their puppets that 4moreacquaticqueerpunks idolizes.

Seshmeister
01-12-2014, 10:55 PM
It looks suspect to me because my understanding is that Mandela was not a communist.

Also I doubt the same website would make a big thing about the bombs set off in public places by Zionists back in the day who then went on to become the future leaders of Israel.

Apartheid was intolerable and armed revolution against it was certainly morally justifiable.

Nickdfresh
01-13-2014, 06:20 PM
What ? are you saying you finally got a job and can't be here 24/7

Still you waste your time here , lol

I used to post from my job, dipshit. I know that would be tough for you delivering papers on your bike...

Nickdfresh
01-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Well at least you read the link before shooting your mouth off like nick the dumbass.
Did you se how spazzed out he got when caught making up stories ?
Fuckin queers mind was over clocked and his typing skills failed miserabley.

LMFAO!! ;) I just can't insult you anymore you self-nullifying fuckbag! :D

I didn't make any stories up, shit for brains. Now keep busy insuring you stay at least 600' away from the elementary schools...

Nickdfresh
01-13-2014, 06:32 PM
It looks suspect to me because my understanding is that Mandela was not a communist.

Also I doubt the same website would make a big thing about the bombs set off in public places by Zionists back in the day who then went on to become the future leaders of Israel.

Apartheid was intolerable and armed revolution against it was certainly morally justifiable.

Oh boy! Pity I missed 4morequeers' "link". The one written by complete fuckwits based on absolute shit. If Mandela was a 'communist', how come he pushed the ANC into adopting center-right free market policies? But the upside here is the more shitty sites filled with baseless, erroneous information he has to sort through to "prove" his point, the less he'll be on the kiddie porn sites...

Seshmeister
01-13-2014, 11:16 PM

I said he was a defender of his people, and if anyone on this planet ever needed defending it was his people.

I don't think you have really thought this through.

If the argument is that you can do whatever the fuck you want and kill whoever you wish because 'your people' have had a hard time and they need to be protected then that is indistinguishable from the Nazi position post WW1.
Russia lost far more people in WW2 than the Jewish community, did that give them the right to do anything they wished?

vh rides again
01-14-2014, 06:33 AM
I don't think you have really thought this through.

If the argument is that you can do whatever the fuck you want and kill whoever you wish because 'your people' have had a hard time and they need to be protected then that is indistinguishable from the Nazi position post WW1.
Russia lost far more people in WW2 than the Jewish community, did that give them the right to do anything they wished?

My point exactly.
Mandela was a commie and was responsible for many many deaths.

The liberal dickhead and his two little ball washers that posted this obamanation don't know what the fuck they are talkin about, looks like you don't either, Just another minion to stroke VA's cock.
LOL

Angel
01-14-2014, 07:18 AM
My point exactly.

The liberal dickhead and his two little ball washers that posted this obamanation don't know what the fuck they are talkin about, looks like you don't either, Just another minion to stroke VA's cock.
LOL

Aren't you behind the times? Sesh owns this site...so he's stroking his own cock now.

Angel
01-14-2014, 07:59 AM

I said he was a defender of his people, and if anyone on this planet ever needed defending it was his people.[/url]

Really? Let's discuss the North American genocide of indigenous peoples, shall we? If anyone on this planet ever needed defending, it was First Nations people.

Blaze
01-14-2014, 09:01 AM

Satan
01-14-2014, 11:25 AM
http://wccctoronto.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/homeland-security-fighting-terrorism-since-1492.jpg

Nickdfresh
01-14-2014, 08:07 PM
My point exactly.

LOL

Then why isn't South Africa communist, fuckwit? Name one dead person Mandela is "responsible" for. Now run a long and post about a subject you know something about, like inbreeding...

Nickdfresh
01-23-2014, 06:49 AM
Apparently the statue of Nelson cast recently has a small trinket rabbit it the ear, as a mark of the sculptors. They put it there because they weren't allowed to sign it... :D

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/1/21/1390315940898/Rabbit-in-the-ear-of-the--008.jpg