PDA

View Full Version : Toys For Tots Can Fuck Right Off

Kristy
12-05-2013, 07:29 PM
So here I was thinking that this whole Toys For Tots scam was to be anonymous. You know, you leave you gift in the non-very-thought-out cardboard box and leave. So why is there some creepy old dude dressed in his even creepier Christan sweater saying "God bless you." when I leave? One, fuck you, I want no "god" ever blessing me and two, don't guilt fuck me. Oh, and three, I don't buy toys for little shits because I refuse to have a child play with a Chinese slave-labor made piece of shit. That breeds Wal-Mart submission. I buy gift cards for FOOD because I figure a non-all-that-hungry trailer trash/ghetto kid won't put a loaded gun in my face when it comes to me and my LEGAL PURCHASE of retail dope.

I absolutely hate this time of the year. The greed. The shit weather. The poor. The rich. The music. Lighting parades - it can all fuck off.

ELVIS
12-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Why are you so full of guilt ??

Kristy
12-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Where did I say that, pool boy?

I won't be guilt fucked by Christians into giving gifts, EVER!

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 08:03 PM
I told an atheist the other day I prayed for him and he was in my thoughts. Dude had something wrong with his pancreas. I made sure to ask him if it was cool, and he was like:

"Yeah, thanks man, I don't care. That was really nice of you to do"

My point is, that how people should handle things, and not have a stick up their ass about it.

Kristy
12-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Exactly! So why do Christians continue to fuck up Christmas?

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Exactly! So why do Christians continue to fuck up Christmas?

uh...it's kind of their "Holiday"?

Kristy
12-05-2013, 08:26 PM
No, Christians stole it from the pagans. Know your history, Christfucker.

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 08:31 PM
No, Christians stole it from the pagans. Know your history, Christfucker.

Yes, I'm well aware of how it's not the true date of Christ's birth, etc.

Eat a bag of aids.

DONNIEP
12-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Buy a present for a kid, Kristy, for cryin' out loud. Besides, what else do those Chinese slaves have to do all day? Slappin Teddy Ruxpins together gives them something to do and makes them happy.

Mmm..I could go for some beef lo mein...

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Here's the thing, re: Christianity, and Christmas.

There's nothing wrong with giving gifts to kids, and doing things in the name of a "God". When I say "Good things" I mean things like running soup kitchens, giving to the needy, and being generally not a dickhead during the entire thing.

It's far better that there is some good in this world being done regardless of what the person's beliefs are.

The mere fact you're offended that someone wished you well by using the name of "God" is also retarded. If someone was an atheist/muslim/jewish/buddhist/agnostic/whatever wished me well in the name of their religion, I'd be very touched the person was that kindhearted and not care.

It shows me that you're a piece of shit as a human being. Sorry, it does.

If you don't like Christmas, and all that it entails, than it's rather simple. Don't celebrate it.

Mushroom
12-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Jeeez Kristy pull Jimmy Page's splintered guitar neck out of your ass. I hope every 22 fret wires rip you a new one on the way out. Are you afraid to be happy? You and I have no future if you can't be happy. No more doggy style for you.

Kristy
12-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Buy a present for a kid, Kristy, for cryin' out loud.

Not gonna happen. I never had a toy as a kid and look at me! I turned out just fine.

DLR Bridge
12-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Not gonna happen. I never had a toy as a kid and look at me! I turned out just fine.

Get outta here. Never?

Kristy
12-05-2013, 09:40 PM
There's nothing wrong with giving gifts to kids, and doing things in the name of a "God".

Yeah, like the Crusades, fire bombing abortion clinics or impinging on women's reproductive rights.

When I say "Good things" I mean things like running soup kitchens, giving to the needy, and being generally not a dickhead during the entire thing.

Ah, Christian feel good fascism - an avenue to proselytize to the poor, the sick, the needy and the mentally ill - but only once a year thank fuck.

It's far better that there is some good in this world being done regardless of what the person's beliefs are.

Yeah, if those "beliefs" are oppressing others who don't believe with your beliefs. You are so fucking hippie.

The mere fact you're offended that someone wished you well by using the name of "God" is also retarded. If someone was an atheist/muslim/jewish/buddhist/agnostic/whatever wished me well in the name of their religion, I'd be very touched the person was that kindhearted and not care.

That asshole didn't care for me. He cared about himself and looking like he gave a shit to anyone who donated a shit - this is what makes Christmas pretty shitty

It shows me that you're a piece of shit as a human being. Sorry, it does.

Shows me you are a hypocritical fascist cocksucker. Go hide in your church. There you're not hurting anyone.

If you don't like Christmas, and all that it entails, than it's rather simple. Don't celebrate it.

What I don't like is Christians fucking it up for everybody.

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Yeah, like the Crusades, fire bombing abortion clinics or impinging on women's reproductive rights.

Ah, Christian feel good fascism - an avenue to proselytize to the poor, the sick, the needy and the mentally ill - but only once a year thank fuck.

How lovely. Way to be bigoted asswipe. What's next? Comments against Muslims? Jews? Piece of shit.

I don't believe in that shit. I don't care about abortion (and am pro-choice). I'm actually very pro-gay marriage, and very pro civil rights. Also, I'm a fucking democrat (formerly libetarian).

I'm for expanding healthcare and social security for the needy.

Go fuck yourself.

Yeah, if those "beliefs" are oppressing others who don't believe with your beliefs. You are so fucking hippie.

I don't care who the fuck you worship.

That asshole didn't care for me. He cared about himself and looking like he gave a shit to anyone who donated a shit - this is what makes Christmas pretty shitty

Who cares? You're pissed because some said a "fake nice thing" to you. BOO FUCKING HOO. I've had people say terrible shit to me all the time. I don't come online and bitch about it.

Shows me you are a hypocritical fascist cocksucker. Go hide in your church. There you're not hurting anyone.

Go take your fucking meds.

Also quit pretending to be a girl. That's fucking creepy as fuck. We all know you have a dick.

Kristy
12-05-2013, 09:55 PM
When you learn the definition of the word "bigoted" get back to me. Fucking Christian Nazi

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 09:58 PM
When you learn the definition of the word "bigoted" get beck to me.

You just did what bigots do.

You grouped me within a bunch of people who I have zero in common with other than the fact that they happen to believe in a "God".

You are in fact, no different than some asshole who thinks all muslims=terrorists.

Therefore you=bigot.

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 10:01 PM
When you learn the definition of the word "bigoted" get back to me. Fucking Christian Nazi

Okay, you dumb illiterate CUNT.

Kristy
12-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Okay indeed, you fascist Christian Nazi buttfucker.

Kristy
12-05-2013, 10:04 PM
You are in fact, no different than some asshole who thinks all muslims=terrorists.

Nope. Never mentioned it once in the course of this thread. Nice try, buttfucker.

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=Kristy;1820526]Okay indeed, you fascist Christian Nazi buttfucker.[/QUOTE

Says the guy pretending to be a girl.

By the way, the Nazi's happened to be more in line with your belief. Dipshit.

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Nope. Never mentioned it once in the course of this thread. Nice try, buttfucker.

No, you said that all christians are all the same.

You mentioned me in the same breathe as the dude who murdered George Tiller.

I don't believe in that. Get your facts straght.

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm done.

If you want to be a trolling cunt pretending to be a girl, than be my guest.

I've proven my point though. When resorted with facts, you devolve into saying "Anti-Gay" slurs at me. We know who the really bigot is in this thread.

Kristy
12-05-2013, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=Kristy;1820526]Okay indeed, you fascist Christian Nazi buttfucker.[/QUOTE

Says the guy pretending to be a girl.

By the way, the Nazi's happened to be more in line with your belief. Dipshit.

You are a Nazi buttfucking Christain. That much is true.

Kristy
12-05-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm done.

If you want to be a trolling cunt pretending to be a girl, than be my guest.

I've proven my point though. When resorted with facts, you devolve into saying "Anti-Gay" slurs at me. We know who the really bigot is in this thread.

So you're gay, too? Most Christians are.

DONNIEP
12-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Geez, Kristy. You got something against butt fucking too??

Unchainme
12-05-2013, 10:12 PM

What do you have against Gays?

Tell me, I'd like to hear this.

I want you to hear this out of your mouth.

Satan
12-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Er, not to get back on topic or anything, but a Devil has to prefer this method of providing toys for poor kids.....

http://www.abatetoyrun.com/runinfo.html

That's just one example.... there are similar toy runs happening all over the country, probably.

I would let them do one in Hell, except there aren't any children here, so what would be the point?

ZahZoo
12-06-2013, 01:35 AM

Exactly... if you throw money at pagan motivated, spoiled entitled brats... you've really done nothing good and far more wrong for the little greed-induced urchins...

Give them something of yourself... teach them the simple joy of working and earning what you need to survive. Then in the deeply personal aspects... teach them how to play the knotheads to their advantage so as to maintain your drug addict induced, sudo-intelect persona for over a decade who lucked out on her own...

Just gonna hop on my camel and cruise
Call me a nomad
I got to be free
Gotta do my own thing
And I'm a gonna be moving on
Make a move, stand to lose some
Here today, gone tomorrow

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 01:46 AM
So here I was thinking that this whole Toys For Tots scam was to be anonymous. You know, you leave you gift in the non-very-thought-out cardboard box and leave. So why is there some creepy old dude dressed in his even creepier Christan sweater saying "God bless you." when I leave? One, fuck you, I want no "god" ever blessing me and two, don't guilt fuck me. Oh, and three, I don't buy toys for little shits because I refuse to have a child play with a Chinese slave-labor made piece of shit. That breeds Wal-Mart submission. I buy gift cards for FOOD because I figure a non-all-that-hungry trailer trash/ghetto kid won't put a loaded gun in my face when it comes to me and my LEGAL PURCHASE of retail dope.

I absolutely hate this time of the year. The greed. The shit weather. The poor. The rich. The music. Lighting parades - it can all fuck off.

Just make it your own. I refuse to do Black Friday. I don't buy into all the hype. It's always been a big retail holiday but the retailers used to have some class. Now it's too in your face. I really don't watch that much TV anymore so I don't get bombarded with the shit commercials. I mostly listen to satellite radio so I don't hear the shit commercials there either. Hey, just buy yourself a Christmas bong and bring it out and smoke it during this special time of year. Maybe come up with a special holiday blend to toke on.

Nitro Express
12-06-2013, 01:51 AM

They are also Zionists. Let me tell you nothing will make you hate Christians, Muslims, and Jews more than living in Israel for a year. Also where you have the greatest religious oppression you also have the greatest rebellion. When the oppressed underground let's loose LOOK OUT! Of course the ones who refuse to let loose are the closet butt fuckers.

Kristy
12-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Geez, Kristy. You got something against butt fucking too??

Naw, just Christians doing it

Kristy
12-06-2013, 11:30 AM
I would let them do one in Hell, except there aren't any children here, so what would be the point?

Pat Benatar begs to differ.

Kristy
12-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Just make it your own. I refuse to do Black Friday. I don't buy into all the hype. It's always been a big retail holiday but the retailers used to have some class. Now it's too in your face. I really don't watch that much TV anymore so I don't get bombarded with the shit commercials. I mostly listen to satellite radio so I don't hear the shit commercials there either. Hey, just buy yourself a Christmas bong and bring it out and smoke it during this special time of year. Maybe come up with a special holiday blend to toke on.

Buying a child a toy under the guise of a Christan guilt program is not going to bring about the "spirit of Christmas" Especially if that toy is made in China and the kind will end up destroying it in six to eight months time. Feeding a family is far more important during the holidays than some guilt-fucking Christian ritual. Like I said, it is the Christians who fucked over this holiday; no one knows, and no proper historian can tell you the exact day Jesus was allegedly born so why base it upon a pagan celebration?

Now I'm sure many of you who were born, reside and most likely will die in your trailer park abodes had a toy as child given to you by some suburban family who was guilt-fucked by Christianity and most likely you didn't appreciate it, and therefore broke it months later on. This whole bourgeois "feel good" nonsense brought on by greedy market capitalism didn't get you out of your trailer home now, did it? In fact, you are being held all Stockholm Syndrome Santa like on organized religious oppression that is keeping you down. So enjoy your Christmas with its religious propagandizing cull. You're just tools for the slave labor system.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-06-2013, 11:57 AM
As Kristy and Topper pass through the forest on the way back to the Kringle's, the Winter Warlock captures them. After giving the Warlock a toy train as a present, the Warlock is touched by this act of kindness and his evil icy heart is melted. The Warlock, now asking to be called Winter, turns to human form and befriends Kristy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgermeister_Meisterburger

prophecy

Kristy
12-06-2013, 12:03 PM
No! No more Wiki in threads.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-06-2013, 12:16 PM
No! No more Wiki in threads.

Kristy
12-06-2013, 12:56 PM
No more threads about threads.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-06-2013, 01:10 PM
:biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
12-06-2013, 01:11 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

Satan
12-06-2013, 08:40 PM
J Hey, just buy yourself a Christmas bong and bring it out and smoke it during this special time of year. Maybe come up with a special holiday blend to toke on.

Who needs to buy an Xmas bong? This dude will show you how to make one.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gtn6F7Nhx4

Merry Bongmas to all, and to all a good high :bong:

Kristy
12-08-2013, 02:42 PM
EXACTLY the type of stoner(s) I so fucking hate. These assholes give weed a bad name

Kristy
12-09-2013, 11:58 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-W80aWJEpEsE/UcevHe2kDrI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/2LvCS7QefeI/s320/im-done-just-fucking-done.jpg

ELVIS
12-10-2013, 09:41 AM
http://troll.me/images/disaster-girl/burn-bitch-burn.jpg

:elvis:

binnie
12-10-2013, 03:21 PM
The worst thing about this time of year is the forced joviality: YOU MUST BE HAPPY!!

Nickdfresh
12-10-2013, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWJlOI8Wf_k

Kristy
12-13-2013, 10:53 PM
The worst thing about this time of year is the forced joviality: YOU MUST BE HAPPY!!

Actually, it's the materialism in gift giving. I bought 1 Wegner and two Victorinox watches this fucking Christmas:

http://www.lookonline.com/watches_victoria.jpg

By 2017 I'll have them all paid off.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-13-2013, 11:10 PM
hey! she made it :thumb:

Kristy
12-13-2013, 11:29 PM
Made what?

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2013, 12:12 AM
nothin'...

Kristy
12-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Lay off watching the Packers. Shit football teams have rotted your brain

PETE'S BROTHER
12-14-2013, 12:39 PM
and weed...

Kristy
12-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Yes, weed(s) can rot your brain. Too much pollen is not good for you.

Igosplut
12-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Buying a child a toy under the guise of a Christan guilt program is not going to bring about the "spirit of Christmas" Especially if that toy is made in China and the kind will end up destroying it in six to eight months time. Feeding a family is far more important during the holidays than some guilt-fucking Christian ritual. Like I said, it is the Christians who fucked over this holiday; no one knows, and no proper historian can tell you the exact day Jesus was allegedly born so why base it upon a pagan celebration?

Now I'm sure many of you who were born, reside and most likely will die in your trailer park abodes had a toy as child given to you by some suburban family who was guilt-fucked by Christianity and most likely you didn't appreciate it, and therefore broke it months later on. This whole bourgeois "feel good" nonsense brought on by greedy market capitalism didn't get you out of your trailer home now, did it? In fact, you are being held all Stockholm Syndrome Santa like on organized religious oppression that is keeping you down. So enjoy your Christmas with its religious propagandizing cull. You're just tools for the slave labor system.

As much as krusty rubs people the wrong way I agree with this 100 percent.

I've been asked to toy runs for years and never did it. Why? Because I did more anonymously and in better ways (I.E. food things) than doing a public display.

Kristy
12-17-2013, 09:52 PM
Hasn't a friggin' thing to do with rubbing people.

I'm actually pro-Christmas as long as you leave the god damn Christians out of it. They've taken an otherwise healthy and joyous pagan ritual and shit all over it with guilt and self-propaganda. This is what shit movies like 'Grinch' are all about - join the Christian cult or be ostracized. Now fuck Nazis like the ones at Fox Jews have decided there is a "War" on this er...um..."holiday" because people refuse to follow to the Grinch Law of fuckery and so Christans victimzie themselves because no one wants to play by the rules of Nazis.

So 'Toys For Brats' yeah...it's a scam. Buy a little poor shit a toy they they will break in six months time or feel the wrath of Christian guilt, Fuck that. Too many children already go to bed hungry in a fucking nation so god damn rich and polluted with Christian churches on every god damn corner when they need not to. No one should ever go to bed in this country hungry. No one - not even you. Plus, these toys are made in China by slave labor, purchased in greedy fuck warehouses of slavery, and given to future slaves of the penal system because they are poor. So what's the fucking point?

Give a kid and/or their family a meal. Let them know they are not alone and should be ashamed by some Christofascism bullshit.

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm actually pro-Christmas as long as you leave the god damn Christians out of it. They've taken an otherwise healthy and joyous pagan ritual and shit all over it with guilt and self-propaganda.

Isn't that what Christians do?

How many lives has religion fucked up? All in the name of money. I say we burn religious people, every single one of them. Get rid of the weak & mentally ill. Cull the population, make room for healthy, relatively well-balanced people.

Cheers! :beers:

vandeleur
12-19-2013, 08:33 AM
relatively well-balanced people.

We got many of those here ? :D

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 08:34 AM
We got many of those here ? :D

Hey, it's something.

Every little bit adds up. There would still be quite a substantial number of people, after the cleansing. I'm willing to bet on it.

Seshmeister
12-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Enjoy Kristy... :)

vandeleur
12-19-2013, 08:55 AM
So those kids got taken into care after that am guessing

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Well, that mom is fuckin' hot. Any videos of her alone?

vandeleur
12-19-2013, 09:24 AM
To bossy .... Total nazi wife . Put it in, harder, faster , is that it . What do you mean well it's cold :biggrin:

Still would tho

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 09:29 AM
To bossy .... Total nazi wife . Put it in, harder, faster , is that it . What do you mean well it's cold :biggrin:

Still would tho

Did she say that in the video? That's H O T! I had the sound turned off, so I didn't really hear anything.

How about a cut of only her dancing around & saying those things? I don't need that long, 30 seconds will do. 20 if I'm inspired.

Nazi wife... Holy hell, now I'm thinking of her wearing only jackboots & a whip, taking shit to me & humiliating me beyond belief. Wait, turns out that I don't need the video anymore.

vandeleur
12-19-2013, 09:35 AM
:lmao:

Von Halen
12-19-2013, 10:00 AM
I'd fuck her.

I didn't listen to it either. I had Texas Hippie Coalition blasting while I watched it!

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 10:07 AM
I'd fuck her.

I didn't listen to it either. I had Texas Hippie Coalition blasting while I watched it!

What if she let you fuck her, but the husband had to join in & do some stuff with you too?

Now, keep in mind that this is a hypothesis & nobody would ever know about it. Would you?

Von Halen
12-19-2013, 10:38 AM
What if she let you fuck her, but the husband had to join in & do some stuff with you too?

Now, keep in mind that this is a hypothesis & nobody would ever know about it. Would you?

Only if her husband is Kristy.

vandeleur
12-19-2013, 10:40 AM
What if you had to fuck her while you wore Xmas Jammies :D

vandeleur
12-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Jammies , jam , what the fuck any excuse to crack my jam joke .

What's the difference between peanut butter and jam ?
Ever Tried peanut buttering your cock up your lasses arse :D

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Only if her husband is Kristy.

No, no, no, no, no. Her husband is that guy on the video. And I'll throw in a tenner to sweeten the deal. Would you do it? Remember, no one would ever know!

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Jammies , jam , what the fuck any excuse to crack my jam joke .

What's the difference between peanut butter and jam ?
Ever Tried peanut buttering your cock up your lasses arse :D

Smooth or chunky?

Chunky may be funnier, but it'd be painful for me too, so no thanks.

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 11:13 AM
What if you had to fuck her while you wore Xmas Jammies :D

Not all over, I expect. I mean, both me & her would have to have something out of the jammies, otherwise, it wouldn't be much of a fun fuck.

Von Halen
12-19-2013, 02:16 PM
No, no, no, no, no. Her husband is that guy on the video. And I'll throw in a tenner to sweeten the deal. Would you do it? Remember, no one would ever know!

No.

I'm just gay enough to fuck Kristy, but not gay enough to fuck that broads husband.

Anonymous
12-19-2013, 02:25 PM
No.

I'm just gay enough to fuck Kristy, but not gay enough to fuck that broads husband.

Well, in that case, me neither.