PDA

View Full Version : De Blasio ran and was elected for his lefty views

baru911
12-07-2013, 05:12 PM
This is so freakin funny. De Blasio was elected as some sort of retort to the current era of City government. De Blasio was elected to stop search and frisk tactic’s by the NYPD. So, what is De Blasio’s first appointment as Police Commissioner? He appoints Bill Bratton from LA.

Bill Bratton expanded the search and frisk tactic in LA.

Maybe De Blasio is taking a page from President Ego’s play book. President Ego ran on the promise he would end the wars. He has expanded the wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Yemen, and Libya. President Ego promised to close GTMO. It is still open. President Ego has expanded the drone attacks started by Bush. Lets not forget the whole NSA spying program(s) and how they have been expanded.

It appears that lying to be elected and then shitting on those that voted for you in alive and well in the democratic party.

Yes, I know the other side of the fence does it. I just did not expect De Blasio wouldn't even take office before shitting on his constituents...lmoa!

Terry
12-07-2013, 07:29 PM
DeBlasio spoke about issues like the stop-and-frisk tactics, the need to allocate more resources for the homeless, the methods for capping rising rents and the redistribution of wealth from the top tier of NYC resident earners during the campaign and clearly a winning percentage of voters agreed with him in the abstract.
The realities of living day-to-day in NYC are quite different than how DeBlasio spoke of them as a candidate. DeBlasio realizes this. Being mayor of ANY city is more managerial than presidential once the campaign ends and the day-to-day grind begins.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 07:59 PM
This is so freakin funny. De Blasio was elected as some sort of retort to the current era of City government. De Blasio was elected to stop search and frisk tactic’s by the NYPD. So, what is De Blasio’s first appointment as Police Commissioner? He appoints Bill Bratton from LA.

Maybe De Blasio is taking a page from President Ego’s play book. President Ego ran on the promise he would end the wars. He has expanded the wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Yemen, and Libya. President Ego promised to close GTMO. It is still open. President Ego has expanded the drone attacks started by Bush. Lets not forget the whole NSA spying program(s) and how they have been expanded.

It appears that lying to be elected and then shitting on those that voted for you in alive and well in the democratic party.

Yes, I know the other side of the fence does it. I just did not expect De Blasio wouldn't even take office before shitting on his constituents...lmoa!

Well douchebag, he did pull the United States out of Iraq, dummy.

You know, the war you voted for?

I mean, to be fair. Neocon fuckwit who voted for war with Iran and Sarah Palin...

baru911
12-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Your observations are once again spot on. :doh::doh: Let’s see….

Nick lies about his Saturn and his battery issues,
Nick post threads based upon facebook posts
And now Nick post this….

I mean, to be fair. Neocon fuckwit who voted for war with Iran and Sarah Palin...

That would mean I voted for Johnny McCain. LMAO. Not anytime, anywhere, or in any reality.

You have ZERO credibility.

Better run off and change some stuff on Wikipedia. They need more fuck-up's on their site.

baru911
12-07-2013, 08:30 PM
DeBlasio spoke about issues like the stop-and-frisk tactics, the need to allocate more resources for the homeless, the methods for capping rising rents and the redistribution of wealth from the top tier of NYC resident earners during the campaign and clearly a winning percentage of voters agreed with him in the abstract.
The realities of living day-to-day in NYC are quite different than how DeBlasio spoke of them as a candidate. DeBlasio realizes this. Being mayor of ANY city is more managerial than presidential once the campaign ends and the day-to-day grind begins.

Nice that you are making excuses for him. He hasn't even taken office yet. Man, the left is soooooooo forgiving when it comes to their people. But then again, this is the crowd that elected Anthony Weiner to Congress. I'm expecting way too much from New Yorkers. Thanks for making that clear.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Your observations are once again spot on. :doh::doh: Let’s see….

Nick lies about his Saturn and his battery issues,

Um, no. Not really. I never had a battery issue in the old Saturn...

Nick post threads based upon facebook posts

Wow, in an unrelated forum I posted a thread about Michael Vick. Thanks, John Hinkly Jr.

And now Nick post this….

That would mean I voted for Johnny McCain. LMAO. Not anytime, anywhere, or in any reality.

No, you voted for Bush over him. :) Cunt.

You have ZERO credibility.

Better run off and change some stuff on Wikipedia. They need more fuck-up's on their site.

Oh shit! Cocku911 is all cocky because be bought a brand new pick-up truck for less than the price it was manufactured it for! LOL

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Nice that you are making excuses for him. He hasn't even taken office yet. Man, the left is soooooooo forgiving when it comes to their people. But then again, this is the crowd that elected Anthony Weiner to Congress. I'm expecting way too much from New Yorkers. Thanks for making that clear.

Hey dude, I'm glad you've taken time to pull Ted Cruz's cock out of your mouth to post this. :)

Satan
12-07-2013, 09:23 PM

Anthony Weiner was a great congressman. He's just a shitty husband.

baru911
12-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Um, no. Not really. I never had a battery issue in the old Saturn...
You really gonna stick by that story? I’m giving you one last opportunity to back out of the lie you’ve now written more than once.

Wow, in an unrelated forum I posted a thread about Michael Vick. Thanks, John Hinkly Jr.

So, your your point is that your credibility is only destroyed by your stupid ass mistakes in that forum? Somehow the post and threads you make in other areas don't reflect upon yourself in here? OK. You're just stupid in here and a total dumbass is the other parts of this website. Thanks for clearing that up. However, your credibility is still pretty much zero no matter how you slice it.

No, you voted for Bush over him. :) Cunt.

Ummm, your post I was referring to was about voting for Sara Palin. She was Johnny's running mate. She never was on Bush's ticket. You might want to clear that up in Wikipedia if you fucked that up over there too.

Your turn

baru911
12-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Anthony Weiner was a great congressman. He's just a shitty husband.

By that logic Marion Barry was a great mayor. He was just a flawed person. LMAO!

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:41 PM
You really gonna stick by that story? I’m giving you one last opportunity to back out of the lie you’ve now written more than once.

You got me! I didn't mean to say your wife isn't a whore who cheats on you when you're out of country...

So, your your point is that your credibility is only destroyed by your stupid ass mistakes in that forum. Somehow the post and threads you make in other areas don't reflect upon yourself in here? OK. You're just stupid in here and a total dumbass is the other parts of this website. Thanks for clearing that up. However, your credibility is still pretty much zero no matter how you slice it.

But at least I'm not in a relationship where my significant other fucks other people...

Ummm, your post I was referring to was about voting for Sara Palin. She was Johnny's running mate. She never was on Bush's ticket. You might want to clear that up in Wikipedia if you fucked that up over there too.

Your turn

Okay, so you voted for bush, and you're a cuckold. Confessions are good. :)

baru911
12-07-2013, 09:48 PM
You got me! I didn't mean to say your wife isn't a whore who cheats on you when you're out of country...

But at least I'm not in a relationship where my significant other fucks other people...

Okay, so you voted for bush, and you're a cuckold. Confessions are good. :)

What's the matter Nicki? Gotta back off the whole Saturn thing because you know you lied and are afraid it might get exposed? Afraid it might show how much of a poser you really are in here? Afraid it might start the crack to show just how much you lie about most things you write about? Dude, you are a total lying buffoon and you know it.

Run away scared little Wiki Niki.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:50 PM
What's the matter Nicki? Gotta back off the whole Saturn thing because you know you lied and are afraid it might get exposed? Afraid it might show how much of a poser you really are in here? Afraid it might start the crack to show just how much you lie about most things you write about? Dude, you are a total lying buffoon and you know it.

Run away scared little Wiki Niki.

LOL Okay? I own a Saturn! (like ten years ago). And you're a dipshit whose wife fucks other people. We're even! :)

baru911
12-07-2013, 09:52 PM
LOL Okay? I own a Saturn! (like ten years ago). And you're a dipshit whose wife fucks other people. We're even! :)

We have established you own a Saturn. However, you keep typing you didn't have battery issues. Also, you sure it was 10 years ago - not maybe like 6 or 7? Just trying to establish the facts. The truth tends to get stretched when your behind the keyboard

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:55 PM
We have established you own a Saturn. However, you keep typing you didn't have battery issues. Also, you sure it was 10 years ago?

Um, ownED, idiot. Who gives a fuck? I wish I still did, it was a nice car that would accentuate the Cadillac for fuel economy...

BTW, how is your wife fucking other guys while you're out of town? Maybe that's your thing? :)

baru911
12-07-2013, 09:56 PM
m, ownED, idiot. Who gives a fuck. I wish I still did, it was a nice car that would accentuate the Cadillac for fuel economy...

BTW, how is your wife fucking other guys while you're out of town? Maybe that's your thing? :)

Ummm, noting that you keep lying about the battery issues (in different post and threads) and we are discussing credibility. You gonna lie again about that problem?

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Ummm, noting that you keep lying about the batter issues and we are discussing credibility. You gonna lie again about those problems?

Um, lying? Um, what? (his wife fucks other people because he's not man enough). Hey bud, you have an awesome pickup truck! :thumb: :)

baru911
12-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Lying about your battery issue that you've stated you never had. Please just state you didn't have that issue again.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Dude, lol, "battery issues?" that's what you got? :D Holy fuck!

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 10:00 PM
You have battery issues! Your wife needs one for her vibrator! And not the one for compaction or concrete, shithead!

baru911
12-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Dude, lol, "battery issues?" that's what you got? :D Holy fuck!

You seem worried Niki of the Wiki. It just establishes you have zero credibility and you lie in your post. Not a big thing. Well, not a big thing for you. You have made that clear.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2013, 10:04 PM
You seem worried Niki of the Wiki. It just establishes you have zero credibility and you lie in your post. Not a big thing. Well, not a big thing for you. You have made that clear.

I am worried! Other guys are fucking your wife! I mean, you're more worried about me, Obama, and my "Saturn." :D LMFAO!! :D

Satan
12-07-2013, 10:19 PM
By that logic Marion Barry was a great mayor. He was just a flawed person. LMAO!

You'll have to ask someone who lived in Washington DC when he was Mayor. I honestly have no idea.

You really should have went with the more current Rob Ford reference, actually.

Not that I live in Toronto either.

baru911
12-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Screen shot of Niki of the Wiki in another forum posting about battery issues in his Saturn in 2008.

Niki of the Wiki appears to have owned a Saturn in 2008. Isn't it 2013? Wouldn't that be less than a decade? Wouldn't that be 5 years or so ago?

Let's see, how could Niki of the Wiki explain all this away?

Maybe someone else used Niki of the Wiki's screen name and even his location to make this post, or maybe Niki of the Wiki lied in this post on that forum, or maybe Niki of the Wiki is just a liar in his post in the Roth Army, and/or maybe Niki of the Wiki is just a liar most of the time. Ummm, which would it be?

Credibility issues. Hard to keep all those forum post straight when you sit behind your keyboard and post lies all day isn't it Niki of the Wiki? Do you lie all the time Niki of the Wiki or do you do it selectively? Which is it Niki of the Wiki?

Nickdfresh
12-08-2013, 04:06 AM
Screen shot of Niki of the Wiki in another forum posting about battery issues in his Saturn in 2008.

Niki of the Wiki appears to have owned a Saturn in 2008. Isn't it 2013? Wouldn't that be less than a decade? Wouldn't that be 5 years or so ago?

Let's see, how could Niki of the Wiki explain all this away?

Explain what, you retard? :D Are you really this fucking "slow?" I've already told you I had a Saturn, douche. :D Who gives a fuck whether it was five or six or ten years ago? I banged girls in the back of mine and you cart around your stupid family to WALMART for sales on porkrinds and shitty gasoline because you're a boring, cheap loser who runs out blaming politicians for the shittiness of his life,....

Maybe someone else used Niki of the Wiki's screen name and even his location to make this post, or maybe Niki of the Wiki lied in this post on that forum, or maybe Niki of the Wiki is just a liar in his post in the Roth Army, and/or maybe Niki of the Wiki is just a liar most of the time. Ummm, which would it be?

What are you even talking about? What did I lie about, fuckhead?

Credibility issues. Hard to keep all those forum post straight when you sit behind your keyboard and post lies all day isn't it Niki of the Wiki? Do you lie all the time Niki of the Wiki or do you do it selectively? Which is it Niki of the Wiki?

No, not true. I said I fucked more girls in the back of that Saturn than your fat ass ever will in your used pick up truck, and I meant it! Your family members don't count. Now there's a big rollback on porkrinds! Maybe you can take the family down to Wal-mart and buy some Chinese shit this weekend, dicklick? :thumb:

Nickdfresh
12-08-2013, 04:18 AM
You'll have to ask someone who lived in Washington DC when he was Mayor. I honestly have no idea.

You really should have went with the more current Rob Ford reference, actually.

Not that I live in Toronto either.

cockbag911 doesn't actually keep up with current events outside of his monomaniacal obsessions, nor actually understand the ones he does. I was in D.C. before and well after Barry, in some respects he wasn't as horrible a mayor as one might think, but like cockbag911 would know? He's an expert on everything, except writing comprehension. Mind you, his own state is filled with a massive pile of shit politicians refusing Medicare for poor people on some bizarre grounds yet they take every other federal dollar they can get their hands on...

In any case, I recently heard comparisons between Barry and Ford and Barry was a political survivor that was essentially a captain on the Titanic in a town with a massive murder rate and crime explosion he probably had little direct influence over and wasn't the cause of. Of course he was a completely shit human being, but still a good politician...

Nickdfresh
12-08-2013, 04:52 AM
LOL Here's an article on Barry's refusal to talk about Ford and their commonalities. FFS he's still a DC council member :D:

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2013/12/03/marion_barry_refuses_to_talk_about_rob_fords_simil ar_foibles.html

DavidLeeNatra
12-08-2013, 05:15 AM
the name always cracks me up "de Blasio" sound like "le Blow Jobbo" in German... :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
12-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Let's get back to discussing the idiotic premise of this thread if anyone can get over their jacking off to my 40-mpg Saturn I used to drive between the D.C. area and Buffalo. Or maybe we can talk about my 2006 Ford F350 diesel powered truck that would bury certain peoples' pussy "truck"... :)

Okay, so he expanded frisk and search. How did that effect crime rates? What are the civil liberties arguments against it?

Maybe De Blasio is taking a page from President Ego’s play book.

Gee, that's a stretch. :)

President Ego ran on the promise he would end the wars.

He did. He ended any involvement in Iraq and has set the stage for a possible complete withdrawal from Afghanistan...

He has expanded the wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Yemen,

If you recall, we've always been in those places well. Drone strikes have been a regular occurrence there since before his terms irregardless of what you think of the legality or wisdom of them. And how exactly did he expand the "war" in the Sudan? Yemen is the same if not less, Afghanistan had a bit of a surge, but not really a large expansion. And Pakistan is a lawless state where terrorists plan against the West with virtual impunity.

So, what's your solution?

...and Libya.

Again, dummy, read about Libya. Obama was dragged into it by a Anglo-French alliance in NATO. He helped END the war and kill a known terrorist leader after the Bush admin blew a dictator...

President Ego promised to close GTMO. It is still open. President Ego has expanded the drone attacks started by Bush. Lets not forget the whole NSA spying program(s) and how they have been expanded.

They've whittled down the population, but since nations don't want their terrorists back it's kind difficult to just set them free after the Bush admin tortured them.

He didn't "expand" the NSA program, we're just finding out about it now...

And the Republican party you mindlessly vote for agrees with Obama on nearly every issue you list here. So what's your point? Are you going further to the left? The teaparty jackoffs you seem to fancy are even farther to the right of Obama and the GOP and all of these issues. So, are we supposed to end all these issues by voting for Republicans?

Do his constituents consider themselves "shit on?" Has any "stop-and-frisk" policy begun in NY? It was already there.