PDA

View Full Version : The official Kwanzaa is bullshit thread

jacksmar
12-15-2013, 12:09 PM
'first fruits of the harvest'

I thought that was Thanksgiving.

http://midcityconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/kwanzaa.gif

Looks suspiciously like The Menorah Willow with all seven lamps.

Dr. Maulana Karenga - Marxist and...................Karenga served time in jail for torturing two women.

Deborah Jones and Gail Davis were whipped with an electrical cord and beaten with a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. Jones testified that a hot soldering iron was placed in Miss Davis' mouth and placed against Miss Davis' face and that one of her own big toes was tightened in a vice.

http://milwaukeecourieronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/susan-taylor-dr-maulana-karenga-valerie-jarrett-honored-awards-black-press-week.jpg

Kristy
12-15-2013, 12:55 PM
More bitter racism..?

Nickdfresh
12-15-2013, 01:36 PM
Awesome doucher thread!

jacksmar
12-15-2013, 02:23 PM
More bitter racism..?

Kristy, why do you agree with the rape and torture of 2 women? Should there be a holiday celebrating this practice? And if you choose not to answer remember: A quiet man, is a thinking man. A quiet woman, is usually mad.

http://meatleons.webs.com/photos/hillary_clinton_mad.jpg

jacksmar
12-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Awesome doucher thread!

Mr Helper again.

Kwanzaa is a seven step plan to Marxism that instead of rejecting slavery entirely, celebrates a transition from enslavement of blacks by whites to enslavement of blacks by blacks.

Know your topic Nicked.

ELVIS
12-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Thanksgiving is bullshit as well...

jacksmar
12-15-2013, 02:38 PM
E, are you aware of Sarah Josepha Hale?

ELVIS
12-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Is that Fay Jail's real name ??

ELVIS
12-15-2013, 03:17 PM
No, I know she was a novelist who is credited with creating the Thanksgiving holiday, or something like that...

jacksmar
12-15-2013, 03:22 PM
She got Lincoln to sign Thanksgiving into national holiday after the war between the states. Kind of a unifying thing. Other than that, rumor was she had a great ass and legs.

cadaverdog
12-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Whether the popular story about the pilgrims and the native Americans is true or not most people see it as a day to be thankful about what they have going for them. For instance you might be thankful for all the conspiracy theories this year. Next Thanksgiving you should relax and watch a football game while you wait for your alligator dinner. After that you can make alligator gumbo if there's any leftovers. If not there should be plenty of road kill from all the holiday traffic to eat. You should at least be thankful for that.

jacksmar
12-15-2013, 03:51 PM
kwanzaa inspired the terrorist symbionese liberation army. And by the way, Ron Everett is racist and to quote: it was chosen to give a Black alternative to the existing holiday and give Blacks an opportunity to celebrate themselves and history

So now you know its a racist holiday and not religious.

ELVIS
12-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Donnie Diamonds, anyone ??

http://youtu.be/A5ebTNnG6Gc

:biggrin:

Kristy
12-15-2013, 06:06 PM
Kristy, why do you agree with the rape and torture of 2 women? Should there be a holiday celebrating this practice? And if you choose not to answer remember: A quiet man, is a thinking man. A quiet woman, is usually mad.

Rape culture is everywhere. In America, we give it a trophy.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/659/143/hi-res-454218913-quarterback-jameis-winston-of-the-florida-state_crop_north.jpg

ELVIS
12-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Who's "we" ??

Nickdfresh
12-16-2013, 04:25 AM
Mr Helper again.

Kwanzaa is a seven step plan to Marxism that instead of rejecting slavery entirely, celebrates a transition from enslavement of blacks by whites to enslavement of blacks by blacks.

Know your topic Nicked.

"Know" my topic?

I didn't start this thread, you lonely loser fuckwit....

You give a fuck about Kwanza?

Nickdfresh
12-16-2013, 04:26 AM

Why is Thanksgiving "bullshit," Elfuckwit?

Nickdfresh
12-16-2013, 04:28 AM
She got Lincoln to sign Thanksgiving into national holiday after the war between the states. Kind of a unifying thing. Other than that, rumor was she had a great ass and legs.

Jesus fucking Christ!

Well you fucking geniuses. What makes "Christmas" more legitimate than Thanksgiving?

Satan
12-16-2013, 07:56 PM
So according to Jerskmear.....

Obama - Marxist
Mandela - Marxist
MLK - Marxist
Kwanzaa - Marxist

Anybody see a pattern here?

Nevermind FAUX Noize obsession with "Black Santa", I want to know where the "Black Karl Marx" is.

Or even the "Black Groucho Marx", for that matter.

(We already know who the Black Richard Marx is..... Usher)

jacksmar
12-28-2013, 09:42 AM
RNC Statement Commemorating Kwanzaa
Posted December 26, 2013

WASHINGTON – Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus and RNC Co-Chairman Sharon Day released the following statement commemorating Kwanzaa:

“I want to extend my best wishes to all who are celebrating Kwanzaa,” said Chairman Priebus. “For families coming together to mark the occasion, I hope it is a joyous time of celebration with loved ones–and a time of meaningful reflection ahead of the New Year.”

“From December 26 through January 1, many families will take time to celebrate African culture and history. Kwanzaa is a wonderful opportunity for all of us to honor the importance of family and community, and it reminds us of the great diversity in America. Happy Kwanzaa!” said Co-Chairman Day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck , just when you think repukes can't get any dumber...........

sub moronic

ELVIS
12-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Merry Kwanza !!

http://brotherpeacemaker.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/dontsnitchcartoon.jpg

cadaverdog
12-28-2013, 05:27 PM
So according to Jerskmear.....

Obama - Marxist
Mandela - Marxist
MLK - Marxist
Kwanzaa - Marxist

Anybody see a pattern here?

Nevermind FAUX Noize obsession with "Black Santa", I want to know where the "Black Karl Marx" is.

Or even the "Black Groucho Marx", for that matter.

(We already know who the Black Richard Marx is..... Usher)
How about the black Marky Marks?

Satan
12-28-2013, 06:13 PM
How about the black Marky Marks?

But that would be a black guy, trying to be a white guy, who was trying to be a black guy. So who needs that redundancy?

ELVIS
12-28-2013, 06:34 PM
That reminds me of you trying to be Satan, trying to be jesus, trying to be FORD, trying to be a liberal...:biggrin:

Satan
12-28-2013, 06:47 PM
That reminds me of you trying to be Satan, trying to be jesus, trying to be FORD, trying to be a liberal...:biggrin:

Dragonshit..... I have never tried to be anybody other than my Most Unholy self. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d065.gif

chefcraig
04-24-2014, 10:19 AM

I dunno...at least you get a decent meal and a couple of occasionally interesting football games, plus a day off of work most of the time. What bugs me is Valentine's Day. Wasn't that supposed "holiday" created by some Mad Men-like ad-exec at a greeting card company?

twonabomber
04-24-2014, 11:07 AM
No that's Sweetest Day. Kind of a regional thing, spawned by some candy makers back in the early 1920's.

vandeleur
04-24-2014, 11:14 AM
sweetest day :rolleyes:

twonabomber
04-24-2014, 11:15 AM
BTW...this thread originally got bumped by a spambot thanking us for its racist content.

I think the bitter racism is good. Your thread give such information. Thanks

Nickdfresh
04-24-2014, 08:33 PM
I dunno...at least you get a decent meal and a couple of occasionally interesting football games, plus a day off of work most of the time. What bugs me is Valentine's Day. Wasn't that supposed "holiday" created by some Mad Men-like ad-exec at a greeting card company?

LOL Try living in Buffalo during "Dyngus Day," a cheap and vastly over-hyped and overblown minor Polish holiday local bar and restaurant owners are trying to turn into the Polish St. Patrick's Day...

ELVIS
04-26-2014, 07:13 AM
sweetest day :rolleyes:

Is that like freedom fries ??