PDA

View Full Version : Brian Boitano Skates Out Of The Closet

Satan
12-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Skater Brian Boitano comes out as third gay member of U.S. Sochi delegation

By Juliet Eilperin
December 19 at 1:42 pm

Brian Boitano -- a gold-medal-winning figure skater and member of the U.S. delegation to the Sochi Winter Olympics -- announced Thursday he is gay, making him the third gay member of the delegation to travel in February to Russia.

The 50-year-old Boitano, who has deflected questions about his sexuality in the past, said in a statement Thursday that “being gay is just one part of who I am.” On Tuesday President Obama named Boitano to the delegation along with Billie Jean King and Caitlin Cahow, two openly lesbian star athletes.

“I am many things: a son, a brother, and uncle, a friend, an athlete, a cook, an author, and being gay is just one part of who I am,” Boitano said in a statement published by USA Today. “First and foremost I am an American athlete and I am proud to live in a country that encourages diversity, openness and tolerance. As an athlete, I hope we can remain focused on the Olympic spirit which celebrates achievement in sport by peoples of all nations.”

The very makeup of the delegation has appeared to send a clear message about the administration's dissatisfaction with the Russian government on a range of foreign policy and human-rights issues, including the treatment of gays. President Obama, Vice President Biden and the first lady will not attend the Winter Olympics in Sochi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w

sonrisa salvaje
12-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Say it ain't so Satan. Next thing you know you are going to tell me Greg Luganis is gay.

Nitro Express
12-20-2013, 12:10 AM
I would say it's more shocking that a male skater comes out and says he's straight.

The whole western media is blowing the Russian law out of proportion. It's simply a law that forbids promoting homosexuality to minors. The media in the west throw it all out of proportion because they want to ruin relations with Russia because they aren't playing ball with the western oil/banking/war cartels and they want to keep everyone arguing and divided over everything. People need to stop falling for this shit.

Satan
12-20-2013, 12:25 AM
Maybe they should send the Dumbfuck Dynasty inbreds to Russia then?

Pooty can keep them.

Angel
12-20-2013, 09:47 AM
I would say it's more shocking that a male skater comes out and says he's straight.

Kurt Browning. Started figure skating cuz of all the girls in short skirts.

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 10:19 AM
We should merge this garbage with the foot fairy thread.

jacksmar
12-20-2013, 05:52 PM
http://wjbk.images.worldnow.com/images/23323344_BG1.jpg

Current photo of the aged skater.

Phil Buttixx
12-21-2013, 09:10 AM
Shocker!!:turninggay: