PDA

View Full Version : BTW Duck Dynasty is FAKE as FUCK!

BITEYOASS
12-20-2013, 10:31 AM
I have a swearless version posted on my facebook page. But this video is more in tune with my opinion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW343K1-upo

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 10:39 AM
Ha ha! That guy was good!

But it's still bullshit for Phil to get fired for stating his opinion.

Kristy
12-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Oh look! Von is once again defending white trash and white trash culture!

What are the odds?

BITEYOASS
12-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Who cares! A&E are a private company who can do whatever the fuck they want with this shitty show, since it's their company who broadcasts the damn thing. Last time I check there was not any mention in the first amendment about protection from getting fired by a private company for saying stupid shit. It's called capitalism, deal with it!

Kristy
12-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh Look! BITEYOASS is defending white trash and white trash culture!

What are the odds?

BITEYOASS
12-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Oh Look! Krusty is a total cunt who likes to copy and paste the exact same comment, and type a different username.

What are the odds?

Kristy
12-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Oh Look! BITEYOWHITETRASH called me a "cunt"

White trash has no originality. Right, Von?

What are the odds?

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Who cares! A&E are a private company who can do whatever the fuck they want with this shitty show, since it's their company who broadcasts the damn thing. Last time I check there was not any mention in the first amendment about protection from getting fired by a private company for saying stupid shit. It's called capitalism, deal with it!

You care. You're the one posting about it.

Who is more mad? Phil, or the fags?

Why can the fags tell us what we can think or say, but we can't tell them what we think? Why can they express their opinion, but nobody else can, if it doesn't fit their agenda?

Fuck all the politically correct douchebags!

Phil for President!

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 11:17 AM
White trash has no originality. Right, Von?

Sometimes you're original. It's rare, but it does happen.

Kristy
12-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Why can the fags tell us what we can think or say, but we can't tell them what we think? Why can they express their opinion, but nobody else can, if it doesn't fit their agenda?

Ha! This coming from a douche that posted homoerotic pictures of an aging, untalented rock star's F A T ass in spandex in his avatar.

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Ha! This coming from a douche that posted homoerotic pictures of an aging, untalented rock star's F A T ass in spandex in his avatar.

Send me some shots of your snatch, and I'll put them in my avatar.

Kristy
12-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Here ya go you white trash dumbass with latent homosexual tendencies towards ugly, untalented rock stars:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk5NzE0MDQyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk4Mjk3OA@@._ V1._SX344_SY500_.jpg

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Here ya go you white trash dumbass with latent homosexual tendencies towards ugly, untalented rock stars:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk5NzE0MDQyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk4Mjk3OA@@._ V1._SX344_SY500_.jpg

I have latent homosexual tendencies towards you.

Come on. Let's cyber. It's time you sucked on something besides a joint.

Kristy
12-20-2013, 11:35 AM
Face it Von, you're a closet queer.

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Face it Von, you're a closet queer.

I'm queer for you. The closet door is open. Come on in.

jacksmar
12-20-2013, 12:07 PM
I quit watching A&E after Pride and Prejudice was canceled.

http://ancensored.com/sites/default/files/images/galleries/_ver2/data/pic/00/13/97/ehle-camomile-n-4.jpg

Jennifer Ehle is tender and perfect.

Jacksmar's Diamond Dave Shoo Bop excellence scale: Shu ba da du ma ma ma ma x10!!!!!!

Kristy
12-20-2013, 12:07 PM
You've made it obvious Fraggle Rock is your true love.

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 12:11 PM
I quit watching A&E after Pride and Prejudice was canceled.

http://ancensored.com/sites/default/files/images/galleries/_ver2/data/pic/00/13/97/ehle-camomile-n-4.jpg

Jennifer Ehle is tender and perfect.

Jacksmar's Diamond Dave Shoo Bop excellence scale: Shu ba da du ma ma ma ma x10!!!!!!

Never heard of that show, but I'd fuck her.

Satan
12-20-2013, 01:00 PM
You care. You're the one posting about it.

Who is more mad? Phil, or the fags?

Fuck all the politically correct douchebags!

Phil for President!

Here's the problem I have with it.....

Am I surprised that a redneck who looks like a drunken version of Osama Bin Laden made a bunch of bigoted, racist, and homophobic comments? Not really.

Am I surprised that all the right wing politicians and talking head idiots immediately dogpiled in to defend this assclown? Not at all.

The biggest problem is that every last one of the assholes defending this fool's "freedom of speech" are the same people who wanted to crucify the Dixie Chicks for saying they were ashamed the Chimp was from Texas (which he actually wasn't anyway).

Va Beach VH Fan
12-20-2013, 01:08 PM
The biggest problem is that every last one of the assholes defending this fool's "freedom of speech" are the same people who wanted to crucify the Dixie Chicks for saying they were ashamed the Chimp was from Texas (which he actually wasn't anyway).

Or the same people that stomped their feet demanding the firing of Alec Baldwin and Martin Bashir....

But I guess that's different, right....

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Or the same people that stomped their feet demanding the firing of Alec Baldwin and Martin Bashir....

But I guess that's different, right....

What did those 2 do or say?

Va Beach VH Fan
12-20-2013, 03:26 PM
What did those 2 do or say?

Baldwin called a paparazzi a "cock-sucking faggot", or something along those lines... MSNBC cancelled his show

Bashir said that someone should shit in Sarah Palin's mouth, or something along those lines.... He "resigned".....

Kristy
12-20-2013, 03:38 PM
Quick show of hands. Who here has not shit in Palin's mouth?

Von Halen
12-20-2013, 03:39 PM
Baldwin called a paparazzi a "cock-sucking faggot", or something along those lines... MSNBC cancelled his show

Bashir said that someone should shit in Sarah Palin's mouth, or something along those lines.... He "resigned".....

What a crock.

jacksmar
12-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Never heard of that show, but I'd fuck her.

http://rincezvouslesyeux.r.i.pic.centerblog.net/rcsgxje1.jpg

Stunning.

Satan
12-20-2013, 07:39 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2013/131220-palin-a-forceful-advocate-for-free-speech.jpg

Satan
12-20-2013, 08:02 PM
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/files/2013/12/Dick-Dynasty.jpg

jacksmar
12-20-2013, 10:24 PM
http://www.leninimports.com/jennifer_ehle_gallery_21.jpg

Which guitarist wrote: " the lick so sexy even the faggots are gonna eat pussy tonight"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiYyHNgeFA8

Va Beach VH Fan
12-20-2013, 10:25 PM
It's strange that A&E hired a guy for being a backwoods redneck and then were surprised when he started talking like a backwoods redneck.— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) December 19, 2013

Igosplut
12-20-2013, 11:16 PM
Pretty mild from I've read. But what the fuck did they expect? The biggest reason they do this reality shit is for the shock factor. So now it's unacceptable??

Satan
12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/1503993_666668763385655_1651090208_n.jpg

Igosplut
12-20-2013, 11:47 PM
Late on that cut and paste Ford, It been done for days now..

Satan
12-20-2013, 11:47 PM
http://tribuneofthepeople.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/538076_485747214784128_1323719464_n.jpg

Igosplut
12-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Maybe somebody will shoot him and them you can feel good about it...

Satan
12-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Good idea. Got Zimmerman's number?

Igosplut
12-21-2013, 12:02 AM
Naw, but I have yours...

Satan
12-21-2013, 01:10 AM
everybody has mine.

(666) 666-6666

Nitro Express
12-21-2013, 03:44 AM
I've never watched Duck Dynasty. I don't even know who the dude is nor do I care. I swear, the world has gone nuts. Who cares.

Coyote
12-21-2013, 06:58 AM
I wasn't impressed with the show, when I first saw it. (Yes, even in Funland... Not the controversy, though.)

But hey, whatever's good for the ratings, right?

Zing!
12-21-2013, 09:41 AM
I've never watched Duck Dynasty. I don't even know who the dude is nor do I care. I swear, the world has gone nuts. Who cares.

What he said. I barely watch TV at all, much less what passes for "reality" these days. The whole lot of it can take a flying fuck for all I care.

Satan
12-21-2013, 10:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZRlKlMjaWc

Satan
12-21-2013, 10:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Zepse1oWg

ZahZoo
12-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Clearly looks like a few more "Champions of Fags" have come out of the closet here in this thread...

Who would have thought it... go figure.

Satan
12-21-2013, 11:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QjaYScgeDs

Satan
12-21-2013, 11:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WwabXcBpnI

jacksmar
12-21-2013, 12:16 PM
Bring back Jenn A&E.

http://image.toutlecine.com/photos/m/a/r/mariage-a-l-anglaise-99-06-g.jpg

Mild to wild - Jenn is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lose the dress keep the shoes!

Kristy
12-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Roth army is endangered species.

Classic.

Nitro Express
12-21-2013, 08:30 PM
I wasn't impressed with the show, when I first saw it. (Yes, even in Funland... Not the controversy, though.)

But hey, whatever's good for the ratings, right?

The ratings angle can be played. I doubt the people who are offended watched the show anyways. But then you have to realize all the media companies have been consolidated into about five companies and these five companies are owned by the same equity conglomerate. There's an agenda and the agenda is to divide the American public and distract them. Stir the pot on race, religion, sexual preference, ect... Divide them wherever you can that way people are distracted and can't organize against the people perpetrating the bigger problems like banking fraud, unconstitutional law, massive damage to the environment from corporations like Monsanto that can do anything they want because they have bought the regulatory agencies.

A few gays and religious people having a squabble pales in importance. They will never agree. One thing is a fact here. Both gays and straights are being ripped off by the corporations big time. Everyone is having their pockets picked.

Nitro Express
12-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Roth army is endangered species.

Classic.

Van Halen and David Lee Roth are an endangered species. Nobody cares about them anymore. They are my generations Glenn Miller. Huge in the day. The later generations may have heard of them but nobody under 40 cares.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Clearly looks like a few more "Champions of Fags" have come out of the closet here in this thread...

Who would have thought it... go figure.

Easy, you old queen...

Satan
12-22-2013, 01:34 PM
Josh Barro
Dec. 21, 2013
Business Insider (http://www.businessinsider.com/when-you-defend-phil-robertson-heres-what-youre-really-defending-2013-12#ixzz2oDfExbyk)

Let's get a few things straight about what Phil Robertson said that got him in trouble.

Defenses of Robertson, the star of "Duck Dynasty" suspended for his remarks in an interview with GQ, have focused on the idea that he was just crudely expressing the sincere, Christian view that homosexuality is sinful.

Condemnation of Robertson therefore amounts to condemnation of views that are part of Christian doctrine. What are Christians to do about the fact that their beliefs require them to condemn homosexual acts? Why are cultural elites oppressing Christians by making it forbidden to express their views?

Robertson's defenders should read his comments again, because their defenses are off-point. If you're defending Robertson, here's what you're defending:

Robertson thinks black Americans were treated just fine in the Jim Crow-era South, and that they were happy there.

"I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field.... They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues."

Robertson thinks the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor because they didn't believe in Jesus.

"All you have to do is look at any society where there is no Jesus. I’ll give you four: Nazis, no Jesus. Look at their record. Uh, Shintos? They started this thing in Pearl Harbor. Any Jesus among them? None. Communists? None. Islamists? Zero. That’s eighty years of ideologies that have popped up where no Jesus was allowed among those four groups. Just look at the records as far as murder goes among those four groups."

Robertson hates gay people.

Robertson in 2010: "Women with women, men with men, they committed indecent acts with one another, and they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversions. They’re full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

This last one is key. My inbox is full of "love the sinner, hate the sin" defenses of Robertson's 2013 remarks. But Robertson doesn't love gay people. He thinks they're, well, "full of murder." His views on gays are hateful, inasmuch as they are full of hate.

As a side note, it's remarkable how often these things come as a package. Robertson's sincere doctrinal view about the sinfulness of homosexuality comes packaged with animus toward gays and retrograde views about blacks and non-Christians. It's almost as though social conservatism is primarily fueled by a desire to protect the privileges of what was once a straight, white Christian in-group, rather than by sincere religious convictions.

You might recall that conservatives are currently trying to figure out what to do about the fact that the Republican Party performs quite poorly with the growing share of voters who are not white, straight Christians. They think some of it has to do with economic issues. But then they're scratching their heads, trying to figure out how Mitt Romney lost the Asian American vote 3-to-1 even though, by Republican "maker-vs.-taker" metrics, Asian Americans are disproportionately likely to be "makers."

Non-whites and non-Christians and gays keep getting the sense that, even setting aside policy, conservatives and Republicans just don't care for them. The "Duck Dynasty" episode, with Ted Cruz and others rushing out to defend Robertson's honor, is just another example of why.

Satan
12-22-2013, 01:45 PM
And by the way, Phil......

My Former Employer isn't as impressed with you as you think He is.......

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1522286_686713578025776_40666924_n.jpg

Kristy
12-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Phil is the GOP's Rosa Parks.

Kristy
12-22-2013, 05:25 PM
And another asshole weighs in

Terry
12-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Is anybody really looking toward the stars of Duck Dynasty for thoughtful social analysis? And if anybody does actually give a shit about what the stars of Duck Dynasty have to say, why would I want to have anything to say to THAT person?

Is it a shock that Paula Dean is a racist and the Swamp Things from Duck Dynasty don't like homosexuals? Is anybody REALLY surprised to find these things out, or is this just more overacted semi-fake outrage on display which is every bit is disingenuous as reality tv is?

TFM_Dale
12-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Any press is good press they say and both sides are riding this for everything it is worth.

ZahZoo
12-22-2013, 08:15 PM
Is anybody really looking toward the stars of Duck Dynasty for thoughtful social analysis? And if anybody does actually give a shit about what the stars of Duck Dynasty have to say, why would I want to have anything to say to THAT person?

Is it a shock that Paula Dean is a racist and the Swamp Things from Duck Dynasty don't like homosexuals? Is anybody REALLY surprised to find these things out, or is this just more overacted semi-fake outrage on display which is every bit is disingenuous as reality tv is?

I think it makes people uncomfortable when reality rears it's ugly head... 67 year old, conservative born again Christian... quotes bible verses with an anti-homosexual slant. No surprise there... least not to me.

What really surprises me is all those getting their panties in a wad over his statements. What the fuck are they trying to sell..?

Terry
12-22-2013, 08:36 PM
I think it makes people uncomfortable when reality rears it's ugly head... 67 year old, conservative born again Christian... quotes bible verses with an anti-homosexual slant. No surprise there... least not to me.

What really surprises me is all those getting their panties in a wad over his statements. What the fuck are they trying to sell..?

Well, that's just the thing...to me, this over-emoted sense of outrage is almost as contemptible as the sentiments that provoked the 'outrage'. It's like people trying to outdo one another in terms of who can express 'shocked disbelief' the loudest. Yet this sense of shocked disbelief doesn't seem to translate into any kind of activism that will change things that actually matter.

Whatever. I'm no better.

ZahZoo
12-22-2013, 09:10 PM
The outrage is very disingenuous...

Fairwrning
12-22-2013, 09:16 PM
So now everybody wants politically correct reality shows.........not very realistic..

Satan
12-23-2013, 10:50 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1472883_10151883225916275_1129909799_n.jpg

Phil Buttixx
12-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Cancelled. :bananna:

cadaverdog
12-27-2013, 04:51 PM
So now everybody wants politically correct reality shows.........not very realistic..
So now all reality shows will star homos, mixed ethnicity couples, liberals and atheists. Did I leave anyone out?

Phil Buttixx
12-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Isn't that Modern Family?

Sorry, not a reality show is it?

twonabomber
12-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Cancelled. :bananna:

Link?

Phil Buttixx
12-27-2013, 04:55 PM
They announced it while I was watching the football.

cadaverdog
12-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Who ever watched that lame show anyway other than Elvis?

Satan
12-27-2013, 05:30 PM
So now all reality shows will star homos, mixed ethnicity couples, liberals and atheists. Did I leave anyone out?

How about a reality show with an unemployed couch surfer who fucks socks?

cadaverdog
12-27-2013, 08:50 PM
How about a reality show with an unemployed couch surfer who fucks socks?
Sounds lame. Almost as lame as one about a nutball who thinks all the evil in the world was caused by one family of evil doers. That sounds much better. Then a bunch of brown nosers can pat him on the back and tell him how smart his is at the end of the show.

BITEYOASS
12-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Great! One reality show down, many more to go. The Next slaughter will be those fuckin' amateur celebrity contests.

Fairwrning
12-27-2013, 11:09 PM
uummm..hate to tell ya but A&E caved..show rolls on...money talks

twonabomber
12-27-2013, 11:11 PM
They announced it while I was watching the football.

Clean the shit outta yer ears...

BITEYOASS
12-27-2013, 11:29 PM
uummm..hate to tell ya but a&e caved..show rolls on...money talks

Fuck!!!

cadaverdog
12-28-2013, 01:59 AM
If you don't like it don't watch it. I didn't watch it before this and I have no plans to watch it now.

BITEYOASS
12-28-2013, 06:22 AM
Oh I've never watched it. But the mere existence of these fevered egos are tainting our collective unconscious, and making us pay a higher psychic price than we could ever fuckin' imagine.

And yes, I did partially quote from Bill Hicks. ;)

ZahZoo
12-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Fuck!!!

The "Duck Dynasty" family says they are excited to return to work after A&E Network announced Friday it would resume filming their hit show with Phil Robertson next spring in a reversal of its decision last week to suspend him for comments he made about homosexuality.

In an exclusive statement to FoxNews.com, the family said it was "excited to keep making a quality TV show for our dedicated fans, who have showed us wonderful support. We will continue to represent our faith and values in the most positive way through 'Duck Dynasty' and our many projects that we are currently working on.

"The outpouring of support and prayer has encouraged and emboldened us greatly."

Robertson had been indefinitely suspended by the network on Dec. 18 for remarks he made in an interview with GQ Magazine.

The removal of the 67-year-old family patriarch triggered support from gay rights organizations but objections from many fans of the show, including political figures such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

The fifth season of the family series originally had been scheduled to start Jan. 15 but until Friday’s announcement, its future had been uncertain, since the family had said it could not imagine going forward without Robertson.

In a statement released late Friday afternoon, A&E said, “While Phil's comments made in the (GQ) interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the ‘coarse language’ he used and the misinterpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article. He also made it clear he would ‘never incite or encourage hate.’"

The network added that “Duck Dynasty is not a show about one man's views. It resonates with a large audience because it is a show about family, a family that America has come to love. As you might have seen in many episodes, they come together to reflect and pray for unity, tolerance and forgiveness. These are three values that we at A&E Networks also feel strongly about.

“So after discussions with the Robertson family, as well as consulting with numerous advocacy groups, A&E has decided to resume filming Duck Dynasty later this spring with the entire Robertson family.”

“Duck Dynasty” is the top-rated reality program on cable, according to the Hollywood Reporter, with an average 13.4 million viewers and a marketing franchise in such outlets as Walmart, Sears and Cracker Barrel restaurants – which briefly removed the “Dynasty” items after Robertson’s suspension.

In a statement Friday night to Fox News, the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Discrimination said "dialog" between Robertson and the black and gay communities was a critical next step.

"Phil Robertson should look African-American and gay people in the eyes and hear about the hurtful impact of praising Jim Crow laws and comparing gay people to terrorists," the statement said. "If dialog with Phil is not part of next steps, then A&E has chosen profits over African-American and gay people -- especially its employees and viewers.

Jindal released a statement Friday night saying, "I am glad to hear that the folks at A&E came to their senses and recognized that tolerance of religious views is more important than political correctness. Today is a good day for the freedoms of speech and religious liberty."

Family Research Council president Tony Perkins said in a statement following A&E's announcement, “The attacks on Phil Robertson revealed to the American people that the push to redefine marriage is less about the marriage altar than it is fundamentally altering America's moral, political and cultural landscape.

"A&E Network’s reversal in the face of backlash is quite telling to the American people who are growing tired of GLAAD and cultural elites who want to silence people and remove God and His word from every aspect of public life."

ELVIS
12-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Who ever watched that lame show anyway other than Elvis?

I've never once seen it, idiot...

Von Halen
12-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Duck hunters - 1
Dick hunters - 0

Satan
12-28-2013, 01:23 PM
I think the "dick hunters" (as you call them) probably consider it a good week anyway, because they got marriage equality in on of the most right wing religious theocracy states in the country, Utah. Which is certainly of more importance than a dumb non-reality show on some half-assed cable network that no longer lives up to it's name.

Not that I could imagine WHY a gay couple would ever want to live in a Mormon theocracy in the first place, but that's not for a Devil to decide.

cadaverdog
12-28-2013, 03:05 PM
I've never once seen it, idiot...
I bet you have. You're an inbred fuck just like Phil and his boys. He's probably related to you and your husband.