PDA

View Full Version : Former Anthrax guitarist snaps and beats wife on Christmas morning....

Diamondjimi
12-28-2013, 10:04 AM
DAN SPITZ's Wife Will Not Press Charges Against Ex-ANTHRAX Guitarist

Candi Spitz, the wife of former ANTHRAX guitarist Dan Spitz, says that she will not press charges against her husband for allegedly assaulting her Christmas morning.

The 50-year-old musician was arrested at he couple's home in Lake Worth, Florida when Candi's mother called 911 to report he was trying to choke his wife.

"I'm not planning on pursuing this in court," Candi, 38, tells GossipExtra.com. "This was a big misunderstanding. My mom should've never called 911."

She adds: "[Dan and I] were separated for a week last year, and Christmas Eve was the first anniversary.

"The stress level at home has been astronomical. Our children are both autistic and Dan may have early onset Parkinson's Disease.

"We were all drinking wine, and he just snapped."

According to Candi, the confrontation happened when her husband started packing her bags, and she stood in his way.

"No matter what's in the police report," Candi says, "he never hit me or tried to harm me. He did shove me, and unfortunately I bruised my shoulder.

"But come on: He's 5 feet tall and 100 pounds all wet. And I kick box. He could never harm me if he tried."

Spitz spent the night in jail and was released early Thursday afternoon.

The couple, along with their 7-year-old twins, was spotted at Zoo Miami this afternoon, according to GossipExtra.com.

Dan Spitz is a born-again Christian and Messianic Jew and in interviews has frequently cited his faith as an influential component to his life.

Spitz took part in the reunion of ANTHRAX's classic lineup in 2005 and 2006 but left the band after ANTHRAX's most recent split with singer Joey Belladonna.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dan-spitzs-wife-will-not-press-charges-against-ex-anthrax-guitarist/#JPWthPBZZKPbTg2W.99

VAiN
12-28-2013, 10:10 AM
S. Florida in the house!!

Angel
12-28-2013, 10:46 AM
How the fuck can you be both a botn-again Christian and a Messianic Jew?

ELVIS
12-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Who knows...

:elvis:

ELVIS
12-28-2013, 11:05 AM
The alarming part of the story for me is the parkinsons disease at 50 !!!

:jaw:

Angel
12-28-2013, 11:24 AM

My ex was 42 so I wasn't surprised by that.

Satan
12-28-2013, 12:01 PM

Well...... JC and his 12 friends managed to pull it off, didn't they?

Satan
12-28-2013, 12:02 PM

Seriously?

You were a nurse for over 20 years and never heard of early onset Parkinsons?

Does the name Michael J. Fox sound familiar?

Seshmeister
12-28-2013, 12:18 PM
5'0??? :D

When I saw the title my first thought was but those guys were tiny miniature people.

Then again Rick Allen managed to beat up his wife...

Seshmeister
12-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Seriously?

ELVIS quitting nursing was the only good healthcare reform that happened under Bush... :D

Seshmeister
12-28-2013, 12:23 PM

Apparently it is a form of Christianity practiced by people who are ethnically Jewish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

ELVIS
12-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Seriously?

Did I say I've never heard of it ??

ELVIS
12-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Apparently it is a form of Christianity practiced by people who are ethnically Jewish.

Ethnically Jewish ??

:biggrin:

Satan
12-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Ethnically Jewish ??

:biggrin:

Well, that would mean a Semitic person.

Unlike (for example) NuttyYahoo or most of the other eastern european white assclowns currently running Israel.

Terry
01-02-2014, 10:28 PM
S. Florida in the house!!
It's ALWAYS fucking Florida!

Seemingly every time something bad happens in the news, inevitably the people involved live in Florida.

chefcraig
01-02-2014, 10:54 PM
It's ALWAYS fucking Florida!

Seemingly every time something bad happens in the news, inevitably the people involved live in Florida.

No sit or shit, brother...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?62298-The-quot-Only-In-Florida-quot-Police-Blotter-Living-Proof-That-Hell-Is-Other-People

big fatty
01-03-2014, 02:41 AM
" Hollywood is located at the bottom of a hill, as though God tilted the map and everybody that's a little bit loose & unscrewed just kinda tumbled their way on down." DLR

Maybe the same thing applies to Florida. :devildance:

Dave's grandma used to live there.