PDA

View Full Version : Whitney the Crackhead: Greatest woman in the history of music??

Satan
12-31-2013, 10:02 PM
Guess I shouldn't expect anything better from a Corporate Prostitution Idol reject like Ryan Fagcrest, but for the love of all that's unholy....

That drowned in the bathtub junkie corporate stooge contributed more to music than Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Joan Jett, Stevie Nicks, Bonnie Raitt, the Go-Gos and the Bangles (among others)????

Give a Devil a FUCKING BREAK.

cadaverdog
12-31-2013, 10:29 PM
Guess I shouldn't expect anything better from a Corporate Prostitution Idol reject like Ryan Fagcrest, but for the love of all that's unholy....

That drowned in the bathtub junkie corporate stooge contributed more to music than Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Joan Jett, Stevie Nicks, Bonnie Raitt, the Go-Gos and the Bangles (among others)????

Give a Devil a FUCKING BREAK.
Did you forget Janis Joplin? Grace Slick? Pat Benatar? Martha Davis (my personal favorite) and Crissy Amphlett? Marie Osmond contributed more to music than Whitney. Chrissie Hynde would be above her too. Don't forget Samantha Fox. She wasn't a great singer but she's got some nice hooters.

Satan
12-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Pat Benatar was actually in their dumb countdown, but she was 20-something.

I doubt Ryan Seacrest or his boyfriend Simon Coward have a clue who Chrissy Amphlett was. Probably not even Chrissie Hynde.

vandeleur
12-31-2013, 11:03 PM
debbie harry my fav

Satan
12-31-2013, 11:07 PM
She was in there too somewhere.... actually performed live on this ridiculous show, though the scab "Blondie" doesn't play the old songs nearly as well as the originals, in this Devil's opinion.

vandeleur
12-31-2013, 11:09 PM
yeah its all a bit fucked up now isnt it , it was a bit awkward at the R&R hall of fame do.

vandeleur
12-31-2013, 11:10 PM
Parallel lines still sounds great now ... on the subject of blondie :D

BITEYOASS
01-02-2014, 12:26 AM
I put Ryan Fagcrest at #1 in my Top 1 countdown of most annoying sugar-coated whitebread pop-music pricks on TV who landed the job solely on their BJ skills.

Terry
01-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Parallel lines still sounds great now ... on the subject of blondie :D

For some reason, I always liked Eat To The Beat the best.