PDA

View Full Version : Happy 70th birthday mr Jimmy Page

vandeleur
01-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Happy 70th mr Jimmy Page .OBE

vandeleur
01-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Lots of media tweeting he should get a knighthood for his services to music .

vandeleur
01-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Sure this will go down well with some posters :D

Kristy
01-09-2014, 02:11 PM
It'll go down well. For today is one day of being a step closer to death for Mr. Fuckface Page.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 02:12 PM

Right after he gets his ass kicked. Fuck him. I will shit on his grave.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 02:18 PM
It'll go down well. For today is one day of being a step closer to death for Mr. Fuckface Page.
But on a brighter note Kristy's one day closer to death too.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Oh look who showed up. It's Cafaggerslob. Did your social worker already abandon you?

vandeleur
01-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Lets not fight , we are celebrating a pioneering musicians birthday :D

vandeleur
01-09-2014, 02:25 PM
There are some big names supporting him getting his knighthood , pretty knowledgable people in the music industry .
This could happen :)

Kristy
01-09-2014, 02:30 PM
There are some big names supporting him getting his knighthood , pretty knowledgable people in the music industry .
This could happen :)

Yeah - plagiarism, bullying, fish rape and let's not forget that dreadful association with the Black Crowes.

I will shit on his grave.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-09-2014, 02:34 PM
fish rape?

Kristy
01-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Yes, fish rape.

These fucking Packers fans - so slow.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-09-2014, 02:40 PM
slow?

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Oh look who showed up. It's Cafaggerslob. Did your social worker already abandon you?
No but I'm guessing your parents abandoned you the day you were born. The doctor who delivered you committed suicide after seeing your hideous mug. He thought he'd just delivered a demon.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Yes, fish rape.

These fucking Packers fans - so slow.It wasn't fish rape. The fish and the bitch both consented.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 03:25 PM
No but I'm guessing your parents abandoned you the day you were born. The doctor who delivered you committed suicide after seeing your hideous mug. He thought he'd just delivered a demon.

I'll take that as a yes. So what went wrong? Did your social worker not take kindly to you telling her that you have special sock with her name on it?

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 03:36 PM
I'll take that as a yes. So what went wrong? Did your social worker not take kindly to you telling her that you have special sock with her name on it?
You can take it as a yes or take it up the ass. Whatever floats your boat. Obviously you've never had a social worker because if you had you'd know they don't give a shit if you live or die. Your sexual fetishes don't bother them a bit. If you had one and they found out you blow bums for their aluminum cans so you can get your pot fix they wouldn't give a shit either.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 03:56 PM
You can take it as a yes or take it up the ass. Whatever floats your boat. Obviously you've never had a social worker because if you had you'd know they don't give a shit if you live or die. Your sexual fetishes don't bother them a bit. If you had one and they found out you blow bums for their aluminum cans so you can get your pot fix they wouldn't give a shit either.

Such anger coming form someone with so little socks.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Such ignorance coming out from someone with so little brains.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 04:38 PM
You don't anger me at all Krusty. You talk alot of shit but at least you don't need twenty other nitwits patting you on the back for doing it. I like to mess with you because you sometimes at least try to be witty with some of your responses. When you rely on the same old tired bullshit I've heard here for years you moderately annoy me but I don't get mad about it. I'm sitting here getting stoned , eating a cookie and doing some bongloads. What's there to get mad about?

Satan
01-09-2014, 04:55 PM

Why else do you think he's angry? It's been a disappointing week down at the laundromat...... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Satan
01-09-2014, 04:57 PM
You don't anger me at all Krusty. You talk alot of shit but at least you don't need twenty other nitwits patting you on the back for doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpFxVOUWldM

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Why else do you think he's angry? It's been a disappointing week down at the laundromat...... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif
Fuck off Ford. Don't you have some ass to kiss on the other site you hang at? Since the leader of the shitheads moved on I figured you would too. You're like two peas in a pod or two turds in a pile. Instead of the clique I'm going to refer to you dickheads as the Borg from now on. Actually I'm not going to refer to you at all. I thought you guys said Sesh is an asshole who ran your site into the ground. Over there all you assholes do is bad mouth this site, why bother posting here if you think it blows goats?

Sensible Shoes
01-09-2014, 05:12 PM
You guys just posted this to aggravate Kristy. Admit it.

vandeleur
01-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Totally ,couldn't give a shit about the old fart :D

Von Halen
01-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Fuck off Ford. Don't you have some ass to kiss on the other site you hang at? Since the leader of the shitheads moved on I figured you would too. You're like two peas in a pod or two turds in a pile. Instead of the clique I'm going to refer to you dickheads as the Borg from now on. Actually I'm not going to refer to you at all. I thought you guys said Sesh is an asshole who ran your site into the ground. Over there all you assholes do is bad mouth this site, why bother posting here if you think it blows goats?

Ford doesn't post here. Maybe his new boss won't let him.

By the way, Sesh is an asshole. :D

Satan
01-09-2014, 05:19 PM

I have never said any such thing, Socky.

And the fact that you're still whining at me proves that I'm still here. And I will be, as long as this site exists. As will FORD, I assume. You'll have to ask him. I speak for nobody except my Most Unholy self.

And the only "Clique" that exists (apart from the above video) is the one in your own goddamn meth addled, sock ridden mind.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 05:21 PM

Probably when his social worker wised up and quit buying him socks is my best guess.

Von Halen
01-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Probably when his social worker wised up and quit buying him socks is my best guess.

I have to be here the day Cadaverdouche's social worker quits buying him socks, and Kristy's quits buying her weed.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 05:29 PM
I have never said any such thing, Socky.

And the fact that you're still whining at me proves that I'm still here. And I will be, as long as this site exists. As will FORD, I assume. You'll have to ask him. I speak for nobody except my Most Unholy self.

And the only "Clique" that exists (apart from the above video) is the one in your own goddamn meth addled, sock ridden mind.
That's why the whole group I refered to went over there because they don't exist. I said you guys, not you shit fer. You usually mimick whatever they say though. By the way, you are that asshole Ford and the BCE is a figment of your syphilis eaten brain.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 05:31 PM
I have to be here the day Cadaverdouche's social worker quits buying him socks, and Kristy's quits buying her weed.
And you'll still be holding hands with Richard Simmons, your significant other in your pink and purple fag mobile.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 05:33 PM
Your parents need to wise up and toss your smart ass out into the street if the haven't already.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 05:34 PM
You guys just posted this to aggravate Kristy. Admit it.
If they did I owe them a high five. A simple thanx isn't enough.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 05:38 PM

"Dear Social Worker,

As seeing I am once again in dire need of socks. Can we spend a good portion of this month's SSI check on purchasing a good batch of them? This time I promise to write your name on each one so that'll I'll think of you when I Sploo- I mean, wear them.

Thanks, Cafaggerslob.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Your parents need to wise up and toss your smart ass out into the street if the haven't already.

Considering both of my parents have been dead for years, I'll be sure to let them know, Cafaggerslob.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Considering both of my parents have been dead for years, I'll be sure to let them know, Cafaggerslob.
They probably commited suicide when you were born.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 05:53 PM
"Dear Social Worker,

As seeing I am once again in dire need of socks. Can we spend a good portion of this month's SSI check on purchasing a good batch of them? This time I promise to write your name on each one so that'll I'll think of you when I Sploo- I mean, wear them.

Thanks, Cafaggerslob.
It's SSDI dumbshit but I don't get any money from Social Security. I turned down disability to go back to school to learn absolutely nothing. I'll send you some of my cum stained socks and you can make sun tea with them to drink when you get cotton mouth.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 06:15 PM
They probably commited suicide when you were born.

Yeah, probably.

ODShowtime
01-09-2014, 06:20 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to post in celebration of the life of the world's greatest musician. Hats off to the great King Jimmy Page!

Anyone with any taste in music is looking forward to the new Led Zeppelin expanded albums to be released in 2014 and beyond. What a great way to start the new year. Let's all watch the Royal Albert Hall show from 44 years ago today, featured on the DVD, and enjoy the majesty that is Led Zeppelin.

Everything good in the world is going to have shit-stained, ignorant, bitter, jaw-flapping haters running their mouths. Because most people can't make JACK SHIT that anyone else would enjoy, so they want to tear it down. Fuck them. We shouldn't let it bother us.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Everything good in the world is going to have shit-stained, ignorant, bitter, jaw-flapping haters running their mouths. Because most people can't make JACK SHIT that anyone else would enjoy, so they want to tear it down. Fuck them. We shouldn't let it bother us.

One: Fuck you.

Two: Jimmy Page is a god damned joke.

So enjoy your mediocrity.

Asshole.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Oh, and 4: I will shit on his grave.

Satan
01-09-2014, 06:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbNqeDr5mlQ

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Yeah, probably.
I'm sorry I said that. If you don't like Zep, you're entitled to your own opinion. I just don't agree. I didn't used to be such an asshole before I started posting here.

Satan
01-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Dragonshit. You were BORN an asshole, Socky.

cadaverdog
01-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Dragonshit. You were BORN an asshole, Socky.
At least I was born. You were hatched on a hot rock a buzzard shit on. Dealing with you and your asshole buddies for as long as I have would have driven a lesser man to be an even bigger asshole than I am now. You are the most relentless assholes I've ever met. I thought my mother was relentless in her hatred of my father but you make her look mentally balanced. Fuck you and your fucking pals cocksucker. You can ram this site and the other one you've turned into a piece of shit right up your ass. Then Kristy can thank you for doing it.

Kristy
01-09-2014, 07:13 PM
It's like you're not even trying anymore, Socky.

Satan
01-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Well, actually if you look it up in the bible, you will note that I was neither hatched, nor "born" in the conventional sense, but rather created as the most beautiful and intelligent of the angels.

I mean I hate to brag, but that's what is written, so who am I to deny it?

Anyway, we're right back to your obsession with this imaginary "clique" which seems to exist only to oppress your poor sockfucking self. Dude, if you really believe that, you need to seek professional mental health care. And since you're on the government dole, you should be able to get that service for free, so what's stopping you?

WARF's Vagina
01-09-2014, 08:10 PM
But on a brighter note Kristy's one day closer to death too.

so is your friend with one leg.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2014, 08:44 PM
It's like you're not even trying anymore, Socky.

anymore?

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
01-09-2014, 08:46 PM
At least I was born. You were hatched on a hot rock a buzzard shit on. Dealing with you and your asshole buddies for as long as I have would have driven a lesser man to be an even bigger asshole than I am now. You are the most relentless assholes I've ever met. I thought my mother was relentless in her hatred of my father but you make her look mentally balanced. Fuck you and your fucking pals cocksucker. You can ram this site and the other one you've turned into a piece of shit right up your ass. Then Kristy can thank you for doing it.

wow.

Dude, seriously......you have issues that can never be fixed posting on message boards.

Again,..... just wow.

LoungeMachine
01-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Anyway, we're right back to your obsession with this imaginary "clique" which seems to exist only to oppress your poor sockfucking self. Dude, if you really believe that, you need to seek professional mental health care. And since you're on the government dole, you should be able to get that service for free, so what's stopping you?

And he carries it across at least three message boards to this day...

Fucking unbelievable how much of his life is spent whining about it.

Seshmeister
01-09-2014, 09:21 PM
I thought you guys said Sesh is an asshole who ran your site into the ground. Over there all you assholes do is bad mouth this site, why bother posting here if you think it blows goats?

Link?

Satan
01-09-2014, 09:30 PM
He can't link to the void inside his own empty head.

Von Halen
01-09-2014, 09:38 PM
He can't link to the void inside his own empty head.

Oh, it's not void. There is all kinds of fantasy floating around inside that skull!

LoungeMachine
01-09-2014, 09:59 PM

Yeah, um, no that's YOU socky....

You're the one who whines at every site about every other site....

:lmao:

Mushroom
01-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Some of you guys are ruining a great thread dedicated to a legend. One day you will refer to that legend as Sir Jimmy Page.:focus:

LoungeMachine
01-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Some of you guys are ruining a great thread dedicated to a legend. :

My bad, thought it was about Pagey The Thief

Kristy
01-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Some of you guys are ruining a great thread dedicated to a legend. One day you will refer to that legend as Sir Jimmy Page.:focus:

In the meantime, I'll refer to him as "My Bloated Asshole"

chuckjitsu
01-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Happy Birthday JPP!

Mushroom
01-09-2014, 11:44 PM
Some of you guys are ruining a great thread deficated by a legend :focus:

My bad, thought it was about Pagey The Thief

Fixed :gulp:

Terry
01-11-2014, 11:08 AM

Meh...only if it conditional, based on his output from 1969 to 1976.

Terry
01-11-2014, 11:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbNqeDr5mlQ

These are slightly different lyrics...what happened to the lines regarding Satan taking me into his toolshed and making me sad?

Satan
01-11-2014, 02:32 PM
The toolshed burned down. I told them not to build the damn thing out of wood.

78/84 guy
01-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Had too believe he is 70 ! Happy b-day Pagey !

Sweet Irony
01-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Hey this thread is a perfect example of how this site has deteriorated! 98% bullshit posts, a couple that acknowledge the subject. I cant figure out if it is deliberate asshole aliases trying to provoke everyone, or what....Myself, Im still thinking 'Jimmy Page is 70???!!!' But in typical Army fashion (lately), I feel the need to post that, and yet at the same time I wonder why I bother to say anything! Hi Von! Why are we drowning in all this shit???

Von Halen
01-13-2014, 12:39 PM
Hi Von! Why are we drowning in all this shit???

If we ban the threadheisters (not to be cuntfused with Seshmeister) it'll just be you and I posting. :D

Von Halen
01-13-2014, 12:40 PM
Do you still have the tv?

Sweet Irony
01-13-2014, 02:47 PM
If we ban the threadheisters (not to be cuntfused with Seshmeister) it'll just be you and I posting. :D

Haha!! I could live with that! At least we get along, and are funny! :D

78/84 guy
01-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Hey this thread is a perfect example of how this site has deteriorated! 98% bullshit posts, a couple that acknowledge the subject. I cant figure out if it is deliberate asshole aliases trying to provoke everyone, or what....Myself, Im still thinking 'Jimmy Page is 70???!!!' But in typical Army fashion (lately), I feel the need to post that, and yet at the same time I wonder why I bother to say anything! Hi Von! Why are we drowning in all this shit???

I couldn't agree more ! Some people need to go away for good. KRUSTY ! I think it's getting way out of control. But hey I just find something better to do with my time than read through the shit. This was the coolest site on the web until about 2 years ago. Great posts & Good conversations. Now it's lets see how fast Krusty can derail a post and have 2 pages of bullshit. Whatever. It is what t is. Too bad really.