PDA

View Full Version : BridgeGate!!

Satan
01-10-2014, 12:29 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140110-chris-christie-press-conference-the-reviews-are-in.jpg

The Daily Show Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook

Satan
01-10-2014, 12:30 PM
The Daily Show Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook

Kristy
01-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Oh, and he's F A T, too.

Satan
01-10-2014, 12:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4jvcfQrNBk

DLR Bridge
01-10-2014, 12:51 PM
I loved the bit about my state's seal having a dismembered head of a horse on it.

"put'em in your movie!" :lmao:

Yep, as an NJ'er who watched both my Mom and my brother get squeezed out of their teaching jobs when this fuck got in office and slashed school budgets while allowing 6 figure, do-nothing, super intendants to keep their positions, I can only hope this current fuck up puts every corrupt move he's made under a microscope.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-10-2014, 12:58 PM
http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEfs2PNNBS07IAz9KbvZx4;_ylu=X3oDMTJ1dDJzdmh 1BGNwb3MDMARnA2lkLTM0NDc0MzYEaW50bAN1cwRsdHh0A0Jpa 2luaSBicmlkZ2UEcG9zAzEEc2VjA3RjLXRzBHNsawN0aXRsZQR 0ZXN0Azc5NAR3b2UDMTI3ODEwNTU-/RV=1/RE=1390586255/RH=aHNyZC55YWhvby5jb20-/RO=2/RU=aHR0cDovL3NlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20vc2VhcmNoP2NzPWJ 6JnA9QmlraW5pJTIwYnJpZGdlJmZyPWZwLXR0cy03OTQmZnIyP XBzJndvZWlkPTEyNzgxMDU1/RS=%5EADAdTHzR4D_bB.tzA0qCCKevrCrRu8-

ELVIS
01-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Yep, as an NJ'er who watched both my Mom and my brother get squeezed out of their teaching jobs when this fuck got in office and slashed school budgets while allowing 6 figure, do-nothing, super intendants to keep their positions, I can only hope this current fuck up puts every corrupt move he's made under a microscope.

It wont...

But I thanked your post anyway...

vh rides again
01-10-2014, 09:34 PM
And your corrupt justice department has launched a full investigation into who's responsible .
Too bad they don't do an investigation into fast and furious, who got a billion dollars for a website that doesn't work, 4 murdered Americans in a foreign country and the IRS targeting political opponents.

I can't wait for shit to hit the fan over obamacare next year, there won't be a liberal holding any government job above a janitor position.

Satan
01-10-2014, 10:19 PM
How many Americans died because of Jabba's political revenge stunt?

So far, we know of at least one.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4NXDdxby4

Satan
01-10-2014, 10:27 PM
And by the way....

Haven't you learned by now that anytime Darryl "Joe McCarthief" Issa launches any sort of "investigation", it's going to be 666% complete dragonshit??

Fast and Furious? Turned out to be Chimpy's doing.

Benghazi? Well what do you know, it WAS that goddamn stupid video to blame

Tax abuses? Well, gee... looks like a bunch of Demoncrats got audited too.

Strike 3. Or actually, strike 4, given Issa's inability to buy himself the California governors race, and the coward literally CRIED when Enron chose Herr Gropenator as their candidate/coverup leader.

Even the delusional Orange County Repukes can't be crazy enough to vote this assclown back into Congress next time. Throw him in a padded cell with that dickhead Allen West.

vh rides again
01-10-2014, 10:42 PM
How many Americans died because of Jabba's political revenge stunt?

So far, we know of at least one.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4NXDdxby4

Wrong again dipshit, get your facts straight.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1571844

Satan
01-10-2014, 11:00 PM
The son in law can blame or not blame whomever he chooses, but the fact is stated right in your article......

....But it took the responding ambulance seven minutes to reach the unconscious woman — a trip that typically would take between two and three minutes in the compact town on the west side of the Hudson River.

An extra 5 minutes could have made all the difference. Jabba should be charged with manslaughter.

SunisinuS
01-10-2014, 11:47 PM
Oh, and he's F A T, too.

I need to be there for your first stretchmark.

I mean...I know it is unfair that women get them first. But when that skippy looking ladder looking stretch of your skin first happens on your ass or your belly or your top of your tit. For all of us everywhere....can we see it and hear about it? It will be philosophy on display!

F A T will just be the begginnniningg ggngngng of the party....as F A T as my ugly old ass is...still not stretching or marking...and apparently women hit that first. May I be there to celebrate?

To your first stretchmark. Let us raise an ass...I mean a glass.

I am counting on you.

:418:

Ugly asses on women with weak skills...depress me....i am wing man on those.

To the first mark on your ass!

Mine is fucking nice and smooth and pumps real well at my age. Hope you find the same! Mine has not a single F A T mark. Sorry for girls...not fair...fat asses happen so quickly for them.

My ass has no comparison to a girl my same age.

My your ass age like a fine one....like mine Kristy!

May Kristy have an ass like mine when she reaches "old age".

We expect a picture. I am very critical of women's asses. Let's see how a Kristy ass makes for a better world. Broken asses help no one.

Shake that ass baby while it still works....about 3 years from now....the droop in your poop shoot will not impress....and damn those 39 year old stretch marks.....i know chicks that are over 50 that have no sad ass.....maybe you should ask those girls how that works.

May those that have never been tested test us all! Line that ass Kristy up against a line up photo group...so whether age or not determines attractiveness....you ass it butt's up on the lineup...and all your serious criticism is laid upon the line. Us fucking weird old people will be really impressed about hot smart looking your ass is in a lineup..and whether or not it is worthy of being hit. Because rubbing that clit is kewl....not really a test when only you are doing it.

I am betting if you make it to 50....that your ass will just be as precious as everyone in this room wants to hit it. So make sure your deacon in the church you attend....is hitting it right now.

*drops the mic

We will see if stretchmarks has a comeback.

vh rides again
01-10-2014, 11:47 PM
The son in law can blame or not blame whomever he chooses, but the fact is stated right in your article......

....But it took the responding ambulance seven minutes to reach the unconscious woman — a trip that typically would take between two and three minutes in the compact town on the west side of the Hudson River.

An extra 5 minutes could have made all the difference. Jabba should be charged with manslaughter.
Nope she said her mother was already not breathing when they found her and was dead, not that she died 3 minutes after they found her.
The other stories are added on by other liberal dipshits like yourself .

She said her mother was already dead.

Satan
01-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Nope she said her mother was already not breathing when they found her and was dead, not that she died 3 minutes after they found her.
The other stories are added on by other liberal dipshits like yourself .

She said her mother was already dead.

I didn't add any "liberal" stories, I quoted the article YOU posted, from the right wing newspaper.

Geezus, what a moron.....

Kristy
01-11-2014, 12:46 AM
I am counting on you.

Never happen, monkey AIDS boy.

vh rides again
01-11-2014, 12:56 AM
I didn't add any "liberal" stories, I quoted the article YOU posted, from the right wing newspaper.

Geezus, what a moron.....

You obviously can't comprehend what you are reading.
The other stories are from others just adding fuel to the fire.
They clearly say related story as a header.
The only story that is important on that web site is the one about the family of the woman that died. The people that were there, not the liberals making up stories.

vh rides again
01-11-2014, 01:03 AM
We will see how many people are affected in this country after all the companies start dumping healthcare for their employees because they can't afford it and the employees can't either.
There's a shit storm coming and your party is going to pay dearly in the elections when people are getting raped because of the outrageous costs of obamacare .

Satan
01-11-2014, 02:10 AM
We will see how many people are affected in this country after all the companies start dumping healthcare for their employees because they can't afford it and the employees can't either.
There's a shit storm coming and your party is going to pay dearly in the elections when people are getting raped because of the outrageous costs of obamacare .

My party is the Demoncratic Party of Hell, and we advocate the single payer system already in existence down here, which is called HellCare.

Obamacare, on the other horn, was an invention of YOUR heroes, having been first invented by the KKKoch funded Heritage Foundation, and then deployed in Massachussetts by Willard Mittens Romney. It is not a "liberal" plan by any reasonable definition.

Will it be a disaster? Quite possibly so. But you're the ones who didn't want to remove the corporate greed and red tape from the equation.

And - not to get back on topic or anything, but - at least Jabba the Christie held a slightly more realistic view towards health care than most of his fellow KKKochwhore governors.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/nov/14/chris-christie/new-jersey-medicaid-expansion-was-small-given-alre/

Nickdfresh
01-11-2014, 11:52 AM
And your corrupt justice department has launched a full investigation into who's responsible .
Too bad they don't do an investigation into fast and furious, who got a billion dollars for a website that doesn't work, 4 murdered Americans in a foreign country and the IRS targeting political opponents.

Of course, all of the above is bullshit, but okay fuckhead. It's YOUR Justice Dept., too, 4morequeers...

I can't wait for shit to hit the fan over obamacare next year, there won't be a liberal holding any government job above a janitor position.

LOL

SunisinuS
01-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Never happen, monkey AIDS boy.

Monkey AIDS boy sounds very 80's. You are older than you appear. Holy Shit....when are the bun surgeries going to happen?

ELVIS
01-11-2014, 08:55 PM
You are older than you appear. Holy Shit....when are the bun surgeries going to happen?

Six months following the addadictomy...

Nickdfresh
01-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Monkey AIDS boy sounds very 80's. You are older than you appear. Holy Shit....when are the bun surgeries going to happen?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oIX16QOXjnM/UrVwpfW646I/AAAAAAAAO9Q/PRUvl8qMU_c/s640/UK.jpg

Satan
01-13-2014, 05:54 PM
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s403x403/1239721_793127574036915_834946306_n.png

Satan
01-15-2014, 12:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHV0LLvhXM

DLR Bridge
01-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Well if that doesn't take a bite out of Christie's favorite highschool memories of cruising around listening to Bruce.

FORD
01-18-2014, 09:53 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/1013726_687855521234893_1310197923_n.jpg

FORD
01-21-2014, 04:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnLEEJb9RCM

Nickdfresh
01-31-2014, 05:50 PM
Christie knew about bridge lane closures, ex-official says: report

By Edith Honan and Chris Francescani

NEW YORK (Reuters) (http://news.yahoo.com/christie-knew-bridge-lane-closures-ex-official-says-214352437--finance.html) - The former New Jersey official at the center of a political retribution scandal dogging Governor Chris Christie said on Friday the governor knew about a traffic jam orchestrated by his top aides during the four-day blockage, the New York Times reported.

Christie, a leading Republican candidate for the White House in 2016, has repeatedly denied any knowledge of a plan to snarl traffic near the busy George Washington Bridge and severed ties with several top aides over their role in the incident.

David Wildstein, who resigned his post at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey late last year, said he had evidence that proves Christie had knowledge of the lane closures "during the period when the lanes were closed," according to a letter sent to the authority's lawyer and released to the newspaper.

The closures last September caused four days of severe traffic jams for residents of Fort Lee, New Jersey.

"It's the first time a high-level official has contradicted the governor," said Julian Zelizer, a Princeton University history professor who specializes in presidential politics.
View gallery
The George Washington Bridge between New York and New …
In a Monday, Sept. 2, 2013 photo, traffic moves across the George Washington Bridge, in Fort Lee, N. …

The key question, he said, is whether Wildstein can produce "smoking gun" evidence proving Christie's knowledge of the events. State Democrats probing the scandal are likely to jump on that vulnerability, Zelizer added.

The Democratic National Committee, already targeting Christie as its greatest threat in the 2016 presidential election, was quick to pounce.

"He's repeatedly said that he had no knowledge of the lane closures," said Mo Elleithee, a DNC spokesman. "Today's revelations raise serious questions about whether that is true."

Polls taken since the emails emerged early this month showing a now-fired Christie aide calling for "traffic" in Fort Lee, on the Jersey side of the bridge, show Christie sliding in theoretical 2016 White House and primary matchups.

Christie, who won re-election in a landslide last November, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

(Reporting by Chris Francescani; editing by Edith Honan and Gunna Dickson)

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 06:08 PM
Christy just looks guilty. Like a puppy that just pissed on the rug.

FORD
02-01-2014, 01:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic2ZrBpPXto