PDA

View Full Version : I have just lost all faith in the justice system.

fraroc
01-16-2014, 12:37 PM
http://www.policymic.com/articles/78485/steubenville-rapist-released-while-hacker-who-helped-expose-him-faces-10-year-sentence

Honestly, what the fuck? Realistically speaking, from how fucked up this country is. I should have expected shit like this to go down, yet I'm still in fucking shock. Now...I just want to get the fuck out of this country. I'm really fucking embarrassed to be an American. Nothing is ever going to get better because people want to pretend that this shit doesn't happen...

PETE'S BROTHER
01-16-2014, 01:36 PM
welcome to the show :baaa:

Kristy
01-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Nothing is ever going to get better because people want to pretend that this shit doesn't happen...

How ironic coming from a asshole who won't go out to look for a fucking job to improve the quality of his otherwise dismal life.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-16-2014, 02:58 PM
an asshole...

fraroc
01-16-2014, 03:02 PM
How ironic coming from a asshole who won't go out to look for a fucking job to improve the quality of his otherwise dismal life.

Do you have a job?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-16-2014, 04:18 PM
Do you have a job?

:gossip: it's been documented

ELVIS
01-16-2014, 09:44 PM
Nothing is ever going to get better because people want to pretend that this shit doesn't happen...

You can't break the law to catch someone breaking the law...

Seshmeister
01-16-2014, 10:29 PM
The common/smart approach nowadays is that you find out how they did it by gaining evidence illegally and then work back and create a scenario where you could have caught them legally and use that for the actual arrest.

For example local cop gets homeland security 'anti terror' data of all of someones emails and phone calls which show the guy is dealing drugs and has a meeting next Wednesday. Cop just pulls them over that day for whatever routine reason and gets the bust and the original lead is never mentioned in evidence.

How wrong that is depends on your point of view and how far it gets stretched...

FORD
01-16-2014, 11:41 PM
You can't break the law to catch someone breaking the law...

You're still going to believe that after the last 13 years?

Blaze
01-17-2014, 01:45 AM
http://www.policymic.com/articles/78485/steubenville-rapist-released-while-hacker-who-helped-expose-him-faces-10-year-sentence

Honestly, what the fuck? Realistically speaking, from how fucked up this country is. I should have expected shit like this to go down, yet I'm still in fucking shock. Now...I just want to get the fuck out of this country. I'm really fucking embarrassed to be an American. Nothing is ever going to get better because people want to pretend that this shit doesn't happen...
That is what jury nullification is for.

cadaverdog
01-17-2014, 05:25 PM

It's not just this country or it's legal system. It's people in general. In general people don't give a flying fuck about anybody but themselves, There are still good people around but there's less and less of them all the time. Rich people just want to get richer. People in positions of authority want to be more powerfull. In our legal system judges and lawyers don't give a shit if you're guilty or innocent they just want to do whatevers best for them. The person prosecuting that guy for hacking doesn't care if he did it to expose a rapist or the people covering his ass. All they care about is convicting someone so they can become a judge someday. Guilt, innocence or a good reason for doing it means nothing to them. There's a theory that religion was invented to instill a conscience in people so they don't act on instinct alone. If you think you'll have to answer for your misdeeds after you're dead maybe you'll think before you act. Nowdays the only thing people worry about is getting caught doing something wrong and going to jail. Some people don't even give a shit about that. I'm no better myself. When I had money I spent it on myself as fast or faster than I could get it. I helped a few people out along the way but mainly all I cared about was me. Karma bit me on the ass along time ago and it hasn't let go yet. I'm not sure it ever will. I've repented my past sins even though I'm an agnostic. In my mind I'd do things differently if I had another chance but you don't often get second chances in life. I should have studied more in school instead of ditching school and getting high. I should have stayed in the service instead of getting out and taking jobs where I could get drunk or high or grow my hair out without worrying about getting hassled or fired. I should have gone to work everyday instead of ditching work just like I ditched school. I can't change any of that now and I've dug a hole so deep I don't think I'll ever get out of it. If it wasn't for my dog I'd have given up and crawled into a bottle years ago. I know there's people here who are going to use my honesty about this against me and have a good laugh at my expense but I really don't care anymore. I started posting on the internet because I was bored but instead of making me feel better it usually does just the opposite.

fraroc
01-17-2014, 06:24 PM
It's not just this country or it's legal system. It's people in general. In general people don't give a flying fuck about anybody but themselves, There are still good people around but there's less and less of them all the time. Rich people just want to get richer. People in positions of authority want to be more powerfull. In our legal system judges and lawyers don't give a shit if you're guilty or innocent they just want to do whatevers best for them. The person prosecuting that guy for hacking doesn't care if he did it to expose a rapist or the people covering his ass. All they care about is convicting someone so they can become a judge someday. Guilt, innocence or a good reason for doing it means nothing to them. There's a theory that religion was invented to instill a conscience in people so they don't act on instinct alone. If you think you'll have to answer for your misdeeds after you're dead maybe you'll think before you act. Nowdays the only thing people worry about is getting caught doing something wrong and going to jail. Some people don't even give a shit about that. I'm no better myself. When I had money I spent it on myself as fast or faster than I could get it. I helped a few people out along the way but mainly all I cared about was me. Karma bit me on the ass along time ago and it hasn't let go yet. I'm not sure it ever will. I've repented my past sins even though I'm an agnostic. In my mind I'd do things differently if I had another chance but you don't often get second chances in life. I should have studied more in school instead of ditching school and getting high. I should have stayed in the service instead of getting out and taking jobs where I could get drunk or high or grow my hair out without worrying about getting hassled or fired. I should have gone to work everyday instead of ditching work just like I ditched school. I can't change any of that now and I've dug a hole so deep I don't think I'll ever get out of it. If it wasn't for my dog I'd have given up and crawled into a bottle years ago. I know there's people here who are going to use my honesty about this against me and have a good laugh at my expense but I really don't care anymore. I started posting on the internet because I was bored but instead of making me feel better it usually does just the opposite.

You know Cdog, even though you are a pain in the ass on this forum, I never thought you were a bad dude.It seems that whenever society takes a step forward, it takes a step back so we're constantly in a state of limbo. Sometimes, I wonder if there is any hope of things getting better for not only me personally, but for everyone else. I see Von Halen sit there and judge me for still living with my parents at my age and there are times where I seriously consider getting a job, but after I read horror stories about people getting fired for no reason, I basically tell myself "why the fuck do I even bother?" And it doesn't help that I have depression to boot :(

cadaverdog
01-17-2014, 06:44 PM
You know Cdog, even though you are a pain in the ass on this forum, I never thought you were a bad dude.It seems that whenever society takes a step forward, it takes a step back so we're constantly in a state of limbo. Sometimes, I wonder if there is any hope of things getting better for not only me personally, but for everyone else. I see Von Halen sit there and judge me for still living with my parents at my age and there are times where I seriously consider getting a job, but after I read horror stories about people getting fired for no reason, I basically tell myself "why the fuck do I even bother?" And it doesn't help that I have depression to boot :(
I agree with you on your hopeless feelings. I don't see things getting better anytime soon either. Sitting home all day sucks even if your parents are willing to let you do it. I moved back home a few times up until I was about thirty and my mother would rag on me constantly about getting a job even if I was looking for one. Your parents aren't going to live forever so unless you are going to inherit big bucks one of these days you'll have to get a job or you're going to end up living in a cardboard box. If you have a problem with deprssion you should find a friendlier site to post at. Most of the members of this one don't have any sympathy for other human beings whatsoever. What do you expect? They worship some dude who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth that's not exactly known to give a shit about anyone else when things are going his way. When he was down because his career was taking a nose dive he worked as a paramedic which is really cool and I don't think he did it for publicity or because he was broke. His family is full of rich people. Even when he was "reduced" to playing clubs he was still making more money than most of us ever will. As soon as he thought he was back in Van Halen the first time all he could think about was how much pussy (unless he really is gay) and money he would soon be getting. He wasn't humble about getting a second chance to be back on top for sure. I'm a Dave fan for his early work with VH and as a solo act for his musical contributions not his over the top personality or antics.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-17-2014, 06:56 PM
this two way may not end well

depressing :019:

VAiN
01-17-2014, 06:57 PM
I see Von Halen sit there and judge me for still living with my parents at my age and there are times where I seriously consider getting a job, but after I read horror stories about people getting fired for no reason, I basically tell myself "why the fuck do I even bother?" And it doesn't help that I have depression to boot :(

You know, Von is pretty spot on in his assessment and you could do a lot worse than taking his advice, getting off your ass, out of your parents place and into the real world. If you have the luxury of not paying rent then go the fuck to school and learn a skill. The 'people getting fired for no reason horror story' excuse is just that - a bullshit excuse that's easy and convenient. Maybe you'd be less depressed if things were moving forward in your life.

cadaverdog
01-17-2014, 07:26 PM
this two way may not end well

depressing :019:
That's why I suggested Fraroc find another site. There's always someone that's just looking for an opening to frag someone like Fragglerock first chance they get here. I'm older, not necessarily wiser but I have a little thicker skin than a youngster like him. I've let the shitty side of things here depress me and I've lashed out at people because of it but I don't have a need to make other peoples lives miserable to feel better about mine.

DLR Bridge
01-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Well put VAiN. I'd say the most important part is becoming part of the work force in some capacity, ASAP. Getting out of your folks house is, of coarse, liberating, but not essential. I got married when I was 31. I moved out when I was 31. Pulling my weight around the house while socking away money for my own house worked out pretty well.

cadaverdog
01-17-2014, 08:20 PM
Well put VAiN. I'd say the most important part is becoming part of the work force in some capacity, ASAP. Getting out of your folks house is, of coarse, liberating, but not essential. I got married when I was 31. I moved out when I was 31. Pulling my weight around the house while socking away money for my own house worked out pretty well.
If you lived with my parents you'd have left home at 17 just like I did. There was never an emphasis on getting a decent education there. I think my mother was wanting to make sure we were as miserable as she was instead of wanting us to succeed. My father divorced her when I was 7 but she let him sleep on the floor in the living room everynight as long as he gave her his paycheck every week. He moved out when they were divorced and one of my brothers and myself moved out with him but we ended up back with her because my dad couldn't support us with what was left after she got her cut. She was repentant about the way she treated everyone when she found out she only had a few days to live but it was too late by then. They doped her up on morphine and all she could do was gesture for more water because she was so dehydrated until she passed away.

ODShowtime
01-19-2014, 08:58 AM
On top of all of this sadness, the patriots are in the AFCCG again. What a terrible world.

ELVIS
01-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Getting out of your folks house is, of coarse, liberating, but not essential.

Of course...

Nickdfresh
01-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Y...Sometimes, I wonder if there is any hope of things getting better for not only me personally, but for everyone else. I see Von Halen sit there and judge me for still living with my parents at my age and there are times where I seriously consider getting a job, but after I read horror stories about people getting fired for no reason, I basically tell myself "why the fuck do I even bother?" And it doesn't help that I have depression to boot :(

You know, I'm trying not to judge or be an asshole. But you seriously sound like one lame phaggot here.

Dude, your excuse to not get a job is people being undeservedly fired? Your best college class is to work some lame job somewhere. Try to get hired as a busser or barback and then work your way into waiting tables or bartending. There is so much ready, willing, and able vagina in those places and the pay can be quite good where you live and hours can be scheduled with your school. But first you have to clean your vagina and stop being such a pussy about this stuff. If you don't like the world, then fucking do something about it other than whine on some message board!..

ELVIS
01-19-2014, 12:56 PM
He can always increase his SSRIs...

twonabomber
01-19-2014, 01:15 PM
And it doesn't help that I have depression to boot :(

I may or may not have sought help for depression. But it boils down to this: I have bad habits that I enjoy. I have expensive habits like cars and guitars that I enjoy. So I find a way to suck it up and go to work, even if I'm not always feelin' it.

As for getting fired...I've been fired once, and once you get past the first one you don't give a fuck. You should always be looking for a job, even if you like the one you got.

FORD
01-19-2014, 01:24 PM
On top of all of this sadness, the patriots are in the AFCCG again. What a terrible world.

Yeah, but Brady has been sick this week, and now he has to play in that thin Denver air, so he might not do so well.

DLR Bridge
01-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Of course...

Hey, thancs for that. I have no idea how made such a careless spelling error.

WARF's Vagina
01-19-2014, 01:52 PM
You know, I'm trying not to judge or be an asshole. But you seriously sound like one lame phaggot here.

Dude, your excuse to not get a job is people being undeservedly fired? Your best college class is to work some lame job somewhere. Try to get hired as a busser or barback and then work your way into waiting tables or bartending. There is so much ready, willing, and able vagina in those places and the pay can be quite good where you live and hours can be scheduled with your school. But first you have to clean your vagina and stop being such a pussy about this stuff. If you don't like the world, then fucking do something about it other than whine on some message board!..

nice post. fraroc is a cock sucker and a pussy.

fraroc
01-19-2014, 02:48 PM

Ok...Ok....That's all true.

You know what else is true? You smell like fish.

Surstromming, to be exact.

cadaverdog
01-19-2014, 03:21 PM

You're not judgemental but you call him a "phaggot", a whiner and a pussy in the same post. His daddy who beats him and yells at him to get a job probably says the same thing. Steve Wilco talks less shit to child molesters on his fucking tv show. If you don't like what he says don't read his fucking posts. You're not Ann Landers or Dear Abby, you're more like Dear Asshole.

cadaverdog
01-19-2014, 03:22 PM
So are you so what's your point?

Nitro Express
01-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Get yourself out there. Work hard for someone. Be loyal. People are watching. You never know when the next opportunity for another job will arise.

Nitro Express
01-19-2014, 03:53 PM
You get a goddammed job by sundown or we are shipping you off to military school with the Finkelstien shit kid! Son of a bitch!

fraroc
01-19-2014, 04:10 PM
You're not judgemental but you call him a "phaggot", a whiner and a pussy in the same post. His daddy who beats him and yells at him to get a job probably says the same thing. Steve Wilco talks less shit to child molesters on his fucking tv show. If you don't like what he says don't read his fucking posts. You're not Ann Landers or Dear Abby, you're more like Dear Asshole.

My dad doesn't beat me. We just got into a big fight. I didn't feel intimidated by him whatsoever. The only one he really abuses is himself because he's a goddamn alcoholic.

cadaverdog
01-19-2014, 04:45 PM
My dad doesn't beat me. We just got into a big fight. I didn't feel intimidated by him whatsoever. The only one he really abuses is himself because he's a goddamn alcoholic.
My dad used to whip my brothers but I was too young then. When it came time for him to whip me I was bigger than him and both my brothers. I never hit him but he punched me in the mouth once because I refused to get a haircut. After I spit out a little blood I told him he better not hit me again, ever and he didn't. We got along fine after that. When my mother would nut up I'd just leave and stay at a friend's house till she begged me to come home. It usually only took a couple days.

fraroc
01-19-2014, 04:52 PM
My dad used to whip my brothers but I was too young then. When it came time for him to whip me I was bigger than him and both my brothers. I never hit him but he punched me in the mouth once because I refused to get a haircut. After I spit out a little blood I told him he better not hit me again, ever and he didn't. We got along fine after that. When my mother would nut up I'd just leave and stay at a friend's house till she begged me to come home. It usually only took a couple days.

Wow......I mean, I fight with my dad on occasion, usually just verbal, but it never got that bad...

cadaverdog
01-19-2014, 08:16 PM
Wow......I mean, I fight with my dad on occasion, usually just verbal, but it never got that bad...
My dad got set in his ways trying to keep my brothers in line before I was born. My parents just assumed I'd pull the same shit they did and tried to keep me in check but all that made me do was rebel against them. After my mom made my dad sell the 63 Chevy he gave me I decided I was done putting up with her bullshit so I destroyed her 64 Pontiac. She started to call the cops but I told her I'd burn the house down with her in it if she did. I get along so well with my oldest brother I swore I'd kill him if I ever saw him again. Haven't seen him since 2006. He swore he'd kill me too but he's a punk. Last time he showed up at my house I damn near shot the bastard.

Nickdfresh
01-20-2014, 02:54 PM

No, I said "I'm not trying to be." Meaning, I am sort of judgmental but really don't want to be. Maybe you can be "Dear Enabler," and give him advice so he ends up a penniless failure when pushing 60?

Nickdfresh
01-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Something akin to "tough-love" c-dog. Maybe the people who loved you weren't very tough, or the people that were tough to you didn't love you. I dunno.

But when someone says they want to be a writer, then makes fucking "woe is meee" excuses as to why that can't experience the most basic of the world in getting a job is completely delusional. You think Charles Bukowski wrote novels about arguing with his dad over air-conditioners and cartoons? Really?

cadaverdog
01-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Something akin to "tough-love" c-dog. Maybe the people who loved you weren't very tough, or the people that were tough to you didn't love you. I dunno.

But when someone says they want to be a writer, then makes fucking "woe is meee" excuses as to why that can't experience the most basic of the world in getting a job is completely delusional. You think Charles Bukowski wrote novels about arguing with his dad over air-conditioners and cartoons? Really?
What makes you think anyone wants or needs your advice on how to live their lfe? He's young, he'll get his shit together eventually. I didn't give a shit about anything other than getting high until I was 30. For the next fifteen years I busted my ass working for ungrateful bastards who only wanted to line their own pockets and used me to do it. I saved my money, bought a new pickup, bought a house, a bunch of crap to put inside it and a few toys to play with. I got laid off because my boss was a greedy bastard and I ended up saying fuck it. I sold some shit and gave the rest of it away. Then I pissed away all the money living like a rich man without a job and now I'm in so much debt I can't even take a job before I finish filing for bankruptcy because I'd just get my check attached by one of my creditors. I'm a lazy bastard because I just don't give a fuck anymore. It doesn't matter how many toys you owned or how much money you had when you're dead. They can bury you in a fucking Rolls Royce but you won't be taking it anywhere. If I wasn't here these people would be totally screwed. I'm the only person here who can even walk. I do the shopping, the cooking, the cleaning and I take them to the doctor when they need to go. My one legged friend is about to lose his other leg and he can't even drive anymore. So go ahead and call me a deadbeat and a leech, I don't really care what you think of me.

Nickdfresh
01-20-2014, 05:51 PM
What makes you think anyone wants or needs your advice on how to live their lfe? ...

Who said I cared what anyone wants?

cadaverdog
01-20-2014, 05:53 PM
Who said I cared what anyone wants?
At least you're honest.

LoungeMachine
01-20-2014, 06:10 PM
What makes you think anyone wants or needs your advice on how to live their lfe? He's young, he'll get his shit together eventually. I didn't give a shit about anything other than getting high until I was 30. For the next fifteen years I busted my ass working for ungrateful bastards who only wanted to line their own pockets and used me to do it. I saved my money, bought a new pickup, bought a house, a bunch of crap to put inside it and a few toys to play with. I got laid off because my boss was a greedy bastard and I ended up saying fuck it. I sold some shit and gave the rest of it away. Then I pissed away all the money living like a rich man without a job and now I'm in so much debt I can't even take a job before I finish filing for bankruptcy because I'd just get my check attached by one of my creditors. I'm a lazy bastard because I just don't give a fuck anymore. It doesn't matter how many toys you owned or how much money you had when you're dead. They can bury you in a fucking Rolls Royce but you won't be taking it anywhere. If I wasn't here these people would be totally screwed. I'm the only person here who can even walk. I do the shopping, the cooking, the cleaning and I take them to the doctor when they need to go. My one legged friend is about to lose his other leg and he can't even drive anymore. So go ahead and call me a deadbeat and a leech, I don't really care what you think of me.

Fucking GOLD

:gulp:

fraroc
01-20-2014, 06:21 PM

That's pretty sad actually, I think that so many people are too quick to judge someone that isn't employed and say that they're a bum they're too lazy to work, not willing to realize what that person has been through.
I'm going to get a job eventually, I realize that it's inevitable. I'm not going to stay unemployed just to spite someone that I don't like on the internet that I'm never going to meet face-to-face with.

cadaverdog
01-20-2014, 09:13 PM
That's pretty sad actually, I think that so many people are too quick to judge someone that isn't employed and say that they're a bum they're too lazy to work, not willing to realize what that person has been through.
I'm going to get a job eventually, I realize that it's inevitable. I'm not going to stay unemployed just to spite someone that I don't like on the internet that I'm never going to meet face-to-face with.
Don't pay any attention to these assholes. Like I said before find another site a little less assholish than this one. The only think you'll get out of posting here is a bad attitude.

WARF's Vagina
01-20-2014, 09:49 PM
Don't pay any attention to these assholes. Like I said before find another site a little less assholish than this one. The only think you'll get out of posting here is a bad attitude.

very true sockfucker

cadaverdog
01-23-2014, 07:05 PM
very true sockfucker
Better quit being nice to me or somebody's going to figure out who you really are. The Canadian IP address was pretty clever but you slipped up recently and I caught it. The sockfucker comment was a nice touch though.

WARF's Vagina
01-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Better quit being nice to me or somebody's going to figure out who you really are. The Canadian IP address was pretty clever but you slipped up recently and I caught it. The sockfucker comment was a nice touch though.

I'm this site's worst fucking nightmare!

cadaverdog
01-23-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm this site's worst fucking nightmare!I'm sure you're every sites worst nightmare.

Terry
01-23-2014, 09:31 PM
I may or may not have sought help for depression. But it boils down to this: I have bad habits that I enjoy. I have expensive habits like cars and guitars that I enjoy. So I find a way to suck it up and go to work, even if I'm not always feelin' it.

As for getting fired...I've been fired once, and once you get past the first one you don't give a fuck. You should always be looking for a job, even if you like the one you got.

It never fails to amuse me now when I look back twenty years ago at some of the jobs I had, especially the ones that I was at for several years, when at the time I couldn't imagine doing anything else at any other company...it's akin to the girl I lost my virginity to back in high school: I was so obsessed with her back then, and now I can barely remember what she looks like.

Terry
01-23-2014, 09:34 PM
It never fails to amuse me now when I look back twenty years ago at some of the jobs I had, especially the ones that I was at for several years, when at the time I couldn't imagine doing anything else at any other company...it's akin to the girl I lost my virginity to back in high school: I was so obsessed with her back then, and now I can barely remember what she looks like.

It's almost as amusing as people who make sure to log onto the Army every day and use multiple posts to tell the rest of us how much they don't like the site.

Fucking ghey 'tards.