PDA

View Full Version : Here's one ad you will NOT be seeing on Super Bowl Sunday

FORD
01-22-2014, 02:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v85xuRGwNbA

Wonder what her teabagging daddy thinks of this commercial?

VAiN
01-25-2014, 08:06 AM
I wish we had Hardee's down here.

twonabomber
01-25-2014, 12:39 PM
Hardee's is just ok. Rally's is mobetta.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-25-2014, 12:45 PM
:019:

Bob_R
01-25-2014, 01:10 PM
I used to run a blog and had that video up. For the record, though not ancient, it's not exactly new. Probably about 2 years old.

cadaverdog
01-25-2014, 01:50 PM
Hardee's is just ok. Rally's is mobetta.
I couldn't agree less. Rally's (or Checker's) uses liquid cheese from a can on some of their cheeseburgers. And everytime I've been there they've screwed up my order. Hardee's (or Carl's Jr) makes better burgers, chicken sandwiches and sides. You can get baked or french fried potatoes, salads, onion rings and fried zucchini at Carl's. Plus there's a Carl's on every other corner around here and there's only one Rally's that I know if in the whole San Fernando Valley.

chefcraig
01-25-2014, 01:51 PM
I wish we had Hardee's down here.

There used to be one down in Homestead, a regular place to eat back in my truck-driving days. Hell, I still have the diecast Days Of Thunder cars they gave away as a promotional tie-in with the movie. Sadly, it was destroyed by hurricane Andrew in 1992, and was never rebuilt.

On the other hand, most chains here beneath Palm Beach suffer in comparison to ones located farther north. Seriously, a Waffle House down here could be renamed Awful House compared to those in the Carolinas, where it's almost fine dining. And don't get me started on that dismal Steak & Shake out in the Sawgrass Mills parking lot.

:puking-smiley: :toilet-humor:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-25-2014, 02:19 PM
Hell, I still have the diecast Days Of Thunder cars they gave away as a promotional tie-in with the movie. [/CENTER]

:thumb:

VAiN
01-25-2014, 05:31 PM
There used to be one down in Homestead, a regular place to eat back in my truck-driving days. Hell, I still have the diecast Days Of Thunder cars they gave away as a promotional tie-in with the movie. Sadly, it was destroyed by hurricane Andrew in 1992, and was never rebuilt.

On the other hand, most chains here beneath Palm Beach suffer in comparison to ones located farther north. Seriously, a Waffle House down here could be renamed Awful House compared to those in the Carolinas, where it's almost fine dining. And don't get me started on that dismal Steak & Shake out in the Sawgrass Mills parking lot.

:puking-smiley: :toilet-humor:

Char-Hut is still good if you have $18 to blow on a meal centered around a burger... so fuckin expensive now!

So this is love
01-25-2014, 06:19 PM
I've never been disapointed with the expensive burgers but this ad with Kate Upton shure makes me tasty for Cal Jr burgers....Bastard 3 thousand miles away!!!!!!!! Nobody! Nobody! no one! nobody! lucky Luke! nobody cares for me.........so sad! Cheers!

cadaverdog
01-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Somebody once told me Fudruckers was a good burger place. They lied. I liked the buns and the fixings bar but it wasn't worth ten bucks for a burger, a meager amount of fries and a soda. Cheese was extra unless you wanted liquid cheese like you put on nachos at 7/11. I ordered mine with cheese and it was so thin when it melted it was transparent. Jack in the Box sells better quality burgers than Fudruckers.