PDA

View Full Version : This is just some fucking supreme bullshit.

fraroc
01-31-2014, 04:28 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/30/us/utah-school-lunches-snatched/index.html

FUCK.
THESE.
PEOPLE.

Now to be fair, I understand the importance of work in life and I believe that there is a certain time in life where someone should get up off their ass and try and find their niche in life. But the fact that people in this year, 2014, believe that young kids should be forced to work for school lunches which is basically depriving them of a childhood is fucking WRONG. And I don't care what kind of repercussions that this comment will give me, I don't care what kind of hate I get, but pulling this sort of ultra-conservative economic abuse towards YOUNG KIDS is morally repugnant.
Realistically speaking, I shouldn't be surprised at this. I mean, it's fucking Utah, one of the most ultra-conservative Christian fundie shitholes in the entire U.S.

Oh, and before you even think about opening your mouth, Von or Krusty, just shut the fuck up.

vandeleur
01-31-2014, 04:32 PM
Dude, you putting the kick me note on your own back now :D

Zing!
01-31-2014, 04:49 PM
Here we go again...

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 04:58 PM
My parents made me work when I was a kid. It didn't ruin my childhood. In fact I mowed lawns, shoveled snow,and had a paper route on top of what I was expected to do at home. I saved 10% of what I made and put it in a piggy bank. When the bank was full I put it in a savings account. When I had $3,000 in the savings account I put it into a mutual fund and grew it even more.

I still save 10%. The only difference is I make more now than when I was mowing lawns. You go to work, you save up a nest egg by saving some of what you make and you have fun in your spare time. That's life.

I learned to play hard and work hard. I had my own money to spend on things I wanted like a nice skateboard. People are happier if they earn what they get. It gives them a sense of pride and confidence.

I hear people all the time complain they can find good employees. Yeah there's Obamacare busting people down to part time and all that bullshit and the economy could be better but there are still people looking for people to help them run a business. You go out and get a job at the skill level you have now and work your way up. Most people want to start at the top and not pay any dues. Most people are lazy. Most people have no idea what they want out of life and if they do, they don't want to work hard enough to get it.

Sometimes you just have to push off from the dock and set sail and figure it out as you go but you need to do something.

Mushroom
01-31-2014, 05:01 PM

FUCK.
THESE.
PEOPLE.

Now to be fair, I understand the importance of work in life and I believe that there is a certain time in life where someone should get up off their ass and try and find their niche in life. But the fact that people in this year, 2014, believe that young kids should be forced to work for school lunches which is basically depriving them of a childhood is fucking WRONG. And I don't care what kind of repercussions that this comment will give me, I don't care what kind of hate I get, but pulling this sort of ultra-conservative economic abuse towards YOUNG KIDS is morally repugnant.
Realistically speaking, I shouldn't be surprised at this. I mean, it's fucking Utah, one of the most ultra-conservative Christian fundie shitholes in the entire U.S.

Oh, and before you even think about opening your mouth, Von or Krusty, just shut the fuck up.

Be happy you were not born before there were child labor laws, or that you were not born in a sweatshop.

My grandpa was raised on a farm. He always joked about his 7 siblings. His parents had many children so they could work on the farm. But you know what? Those kids were tough.

I was first officially employed at age of 16. All of my friends had jobs and money. I felt compelled to relate. I have not stopped working since and I don't regret a thing. Also graduated from a university with a masters degree in engineering while working.

fraroc
01-31-2014, 05:04 PM
Be happy you were not born before there were child labor laws, or that you were not born in a sweatshop.

My grandpa was raised on a farm. He always joked about his 7 siblings. His parents had many children so they could work on the farm. But you know what? Those kids were tough.

Which is why I specifically said in the first post "In this year, 2014". I am very aware that things were way different back then and I have no problem with parents teaching their kids that working hard in order to rise up in the world is good, but when kids are getting punished merely for the fact that their parents are low-income, that's where I draw the line.

FORD
01-31-2014, 05:07 PM
Ironic that this should happen in Utah of all places. Mormons used to be known for taking care of their own. Guess they're brainwashed like all the other right wingers now into believing the blasphemous fascist shit of Ayn Rand over the gospel of Christ. Or even the teachings of Joseph Smith, in their case.

Mushroom
01-31-2014, 05:09 PM
Which is why I specifically said in the first post "In this year, 2014". I am very aware that things were way different back then and I have no problem with parents teaching their kids that working hard in order to rise up in the world is good, but when kids are getting punished merely for the fact that their parents are low-income, that's where I draw the line.

No, you are right. The parents should be punished (punched!). But I will say no more until I read the article.

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 05:13 PM

I was first officially employed at age of 16. All of my friends had jobs and money. I felt compelled to relate. I have not stopped working since and I don't regret a thing. Also graduated from a university with a masters degree in engineering while working.

You don't work a farm. It works you.

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 05:19 PM
Ironic that this should happen in Utah of all places. Mormons used to be known for taking care of their own. Guess they're brainwashed like all the other right wingers now into believing the blasphemous fascist shit of Ayn Rand over the gospel of Christ. Or even the teachings of Joseph Smith, in their case.

Naw. I was raised Mormon. You took care of yourself. The church only steps in to help if you can't help yourself or you don't have any family that can. While living in Israel for a year I just realized there was not much difference between mormons and jews. Both think they are the chosen people. They compete with each other unless an outside force fucks with them. Then they unify. LOL! The only difference is the hocus pocus they believe in.

That being said, mormons are many things but they tend to be hard workers. When everyone is sleeping in on Sunday morning with a hangover. They are showing up to priesthood meeting at 6AM in suits and ties. You get one that's active and gung ho, you ain't going to out work the son of a bitch. They will run circles around you.

Hey you are talking about people who could be ran out of Missouri at gun point, end up in Illinois in a swamp. Build the largest city in the state in six years. Scare the shit out of everyone because they are organized and could build things better and then get ran out of there at gun point. LOL! They are like carpenter ants infested in a wood pile. You can't kill all of them and the ones that do escape just infest something else and take over.

Zing!
01-31-2014, 05:29 PM
My parents made me work when I was a kid. It didn't ruin my childhood. In fact I mowed lawns, shoveled snow,and had a paper route on top of what I was expected to do at home. I saved 10% of what I made and put it in a piggy bank. When the bank was full I put it in a savings account. When I had $3,000 in the savings account I put it into a mutual fund and grew it even more.

I still save 10%. The only difference is I make more now than when I was mowing lawns. You go to work, you save up a nest egg by saving some of what you make and you have fun in your spare time. That's life.

I learned to play hard and work hard. I had my own money to spend on things I wanted like a nice skateboard. People are happier if they earn what they get. It gives them a sense of pride and confidence.

I hear people all the time complain they can find good employees. Yeah there's Obamacare busting people down to part time and all that bullshit and the economy could be better but there are still people looking for people to help them run a business. You go out and get a job at the skill level you have now and work your way up. Most people want to start at the top and not pay any dues. Most people are lazy. Most people have no idea what they want out of life and if they do, they don't want to work hard enough to get it.

Sometimes you just have to push off from the dock and set sail and figure it out as you go but you need to do something.

Holy shit where's the Tylenol!?

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 05:31 PM
Holy shit where's the Tylenol!?

Take two and get your ass to work!

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 05:36 PM
Uintah was a settlement of polynesian converts. There you go. The damn Hawaiians and Samoans causing trouble again. What's new.

fraroc
01-31-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm surprised The Asshole and The Cunt didn't get on my ass right away.

Von Halen
01-31-2014, 06:53 PM

Please refer to me as "Velvet Von Asshole"? :D

fraroc
01-31-2014, 06:55 PM
Please refer to me as "Velvet Von Asshole"? :D

http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/velvet-von-ragner-never-too-young-to-die-300x233.jpg

VAiN
01-31-2014, 07:08 PM
But the fact that people in this year, 2014, believe that young kids should be forced to work for school lunches

Where in the article does it say the kids were made to, or asked to, work to earn their meals? I read the article twice and don't see it. The parents didn't put money into the lunch accounts and the school over-reacted by taking lunches away from those kids. No where does it say anything about kids working.

FORD
01-31-2014, 07:22 PM
Uintah was a settlement of polynesian converts. There you go. The damn Hawaiians and Samoans causing trouble again. What's new.

I used to work with these two Samoan dudes. I had no idea that they were Mormons until I made some joke about the Osmonds and one gave me a dirty look and said something to the other guy in their native language.

I asked what his problem was and the other guy says "Oh he doesn't like you saying bad things about our religion".

Now, of course I had been around Mormons a lot, and I knew they had lots of converts in the Pacific Islands, but these guys came into work hungover half the time, and smoked weed on their breaks. Not exactly living according to Brigham Young's doctrine. How the fuck was I supposed to know? :biggrin:

ELVIS
01-31-2014, 08:26 PM
http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/velvet-von-ragner-never-too-young-to-die-300x233.jpg

Gene Simmons really should call it a day...

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 08:39 PM
I used to work with these two Samoan dudes. I had no idea that they were Mormons until I made some joke about the Osmonds and one gave me a dirty look and said something to the other guy in their native language.

I asked what his problem was and the other guy says "Oh he doesn't like you saying bad things about our religion".

Now, of course I had been around Mormons a lot, and I knew they had lots of converts in the Pacific Islands, but these guys came into work hungover half the time, and smoked weed on their breaks. Not exactly living according to Brigham Young's doctrine. How the fuck was I supposed to know? :biggrin:

Dude a large percentage of Mormons don't live the standards. Look at the standards. They are almost impossible for anyone to live. I figured the whole Mormon system out a long time ago. The glue is family and community pressure. You know all those temples they build all over the place. To get in one you have to pay 10% of your gross to the church and live their standards. Now here's the sick part. To be anyone in the church you have to marry another member in the temple. If you remain single you are a nobody. To attend a wedding you have to have your temple card to get in. So when you are a guy like me who left the religion and has a niece who gets married in the temple, I can't go. I'm the odd man out. Leaving is not easy when you have family still in it and every time there is a family wedding guess what, they rub your nose in the fact you left.

Why do they send young people out on missions. The conversion numbers are pretty lousey and most converts leave (no family ties to keep them in). It's to keep people just out of high school from bolting. If they didn't have the mission to do some intense mind programing they would lose a lot of the kids leaving home. Who's going to go to church when mom and dad aren't there to pressure you?

So that's the system. Yeah the church sent missionaries to polynesia in the 19th century are were very successful. Lot's of Mormons in Tonga and Samoa. Hey they might get drunk but they are going to get pissed if you make fun of the family religion. Lot's of them at BYU. Hot tempers.

In my observation. People can be intelligent as individuals but groups are just stupid. It doesn't take much to set a group off. It's that mob mentality. Most Mormons stay in it because the opportunity cost of leaving is higher than just putting up with it. It's pretty easy to prove it's a fraud. The Book of Abraham can scientifically be proven a fraud. It doesn't matter. They don't want to know because if they did, it makes staying much harder. They just turn the other way.

It's a form of mass mind control. Other groups use it. Hell the political parties use it.

I have a friend who was a grandson of one of the mormon prophets. They would have a luncheon on top of the church office building over looking the tabernacle and temple during general conference. Some of the higher ups just viewed the people down there as cattle. Just the same way our leaders view us as cattle. You don't have to be in a religion to be cattle. The trick is to make them love being cattle.

Once a successful church gets big enough it becomes wealthy. If a church is good at investing it's money it becomes a large holding company. The Salt Lake based Mormon church has achieved that. The church congregation is becoming less and less of a factor. They seem more interested in real estate development and agricultural asset acquisition. The church owns the larges cattle ranch in the US in Florida. It's the largest private land owner in the US. It owns a good share of the water rites in the west. The real power of the church is its corporate power. That's why they have a building full of former GE executives running things and a whole office tower full of lawyers. The old men sitting on the stand are kind of like Oz now. Yeah they have some authority but the suits have taken over. I doubt the prophet even could make sense of the financial statements.

Also the Mormons have done a good job of infiltrating the federal government. Especially the intelligence agencies. Why do you think the NSA built their center in Utah? Who do you think works there? Nobody in the government is going to go after the Mormons. They are too powerful. They have had good relations with the Bush Family for years.

The Mormons get along with the Israeli government, The CIA, The Carlyle Group, and the Wall Street crowd in NYC. Nobody bothers them. Have you ever seen a Democrat president go after them? Nope. Too tied in with the CFR.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/660215205/20000-to-hear-Cheney-at-BYU-Hell-get-honorary-doctorate.html?pg=all

I mean the students might not have liked Dick Cheney but the church does.

That being said your average Mormon doesn't have a clue. They take pride in being part of a pioneering, self-reliant heritage, and think they are doing God's work. It's kind of like your average church going Catholic attending church, doing some good, blind to what the jesuits and vatican bank are really up to.

As soon as a church get's too big and has too much money the result is never good. It either rots from the inside or someone infiltrates it and takes it over. I think Romney types are running the business end of the church and they tell the old men to run the congregation as usual and leave the corporate side up to them.

Anyways the truth of the 20th and 21st Century Mormon church would make a good movie.

cadaverdog
01-31-2014, 09:27 PM
You can't kill all of them and the ones that do escape just infest something else and take over. Just like jews.
Yes mein Furhur. Maybe we should round them up and see how many of them we could kill this time. Killing them all might be a problem but we could damn sure thin the herd out again.

cadaverdog
01-31-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm sure that post will deter them for at least 5 seconds.

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 09:38 PM
Yes mein Furhur. Maybe we should round them up and see how many of them we could kill this time. Killing them all might be a problem but we could damn sure thin the herd out again.

Ah yes. With forced immunizations, chemtrails, HAARP, and global warming, they will be systematically killed off while we sit in our luxury bunker under the Getty museum living it up with expensive booze and sex slaves.

Ah maybe Obama is going to save time. He's purging the military and he will put his own guys in on the nukes and launch them. That will start thermonuclear war in the northern hemisphere. Then we can just go down to Paraguay and hang on the Bush ranch and do cocaine while the northern hemisphere remains radioactive for awhile.

Then there will be peace. What will Alex Jones do then?

http://youtu.be/T9ccUvTM5pk

cadaverdog
01-31-2014, 09:43 PM

FUCK.
THESE.
PEOPLE.

Nobody said anything about kids working for their lunches. They took away the lunches from the kids whose parents owed the school lunch money. It was a thoughtless thing to do but it doesn't rate that much outrage. The person who made the decision to take away their lunches should be fired but that's about it. I'm not a mormon but I used to live with mormons in high school (my sister in laws family) and I used to go deer hunting in Utah every year. Mormons have some strange rituals like marrying dead people together and wearing sacred undergarments but most of them seemed fairly normal otherwise.

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 09:52 PM
Hey Joseph Smith had to cook up some form of busy work to make the people have to go back to the temple every month. I thought coming up with dead proxy baptisms was brilliant. You keep the church occupied with stupid busy work of doing the geneological research to get the names and then you have to go to the temple and do the baptisms and all the get to heaven rituals. It's kept the dolts busy for 160 years.

The holy underwear was probably for his own amusement. He was probably coming up with some stupid thing he could make the congregation do to amuse himself.

Well at least they don't wear feathers and put strange things on their dicks and handle snakes.

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 09:59 PM
I don't know about you but our school lunch sucked. If they took it away when I was a kid I would have thanked them.

Nitro Express
01-31-2014, 10:02 PM
Nobody said anything about kids working for their lunches. They took away the lunches from the kids whose parents owed the school lunch money. It was a thoughtless thing to do but it doesn't rate that much outrage. The person who made the decision to take away their lunches should be fired but that's about it. I'm not a mormon but I used to live with mormons in high school (my sister in laws family) and I used to go deer hunting in Utah every year. Mormons have some strange rituals like marrying dead people together and wearing sacred undergarments but most of them seemed fairly normal otherwise.

I used to go deer hunting in Utah as well. Always on horseback down in the Manti area. Where did you go hunting at?

cadaverdog
01-31-2014, 10:13 PM
I used to go deer hunting in Utah as well. Always on horseback down in the Manti area. Where did you go hunting at?
Around Panguitch. We would drive up to mesquite and register at some casino, go to St George for deer tags then on to Panguitch. We hunted around Bryce Canyon. I actually only went along for the ride. I'm not a hunter. I shot a sparrow with a BB gun once and it made me feel like shit. I carry a 30/30 when I go with my friends but that's only for protection from bears and rednecks that don't like long haired dudes.

cadaverdog
01-31-2014, 10:20 PM
I don't know about you but our school lunch sucked. If they took it away when I was a kid I would have thanked them.
One school I went to in LA gave out sack lunches everyday because the cafeteria was condemned after the 71 earthquake.I volunteered to hand out lunches which meant getting out of class early and getting all you wanted to eat for lunch. We had burgers, dogs, pizza, or sandwiches with chips, cookies and milk everyday. The burgers and such were like the kind you get at AM/PM or the drive in but they were edible. I loved that crap.

Nickdfresh
01-31-2014, 10:23 PM

I have to hand it to c-dog here. At least someone read Dr. NyQuil's diatribe and came out with his lovely nuggets of conspiratorial Antisemitism. I admit I was too lazy and apathetic. I won't make that mistake again, Nazi Express...

cadaverdog
01-31-2014, 10:51 PM
I have to hand it to c-dog here. At least someone read Dr. NyQuil's diatribe and came out with his lovely nuggets of conspiratorial Antisemitism. I admit I was too lazy and apathetic. I won't make that mistake again, Nazi Express...
I was just going to post the Hitler smilie as a reply to that quote but I couldn't find it.

FORD
02-01-2014, 12:04 AM
I was just going to post the Hitler smilie as a reply to that quote but I couldn't find it.

It's "meinsmiley" - just replace the quotes with colons -----> :meinsmiley:

ELVIS
02-01-2014, 12:20 AM
I thought that was the FORD smiley...

FORD
02-01-2014, 01:06 AM
Why would I represent myself with a dictator who was funded by the BCE?

This is my smiley ------> :gulp:

Representing good old Obsidian Stout.

http://i.imgur.com/6D6qrJS.jpg

Nitro Express
02-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Around Panguitch. We would drive up to mesquite and register at some casino, go to St George for deer tags then on to Panguitch. We hunted around Bryce Canyon. I actually only went along for the ride. I'm not a hunter. I shot a sparrow with a BB gun once and it made me feel like shit. I carry a 30/30 when I go with my friends but that's only for protection from bears and rednecks that don't like long haired dudes.

Ah that's nice country around there. A 30/30 is good enough for rednecks but man, I wouldn't want to use one on a bear. I've seen bears hit with a 338 Winchester Magnum in the shoulder charge the shooter while he had to get some more rounds off to drop it. Bears are scary and unfortunately we have a lot of them around here. I carry bear spray when I'm out and about in the woods. I couldn't get back to my car last summer because there was a black bear and cubs between me and the car and the sun was going down.

I don't know what it is but we have more bears coming into residential areas now and there have been more attacks. It's not that it's encroachment on territory either. Plenty of wilderness area around her for them to be in.

Nitro Express
02-01-2014, 01:36 AM

Hey Alfred. I was comparing the Persecution of Mormons in the states of Missouri and Illinois in the 1830's to the persecution of the jews. Ok? Maybe it would help if you read my diatribe because you certainly don't know what you are talking about. You might want to ask my jewish friends if I'm Hitler or not. You make it sound like the Nazi Express is going to give you a one way ride to Auschwitz witch frankly is pretty irresponsible.

Not that I give a rat's ass what you think.

FORD
02-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Comparing the Jews to Mormons wasn't the antisemitic part. Comparing them to an infestation of carpenter ants was though.

Besides, if carpenter ants were Jews, my house would be the Promised Land.

cadaverdog
02-01-2014, 03:11 AM
Comparing the Jews to Mormons wasn't the antisemitic part. Comparing them to an infestation of carpenter ants was though.

Better than comparing them to cockroaches.

BITEYOASS
02-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Speaking of Mormons. When I made a trip to the local Adult Store back in the late 90's-early 00's, they were always stocked with this particular amateur series which went by the name "Bring'um Young". :bigwink:

Nickdfresh
02-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Hey Alfred.

You believe everything you hear, stupid? Oh, never mind...

I was comparing the Persecution of Mormons in the states of Missouri and Illinois in the 1830's to the persecution of the jews. Ok?

And did so extremely poorly, it's not my fault you're an idiot.

Maybe it would help if you read my diatribe because you certainly don't know what you are talking about. You might want to ask my jewish friends if I'm Hitler or not. You make it sound like the Nazi Express is going to give you a one way ride to Auschwitz witch frankly is pretty irresponsible.

Not that I give a rat's ass what you think.

Obviously you do care what I think and I don't give a shit about your imaginary Jewish friends. I think you're a boring pile of conspiracy spouting dung. It's pretty tough to reconcile the fact that much of the same "Rothschild's" and Illuminati crap you cling too is directly based on extremist right wing theories that are directly descended from good old fashion "the Jews run everything." It was in fact such conspriacist nonsense that gave the Nazis their rise to power and was inherent in Hitler's belief systems of (his and Germany's) persecution and was directly responsible for his claiming war on us after Pearl Harbor and the invasion of the Soviet Union that preceded it. I don't know what I'm talking about, you tin-hatted fuckwit? Why don't you just pull some more fodder out of your asshole?

Nickdfresh
02-01-2014, 10:48 AM

Besides, if carpenter ants were Jews, my house would be the Promised Land.

Exactly, making them sound like secret infesting cabal is EXTREMELY Antisemitic FFS!

cadaverdog
02-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Obviously you do care what I think and I don't give a shit about your imaginary Jewish friends. I think you're a boring pile of conspiracy spouting dung. It's pretty tough to reconcile the fact that much of the same "Rothschild's" and Illuminati crap you cling too is directly based on extremist right wing theories that are directly descended from good old fashion "the Jews run everything." It was in fact such conspriacist nonsense that gave the Nazis their rise to power and was inherent in Hitler's belief systems of (his and Germany's) persecution and was directly responsible for his claiming war on us after Pearl Harbor and the invasion of the Soviet Union that preceded it. I don't know what I'm talking about, you tin-hatted fuckwit? Why don't you just pull some more fodder out of your asshole?
What's a conspriacist? :bigwink: