PDA

View Full Version : Worlds most evil driver

Seshmeister
02-04-2014, 12:06 PM

twonabomber
02-04-2014, 12:20 PM
I approve of the anti-cat techniques used in this video.

I am becoming a big fan of the brake check. If I'm in the Wrangler and I can't see the car behind mine's headlights then they're too fuckin' close and they get checked.

ashstralia
02-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Clever editing! Fuck there's some idiots on the road...

I recently nearly got killed on a pedestrian x ing, the dumb fucker will be getting a nasty surprise in the mail right about now. :)

ashstralia
02-05-2014, 06:49 AM
I am becoming a big fan of the brake check. If I'm in the Wrangler and I can't see the car behind mine's headlights then they're too fuckin' close and they get checked.

Mate, I used to have a little trayback ute. A 1971 hq Holden one tonner. (google!)

Sweet little 253 v8, four speed, big truck diff. I had a 100w spotty mounted on the towbar, aimed at eye height if you were closer than, say, fifty feet. wired to a dash switch. When the tail gaiters got too close at night on the highway, I'd hit the anchors and flip the switch simultaneously.

I'd look in the rearview a tenth of a second beforehand. The look on the fuckers faces as my lights lit 'em up was priceless! And sometimes it was elderly people.

twonabomber
02-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Mate, I used to have a little trayback ute. A 1971 hq Holden one tonner. (google!)

Sweet little 253 v8, four speed, big truck diff. I had a 100w spotty mounted on the towbar, aimed at eye height if you were closer than, say, fifty feet. wired to a dash switch. When the tail gaiters got too close at night on the highway, I'd hit the anchors and flip the switch simultaneously.

I'd look in the rearview a tenth of a second beforehand. The look on the fuckers faces as my lights lit 'em up was priceless! And sometimes it was elderly people.

I am probably going to put a roof rack on this Cherokee I just bought, and am thinking of the rear facing lights for the same purpose.

My Wrangler is not lifted but it's got 33 inch tires so a little taller than stock...if I can't see their lights then yeah, they're too fuckin' close.

ashstralia
02-05-2014, 08:51 AM
It's illegal here to have bright lights pointing rearward. I got around that by explaining that I did a lot of farm work, where regular reversing lights wouldn't cut the mustard!

True story, worth remembering for future reference. :)

twonabomber
02-05-2014, 09:27 AM
I'd just say they were for night 'wheeling or recovery. The offroad park I frequent sometimes has trail rides after dark.

ashstralia
02-05-2014, 09:45 AM
There ya go!