PDA

View Full Version : American Dog P.O.W

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 05:35 PM
The Taliban has an American dog by the name of Colonel. If they harm one hair on that dog's ass I say we nuke the whole middle east and be done with it already. Give us back Colonel or you die, bastards.

FORD
02-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Source?

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Source?
It's trending on Yahoo right now. I'll see if I can find it again.

vandeleur
02-06-2014, 05:53 PM
BBC is saying its a British dog
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26062679

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 05:56 PM
http://www.webpronews.com/taliban-captures-shows-off-coalition-military-dog-2014-02
That's it. I don't know how to cut and paste anything but the link. Sorry

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 05:57 PM
BBC is saying its a British dog
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26062679
It's not to clear but that doesn't matter. He's an ally. Let's kill them bastards before they kill him.

FORD
02-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Well.... I don't know what the Hell "WebPro News" is, but the BBC is certainly a legit enough source.

Don't really see a point in taking a dog as prisoner. It's not like he's going to be able to tell them anything. :(

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Well.... I don't know what the Hell "WebPro News" is, but the BBC is certainly a legit enough source.

Don't really see a point in taking a dog as prisoner. It's not like he's going to be able to tell them anything. :(
They have ways of making dogs talk we would never use. But dogs are known for their loyalty. He'll never talk.

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 06:04 PM

It's a good way to piss us off. They never show cowboys shooting horses but it happened all the time. They assumed we'd consider anyone that would shoot an animal a bad guy. Killing a dog would piss so many people off we'd beg Obama to attack them.

fraroc
02-06-2014, 06:09 PM
It's a good way to piss us off. They never show cowboys shooting horses but it happened all the time. They assumed we'd consider anyone that would shoot an animal a bad guy. Killing a dog would piss so many people off we'd beg Obama to attack them.

In Game Of Thrones, they had no qualms about showing a black stallion getting its head chopped off. You have a point though, that scene did piss me off because I think horses are pretty awesome animals.

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 06:15 PM
In Game Of Thrones, they had no qualms about showing a black stallion getting its head chopped off. You have a point though, that scene did piss me off because I think horses are pretty awesome animals.
If those fucking ragheads kill that dog they're asking for another regime change over there. They could just do like the gang bangers here. Drive down the street yelling Taliban and shoot anyone who answers you.

FORD
02-06-2014, 06:30 PM
The Taliban aren't the real problem. They are repressed religious wackjobs who have been there a long time and probably aren't going away regardless of who is or is not occupying that Allah-forsaken shithole of a country. The real problem is Hamid Karzai and his drug smuggling, election fixing brother. They are the Afghan equivalent of the BCE, and no doubt a franchise operation of the real BCE.

Kill those two sons of bitches, and then get every last non-Afghan (humans, dogs, and otherwise) out of there and don't look back.

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 07:05 PM
The Taliban aren't the real problem. They are repressed religious wackjobs who have been there a long time and probably aren't going away regardless of who is or is not occupying that Allah-forsaken shithole of a country. The real problem is Hamid Karzai and his drug smuggling, election fixing brother. They are the Afghan equivalent of the BCE, and no doubt a franchise operation of the real BCE.

Kill those two sons of bitches, and then get every last non-Afghan (humans, dogs, and otherwise) out of there and don't look back.
Why didn't I see this coming? The Taliban has the dog. If they hurt the dog they should pay for it reguardlees of who's behind them. If the BCE has been dead set on pulling all the shit you claim they've pulled why didn't daddy Bush finish off Sadaam during the first gulf war? It they're that powerfull how did Bill Clinton win the election over daddy Bush?

FORD
02-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Why didn't I see this coming? The Taliban has the dog. If they hurt the dog they should pay for it reguardlees of who's behind them.

In case you didn't notice, Chimpy declared war on the Taliban (because they were blocking his friends in the oil industry from building a pipeline, and his daddy from growing opium) back in 2001. How's that working out so far? I feel for the poor dog, but he should have never been there. Nor should the humans who brought him there.

If the BCE has been dead set on pulling all the shit you claim they'v pulled why didn't daddy Bush finish off Sadaam during the first gulf war?

I'll let Poppy answer that himself.......

Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep", and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. Apprehending him was probably impossible. We had been unable to find Noriega in Panama, which we knew intimately. We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq. The coalition would instantly have collapsed, the Arabs deserting it in anger and other allies pulling out as well. Under those circumstances, furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-cold war world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the U.N.'s mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the U.S. could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different — and perhaps barren — outcome.

A World Transformed (1998) by George H.W. Bush and Brent Scowcroft; also as an excerpt in Time Magazine in 1998.

I don't credit that treasonous old smack peddling bastard for much, but he pretty much nailed that one, and his idiot son proved him right.

It they're that powerfull how did Bill Clinton win the election over daddy Bush?

When you look at these pictures, I think that answer is pretty self-evident........

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6956/659/400/Bush_clinton.jpg http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/173/01/173-0117105939-bush_clinton.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j1WCY4T_2yI/SXkhiDH-g8I/AAAAAAAAFn4/rYfu_O7LfDM/s400/Clinton%2Bwith%2BBush%2BOne%2Band%2BTwo%2B2.jpghtt p://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0428/pg2_ap_clinton_bush_200.jpg

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 07:46 PM
If nothing else I believe you believe everything you say about the BCE and you back it up but I can counter most of your points fairly easily. Your first point was irrelevant, I was talking about daddy, not junior. The second one doesn't prove your case either, if he's part of an evil empire why would he care who he pissed off? He could just rig the election like you claim JR's peeps did. And the last one? Bill's probably telling him how much pussy he's gonna get as president. They're probably telling jokes about Hillary behind her back.

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 07:47 PM
What's your prediction for the next president? Is Hillary a BCE operative too?

FORD
02-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Whether Hillary is officially BCE or not is irrelevant. Because Clinton helped the BCE advance their agenda, and Hillary would do the same. You can throw Barry in too, for that matter. The only difference between Clinton and the Chimp was that Clinton was a competent manager, thus he left office with a surplus and not in the middle of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression (which itself was caused by grandpa Prescott and his Wall $treet pals). But Bill still passed a number of very harmful policies, such as Poppy's NAFTA bill, and other globalist "trade" bills like the WTO that followed, the FAUX/Clear Channel enabling "Telecommunications Act" of 1996, etc. Barry hasn't reversed anything Chimpy did to damage this country. Hillary wouldn't either. So you can call them official BCE, or you can call them BCE placeholders. Either way they aren't undoing the past 33 years of damage. :(

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Clinton had a budget surplus but the national debt increased during his administration almost as fast as it's increasing under the current one. It started coming down at the end and continued down during W's first term. It rose moderately during his second term then skyrocketed as soon as Obama took over. One more democrat takes office and it'l be back to WWII levels. The highest ever. From the end of WWII until Carter took over the White House the national debt was getting smaller. The last time it decreased W was in office. But some how people are convinced the economy gets better under a democratic regime. Sounds like bullshit to me.

cadaverdog
02-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Check this out if you don't believe me. I checked out more graphs also. Better start learning Chinese if another democrat makes it into the White House in 2017.