PDA

View Full Version : Protest Pooty in Russia and find a big wooden cock chained to your car

FORD
02-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Russian Activist Finds Giant Wooden Penis On Her Car (PHOTOS)
Posted: 02/04/2014 5:06 pm EST Updated: 02/04/2014 7:59 pm EST (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/04/giant-wooden-cock-car-katya-romanovskaya_n_4725490.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK)
-------------------------------------------------

She must be doing something right.

That's what Russian activist Katya Romanovskaya thought after she awoke last week to find a giant wooden penis chained to her car. Yes, you read that right: She found a some 200-pound phallic structure carved out of wood atop her BMW.

The outspoken critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin shared a photo of the wooden penis on Facebook, commenting that her work was finally recognized.

Romanovskaya made headlines last year after it was revealed that she was one of two people behind Russian satire account @KermlinRussia. Along with Arseny Bobrovsky, Romanovskaya often posts pithy quips about the failures of the Russian government in the style of Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart.

Now it seems some pranksters -- perhaps supporters of Vladimir Putin -- have tracked down Romanovskaya and left her a present. The New Republic, which first reported the special delivery, writes:

This is the kind of cockamamie (sorry) prank that reeks (sorry) of Nashi, the pro-Kremlin youth group founded after Ukraine's Orange Revolution in 2005. It was the Kremlin's way to engage the youth in politics by paying and brainwashing them to be their blunt instrument of revenge. These kids, often from poor families, have strange imaginations that center almost always on the scatalogical and the sexual... They manage to pull off these kinds of pranks by having the resources of the state at their disposal.

Though Russian police came and took down a report, the giant wooden phallus is now, apparently, Romanovskaya's property, she noted on Facebook. Now, she just has to figure out what to do with it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Be-jjXpIcAE3sOZ.jpg

fraroc
02-07-2014, 09:08 AM
Now she has to figure out what to do with it?

Is she that daft?

cadaverdog
02-07-2014, 01:46 PM
I bet Miley Cyrus could handle that no problem.

fraroc
02-07-2014, 02:43 PM
I bet Miley Cyrus could handle that no problem.

Krusty could easily take five of them in the front and six of them in the back.

binnie
02-07-2014, 02:45 PM
I'm glad to see that there are still some remanants of my modelling career doing the rounds....................

:D