PDA

View Full Version : Virus?

cadaverdog
02-16-2014, 02:06 PM
I'm not sure if this is something that you've allowed here but I somehow accessed a link to a survey site but I didn't follow it when it popped up. It says Army.com. Last time I took one of those surveys I lost twenty buck from my cell phone account. If someone asks you for your cell phone number for a survey beware.

ZahZoo
02-16-2014, 02:56 PM
You do realize this is the rotharmy.com... not the military army of the US government. There is a difference...

cadaverdog
02-16-2014, 05:19 PM
You do realize this is the rotharmy.com... not the military army of the US government. There is a difference... A pop up appeared while I was on this site that said army.com wants you to take this survey. I just wondered if it was something someone was paying for. I keep getting Facebook posts from friends who aren't sending them and their page has posts from me I didn't send. It says there's a video of Paul Walker burning to death but it ends up on a fake facebook sign in page.

LoungeMachine
02-16-2014, 07:57 PM
A pop up appeared while I was on this site that said army.com wants you to take this survey. I just wondered if it was something someone was paying for. I keep getting Facebook posts from friends who aren't sending them and their page has posts from me I didn't send. It says there's a video of Paul Walker burning to death but it ends up on a fake facebook sign in page.

You realize you are a spammer's wet dream, right?

:lmao:

LoungeMachine
02-16-2014, 07:58 PM
You do realize this is the rotharmy.com... not the military army of the US government. There is a difference...

Shhh.......

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
02-16-2014, 08:44 PM
So many free antivirus programs, so many dolts who are too lazy or dumb to bother: http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-anti-virus-software.htm

https://www.malwarebytes.org/

FORD
02-16-2014, 08:52 PM
God only knows what kind of malware he picked up at www.hotsocklovin.xxx

Nickdfresh
02-16-2014, 09:01 PM
:lmao::baaa:
God only knows what kind of malware he picked up at www.hotsocklovin.xxx

Holy shit!

Christ even the top shelf paid stuff is cheap if you know where too look. I just bought Bitdefender for like $15...

cadaverdog
02-16-2014, 10:53 PM
I have Avast and it works alright but it doesn't protect you from scam attemps through spam. I lost twenty bucks off my phone when I entered my cell phone number for a free Walmart card with a hundred bucks on it for completing a survey. AT+T told me just to change my phone number and don't give it out unless you know who you're giving it to next time. I have my pop up blocker on too but I got that survey request bullshit today from a link I clicked on here. I just closed it as soon as I saw it. I just thought the webbies would want to know if someone was trying to use the site to scam the members here out of money.

FORD
02-16-2014, 11:34 PM
NEVER fall for those "free gift card" scams. They are always bullshit. Jerry Brown needs to get his Attorney General on top of that scam. It's illegal to even send those scams to a Washington state resident. Though I still get them anyway (thankfully intercepted by my spam filter)

cadaverdog
02-17-2014, 02:22 AM
NEVER fall for those "free gift card" scams. They are always bullshit. Jerry Brown needs to get his Attorney General on top of that scam. It's illegal to even send those scams to a Washington state resident. Though I still get them anyway (thankfully intercepted by my spam filter)
I was living in Texas when that happened. I had an AT+T go phone that went by minutes instead of a flat rate like most of them are now.

FORD
02-17-2014, 02:31 AM
Well, that explains it..... pRick Perry would never think of regulating fraud. All of his friends in TexAss would go out of business if he did so. :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
02-17-2014, 09:33 PM
I have Avast and it works alright but it doesn't protect you from scam attemps through spam..

Apparently you forgot to activate the "Retard Firewall" option ...

Hardrock69
02-17-2014, 10:22 PM
HEY HEY!

Don't give him any ideas. His machine gets infected, it destroys the thing, he stops coming here. :hee:

At least for awhile...

cadaverdog
02-18-2014, 04:02 AM
HEY HEY!

Don't give him any ideas. His machine gets infected, it destroys the thing, he stops coming here. :hee:

At least for awhile...
Idiots like you and your pal have followed me from thread to thread talking shit as long as I've been posting here but I'm still here. I'm sure you've made everyone else's posting experience much more enjoyable by doing it but I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion. Try holding your breath for an hour and maybe you'll forget all about it.

WARF's Vagina
02-18-2014, 12:05 PM
Hardrock69 got a virus from fucking a guy in the ass. Then he returned the favor and the guy cornholed him. :08S:

cadaverdog
02-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Hardrock69 got a virus from fucking a guy in the ass. Then he returned the favor and the guy cornholed him. :08S:
It's Limpdick68. He'll blow you and you owe him one. In this case he drilled another homo in the ass and he paid him back immediately.