PDA

View Full Version : Tom Tancredo is a Xenophobic/Racist Piece of Shit!

Kristy
02-19-2014, 06:34 PM
I hate this teabaggin' motherfucker with all my heart.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_a3kDRNLmIJ4/TMcKN231-bI/AAAAAAAAErg/iW6GQM2SYxY/s1600/tancredo.jpg

Get cancer and die you worthless cocksucker.

Nitro Express
02-19-2014, 06:56 PM
Well you could dip his ass in hot tar and apply cotton balls and turn him into a big white bunny.

Kristy
02-19-2014, 07:03 PM
I got into it today with a few of his followers who are just as stupid and racist as he is.

Nitro Express
02-19-2014, 07:08 PM
Oh. He's a US Congressman. He probably sniffs John Boehner's panties.

FORD
02-19-2014, 07:39 PM
TanKKKredo left Congress in 2008. He ran for Governor of Colorado on a third party ticket and got nowhere with it, so now he's going back to the Repuke party to run again. The current governor isn't right wing enough for him because he isn't a gun nut, apparently.

Kristy
02-19-2014, 10:02 PM
So that's what he is on about. Today as I went to the grocery store a few of his supporters were outside trying to petition him for...something. Well, it was him and some other Rethuglicon asshole. So they asked me if I "was a Republican" upon which I replied, "god no!" Apparently, my use of the word "god" seemed to set a few of them off claiming I could have easily said "no." So fine. I said "no" and then...

"Tom Tancrudo is a xenophobic racist asshole (slash) teabaggin' fuckwit." I did cite some examples.

That's when the fireworks started to fly. Anyone who supports this prick needs to off themselves right away.

Nitro Express
02-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Tancrudo does believe in legal pot though. That should make up for a few sins.

Kristy
02-19-2014, 11:06 PM
He's just sucking up to the Libertardian crowd for votes. He could give a shit less.

FORD
02-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Last time, even the Libertarian Randtards weren't crazy enough for him. He ran on the ultra-right wing, batshit crazy "Constitution" party ticket.

I watched those "third party" Presidential debates in 2012, with Rocky Anderson, Jill Stein (Green party), Gary Johnson (Randtard Libertarian with a bad rug) and a guy named Virgil something or other from this "Constitution" party.

Rocky and Jill agreed with each other about 90 % of the time. Johnson agreed with them about 60% of the time, which was admittedly surprising. Virgil...... didn't agree with Jill or Rocky even once, and only agreed with Johnson on the worst half of the other 40%. If that's what TanKKKredo is all about these days, he and Virgil can check into the Rubber Room hotel together.

And they can never leave........ (cue Joe Walsh/Don Felder dueling guitar solos)

ELVIS
02-20-2014, 02:50 PM
Ultra-right wing, batshit crazy "Constitution" party ??

What ??

Satan
02-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Pretty self explanatory, Mr. Presley.

The party openly advocates theocratic fascist dominionism. Which, ironically enough, is anything BUT "constitutional".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_United_States

ELVIS
02-20-2014, 04:55 PM
If wiki says it's true, it's true...