PDA

View Full Version : Highly offensive racist email discovered in Scott Walker Investigation.....

Hardrock69
02-19-2014, 09:19 PM
http://freakoutnation.com/2014/02/19/highly-offensive-racist-email-discovered-in-scott-walker-john-doe-investigation-documents/

Highly offensive racist email discovered in Scott Walker John Doe investigation documents
February 19, 2014

A top aide for Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) forwarded highly offensive racist email involving what he describes as a nightmare about waking up being disabled, gay, black and Jewish. The 2010 email by then-Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker’s then-chief of staff, Thomas Nardelli, sent an email to his deputy, Kelly Rindfleisch, and other unknown recipients containing the offensive ‘joke’.

Buzzfeed reports that the email was uncovered as part of a second investigation into Walker’s time as a county executive known in Wisconsin as the “John Doe investigations.”

Thousands of documents were released on Wednesday in the probe, containing information on the investigation.

One of the Democratic groups sifting through the emails, discovered the one in question from Nardelli, which was in Rindfleisch’s inbox but was addressed to “undisclosed-recipient,” suggesting Rindfleisch wasn’t the only person who received the forward.

The email reads, “I am a homosexual, and on top of that with a Mexican boyfriend. Oh, my God … Black, Jewish, disabled, gay with a Mexican boyfriend, drug addict, and HIV-positive!!! Say it isn’t so!!! I can handle being a black, disabled, one armed, drug-addicted, Jewish homosexual on a pacemaker who is HIV positive, bald, orphaned, unemployed, lives in a slum, and has a Mexican boyfriend, but please, Oh dear God, please don’t tell me I’m a Democrat.”

No problem. We don’t want you on our side of the aisle.

Two of Walker’s aides have been convicted of criminal offenses for co-mingling county and political business and Walker’s level of knowledge of those activities is being scrutinized.

Buzzfeed reports, “In 2012, Rindfleisch pleaded guilty to charges that she used her position as a government employee to help Walker’s first campaign for governor. Nardelli was given a state job in 2011, after working for three years as Walker’s chief of staff in the county executive’s office, but quit days after accepting it as the first John Doe investigation began.”

The email:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/208027350/Racist-Nardelli-Email

One way of looking at it is that it is just one email out of thousands. Or some crap like that.

But a) it IS fucking racist, and b) the Retardlican Fucking Asshole Party is the party that can LEAST afford to have negative aspersions cast upon them.

Though they keep on doing what they can to ruin their own party.

Simply amazing.

Watching The Stupid in action is pretty fucking hilarious.

Right Cadaverfucker?

:D

fraroc
02-20-2014, 10:41 AM
Yeah because being a democrat is worse than anything in the fucking world :P

FORD
02-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Well.... it certainly hasn't been easy to be one since 1992 or so.

Goddamned fucking DLC ruined everything........

fraroc
02-20-2014, 11:09 AM
Btw hardrock, Cadaverdog fucks socks, not cadavers :) :sockfucker:

vandeleur
02-20-2014, 11:24 AM
Fuck , a Scott wAlker post with the word easy in it and you resisted the obvious walker brothers pun ..... Well done sir :D

FORD
02-20-2014, 12:06 PM
Btw hardrock, Cadaverdog fucks socks, not cadavers :) :sockfucker:

Hopefully he's not fucking socks from cadavers.

Necrosockaphilia would just be a little bit too much :puke: