PDA

View Full Version : Time For White Americans to Wake the HELL Up

Satan
02-22-2014, 02:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-xyyfumFq8

cadaverdog
02-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Getting straight answers to some questions on the internet can be tedious. Posting statistics reguarding white on black vs black on black crime seems to be taboo. The official government statistics put whites and non black hispanics (Where is Hispania?) together for some reason. I'd say blacks have more to fear from other blacks than they do from whites in most of the United States whether the states are red, blue, green or pink. I didn't watch the whole thing. Did he ever say blacks need to value the lives of other blacks? I doubt it.

cadaverdog
02-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Thom Hartmann's got some interesting views on neoliberal globalization too. Neoliberals are ruining this country and have been for 30 plus years. I thought it was conservatives ruining this country. Is he only full of shit half the time?

Satan
02-22-2014, 03:37 PM
Neoliberals ARE conservatives. They certainly are not liberals.

Bill and Barry are neoliberals, but the BCE certainly are not. So I'm not sure what you mean by "30 Plus years".

VAiN
02-22-2014, 03:38 PM
That video is crap and not grounded in reality.

ELVIS
02-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Or in other words, it's propaganda...

cadaverdog
02-22-2014, 04:58 PM
If you check out the man behind these videos he claims he's part of the radical middle but most of what he preaches about is typical liberal propaganda. There's conservative propaganda too but he prefers to spread the liberal type.

FORD
02-22-2014, 05:07 PM

How so?

cadaverdog
02-22-2014, 05:16 PM

Bill and Barry are neoliberals, but the BCE certainly are not. So I'm not sure what you mean by "30 Plus years".
If neoliberals are conservatives are neoconservatives liberals? These people need to make up their minds.

cadaverdog
02-22-2014, 05:27 PM
He has a plausible theory about who killed JFK and why they did it. Two mafiosos had him killed and used the government cover up of a planned attempt to overthrow Castro to get away with it. That would explain Ruby killing Oswald.

FORD
02-22-2014, 05:33 PM
If neoliberals are conservatives are neoconservatives liberals? These people need to make up their minds.

These aren't interchangeable terms.....

Neoconservatives are right wingers who believe in world corporate police, using military force. As opposed to, for example, Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan, both of whom have openly opposed such things.

Neoliberals (DLC) tend to hold "traditional" Democratic views when it comes to "social issues" but support corporatist, wall street whore, economic policies.

So neoliberals could easily be confused for what used to be called a "moderate Republican". Barack Obama has actually said this about himself......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-emodk73w

...if Barry actually practiced what he said in this clip, i.e. building infrastructure, he would be on the same page as President Eisenhower. Whom nobody called a "liberal" at the time, but would have one hell of a time getting either party's nomination, if he were alive today.

...on the other hand, no reasonable person could confuse a neocon with a liberal Democrat.

cadaverdog
02-22-2014, 05:40 PM
no reasonable person could confuse a neocon with a liberal Democrat.
They all smell alike to me.

ELVIS
02-22-2014, 06:46 PM
...if Barry actually practiced what he said in this clip

You're calling Obomba a liar ??

Yews muss bees a raciss...

FORD
02-22-2014, 06:49 PM
They all smell alike to me.

Really? You think Bernie Sanders and Chimpy are the same??

Nitro Express
02-22-2014, 06:52 PM
I don't think Bernie got ass fucked while dressed as the pope in a coffin during a Skull and Bonehead ceremony.

FORD
02-22-2014, 06:58 PM
You're calling Obomba a liar ??

Yews muss bees a raciss...

Well, I don't believe I actually called him a liar, first of all.

It's not racist to call him a liar though. Where it gets racist is to claim he "was born in Kenya". Especially when the same people making that claim didn't care that McCain was born in Panama, or that Romney's dad was born in Mexico, or that Ted Cruz was born in Canada, to a father who was born in Cuba.

Now if Barry's a Kenyan, then all three of those guys are "Latinos". Hell, Cruz actually IS one, by any reasonable definition. But since they all appear to be "white", the racists never brought it up.

Which brings us back to the topic of race relations.

The truth is that the real battle isn't about racial inequality at all, it's about economic inequality. But because of racism, that inequality has hit the non-white people harder.

Well, until recently anyway..... when the BCE trainwreck of economic destruction hit the largely "white" middle class.

Now more than ever, it should be obvious that the problem ain't white vs black vs brown. It's all of us vs "green".

And by that, I don't mean the environmentalists. I mean money, and the criminals who stole it from us.

Nitro Express
02-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Oh some of these right wing groups exist for the same reason certain left wing groups exist. To stir up shit and divide the public. What the public in general need to wake up to is the fact that there are paid agitators who's job is to get everyone in a tizzy and dizzy from the tizzy and distracted. Why? So the country can be robbed. It's no different than how organized groups of pickpockets work. One with distract you while the other one steals your wallet.

cadaverdog
02-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Really? You think Bernie Sanders and Chimpy are the same??
Bernie Sanders? Is that the white guy with the fro on Room 222?

tbone888
02-22-2014, 08:26 PM
His statement that "white America" sees black people as dangerous or thugs is a stereotype as well. The question I'd like to ask Thom? How many black neighbors does he have? What percentage of blacks attended his children's schools? How many meaningful conversations does he have with black people on a daily basis? Hey Thom...when you're riding home today and see a black guy walking down the street, why not pull over and offer him a ride. I know you're not scared of a black person.

FORD
02-22-2014, 08:40 PM
His statement that "white America" sees black people as dangerous or thugs is a stereotype as well. The question I'd like to ask Thom? How many black neighbors does he have? What percentage of blacks attended his children's schools? How many meaningful conversations does he have with black people on a daily basis? Hey Thom...when you're riding home today and see a black guy walking down the street, why not pull over and offer him a ride. I know you're not scared of a black person.

Well, I would assume his statement is based on the fact that just with in the last year, we have seen a white guy justify committing murder over loud music, and another half-white guy murder a black kid armed with a deadly bag of Skittles. And those are just the most extreme reactions obviously, but look at that piece of video he included. You have a white guy and a black guy doing the exact same thing (which might or might not be a crime) and which one is assumed to be a criminal?

I locked myself out of my house accidentally a few years ago. I determined that the least damaging way to handle the situation would be to kick the door in, and then repair whatever damage was done. I live on a fairly busy street, and frankly I was shocked that NOBODY questioned me about what the fuck I was doing. I suspect I might have not have had the same experience if I "didn't look like I belonged there" (at least in somebody's mind)

And from what Thom said on his radio show the other day, he lives about 2 blocks from "the projects" in Washington DC, and his own neighborhood (he lives on a houseboat at a marina) is very diverse. He also used to live in Atlanta, so my guess would be he had some African American neighbors there.

Nitro Express
02-22-2014, 09:43 PM
It usually boils down to the education level of people. Let's say you work in an office building in a major city that has a diversified work force. Chances are there is going to be very little racism. Chances are pretty low anyone is going to assault you because of the color of your skin.

Now. Be a white person walking around a black ghetto in a major city. Chances are pretty good someone is going to fuck with you because of the color of your skin. Then be a black person in some racist white power rural area. Chances are pretty good someone is going to fuck with you because of the color of your skin.

Black and white PHD's or MD's probably aren't going to be going at it. They are going to do their jobs, get in their Porsches and drive to the country club after work for martinis and maybe a quick nine holes.

In the lower economic areas people need a scape goat for their anger. They don't have Porsches. They don't have careers. They feel stuck and want someone to take their anger out on. It doesn't help that there are paid agitators to fuel these potential bolsheveks and nazis. If you want to take a country over. Systematically crash the economy and control the lower classes. Those are your pit bulls.

cadaverdog
02-22-2014, 10:12 PM
And from what Thom said on his radio show the other day, he lives about 2 blocks from "the projects" in Washington DC, and his own neighborhood (he lives on a houseboat at a marina) is very diverse. He also used to live in Atlanta, so my guess would be he had some African American neighbors there.
He lives at a marina two blocks from the projects in Washington DC?

Nitro Express
02-23-2014, 01:04 AM

Bill and Barry are bought off corporate whores. Crony capitalist puppets. The thing about Bill, I don't think he killed anyone. Dubya and Barry are war criminals.

Nitro Express
02-23-2014, 01:15 AM

I can remember when you never saw black people at a ski resort. Now you see quite a few of them and nobody cares. Just some people on a ski vacation. I think the press makes more of it than really exists.

tbone888
02-23-2014, 08:15 AM
No doubt. It's just agenda driven political BS to garner votes. Proximity to bad neighborhoods is meaningless also. That's a given during gentrification. Atlanta, btw, is in the middle of the biggest gentrification process in the U.S.

Everyone makes assumptions (ie stereotypes) every time they meet, or even, see someone for the first time. Within seconds, one has already decided what "type" of person you're seeing based on a myriad of things. Hair length, hair color, clothes, height, weight, skin color etc etc. It's human nature whether you like it or not.

VAiN
02-23-2014, 09:55 AM
How so?

I'm of the opinion that if anyone needs to pull it together it's the black community. They're the ones embracing a thug lifestyle. They completely lack any leadership outside of the blame whitey movement.
Here is my advice - If you want people to not be scared, then stop being so fucking scary. Pull your goddamn pants up and stop talking like you have a mouth full of marbles. Stop stealing shit. Be respectful of others. Stop having babies with multiple partners. Stay the fuck in school. Stop taking pride in being ignorant.
Stereotypes are really averages. There is truth in them whether you like it or not.
As far as the guy who unloaded on the 4 in the SUV.. I get it. I know exactly what the scenario was. I've seen it a million times here. If the 4 jackasses in the truck had exercised good judgement and respect for others they wouldn't have rolled in there blasting shit rap loud enough to shake your fillings and one of them would still be alive. Hopefully the other 3 learned a lesson, but I doubt it. If anything they probably feel more empowered to do it again.
I understand this may seem harsh to those of you who aren't from the south. It's a different breed here. Anytime I travel north I always take note of the difference in blacks compared to back home. Maybe it's the heat.

cadaverdog
02-23-2014, 01:56 PM
The high desert North of L A used to be a nice place to live in the 70's. There wasn't much manufacturing going on outside of the defense industry and there wasn't nine million SuperWalmarts, Lowes and Home Depots there to work at. They started putting ads on billboards in L A telling the people to move up to the desert to get away from all the crime there but they brought it with them and it's south central north now. I lived there over thirty years but I don't even go up there anymore because the crime rates so high.

Nitro Express
02-23-2014, 02:02 PM
One of my neighbors grew up in Apple Valley. He says Barstow is like meth central now. Yeah what used to be nice middle class areas of So-Cal have gone downhill hard in the past 30 years. The 1970's was the high water mark.

Nitro Express
02-23-2014, 02:09 PM
I'm of the opinion that if anyone needs to pull it together it's the black community. They're the ones embracing a thug lifestyle. They completely lack any leadership outside of the blame whitey movement.
Here is my advice - If you want people to not be scared, then stop being so fucking scary. Pull your goddamn pants up and stop talking like you have a mouth full of marbles. Stop stealing shit. Be respectful of others. Stop having babies with multiple partners. Stay the fuck in school. Stop taking pride in being ignorant.
Stereotypes are really averages. There is truth in them whether you like it or not.
As far as the guy who unloaded on the 4 in the SUV.. I get it. I know exactly what the scenario was. I've seen it a million times here. If the 4 jackasses in the truck had exercised good judgement and respect for others they wouldn't have rolled in there blasting shit rap loud enough to shake your fillings and one of them would still be alive. Hopefully the other 3 learned a lesson, but I doubt it. If anything they probably feel more empowered to do it again.
I understand this may seem harsh to those of you who aren't from the south. It's a different breed here. Anytime I travel north I always take note of the difference in blacks compared to back home. Maybe it's the heat.

The problem with the black community is they have been targeted to be kept down. Highly paid assholes like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are part of the problem. Then you have white assholes with the money in the music industry taking black music in a violent direction.

Listen to modern hip hop compared to the old Motown stuff. Black music used to be great music when the blacks controlled it. What's the message? Love your anger and love your ignorance. There's no uplifting message. Then on top of that the black family unit has pretty much been destroyed. Who's raising these kids? Heck the whites are following that same fucked up trend. You aren't going to have decent communities when the family life is fucked up.

You could change it in a generation or two by raising the younger kids in a better environment. But who's going to do it? I mean you have good black people doing the right things but you have this mass of multigenerational disfunction that the government enables through it's fucked up welfare system.

Black people are being used and the smart ones are onto it. Race is a powerful tool to exploit when you want to take a country over. Outsourcing and exploiting the black race has done plenty of damage to the industrial base of the US. The oligarchs love it.

cadaverdog
02-23-2014, 02:12 PM
One of my neighbors grew up in Apple Valley. He says Barstow is like meth central now. Yeah what used to be nice middle class areas of So-Cal have gone downhill hard in the past 30 years. The 1970's was the high water mark.
Apple Valley's about 50 miles east of where I'm from. Route 66 goes through there between Barstow and San Bernadoo. It's not too bad there now but it'll get worse because It's cheaper to live there than south of there in San Berdoo.

FORD
02-23-2014, 02:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxhLVMhsbAE

Nitro Express
02-23-2014, 02:22 PM
You can go anywhere in the world and if a person has a decent upbringing and education, they pretty much all turn out the same. Sure you have some cultural differences but people tend to act better when they have some opportunities to strive for. People get violent when they have no hope. A person with no hope is a dangerous person. Any country that has strong family units and an open road to better your education and career path is going to do well. It doesn't matter what color or nationality you are. It's how you apply yourself and being able to grow and not be smothered. Of course the old money constantly fears this. Upcoming newbies are always a threat and need to be crushed. That's why most the world is in poverty. It's engineered to be that way. It's not by accident.

Nitro Express
02-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Apple Valley's about 50 miles east of where I'm from. Route 66 goes through there between Barstow and San Bernadoo. It's not too bad there now but it'll get worse because It's cheaper to live there than south of there in San Berdoo.

Now there is a movement to break California up into smaller states. The rural people are different than the city people and the cities tend to suck the state tax money. Northern California is different than southern California. A major problem is who controls the water? SoCal is a desert and needs water from the north. They break the state up and a big part of the water suddenly is in another state. That would be one big fight.

Unless they can find a way to desalinate the pacific ocean cheap and get water that way, the whole California water problem is going to be an ongoing political quagmire. Breaking the state up just might cause more problems than leaving it as is.

FORD
02-23-2014, 02:47 PM
All these "break up the states" movements are an attempt to gerrymander the Senate the way they already have the House.