PDA

View Full Version : Wendy Davis Calls out her Repuke Opponent and his friend Ped Nugent!

FORD
02-27-2014, 05:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqpUtHaq8IA

dazzlindino
02-27-2014, 07:14 PM
terrible t had some decent songs back in the day.....
but jeesh all ready.....

Nitro Express
03-01-2014, 02:47 PM
terrible t had some decent songs back in the day.....
but jeesh all ready.....

Double Live Gonzo is still one of the best all time rock and roll albums. Ted was always a nutcase egomaniac. He really was the best when he had Derek St. Holmes in the band. But Ted wanted to be the alfa male and pushed Derek out and then after that he really became beyond goofy. I saw him in 1980 when he was doing the loin cloth thing. Yeah he played like a motherfucker and you felt you were watching someone who had escaped the mental institution up there. It was also the LOUDEST concert I have ever been to. My ears rang for three days after that. No wonder Ted is completely deaf in one ear.

The thing is, it was a brilliant freak show and I love freak shows. Ted as a political pundit is about as appealing a Sarah Palin's used tampons.

What I find amusing is all these right wing religious people embrace Ted. Have they listened to his songs? Do they know how he treated women? Would they trust him with their young, fair daughters? It's all proof the saying,"The enemy of my enemy becomes my friend." is true. Also the people Ted is in bed with are the same people who were trying to censor everything in the 1980's. They would have loved to put his Wang Dang Sweet Poontang Wango Tango ass out of business for good.

Proof politics and power is what it's really all about. It's not about morals.

To be honest. I don't think Ted adds any kind of political equity to anything. He gets on TV because he's flamboyant and controversial. I don't think he generates votes for anyone. He just packs in the rednecks when he plays state fairs. Most the hunters I know think he's a jackass.

jacksmar
03-04-2014, 07:01 AM
http://www.threedonia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/barbie-300x300.jpg

Nitro Express
03-05-2014, 12:29 AM
I want the "knock her up" Barbie.