PDA

View Full Version : So apparently I'm supposed to put a WITCH in the White House?

Satan
03-01-2014, 12:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_fmhBdNaQI

fraroc
03-01-2014, 05:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi6Z4THhX-A

That's all I gotta fucking say.

Wendy O. Williams fucking rules.

Nitro Express
03-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Wendy was a troubled soul. Shocked the world in her day. She was the real deal. No posing. No acting. Sadly she took her own life. She needed help and apparently she didn't get it.

FORD
03-01-2014, 11:46 PM
So this preacher douchebag says that God is going to raise up a man to get corruption out of the White House?

Cool. God endorses Bernie Sanders! PRAISE THE LORD!!

Hardrock69
03-02-2014, 12:10 PM
So "Satan" will put a "witch" in the White House?

How is this possible when Satan does not exist?

The original definition of the word "satan" is "adversary" and any place in the Bible where it is used, it means just that. It is not a proper name. Nowhere in the Bible does it say it is a "Dark Lord" who rules hell, has cloven hooves, horns and a tail.

There never was such an entity as "Satan".

Not only that, prior to the 1660s, there was never anything in the world of literature that linked anyone named "Satan" with evil, hell, damnation, fire, etc., OR linked such an entity with the word "lucifer".

This occurred when John Milton wrote his famous poem "Paradise Lost", which is a work of FICTION.

Prior to that, the word "lucifer" (which again, was never originally a proper name, but a word meaning "Light Bearer" which was a reference to the planet Venus) was never linked to the word "satan", nor did it ever actually refer to an individual who was the Lord Of Darkness, ruler of hell, sucker of the firey cock, etc.

Any use of the word "lucifer" in the Bible was in reference to the planet Venus, just as any use of the word "satan" in the Bible was a reference to an adversary.

If the NY Yankees were playing the Mets in Yankee Stadium, the Mets, being the opponents of the Yankees, could be referred to as "the satans of the Yankees", i.e. "adversaries".

All this shit about Satan being Lucifer and being "The Devil" is a load of fictional bullshit that was never actually in the Bible.

John Milton was the one who wrote how "Lucifer" was an archangel who was cast out of heaven by God.

That scenario was NOT ever in the Bible. It is a work of FICTION.

You may as well be saying that Santa Clause is the devil. It has just as much reality as saying the devil is named "Satan" or "Lucifer".

Just one more fucking example of how Christians are gullible saps for believing Satan is a real entity.

FORD
03-02-2014, 02:14 PM
Actually, the Bible does mention Lucifer's rebellion against God, his fall from Heaven and his descent into Hell in the 14th chapter of Isaiah........

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Granted, there's no mention there of him changing his name to Satan or throwing pitchforks around, but Satan is specifically mentioned in the book of Job, making some bizarre bet with God to fuck up this poor dude's life.

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

And of course he tempted JC out in the wilderness when He went on His 40 day Vision Quest. From the 4th chapter of Matthew......

1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

So there you have JC Himself referring to the Devil as Satan, and Satan being the same guy that His Dad made the weird bet with, concerning Job.

Now of course, none of these passages establishes Satan's residence and office as a really warm place down below. Though JC definitely spoke of such a place existing......

Luke 16:22-24

King James Version (KJV)

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

So Hell exists.... though there's no specific mention of who is running the place. That DID actually happen in some of the other books of the Bible that didn't make the "final cut" when the Catholic church assembled their "official" Bible in the 4th century AD. There's a whole account in the Gospel of Nicodemus about JC visiting Hell after the crucifixion, and Satan getting chewed out over it by some other dude only referred to as "Hell" or "The King of Hell", who really didn't want the hassle of their former employer's Son interfering in how they tormented the damned. And by the end, JC makes it clear that Satan is "under the power" of this other guy, whoever the Hell he is (pardon the pun)....

Then Hell, receiving Satan the prince, with sore reproach said unto him: O prince of perdition and chief of destruction, Beelzebub, the scorn of the angels and spitting of the righteous why wouldest thou do this? Thou wouldest crucify the King of glory and at his decease didst promise us great spoils of his death: like a fool thou knewest not what thou didst. For behold now, this Jesus putteth to flight by the brightness of his majesty all the darkness of death, and hath broken the strong depths of the prisons, and let out the prisoners and loosed them that were bound. And all that were sighing in our torments do rejoice against us, and at their prayers our dominions are vanquished and our realms conquered, and now no nation of men feareth us any more. And beside this, the dead which were never wont to be proud triumph over us, and the captives which never could be joyful do threaten us. O prince Satan, father of all the wicked and ungodly and renegades wherefore wouldest thou do this? They that from the beginning until now have despaired of life and salvation-now is none of their wonted roarings heard, neither doth any groan from them sound in our ears, nor is there any sign of tears upon the face of any of them. O prince Satan, holder of the keys of hell, those thy riches which thou hadst gained by the tree of transgression and the losing of paradise, thou hast lost by the tree of the cross, and all thy gladness hath perished. When thou didst hang up Christ Jesus the King of glory thou wroughtest against thyself and against me. Henceforth thou shalt know what eternal torments and infinite pains thou art to suffer in my keeping for ever. O prince Satan, author of death and head of all pride, thou oughtest first to have sought out matter of evil in this Jesus: Wherefore didst thou adventure without cause to crucify him unjustly against whom thou foundest no blame, and to bring into our realm the innocent and righteous one, and to lose the guilty and the ungodly and unrighteous of the whole world? And when Hell had spoken thus unto Satan the prince, then said the King of glory unto Hell: Satan the prince shall be in thy power unto all ages in the stead of Adam and his children, even those that are my righteous ones.

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/gospelnicodemus.html

But again, that was edited out, so the Christians who have only read the "official" Bible never knew that story, and they probably did rely on Milton to tie the whole thing together. And let's face it, a lot of the fundagelical types probably never read the Bible at all, aside from the cherry picked verses their pastor uses out of context in some right wing political rant every Sunday morning.

Hardrock69
03-04-2014, 11:46 PM
:lmao:

The Isiah reference is to the planet Venus.

Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/ or /ˈljuːsɪfər/) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12.[1] This word, transliterated hêlêl[1] or heylel,[2] occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible[1] and according to the KJV-influenced Strong's Concordance means "shining one, morning star, Lucifer".[2] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[3] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[Isa 14:12][4][5] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[15]

In this passage Isaiah applies to a king of Babylon the image of the morning star fallen from the sky, an image he is generally believed to have borrowed from a legend in Canaanite mythology.[16]

From the Wikipedia page.....

Interesting stuff....

If Wendy O. Williams were still alive, I would want her in the White House.

Fuck yeah....:D

Hardrock69
03-04-2014, 11:49 PM
Oh, I almost forgot:

HAIL SATAN!

:lol:

ELVIS
03-04-2014, 11:49 PM
In what passage ??

Go dub some crappy VHS tapes and leave the adults alone...

ELVIS
03-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Wikipedia ??

Wow, you're well read, eh ??

You're a Bafoon, afraid of you're own shadow...