PDA

View Full Version : John "Grandpa Simpson" McCain Wants A War With Russia

FORD
03-01-2014, 04:34 PM
John McCain Wants To Push The United States Into A Full Scale War With Russia
By: Justin Baragona (http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/01/john-mccain-push-united-states-full-scale-war-russia.html)
Saturday, March, 1st, 2014, 1:23 pm

On Saturday, the day after President Obama addressed the nation on the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) made a statement. As per his usual self, McCain made sure to undermine the President regarding his foreign policy strategy. At the same time, he pushed for the US to commit to sending troops into Ukraine and confronting Russia directly.

Below is McCain’s full statement:

“I am deeply concerned that Russia’s ongoing military intervention in Crimea may soon expand to eastern Ukraine. Yesterday, President Obama said that Russia would face ‘costs’ if it intervened militarily in Ukraine. It is now essential for the President to articulate exactly what those costs will be and to take steps urgently to impose them.

Russia’s use of force in Ukraine is unfolding in clear violation of Russia’s own commitments to respect Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, including under the 1994 Budapest Memorandum. None of us should be under any illusion about what President Putin is capable of doing in Ukraine, especially now that he has requested, and the Russian Duma has approved, the deployment of Russian troops, not just in Crimea but in the country of Ukraine.

Every moment that the United States and our allies fail to respond sends the signal to President Putin that he can be even more ambitious and aggressive in his military intervention in Ukraine. There is a range of serious options at our disposal at this time without the use of military force. I call on President Obama to rally our European and NATO allies to make clear what costs Russia will face for its aggression and to impose those consequences without further delay.”

Make no mistake about McCain’s statement that there are other options available without resorting to military force. He wants the United States to go to war and he wants it to happen yesterday. He’s been banging the war drums especially hard lately, whether it is Iran, Syria or Russia. He not only wants to push us into a full-scale war, he wants to try to make the President look like a weak leader while doing so.

However, nobody is taking McCain seriously anymore. The President isn’t going to listen to anything he says, and McCain’s sphere of influence has rapidly shrunk the past few years. Other than maybe Senators Kelly Ayotte and Lindsey Graham, nobody on Capitol Hill is really joining forces with McCain when he goes off on his hawkish tirades. While Republicans in Washington love to rip the President for every decision he makes, most also know that the American people have no appetite for another war. The recent situation with Syria made that abundantly clear.

Once again, we just see bitter, angry old man McCain taking out his frustrations with the 2008 election results every time he goes off on one of these hackneyed rip jobs on the President. He is so transparent and impossible to take as a serious foreign policy expert. He just wants to shake his fist angrily at the White House and claim that the President doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s become the crazy uncle at Thanksgiving dinner that only reads WND and The Blaze and watches Fox News 24/7.

Nitro Express
03-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Yeah. Well McCain wants war with everyone. Iran, Syria, Russia. Look at the guy. He's not mentally stable. This whole business with Russia is Putin kicked the western oligarchs out. It's why Russia has no debt now and they have money to rebuild their infrastructure. McCain is a shill for the western banking elite and they had this grand plan to run the world into debt slavery using their Bank of International Settlements group of central banks. They thought as soon as they could take the US down for the count they had the world.

They lost Russia. Putin stole it back and Putin is not a globalist. Now Russia and China relations are very good. It scares them. Their plan is unraveling. People are waking up here and in Europe.

We don't need a war against Russia, we need a war against George Soros and his type of ilk who finance and start revolutions. The Ukraine had a corrupt president but he was legally elected. A Soros (banking shill) president put in with a bunch of riff raff is not a legal government. Hold fair elections and let the Ukrainians decide who their new president is going to be. The current president probably needs to be impeached and thrown in jail for embezzlement.

Russia has a lease on their naval base. Also most of Crimea is Russian. It used to be part of Russia until that idiot Kruchev gave Crimea to the Ukraine because Kruchev was Ukrainian. When you have lots of military assets sitting in a country that no longer has a functioning government and you have a little worm in Washington DC making threats, yeah, there are some things to be concerned about.

But Obama is a banker puppet. He has no concept of geopolitics and is too dumb to realize what he says has consequences. We would be better off with Joe Biden so let's impeach the worm. He's taking us to the brink. He's out of control. At least Biden isn't blinded by his own narcistic bullshit. The world used to laugh at us but now the joke has gotten very dangerous. We got to real our bullshit in.

Nitro Express
03-01-2014, 05:14 PM
American people have no appetite for another war. The recent situation with Syria made that abundantly clear.

Very true but the current president and congress could care less about what the american people want. The american people want peace and they want jobs. They want affordable prices on medicines and healthcare. They want law and order. They are tired of being ripped off by banks and corporations who get away with it because the government is not enforcing the rule of law. We just want to go back to being a constitutional republic that minds it's own business and can enjoy the freedoms we used to enjoy. Simple as that. We wanted revenge on who attacked us on 9/11 but we never wanted to invade country after country and become bull dogs for the international bankers.

Supposedly Bin Laden is dead. Well then. Mission Accomplished! Time to end this bullshit before it sets World War III off.

Nitro Express
03-01-2014, 06:34 PM
McCain was meddling in the Ukraine before all the brew ha ha started. He's part of who caused the problem and his solution is war. One reason McCain has a hard on for war is he's positioned to make money off of it. Has bunkers to hide in and the Bush's might just be nice enough to let him hang on their ranch in Paraquay until the nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere settles down. I mean we are dealing with a nazi mindset here. Not sane people. Thank God the insane lunatic never became president.

I hope the only thing McCain destroys is his political career.

Nickdfresh
03-01-2014, 08:43 PM
McCain was meddling in the Ukraine before all the brew ha ha started. He's part of who caused the problem and his solution is war. One reason McCain has a hard on for war is he's positioned to make money off of it. Has bunkers to hide in and the Bush's might just be nice enough to let him hang on their ranch in Paraquay until the nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere settles down. I mean we are dealing with a nazi mindset here. Not sane people. Thank God the insane lunatic never became president.

McCain is an attention seeking windbag, but he wasn't meddling in the Ukraine...

Vlad Putin is an asshole thug that leads a lawless gov't. But the Ukraine is not in our national security interests and the Crimea is a primarily Russian speaking and cultural area. We're going to go to war over a place where Russian forces already were deployed? If the Russians begin marching north and westward, we and NATO would give the Ukraine aid, but that's unlikely at this point...

So this is love
03-01-2014, 09:24 PM

Nitro, you speak common sense....I hope they don't call you a left wing for it....But what do I know I'm just a canuck....Cheers!

FORD
03-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Trust me, there's absolutely no chance that he will be called a "left-wing" :biggrin:

That said, I can't argue for the most part with his assessment of McCain. (aside from the "meddling in the Ukraine" part, which I don't think he was actually doing. Even if his former running mate can see it from her house)

So this is love
03-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Trust me, there's absolutely no chance that he will be called a "left-wing" :biggrin:

That said, I can't argue for the most part with his assessment of McCain. (aside from the "meddling in the Ukraine" part, which I don't think he was actually doing. Even if his former running mate can see it from her house)

Fuck ya.....I just realized....I should never drink and read...lol ..long live Van fg Halen....RNR:boom:

Nitro Express
03-02-2014, 03:16 PM
McCain is an attention seeking windbag, but he wasn't meddling in the Ukraine...

Vlad Putin is an asshole thug that leads a lawless gov't. But the Ukraine is not in our national security interests and the Crimea is a primarily Russian speaking and cultural area. We're going to go to war over a place where Russian forces already were deployed? If the Russians begin marching north and westward, we and NATO would give the Ukraine aid, but that's unlikely at this point...

Russia had a legal agreement with the Ukrainian government to keep it's naval bases in the Crimea and run military drills there. The elected president of the Ukraine was a crook but he's still the elected president and a bunch of thugs who took Kiev by force are not elected. Since the elected president is in Russia he has the legal authority to ask Russia for help. So as far as I can see, Putin has not broken any laws here.

Borders over time shift along cultural and ethnic lines. I think when the smoke settles from this Crimea will be part of Russia again. It was part of Russia until Khruschev gave it to the Ukraine when it was all in the Soviet Union.

Nitro Express
03-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Nitro, you speak common sense....I hope they don't call you a left wing for it....But what do I know I'm just a canuck....Cheers!

My politics is specific to the issue. I really don't fall into either camp. When I vote, I get the sample ballot a month before the election and research the candidates and vote for the candidate I think is the best. I never have voted a party line. Voting a party line is a huge mistake. It's not about parties it's about people and I have found good people on both sides of the isle.

Nitro Express
03-02-2014, 03:44 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/14/world/europe/ukraine-protests/

Why would McCain be going over to the Ukraine in Decemeber? You would think the State Department would have an interest by why a senator from Arizona? He also went over to Syria. He should be representing the state of Arizona and leaving the foreign policy up to the executive branch.

FORD
03-02-2014, 04:02 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/14/world/europe/ukraine-protests/

Why would McCain be going over to the Ukraine in Decemeber?

Maybe he wanted to buy his wife one of those odd "nesting dolls" for Christmas and thought he would go right to the source?

You would think the State Department would have an interest by why a senator from Arizona? He also went over to Syria. He should be representing the state of Arizona and leaving the foreign policy up to the executive branch.

I don't believe it's all that unusual for a Senator on the Foreign Relations Committee to meet with foreign officials. Though he's not either the chairman or even the ranking Repuke on that Committee, so that might be the part that's questionable.

Nitro Express
03-02-2014, 06:17 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ukraine-russia-conservatives-putin/2014/03/01/id/555507?ns_mail_uid=38671671&ns_mail_job=1558339_03022014&promo_code=16A2A-1

Neo cocksucking so called cuntservatives want more meddling in the Ukraine. I say if they want to be in the Ukraine so badley give them a shove out of an airplane over it. Then they rag on Obama. Hey cunts. Game over. Your pants are down. Obama is one of you! Newmax. What a shitty rag! So stop the "Spreading Democracy" charade and spread your cheeks and shove it up to the back of your teeth!

Seshmeister
03-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Yeah. Well McCain wants war with everyone. Iran, Syria, Russia. Look at the guy. He's not mentally stable.

I'm repeating myself but I remember listening to McCain a year or so after 9-11 and being impressed with him on foreign policy, now he's a fucking lunatic bozo.

There has to be a retirement age for politicians - 77 is at least 7 years too old.

The world moves too fast now for old men. Would you want a 77 year old operating on you?

I like the 2 term thing the US has too. The kind of people that end up running countries certainly cannot cope with being in charge more than 10 years without insanity starting to set in.

Which is one of the worries about Putin...

Nitro Express
03-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Maybe he wanted to buy his wife one of those odd "nesting dolls" for Christmas and thought he would go right to the source?

I don't believe it's all that unusual for a Senator on the Foreign Relations Committee to meet with foreign officials. Though he's not either the chairman or even the ranking Repuke on that Committee, so that might be the part that's questionable.

I would say he's acting like he's in the State Department more than just sitting on a congressional committee.

The dude was in Egypt too. Graham too. Two cocksuckers and what does Egypt have to do with Arizona or South Carolina? The goobery can't find it on the map constituents of these "time to go" pricks better start asking themselves if they want non-stop war and more debt saddled on them. Yeah little Joey died over in the sand spreading democracy and the IRS and banks want a pound of flesh. Oh but that's ok. McCain is spreading democracy and laughing all the way to the bank.

Nitro Express
03-02-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm repeating myself but I remember listening to McCain a year or so after 9-11 and being impressed with him on foreign policy, now he's a fucking lunatic bozo.

There has to be a retirement age for politicians - 77 is at least 7 years too old.

The world moves too fast now for old men. Would you want a 77 year old operating on you?

I like the 2 term thing the US has too. The kind of people that end up running countries certainly cannot cope with being in charge more than 10 years without insanity starting to set in.

Which is one of the worries about Putin...

I'm all for term limits in the congress. Public service never was meant to be a full time gig. You get elected. You serve your district for one or two terms and then you go back home and go back to working a real job.

The problem is the US has the big war machine to feed. It creates war to justify it. Time to change that. Put the people to work building the infrastructure and making the world better. Heck the petro-dollar is on it's way out. Once that is gone there is no money to finance the war machine anymore. What's going on in the Ukraine is the banking/oil/war machine (McCain's type of ilk) out to try and justify itself. I say good riddins. It's time to be a consumer product based economy again. 63% of our income tax money feeds the war machine. I mean most the world lives in poverty. Give them education and work opportunities and more people have the money to buy products and services and that demand creates more jobs. You create jobs bringing the standard of living up.

As far as Putin goes Russia is better now than it's ever been. I've been there three times. Once during the soviet times. Once during the 90's when the country was in shambles and once during the Putin reign. The worst was the Yelstin years for a visitor. The place was dangerous. Now St. Petersberg and Moscow are modern cities that can pretty much compare to anywhere in the world. Putin paid off the debt and is putting money into infrastructure. He's doing some things right. If anything he's creating a foundation that can take Russia to better places later but you are right, leadership has to change.

FORD
03-03-2014, 02:47 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140303-president-mccain-handles-ukraine-crisis.jpg

Nitro Express
03-03-2014, 04:07 PM
I get tired of the press in the US not reporting the full facts on the Ukrainian crisis. They never talk about the neo-nazi thugs being backed by the US and EU or the oligarchs they are trying to put in political power. It's all about that nasty Putin invading the Ukraine. They fail to mention Russia already had troops in the Ukraine legally. The legal president of the Ukraine is in russia, russia is protecting it's naval base and has voted to protect russian citizens in the Ukraine if they are attacked.

Like in Syria the west is backing some of the most undesirable dregs of society to overthrow a government. I'm seeing this pattern too much and it's all about a broken western banking system out to steal loot to stay afloat. It desperately needs to loot more assets. How can the EU and US even save the Ukraine when they can't even save Greece? This is about looting countries. Plain and simple. McCain gets his cut.

These people are nuts. They are trying to bully russia like they did everyone else. They seem to have forgotten russia has a nuclear arsenal.

ELVIS
03-03-2014, 04:15 PM
They don't care...

Nitro Express
03-03-2014, 04:16 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140303-president-mccain-handles-ukraine-crisis.jpg

In Moscow they can put the whole city underground. Their subway is deep because it doubles as a fall out shelter. In the US only the elite have shelters.

http://youtu.be/mn6GVA04Pts

All I know is it's a long ass ride down an escalator to catch a subway train in Moscow.

ELVIS
03-03-2014, 04:17 PM
The elite...

What a sad joke...

Nitro Express
03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
They don't care...

What good is it to take over the world when it becomes radioactive? It's like setting fire to a Bentley so you can steal it.

Nitro Express
03-03-2014, 04:33 PM
The elite...

What a sad joke...

http://youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

Well this is the problem. They had a big military machine and thought they could take over the middle east in a short amount of time and use the leverage to blackmail the rest of the world into subservience. Zibignew Brzenski always said to take the world you need to control the middle east.

The problem is they never accomplished their goal and now the countries they thought they could dominate have built their military capability up to a level where they aren't going to be pushed around.

Nitro Express
03-03-2014, 04:35 PM
http://youtu.be/3E1aZlADRQU

Pretty much sums up the situation. An overconfident cocky western elite not realizing the door is closing on their geopolitical games.

Nitro Express
03-03-2014, 04:40 PM
http://youtu.be/HIy76Z0geF4

This should be the new NATO anthem.

Nitro Express
03-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Ha! ha! ha! Sarah Palin is running her mouth saying Obama isn't aggressive enough towards russia. Lead the way bitch! Grab a M16 with a grenade launcher and show us how it's done. The Spetnaz await you. You can see them from here. You probably will end up like the Nailin Palin porn video for real. What a dumb bitch.

McCain as president an Palin as VP. What a nightmare that would have been.

FORD
03-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Randi Rhodes just played this old clip on the radio of Chimpy talking about the time Putin made fun of Chimp's dog Barney.

I'm surprised the dumbass didn't start a nuclear war over that.

FORD
03-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Hillary Clinton says Putin’s actions are like ‘what Hitler did back in the ’30s’
By Philip Rucker, Updated: March 5 at 6:19 am

Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton on Tuesday compared Russian President Vladimir Putin's aggression in Ukraine to actions taken by Nazi leader Adolf Hitler outside Germany in the run-up to World War II. :meinsmiley:

Making her first extensive comments about the crisis in Ukraine, Clinton said at a private fundraiser in California that Putin's campaign to provide Russian passports to those with Russian connections living outside his country's borders is reminiscent of Hitler's protection of ethnic Germans outside Germany, according to a report published overnight.

"Now if this sounds familiar, it's what Hitler did back in the '30s," Clinton said Tuesday, according to the Long Beach Press-Telegram. "All the Germans that were ... the ethnic Germans, the Germans by ancestry who were in places like Czechoslovakia and Romania and other places, Hitler kept saying they're not being treated right. I must go and protect my people, and that's what's gotten everybody so nervous."

The Press-Telegram appears to have been the only publication present for Clinton's remarks at an otherwise closed-press luncheon fundraiser Tuesday attended by about 250 people to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Long Beach.

Earlier Tuesday, BuzzFeed reported that Clinton spoke extensively about the situation in Ukraine, quoting Harry Saltzgaver, the executive editor of the Gazette newspapers group in Long Beach, who attended the Clinton event as a guest.

"She compared issuing Russian passports to Ukrainians with ties to Russia with early actions by Nazi Germany before Hitler began invading neighboring countries," Saltzgaver told BuzzFeed. "She said, however, that while that makes people nervous, there is no indication that Putin is as irrational as the instigator of World War II."

Saltzgaver later told The Washington Post that he did not intend to "start a firestorm" with his description of Clinton's speech. A Clinton spokesman did not reply to a request to provide a recording or transcript of her remarks or to elaborate on them or offer additional context.

Clinton, a potential 2016 presidential candidate, said Putin "believes his mission is to restore Russian greatness," including reasserting control of former Soviet Union countries, the Press-Telegram reported. "When he looks at Ukraine, he sees a place that he believes is by its very nature part of Mother Russia," Clinton said, according to the Press-Telegram.

Clinton added that she believes any compromise between Ukraine and Russia will come in Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula where there are many Russian speakers and where Putin has stationed Russian troops. She said she was hopeful about Secretary of State John F. Kerry's diplomatic efforts in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine.

"So everybody is hoping that there will be a negotiation but a negotiation that respects Ukraine and doesn't ratify a reoccupation by Russia of Crimea," Clinton said, according to the Press-Telegram.

"So it's a real nail-biter, right now, but nobody wants to up the rhetoric. Everybody wants to cool it in order to find a diplomatic solution, and that's what we should be trying to do."

Clinton is giving a series of speeches this week in California and western Canada. She plans to appear at the University of California at Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon to give a lecture, answer questions from a faculty member and accept an award from the university.

© The Washington Post Company

Fucking go away you warmongering Likudist cunt. And take your BCE loving husband and Gold Mansacks whore daughter with you......

Nitro Express
03-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Hey Hillary. Let's talk about Benghazi shall we. Some of us have not forgotten. At least Putin protects his people. You don't seem to give a ratt's ass about americans in harm's way. I don't know who's more nuts. You or McCain.

Nitro Express
03-05-2014, 06:06 PM
http://youtu.be/eY0QAiYvZP8

Can you say psychopaths?

Nitro Express
03-05-2014, 06:19 PM
http://youtu.be/Jrg0X9H6FGU

First we take back the crimea and then we take Alabama!

FORD
03-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Well..... it is a "red" state.