PDA

View Full Version : Fat Bastard Hagee says Ukraine Clusterfuck is the opening kickoff to Armegeddon

FORD
03-06-2014, 08:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU3xcg8FGoY

fraroc
03-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Wasn't he the one who said that the whole little assignation with Syria was the harbinger of the end times?

Nitro Express
03-07-2014, 02:50 AM
Pay fat boy some money and get saved and you can just lay around awaiting the rapture. Fuck everything. Salvation is at hand!

Nitro Express
03-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Wasn't he the one who said that the whole little assignation with Syria was the harbinger of the end times?

All I know is every second coming of Jesus prediction has be wrong for 2,000 years. If you are betting on it, the odds are against you.

Nitro Express
03-07-2014, 02:57 AM
For being a god that made the universe and is omnipotent and everywhere, he sure seems to be in need of money. Why does god want money? It's paper backed by absolutely nothing but us mere mortals are dumb enough to think it's actually worth something so we trade it. God wanting money means he's as gullible as we are.

Nitro Express
03-07-2014, 03:06 AM
80% of Russia are christians. I guess the cossacks are going to ride down into Israel and try and convert the jews to the russian orthodox church. Oh the horror! I would say the real monster is the state of Israel, building walls and abusing the palistinians. I tell you. The zionists are playing christian saps like Hagee like a fiddle and laughing their asses off. Hey fat boy. To them you are an expendable goyim but keep supporting AIPAC and sending Israel billions of dollars of our money.

Nitro Express
03-07-2014, 03:13 AM
http://youtu.be/hm3aFy5zUNA

The great russian bear from the north already came to Israel. It looks like Jesus was a no show.

BITEYOASS
03-07-2014, 06:30 AM
Weren't these same Telebangelist assholes praising Putin a few weeks ago for his anti-gay policies?

FORD
03-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Weren't these same Telebangelist assholes praising Putin a few weeks ago for his anti-gay policies?

Exactly......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVs6pbCzVGQ

Nitro Express
03-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Ah it's all because the neo-right wing evangelical types are in bed with the zionists. I call it christian zionism and the state of Israel can do no wrong. Not that I'm slagging jews in general but there is a small faction of them who infiltrate and steal countries assets. They are in our government. They were in russia robbing it blind until Putin kicked them out. They are in the process of putting central bankers in charge of the Ukraine and letting all their buddies (most likely zionists) fleece the country. They even rob other jews.

They hide behind their religion, just like the christian zionists do and if you call them out, you are an anti-semite and if you do this on a major scale the Anti-Defamation League will come after you. This is the group that runs the state of Israel and all I can say is by their fruits you shall know them. Netanyahu and John Hagee are both zionists. One just happens to be jewish and the other one christian.

They hate russia because russia kicked them out of their government. Russia is no longer being fleeced. It's money stays in russia and that's why they can spend lots of money on things like the olympics. Russia is part of a group of countries who are off of the zionist controlled monetary system. Look at the Federal Reserve. It's almost always a jew who runs it. Look at Europe. The Rothschilds control the money there. Russia gave that system the boot and this is why russia and Putin are hated.

Nitro Express
03-07-2014, 02:59 PM
http://youtu.be/SQqQ_-i9VqA

A double dose of paranoia! Glenn Beck and John Hagee. They don't follow christlike values. They use the scriptures to try and predict the future and use the media to try and shape it. Pass the Prozac! I fear for the future! You know the Rothschilds are pissing themselves laughing their asses off. They have these dunce Goyim controlled like puppets. Israel and AIPAC can do no wrong. Handy when you are using the US military to grab and protect your assets. Israel has taken over much of the US government and these shills keep the right wing "loving it!" Isn't that right Mr. Kissinger?

What jokes these two fags are. Yes I said fags. It's christian zionism faggotry. Hagee and Beck love each other. They love Israel and the big bad bear is on the rampage and then Jesus is going to cum. They want a threesome with Jesus.

This isn't even christianity. Christ said love they neighbor as thyself and salvation was following his commandments. Simple shit. Jesus never talked about blood moons and all of this Hagee contrived hocus pocus shit. It's like the guy is starting his own prophecies. Like I said. Beware of false prophets.

Nitro Express
03-07-2014, 03:58 PM
http://youtu.be/8KLALZLEDgo

Yup. John Hagee is the poster boy of christian zionism. Pretty good explanation of how christians got duped into a blind support of the state of Israel.