PDA

View Full Version : Will Thom grow a pair next ??

ELVIS
03-08-2014, 03:57 PM
:elvis:

ELVIS
03-08-2014, 04:02 PM

FORD
03-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Thom hasn't been on either his radio or TV show all week, so he hasn't had any documented reaction to what's been taking place at RT. He also usually broadcasts from the CPAC three ring circus, so it's very strange that he hasn't been on.

Both he and his wife have dealt with serious health problems over the last two years, so I hope there's nothing wrong with either of them and they just took some vacation time.

That said though, Thom has always insisted on full ownership & complete control of the editorial content of his show no matter who the syndicator is. That was true in the IE America/Air America days, or his current radio syndicators and his TV distribution through RT, the Free Speech TV channel, Hulu, iTunes, or whatever.

FORD
03-08-2014, 04:34 PM
BTW... the irony of FAUX Noise making accusations of "propaganda" against any other channel (whether there is any level of truth to it or not) is completely laughable.

It would be like a skinhead walking into a KKK rally and complaining about racism.

ELVIS
03-08-2014, 06:50 PM
No, that's not true...

Cavuto has complete control of his editorial content...;)

ELVIS
03-08-2014, 06:58 PM
This is interesting...

FORD
03-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I read something about her association with this Kirchik guy on some other board... probably Democratic Undergound, I think.

Kirchik is some piece of work... he's a true Log Cabin Republican, and a literal media propagandist of the first order. Then I read that Liz Wahl used to work for Hannazi on FAUX News..... damn, I guess she wasn't the decent news anchor she once appeared to be.

Don't know who this British guy is narrating this, but I don't think he needed to bring up the Chimp/PNAC destruction of Iraq to defend what Pooty's doing in the Ukraine. Why can't they BOTH be wrong?

ELVIS
03-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Interesting nonetheless, eh ??

Nitro Express
03-09-2014, 12:56 AM
I think this business with RT is overblown. Russia Today has provided a forum for people to get their story out that never would be allowed on the other media channels. Does it have a Russia bias? Sure. That's to be expected. They let Abby Martin have her say and from what I see, she's still working there.

Also, we can't compare Russia to the west. We need to compare Russia to where it came from. I've been over there several times over the years and right now Russia is way better than it was in soviet times or when dunk old Yelstin was president.

As far as the Ukraine goes there are no innocent participants. I view it as a realist. Borders shift along ethnic and cultural lines. If enough people speak spanish in lets say in southern California and hispanic cultural norms become dominant. It will probably eventually want to become part of Mexico again when the situation in the US becomes tramatic and there is no real advantage to staying in the union anymore. It's the human element that everyone overlooks. It's a complicated situation.

Heck, if the US was in Russia's shoes it would be doing the same damn thing and maybe even be more militarily aggressive. I think the US and EU just want to loot the place and use it as a base to fuck with Russia from. I don't thnk the EU or US give a ratt's ass about the ukrainian people.

If a person wants to quit their job they have the right. Simple as that. The corporations need a red herring. They need a new bad guy. Hey, let's tag russia as the bad guy and that will take people's attention off us so we can loot the Ukraine while everyone is pissed at and blaming Russia as the aggressor. I say we focus on these corrupt corporations and not fall for their silly distractions.

http://youtu.be/FLf1_kQjlwk

That being said, this is an excellent song to play while kicking back in a fireplace lit room with your favorite adult beverage and maybe someone special snuggled up to you and watch the big snow flakes fall outside through the windows. Governments come and go. Good music seems to last longer.

jacksmar
03-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Strom Fartman got his ass handed to him by an asshole like David Duke.

Strom cried foul like a little 5 year old school girl that's just been kicked in the knee when Fox and CNN interviewed the "politically unsophisticated" in OWS.

As a typical hypocritical leftist Fartmann had no problem pointing up "politically unsophisticated" Tea Party supporters.

Fartmann is a liberal fuck up pointing up NRA money while ignoring AIPAC money.

Fartmann is a Chomsky-ite and a shit poor leftist imitation of crybaby Glenn Beck.

Great resume - not unlike Ubama. He is more likely to grow a cunt and start his period before owning a pair of balls.

FORD
03-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Mystery solved.... Thom is back on the air. He was on vacation. Timing was pure coincidence to all this other shit going on.

He will be addressing this on The Big Picture tonight as well.